AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-08-28, 16:38   Link #7161
K. Shiruto

^ Like Avvesione, I think Yamada/Cruz will meet first with Disk, because he has the transmitter she left for him in case there was an emergency.

However, this is now the minor of the problems, and since the JSDF deployment is being carried out, I expect next chapter anything but lots of talk, mainly, destruction in all corners of the City.

And if I were to say something in regards to the current developments, have no doubt that the citizens hatred towards the needlesses will increase to unthinkable boundaries after what Blade and co. did, which eventually will lead to Cain's teacher words and the increasing needless murders in Needless 1.5
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 21:06   Link #7162
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
^ Like Avvesione, I think Yamada/Cruz will meet first with Disk, because he has the transmitter she left for him in case there was an emergency.

However, this is now the minor of the problems, and since the JSDF deployment is being carried out, I expect next chapter anything but lots of talk, mainly, destruction in all corners of the City.

And if I were to say something in regards to the current developments, have no doubt that the citizens hatred towards the needlesses will increase to unthinkable boundaries after what Blade and co. did, which eventually will lead to Cain's teacher words and the increasing needless murders in Needless 1.5
like what happened between Natural and Coordinator in Gundam Seed universe.
(just finished marathonized it last week)
heh, it's so funny to see that some highly intelligent species hate a part of it's own just for their superiority above others

Human = normal human
Needless = human + power fragment
see?, they are same species

instead of try killing it why don't merge with it? because of pride? or stupidity?
well, just another one of human trait I guess
hahahahahahaha
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 22:39   Link #7163
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
heh, it's so funny to see that some highly intelligent species hate a part of it's own just for their superiority above others

Human = normal human
Needless = human + power fragment
see?, they are same species

instead of try killing it why don't merge with it? because of pride? or stupidity?
well, just another one of human trait I guess
hahahahahahaha
Probably because most Needless are, to put it simply, crazy. Think about all the Needless we've seen in the series so far. Most are drunk on their power, from Kafka, Rin, Teruyama, etc. wanting to kill and destroy whatever is in their way. Needless also feel they're superior to humans, as said by Uten, Aruka, Saten, Ishiyama, and others. They feel they're an evolved form of humans and should be superior toward them.

It's not the fault of the normal humans that they're not merging together in society. The Needlesses themselves are partially at fault, too.

---

Going back to the previous discussion, I forgot to mention it could be Mengroze. The volume started with that nightmare of Mengroze and I don't think that was completely random. Plus we still don't know about Cruz's past with Mengroze (from that memory we saw with Aruka in the background). But I figure Cruz would have to be in the Simeon HQ before he sees Mengroze (unless he's somewhere else). I'm still leaning towards the idea of Disk, especially if the streets are clear and Cruz and Disk are still running around. Then again the most obvious choice usually isn't the correct one in Needless...
Old 2011-08-28, 22:59   Link #7164
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post

The reactions the citizens have given so far only seem to be mildly curious to just outright surprise. This might change after the announcement, but for right now the only way I can see their reactions turning to outright hatred is if Blade and Co cause the ship to crash right in the middle of the city, or if the Needless start attacking the city in mass, based on what the JSDF does to the black spot.

Speaking of the JSDF, how do you guys suppose Blade and the others are going to react to the JSDF craft in the sky? Since we saw Arclight broadcasting as the PM, its a good assumption that he's not on the ship. Do you think they will split up even further with some of them continuing to search for Arclight at Simenon HQ, while the rest attack the ship, or will they just try to stop together? From the scene at the end of the chapter, the ship looks large enough that they could spend the rest of this story arc up their trying to take it down, but then again Blade just split a skyscraper in half.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 23:19   Link #7165
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
The reactions the citizens have given so far only seem to be mildly curious to just outright surprise. This might change after the announcement, but for right now the only way I can see their reactions turning to outright hatred is if Blade and Co cause the ship to crash right in the middle of the city, or if the Needless start attacking the city in mass, based on what the JSDF does to the black spot.

Speaking of the JSDF, how do you guys suppose Blade and the others are going to react to the JSDF craft in the sky? Since we saw Arclight broadcasting as the PM, its a good assumption that he's not on the ship. Do you think they will split up even further with some of them continuing to search for Arclight at Simenon HQ, while the rest attack the ship, or will they just try to stop together? From the scene at the end of the chapter, the ship looks large enough that they could spend the rest of this story arc up their trying to take it down, but then again Blade just split a skyscraper in half.
some one forgot power to alter "Gravity" in Seto arm or Magnetic ability in Solva arsenal.

Solva can use anything metal on the street like cars, light pole, or even the structure of the building below the ship as projectile to make holes. Make the ship negative polar while the building is positive one.

Or Seto can pull it down by raise the gravity below the ship 100.000 folds to make it crash landed

or both can cooperate to split it into two by pull the rear and hull to opposite direction

well, Blade just want to give another punch to Archlight face, so he probably not give a damn about the ship unless it's where Archlight hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Probably because most Needless are, to put it simply, crazy. Think about all the Needless we've seen in the series so far. Most are drunk on their power, from Kafka, Rin, Teruyama, etc. wanting to kill and destroy whatever is in their way. Needless also feel they're superior to humans, as said by Uten, Aruka, Saten, Ishiyama, and others. They feel they're an evolved form of humans and should be superior toward them.

It's not the fault of the normal humans that they're not merging together in society. The Needlesses themselves are partially at fault, too.
yet another human trait to misconduct when they have the power in their arms Like what this planet become after human discover technology. Even the weather and season change because of their deeds
aah...more faith come to me that human is worth a blessing from Devil God....in a flame
(although some is so precious to keep with any mean necessary)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 03:46   Link #7166
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

hhmm thats weird im losing interest in this manga.....i dont know why? Perhaps its just the hiatus the mangaka is having so often but i think the main reason is cause i know itll take a long time till the climax of this arc probaly wont happen till next year
Old 2011-08-29, 09:26   Link #7167
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
some one forgot power to alter "Gravity" in Seto arm or Magnetic ability in Solva arsenal.

Solva can use anything metal on the street like cars, light pole, or even the structure of the building below the ship as projectile to make holes. Make the ship negative polar while the building is positive one.

Or Seto can pull it down by raise the gravity below the ship 100.000 folds to make it crash landed

or both can cooperate to split it into two by pull the rear and hull to opposite direction

well, Blade just want to give another punch to Archlight face, so he probably not give a damn about the ship unless it's where Archlight hide
I haven't forgotten, I just think that ship has far too much mass and weight for them to really affect it with their powers. Something that looks its the size of the SDF Macross, might have some sort of anti-gravity so Seto might not be able to affect it ,and any damage Solva could do externally wouldn't affect it that much. Think the only way that thing's coming down, is an internal attack.

I think Cruz is going to miss Disk, since she's (seemingly) beaten her opponent, don't see her sticking around. She most likely try to catch up to Blade, and as we've seen she can fly with that jetpack, while Cruz can only run. Cruz might contact her with the transmitter to let her know what the ship is, since he's the only one who heard the announcement. As she was the one who didn't want Cruz with them, she might not meet up with him even after he contacts her.
Old 2011-08-29, 09:53   Link #7168
K. Shiruto

The reporter told the citizens to evacuate to safes places, which pretty much means that they are about to deploy all their forces. Therefore, there won't be any need to make the ship crumble apart, because the real danger will be found below.

As for Cruz, I think he'll be kidnapped, be it by a member of Simeon or someone else. He meeting up with Disk is so predictable it won't happen
Old 2011-08-29, 16:31   Link #7169
Soji

The only thing I do know, this is the perfect time for Yamada to awaken a fragment.
Especially if what Adan said come true.... I mean without Blade ,Eve and co he have to deal with whatever goin to happen with is own power.
I wonder if we goin to see even AnN in one of the next chapters,afterall we need answer about her to.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 04:57   Link #7170
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

ann will definately appear theres no doubt about that
Old 2011-09-02, 08:03   Link #7171
Soji

Needless Ch 35 is out.
Thaks to Ynot and all those who dedicate themselves to bring out the translated ch.
It's really nice to see that you guys are translating the missing ch as well.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 20:42   Link #7172
Skieth

Thanks Ynot, and js06 for the chapter. Keep up the great work.
Old 2011-09-02, 21:10   Link #7173
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

What's our latest chapter raw on needless btw?
Old 2011-09-03, 03:10   Link #7174
Ynot

^The latest raw was chapter 93. Scanlation is up to date(not counting the gap, chapters 36-49 )

@Soji & Skieth No problem I think it's safe to say it's a labour of love for js06, Kreature, and me so we enjoy doing it.
Old 2011-09-03, 03:23   Link #7175
dandan550

I hope that Uchida will still join.
Spoiler:
dandan550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 03:36   Link #7176
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
@Soji & Skieth No problem I think it's safe to say it's a labour of love for js06, Kreature, and me so we enjoy doing it.
Thanks to you three for continuing to scanlate Needless for everyone to read and enjoy. Glad to see you are able to go back and do the missing chapters now.
Old 2011-09-04, 18:54   Link #7177
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Wow, chapter 93 was so over the top. Not really a fan of seeing two fights at one time, though i did like how they classed together at the end. Quite nice.
Old 2011-09-07, 09:07   Link #7178
K. Shiruto

We know all things have an origin. During the course of all our posts we have talked about so many things, and we have asked ourselves many questions, some of them hardly with an answer.

But it's time we ask ourselves this, because I think now is the most appropiate time.

WHEN and HOW did the Adam C. (Cyclops) learn "L. B." and "Needless Mutilation"?

Yep, none of us had ever asked this... until now we are into the climax of the first part of the story.

The unexpected appearance of Teruyama in the City along with the revelation of Blade having learned "Power", Mio's fragment, I would say it definitely solves the question, and now I'm completely sure that the JSDF the giant transportation ship is about to deploy are indeed the new Adam Project prototypes.

The Adam C. will meet with Teruyama first, and next with Blade. And this is worrysome btw, because we all know at this point why Mio has never used the Needless Mutilation before.

I don't know what to say about this reflexion, except that I'm very excited and want the next chapter already
Old 2011-09-09, 01:17   Link #7179
Avvesione

^
Adam C doesn't have to learn Little Boy from Teruyama. The other two Adams both have that ability. And we can't be certain that she'll learn Needless Mutilation from the 'Power' either. It looks like a Half ability, especially after ANn said that it's an ability that uses machines (from Needless 1.5). In fact, it looked like the move the police chief used in Chapter 92, the Satellite Spear attack (both had rotating forearms). And he made it clear he's not a Needless and only a Half through his dialogue, so I'm not sure if Needless Mutilation is linked to a fragment or not. But we do know Little Boy is part of the Flame fragment and only 3 know that, so Adam C will learn it from one of those 3.
Old 2011-09-09, 02:36   Link #7180
K. Shiruto

^I said Teruyama because he's the original owner of the Flame fragment, and because L.B. is the first thing he would use if he were to meet with the Adam C.

In regards to the Needless Mutilation, I made some research and found this...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Either way, the fact she learned Little Boy guarantees Adam C.'s apperance in City, which like I said before, will be really exciting, and I just can't wait for the next chapter. Only one more week

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2011-09-09 at 05:06.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen