AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-12, 14:44   Link #5321
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
That'd be true if she could learn his name =P Kinda funny how Aruka gets very angry with Blade and Co. for calling him Yamada. I guess she still kinda respects him but wants to kill him anyway.

Also was browsing around pixiv and found a pretty good (read: funny) drawing of Aruka, so I thought I'd pass that on since she's the hot topic right now.
Spoiler:


Actually, the most current raw out is 82, so pewpew is one chapter behind the most current chapter. If you're only reading the translated version, there's gonna be some spoilers on this board... but 82 should be out soon. The raw for 83 should be out sometime early next week or so.



I don't see how it could end at chapter 100 unless things start speeding up very quickly. There's still the whole issue of finding Teruyama and Gido, replacing Disk's body, unfinished business at Kana Village, Eve and Blade's conditions, and all the obstacles leading up to Arclight.

I'll only consider the manga will be heading toward an ending (of Part I) after we see Riru fight :X
it is true that Eve can not remember cruz name.But Is it really so important how she calls him? She shown to care him with actions.I think it is enough .plus She was the first to encourage him to think and use his great intellect(Uten fight and
Spoiler for spoiler:
).I mean Cruz is became what it is now thanks to Eve and the great admiration he has for Blade. To me Eve has proven to be like a real big sister to Cruz. Pity she hates being call like that
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 15:21   Link #5322
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I don't see how it could end at chapter 100 unless things start speeding up very quickly. There's still the whole issue of finding Teruyama and Gido, replacing Disk's body, unfinished business at Kana Village, Eve and Blade's conditions, and all the obstacles leading up to Arclight.

I'll only consider the manga will be heading toward an ending (of Part I) after we see Riru fight :X
Teruyama is an obligatory, but since Gido is nowhere to be seen in Needless 1.5, I believe they won't search for him maybe believing he died during Arclight's PF blast, the virus that kills normal humans. Also, I don't see Riru fighting for real until part 2 begins.

Perhaps the next arc after the current one will be the last of part 1, and if that's the case, the last arc will take place at Black Market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
i To me Eve has proven to be like a real big sister to Cruz. Pity she hates being call like that
Spoiler for spoiler:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 15:29   Link #5323
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
No you're not the only one to think like that.
but I think it will take a while before something like that happening
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 15:42   Link #5324
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
No you're not the only one to think like that.
but I think it will take a while before something like that happening
Spoiler for spoiler:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 16:49   Link #5325
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere between this world and the next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I think I've read it somewhere in here that Needless 1 will only have 100 chapters ? ;( )
I read that too. I read a lot of things in this thread. Some of them later turned out not to be entirely correct...

Actually, I think Imai said that he was about half way through Needless 1 after 40 chapters, but here we are at chapter 82, and it's obviously nowhere near finished, so it looks like the timescale might be somewhat flexible. On which note, it's time to post another snippet from the author's website. Auto translated, may be slightly mangled.

坂寄 「次ですが、1度だけ声の能力を使えるとしたら、どんな台詞でどんな目的に使いますか?」
今井 「集英社に『連載30年分下さい!』(笑)」

Sakayori: "But the next you can use the power of voice and only once, use for any purpose or in any words?"
Imai: "the 30-year series Shueisha [Please!』 (Laughs) "
__________________
Where did it all go wrong?
Sayo A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 16:59   Link #5326
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Actually, I think Imai said that he was about half way through Needless 1 after 40 chapters, but here we are at chapter 82, and it's obviously nowhere near finished, so it looks like the timescale might be somewhat flexible.
About half way through Needless 1 after 40 chapters, meaning chapter 50 was half Needless 1. Following that logic, only 18 chapters are left before Needless part 1 ends.

Yes, I'm saying Arclight is still alive in Needless part 2, because the Needless Hunt is still ongoing.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:09   Link #5327
KaMi-ZeRo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
only 18 chapters are left before Needless part 1 ends.
Which means, 1 year and half :/

I don't know if it has already been discused but....

Spoiler for :
KaMi-ZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:11   Link #5328
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaMi-ZeRo View Post
Which means, 1 year and half :/
Why that face?

Quote:
I don't know if it has already been discused but....

Spoiler for :
Not just him, there are other characters from other Imai's works that share some similarities.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:17   Link #5329
KaMi-ZeRo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Why that face?
don't know, maybe because we'll have Blade just for a bit longer, if he indeed is dead/disappeared/whatever in Needless 2

Quote:
Not just him, there are other characters from other Imai's works that share similarities.
That's true, but if you look closely, they wear the same coat and, apparently, gloves

Maybe, going into some crazy speculation, Needless could have a connection with Shirasunamura
KaMi-ZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:21   Link #5330
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaMi-ZeRo View Post
don't know, maybe because we'll have Blade just for a bit longer, if he indeed is dead/disappeared/whatever in Needless 2
Do not want to rush developments, but I have the feeling you'll be hating Saten a lot soon. We've been debating whether he's evil or just antagonist for a long time, and I think we'll find the answer in this current arc. Arc that I can see ending before we reach the chapter 90 mark, btw.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:27   Link #5331
KaMi-ZeRo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Do not want to rush developments, but I have the feeling you'll be hating Saten a lot soon.
You mean....
Spoiler for Saten:
__________________
KaMi-ZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:30   Link #5332
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Do not want to rush developments, but I have the feeling you'll be hating Saten a lot soon. We've been debating wether he's evil or just antagonist for a long time, and I think we'll find the answer in this current arc.
I agree.but I hope we are wrong here I do not want blade dead.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 17:59   Link #5333
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaMi-ZeRo View Post
You mean....
Spoiler for Saten:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:07   Link #5334
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Teruyama is an obligatory, but since Gido is nowhere to be seen in Needless 1.5, I believe they won't search for him maybe believing he died during Arclight's PF blast, the virus that kills normal humans. Also, I don't see Riru fighting for real until part 2 begins.
I don't see that happening, especially knowing Cruz's personality. Everything post PF-Blast has been searching for and helping his friends. Even if someone tried to stop him from searching for Gido, I'm sure he'd still try to find him. Also, I thought you were one who believed Gido might be a Needless judging from that picture in Chapter 43. If that's the case, then he could easily survive the PF-Blast and we would be seeing him again.

As for Riru, I hope to see her sometime soon. She's actually a pretty funny character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:09   Link #5335
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Indeed
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:16   Link #5336
KaMi-ZeRo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Indeed
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Saten:
__________________
KaMi-ZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:23   Link #5337
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for spoiler:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:27   Link #5338
KaMi-ZeRo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Saten:
__________________
KaMi-ZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:30   Link #5339
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaMi-ZeRo View Post
Spoiler for Saten:
Spoiler for Spoiler:


Quote:
Spoiler for Saten:
Good question
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 18:34   Link #5340
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaMi-ZeRo View Post
Spoiler for Saten:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.