AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-10-22, 16:14   Link #501
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... so these latest chapters can best be summarized as IT'S A TRAP! ?
You mean Blade? Yes, it can be interpreted like this. Unless Blade suddenly lost his weakness for lolis (which he clearly not as proved at the beggining of the chapter), yes. I don't know what is but, as both Hatfield and Cruz noted, there's something off.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-10-22 at 16:25.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 23:08   Link #502
Dragonkid11
A random-man

I really think it would be Saten if this is not Blade...

He power is energy transfer I think...without the gaunlet on his arm(is it gaunlet?),he most likely can use some thermal power like little boy(it just a fist in flame)

Beside that..Saten is the only one whos strength can compared with Blade's....
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 23:42   Link #503
shadowii

i agree that theres merit on the Saten hypothesis because there is some evidence to suggest that Saten has the same fetish for young girls as Blade does.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-10-23 at 08:29.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 06:18   Link #504
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
i agree hat theres merit on the Saten hypothesis because there is some evidence to suggest that Saten has the same fetish for young girls as Blade does.
Or maybe he just act like a lolicon
Old 2009-10-23, 09:23   Link #505
K. Shiruto

A cookie for you if it's Saten.

About Blade. His sudden return out of the blue was for me already suspicious. But it's not the only thing. Here I've made a list of the things that appear in the lastest chapter and not fit the Blade we know.

-Fucking lame entry. Seriously, how the hell the cross pendant fell alone?
-Knows the girl who he flirted is Cruz (he looked at his... well, he looked there)
-Treats Rin like trash. For serious?! She's a cute loli, and yet he not only does not seem atracted but also treats her badly?
-States he cannot copy a dead body's fragment. Who has forgotten the time he copied Kurumi's fragment despite she was already dead? As long as the brain still functions, he can copy the fragment even if the user is dead. But Blade does not even make any mention about this.
-How the hell he knows about Hatfield's perverted tastes?
-Page 21. Blade is trembling...?!
-Last chapter's page. Blade fucking smashes the heads of both lolis, and it's just then when Hatfield shows his shock. But Cruz who is also shocked, notes something is clearly off.

Aside from that, did you notice how Mio seems she is recovering fine?

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-10-23 at 09:33.
Old 2009-10-23, 09:55   Link #506
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Does anybody notice he lost his infamous sunglasses....or do I miss something?
Old 2009-10-23, 09:59   Link #507
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Does anybody notice he lost his infamous sunglasses....or do I miss something?
His sunglasses... and his temperament. Whenever Blade fights, he always do smiling devilish. Yet this time...
Old 2009-10-23, 11:27   Link #508
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well if that's not Blade, I hope Solva will appear since it's her hometown. I'll bet the real Blade will be back later on with longer hair.
Old 2009-10-23, 11:44   Link #509
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well if that's not Blade, I hope Solva will appear since it's her hometown. I'll bet the real Blade will be back later on with longer hair.
Solva isn't likely to appear. And if that's not him, I'm afraid to say that but Cruz and Blade's brief talk after P.F. Zero Blast... It sounded like a farewell.
Old 2009-10-23, 11:58   Link #510
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Solva isn't likely to appear. And if that's not him, I'm afraid to say that but Cruz and Blade's brief talk after P.F. Zero Blast... It sounded like a farewell.
NO!!! SHE MUST!!!! Since Blade is dealing with cyborgs, she'll easily magnetize them.

Blade saying farewell just like that? I don't believe it, another torch pass like TTGL, then if that's the case keep Cruz powerless or Needless won't be an interesting read anymore.
Old 2009-10-23, 12:06   Link #511
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Blade saying farewell just like that? I don't believe it, another torch pass like TTGL, then if that's the case keep Cruz powerless or Needless won't be an interesting read anymore.
I said that it sounded like a farewell. Hell, we don't know how the P.F. Zero Blast affected him (Disk got her body destroyed leaving just the head, for example).

And what the hell? It has been foreshadowed already 3 times that sooner or later Cruz wil awaken his fragment, and with the third time which happened in ch 71, he's likely to finally awaken it, plus he's surrounded in mistery and most important, he's main character. And how's that like TTGL? Simon's growth came so fast because it's an anime while Needless is originally a manga, so it's more consistent and the main character's growth is slowly developed and believable.

Something tells me you don't like Cruz.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-10-23 at 12:19.
Old 2009-10-23, 13:17   Link #512
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Actually, I can see where he's coming from- Cruz is a powerless main character, which serves to balance out all the fragment-powered Needless. So in terms of story, that works well... however, I still would personally see Cruz become like the Second or whatever he's going to be, since not only are we being driven crazy by all the foreshadowing, but Cruz is long overdue for a power-up, really

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 13:37   Link #513
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Actually, I can see where he's coming from- Cruz is a powerless main character, which serves to balance out all the fragment-powered Needless. So in terms of story, that works well... however, I still would personally see Cruz become like the Second or whatever he's going to be, since not only are we being driven crazy by all the foreshadowing, but Cruz is long overdue for a power-up, really
So true, and like I said, he's been foreshadowed to awaken his fragment 3 times already. What's more, the third time happened in the latest chapter after this one. If that's not enough evidence for you...

To put in short words, the story before the PF Zero Blast was centered around all the characters from both sides with the spotlight focused on Cruz and his feelings while developing the background of the rest of the cast. After the blast, the plot has been centered around him and his journey to find his friends, but also focused specially in a more important thing: His growth.
Old 2009-10-23, 13:50   Link #514
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
And what the hell? It has been foreshadowed already 3 times that sooner or later Cruz wil awaken his fragment, and with the third time which happened in ch 71, he's likely to finally awaken it, plus he's surrounded in mistery and most important, he's main character. And how's that like TTGL? Simon's growth came so fast because it's an anime while Needless is originally a manga, so it's more consistent and the main character's growth is slowly developed and believable.

Something tells me you don't like Cruz.
If ever that dream scene was a torch pass it'll be like TTGL all over again, not the same, but similar teen bad ass hero gone then the main character shines....Iam sick of that kind story writing. Just Cruz not having powers keeps him interesting, then suddenly he has powers or suddenly he's become blessed or an accident or another needless or probably a bolt of lightining will give him powers, no. It's been done, we need something original for a hero, powerless is something to be seen in Needless.

And yes I don't like Cruz...I like Yamada, he's alter ego much cuter, especially those twintails. I wish someone would zap him and turn him to a girl permanent! And he's much interesting, funny and developed as a character in drag, though even though he'll be revealed later on it'll be a blast. Even though we all know his mr.intelect and solves problems in his guy mode, but that's just that. In Yamada, he can inflitrate, fool enemies, become part of Killer Girls School, having a new look...etc.
Old 2009-10-23, 13:53   Link #515
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, but I think what would be really interesting is if Cruz gets the power, but is unable to beat some enemy with it, and is forced to rely on his brains more. Would that be better to accept?
Old 2009-10-23, 13:58   Link #516
K. Shiruto

Quote:
If ever that dream scene was a torch pass it'll be like TTGL all over again, not the same, but similar teen bad ass hero gone then the main character shines....Iam sick of that kind story writing. Just Cruz not having powers keeps him interesting, then suddenly he has powers or suddenly he's become blessed or an accident or another needless or probably a bolt of lightining will give him powers, no. It's been done, we need something original for a hero, powerless is something to be seen in Needless.
All the contrary, it will be even more interesting and awesome as the hero will finally begin to fight.

I'm sorry but that's not how battle mangas work. And just to tell you, my favourite type of main characters are those who at first are powerless and/or useless and slowly become powerful. If it comes all of a sudden no, but if it's constantly and slowly developed like in Needless yes.

Oh, remember that pic from Horror House you gave me? Thanks to you now I've found something really interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Well, but I think what would be really interesting is if Cruz gets the power, but is unable to beat some enemy with it, and is forced to rely on his brains more. Would that be better to accept?
Bingo, that's what I mean! How many main characters are currently really strong and yet there are villians that they cannot defeat yet? Lots.
Old 2009-10-23, 14:55   Link #517
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

^

You sure post a lot in here.....

Anyways, I have a question. What happened to Cruz's pendant?(too lazy to check previous chapters)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 14:58   Link #518
shadowii

this is a change the last time there was a big discussion about fragment for cruz the guys who spoke the most were hoping he would stay powerless, no the concensus has switched.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 14:58   Link #519
K. Shiruto

I've found something that could be really interesting to discuss.

While reading again Volume 0 second story (Blade and Seto) I found this:

Spoiler for Needless Zero:

It turns I found another pic of him, and...

Spoiler for No wonder this never got published:

And now take a look close at the collar chain and make the comparison with the following page:

Spoiler for Horror House spoiler:

Very interesting, don't you think? Imai sure is giving us many hints.

By the way, the second image is from Black Spot doujin wich takes place in year 2132.

And by the way, that kid looks a lot like The Second.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-10-23 at 15:39.
Old 2009-10-23, 20:29   Link #520
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
All the contrary, it will be even more interesting and awesome as the hero will finally begin to fight.

I'm sorry but that's not how battle mangas work. And just to tell you, my favourite type of main characters are those who at first are powerless and/or useless and slowly become powerful. If it comes all of a sudden no, but if it's constantly and slowly developed like in Needless yes.
Oh well...guess we can't have a "BATMAN the only one in the group w/out powers" type character. Though the real interest that Cruz gave on my part is the cross dressing. Personally I like characters w/out powers and still win by using their brain, that made me like Cruz and his crossing dressing antics.

If ever I hope Cruz gets Blade's power that would better on my part. Instead of that rumored power. I guess Kami Imai wants to again to return the old storyline on BlackSpot doujin, the voice needless that wasn't that powerful then became a powerful guy in the end.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen