AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-22, 14:52   Link #6861
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Needless have escaped Blackspot before. If you think about it, Arclight, Saten, Riru, and all those have escaped. In fact, Riru is from Blackspot 8 (this is supposedly Blackspot 1) so she's been in and out of a few Blackspots already.

Also, I'm sure other Needlesses have escaped through the underground instead of going through the gate and potentially being killed (especially if their fragment is weak/non-fighting like Kana). In fact, Cruz has been to another Blackspot (Chapter 53) by traveling underground, so I doubt it'd be hard for a Needless to escape if someone like Cruz could.
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 15:16   Link #6862
Skieth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:


I'm hoping we get to see what happened with that pill soon. The next chapter (92) will be the start of the 14th volume, so we'll get to have the color bonus pages. So if the story goes from Blade to Cruz, that's probably the best time to do it.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 15:17   Link #6863
Ynot
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Also, I'm sure other Needlesses have escaped through the underground instead of going through the gate and potentially being killed (especially if their fragment is weak/non-fighting like Kana). In fact, Cruz has been to another Blackspot (Chapter 53) by traveling underground, so I doubt it'd be hard for a Needless to escape if someone like Cruz could.

When talking about strong and adventurous Needless escaping I was mainly thinking about breaching gates, but I didn't think about the old sewer systems which connect the Blackspots. Escaping from one to another Blackspot may not be much of an escape, but those old systems might be connected to a way outside of Blackspots.


Talking about escaping Blackspots.. I can see why Riru and Saten got out, they simply followed Arclight who seems to have a free pass(not as if they couldn't have done it on their own), but how did Arclight get to travel as freely as he does? Now that's an interesting background story I'd like to know.
__________________
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 15:32   Link #6864
Skieth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Didn't Saten mention in the last arc that Simeon has a head office somewhere outside the blackspot? Wouldn't that mean employee's of Simeon would have access to travel between the blackspot, and the main office as they please?
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 15:40   Link #6865
Ynot
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
^ Quite right, but the interesting part would be what exactly happened to Arclight right after he merged with the second to be in the position he is in right now. It's not like he could've walked through the gate and asked for a high ranking position in Simeon. So what exactly happened back then?

.......thinking about it some more maybe he bumped into Ishiyama and that's exactly what happened....
__________________
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 17:43   Link #6866
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Travel from one Blackspot to another is one thing, but trespassing the giant circular wall that separates the whole area from City is different.

And I can already feel how all this is going to end. The tragedy is approaching...
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 04:52   Link #6867
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Travel from one Blackspot to another is one thing, but trespassing the giant circular wall that separates the whole area from City is different.

And I can already feel how all this is going to end. The tragedy is approaching...
Me too..
but mine is different than yours...
I feel Cruz will die...and sadly...for Aruka (his onee-chan)
Whether it consumed by Archlight or sacrificed in Saten plan or die on Misfit gangs hand or to save someone, it's still sad. I wish to see him getting married to Mio but Needless 1.5 didn't indicate any sign that he still alive yet.

hmm....what it's called?...kindness before death..I think

Cruz display such a trait twice. First when he in the brink of death after Aruka amputate his left hand at Simeon Tower. He see Aruka turn away from him, and instead of chase her he just let it go and in real world he die.

The second times is when he help Eve from the pit with Mio, he sacrifice his last strength to bring Eve to Mio and then fall to deep darkness before Disk-tament flew up and save him. Even in that time he just smile and hope everyone in Misfit gangs forgive him for sacrifice the 2nd life Eve and others give to him.

If he still like that, I'm almost sure his life will end in tragic way

I'm curious what reaction the other Killer Girl Squad will have to Yamada-'Cruz'-Nadeshiko if they get their hand on him and know that he is a male, some one must make a spin off of this already hahahahaha
And it's will funnier if somehow, all Adam series including Archlight fond of Yamada because their lolicon-istic talent hidden inside their brain

in some encounter
Misfit gang: GIVE BACK OUR CUTE TRAP!
Archlight: NO! HE IS MINE!!! *hugs tightly*
Yamada: *stunned*
Killer Girl Squad:

surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 05:14   Link #6868
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Me too..
but mine is different than yours...
I feel Cruz will die...and sadly...for Aruka (his onee-chan)
Whether it consumed by Archlight or sacrificed in Saten plan or die on Misfit gangs hand or to save someone, it's still sad. I wish to see him getting married to Mio but Needless 1.5 didn't indicate any sign that he still alive yet.

hmm....what it's called?...kindness before death..I think

Cruz display such a trait twice. First when he in the brink of death after Aruka amputate his left hand at Simeon Tower. He see Aruka turn away from him, and instead of chase her he just let it go and in real world he die.

The second times is when he help Eve from the pit with Mio, he sacrifice his last strength to bring Eve to Mio and then fall to deep darkness before Disk-tament flew up and save him. Even in that time he just smile and hope everyone in Misfit gangs forgive him for sacrifice the 2nd life Eve and others give to him.

If he still like that, I'm almost sure his life will end in tragic way

I'm curious what reaction the other Killer Girl Squad will have to Yamada-'Cruz'-Nadeshiko if they get their hand on him and know that he is a male, some one must make a spin off of this already hahahahaha
And it's will funnier if somehow, all Adam series including Archlight fond of Yamada because their lolicon-istic talent hidden inside their brain

in some encounter
Misfit gang: GIVE BACK OUR CUTE TRAP!
Archlight: NO! HE IS MINE!!! *hugs tightly*
Yamada: *stunned*
Killer Girl Squad:

it seems to me or you love make predictions of the death about mc of several manga?
Not that i's so bad thing, at least you prepare in case it really happens.
However I doubt that Cruz died again, after all he has already died once, when Aruka took the chip if it was not for Eve, disk (and Saten) Cruz would have been stay dead.
Regarding Needless 1.5, Adan and I think that Cruz is still alive during Needless 1.5
Spoiler for Cruz:

For the last part of your post only imagine I laugh so hard, too bad it will never happen because Archlight prefer women like Riru.
The only Lollicon of the Adam series that I know is Blade.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-05-23 at 05:26.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 05:54   Link #6869
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
it seems to me or you love make predictions of the death about mc of several manga?
Not that i's so bad thing, at least you prepare in case it really happens.
However I doubt that Cruz died again, after all he has already died once, when Aruka took the chip if it was not for Eve, disk (and Saten) Cruz would have been stay dead.
Well...I'm a killer after all *blush*
It can't be helped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Regarding Needless 1.5, Adan and I think that Cruz is still alive during Needless 1.5
Spoiler for Cruz:
eh?! Isn't AnN is female?, does some one turn him to female? if so my imagined scene with him and Archlight can become real then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
For the last part of your post only imagine I laugh so hard, too bad it will never happen because Archlight prefer women like Riru.
The only Lollicon of the Adam series that I know is Blade.
who knows?, Adam series Doppelganger ability can make Cruz to 'fit' Archlight taste
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 06:03   Link #6870
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
eh?! Isn't AnN is female?, does some one turn him to female? if so my imagined scene with him and Archlight can become real then
Well, regarding that I have a certain theory.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2011-05-23 at 06:14.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 08:55   Link #6871
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Well, regarding that I have a certain theory.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 12:21   Link #6872
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
hmmm i got a hard time with the Cruz turn female turn ANN thing. First of all Cruz is still male and wants to actualy have his cloths back > Cruz = T_T

Also the entire Cruz in drag thing is a comical situation, if the writer turns it into genuine female thing it loses its comical layer. (this is from the technical writing point of view).

Also Cruz saw ANN inside Blades memory, even tho he was the only one seeing her it was still in the memory world not the real. Indicates that its possible that he saw something inherrit to Blade not perse himself.

Hypothesis/theory:
(what if his power is clearvoyance? Meaning Cruz can see/know all)
In this case he ofc sees thrue powers/strats/meanings of things way more easily then regular people (including dumbasses like Blade/Eve) His Needless power then isnt realy a fighting power or showoff power but one of the mind.
Anyhow Cruz might have seen this part of Blades locked away part of the brain cause his power permits him too. In other words Blade = ANN or has ANN inside his brain lol.

Btw slingshotting Cruz to the next world only cause you cant explain things or have to limited info on N2 isnt the way to go.


From the current characters:
The only characters we know are in N1.5 are ANN, Black Madam and Uchida.
The only character we know is in N2 is Eve.(this doesnt mean those from N1.5 play any significant role in N2)

The rest is up for speculation.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 15:17   Link #6873
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I've been thinking... don't you think that Arclight from now on will be taking the role of PM? The real was killed, and the inhabitants surely would go into uproar if they knew the PM suddenly disappeared. Hmm... further implication he won't be fighting this time, at least not very soon. And perhaps he'll be taking that role from today onwards...

To be fair I don't think there'll be a lot of fight during this arc, mainly because Simeon and the 666 have an stablished plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Spoiler:
Shit... I should have told you this.

Spoiler for Adam N.:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 15:42   Link #6874
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
hmmm i got a hard time with the Cruz turn female turn ANN thing. First of all Cruz is still male and wants to actualy have his cloths back > Cruz = T_T

Also the entire Cruz in drag thing is a comical situation, if the writer turns it into genuine female thing it loses its comical layer. (this is from the technical writing point of view).

Also Cruz saw ANN inside Blades memory, even tho he was the only one seeing her it was still in the memory world not the real. Indicates that its possible that he saw something inherrit to Blade not perse himself.

Hypothesis/theory:
(what if his power is clearvoyance? Meaning Cruz can see/know all)
In this case he ofc sees thrue powers/strats/meanings of things way more easily then regular people (including dumbasses like Blade/Eve) His Needless power then isnt realy a fighting power or showoff power but one of the mind.
Anyhow Cruz might have seen this part of Blades locked away part of the brain cause his power permits him too. In other words Blade = ANN or has ANN inside his brain lol.

Btw slingshotting Cruz to the next world only cause you cant explain things or have to limited info on N2 isnt the way to go.


From the current characters:
The only characters we know are in N1.5 are ANN, Black Madam and Uchida.
The only character we know is in N2 is Eve.(this doesnt mean those from N1.5 play any significant role in N2)

The rest is up for speculation.
I still think that AnN was there for Cruz and that she is part of Cruz.
Because if it was as you say, Blade would had see her and not Cruz.
And guys there is always the chance that the author is audacious and makes AnN a being who is both Male and female at the same time.
After all, even Yamada if one does not know that is a male, they would mistakes him for girl , with him dressed like that.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-05-23 at 15:59.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 17:34   Link #6875
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
One thing I'd like to bring up is that Needless 1.5 will likely be to Needless 2 what the Sacred Sword is to Needless 1 (being both a part of Needless 0). We do know the story is about Adam Neuschwanstein like the current one is about Adam Blade, so Needless 1.5 is likely a side story and not the introduction to the main events of that series.
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 02:14   Link #6876
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
^ The two are the prologues of their respective parts.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 06:30   Link #6877
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I still think that AnN was there for Cruz and that she is part of Cruz.
Because if it was as you say, Blade would had see her and not Cruz.
And guys there is always the chance that the author is audacious and makes AnN a being who is both Male and female at the same time.
After all, even Yamada if one does not know that is a male, they would mistakes him for girl , with him dressed like that.
There is no evidence that suports either Cruz being Ann or Blade actualy being Ann. Im saying that whenever Cruz sees AnN or has thought he has Blade is always close/was close. So my theory cannot be dismissed yet.

And Yamada the crossdressing is for comedy like i said earlier. Learn to read manga as it should be. The crossdressing has no effect whatsoever on Cruzes serious side.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 07:06   Link #6878
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
There is no evidence that suports either Cruz being Ann or Blade actualy being Ann. Im saying that whenever Cruz sees AnN or has thought he has Blade is always close/was close. So my theory cannot be dismissed yet.

And Yamada the crossdressing is for comedy like i said earlier. Learn to read manga as it should be. The crossdressing has no effect whatsoever on Cruzes serious side.
I never try to dismis your theory so I apologize if it appeared that way,because it was not my intention.
What I said is what I think of that scene, but I know it can also be what you said .
The only thing quite certain is that Cruz has some connection with AnN as she only appeared before him and not Saten or Blade .. whatever they relationship is , obviously we do not know yet.
Hell, as far as we know ,there is also the possibility that Cruz is the equivalent of Eve to AnN .. after all we dont know so much Cruz past .
The only time we saw a flash back about Cruz and Aruka was at the beginning of the disk the Informator arc and then a few image when Cruz dead.
Regarding the crossdressing part, I admit it is more for comedy but it's also part of the story.
The reason Yamada started crossdressing was for hide himself from Simeon and if it was just for comedy you think that Blade would have said this again in that scene at the end of ch 90? And for the serius roule that the crossdressing play only four people have recognized Yamada as boyand one of these people is died ,while the other three keep the secret.
So as far as playing a role for comedy you cant deny that the Crossdressing plays as well a role in the story itself.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-05-24 at 07:41.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 09:03   Link #6879
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
^Yup, that's right, the crossdressing isn't just for comedy purposes. But I'm not going to say more beyond this.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 10:10   Link #6880
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
The plot part of Cruzes crossdressing is merely to avoid being caught. Again emphasized on it during the 2nd last chapter about him wanting to return to his former clothes. So far there is no physical change in him becomming a girl. And tbh it feels retarded when you try to connect dots miles apart skipping all the other options purely to get to Cruz=Ann.

What you should focus on is the facts at hand without trying to reach a conclusion straight away.

Cause if you do that i can throw a few 100 theories at you that have just as much evidence and swap us all in possibilities that most likely are 99% false.

Sure its possible that a future Cruz is Ann however i feel its unlikely. Specialy since there is nothing that indicates that there is something causing a sexchange. Ill explain.

Notice how doppelganger works how you can alter your apearance if you wish, Eve chose to remain the way she looked prior to getting DG. Now notice that Cruz desires to go back to his male persona but is forced to stay crossdressed due to his situation as well as his comrades forcing him. (All comedy related) EVEN if its plot related the motivation for using the crossdress is comedy.

Blades loliconism + sock fetish = comedy
Disks pantyfetish = comedy
Cruzes crossdressing = comedy

Now even if every character characteristic has a plot origin its still set in a comical/naughty setting.

All the main events and serious plot situations do not include comedy. (some comedy comes afterwords in recap tho)
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.