AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-06, 06:00   Link #7301
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^I think the term chimera is best suited to answer your question.
Needless pretty much has everything I love in the manga and the good thing is that everything is included in the story without it seems forced. (At least to me)
That is something funny or serious it's not matter beacuse you never feel like is force into .
It's seems natural.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 10:49   Link #7302
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
i haent read the other pages here so im not sure if this has been brought up yet...

Does anyone else think the kafka blade killed at the beginning was a clone and this one that has just shown up will be the real one? im really hoping this is the case since kafka grew on me in the time arc
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 11:55   Link #7303
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
i haent read the other pages here so im not sure if this has been brought up yet...

Does anyone else think the kafka blade killed at the beginning was a clone and this one that has just shown up will be the real one? im really hoping this is the case since kafka grew on me in the time arc
No, it's actually the opposite. Kafka was killed by Blade and this is fact. It didn't matter that Yamada told him about, in these circumstances fate cannot be avoided no matter how hard you try, the same instant he bit the dust Kafka realized Blade was the person who eventually was going to kill him.

So why he & Uten are back to life? Because it was bound to happen from the very beggining. In the end, no major changes were made in the past. Kafka still died. The remains of Overlord joined Simeon. Blade developed his fetish for girls. Etc. It's called "Time Paradox".

If you're worried that Kafka may be now a different person, then you have nothing to fear, because he told Yamada he would change the future and he really did. Whatever it may be the technology Simeon HQ relied on to bring the deceased members back to life with their memories before dying preserved, I'm looking forward to it.

Hope I helped you

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add that, in order for Simeon to revive Kafka, they most likely took a sample with his blood just like Saten did after Uten got killed. Though in Kafka's case he probably froze the body to preserve it like with Kurumi.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 13:29   Link #7304
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere between this world and the next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
What type of manga do you consider Needless?

...

For me, it's a comedy manga.
Thanks for reminding me... I've taken the liberty of adding "comedy" to the list of tags for this topic. Hope no one disagrees too strongly.
__________________
Where did it all go wrong?
Sayo A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 18:38   Link #7305
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Thanks for reminding me... I've taken the liberty of adding "comedy" to the list of tags for this topic. Hope no one disagrees too strongly.
Strangely enough is one of the times that I agree with you. However, we are drawing closer to the release of the next ch will be very interesting to see, what will happening now .
Especially after we saw how he ended the last one , anyone have any predictions of what will happen in this ch coming out in a week?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 23:46   Link #7306
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Especially after we saw how he ended the last one , anyone have any predictions of what will happen in this ch coming out in a week?
If I had to guess, I'd say Eve, Seto, and Solva get some action in this episode... mainly with Seto and Solva against Uten and Eve (and Blade) against Kafka. I expect Seto and Solva to be overpowered but I wouldn't be surprised to see Kafka taken down easily (those strings would be weak to Doppelganger since Eve can melt her body down and Blade can use Saten's ability to break the strings). Expecting a lot of action.

As for Cruz, I think he'll meet up with someone this chapter in the City. I know I've already said it could be Disk or it could be the PGS, but I have a feeling that he might just run into...
Spoiler:
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 16:18   Link #7307
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^ Honestly Speaking I have the same feeling that Cruz will meet the one that you have said in the spoiler.
The problem is what will happen from here on out (if this become true).
That's right I was reading a strange Needless fan fiction that has made me think of something.
I wonder if there is a black byakogou somewhere(I hope I wrote it right) or if it is will ever be created.
I meant when there is something like the byokogu and the zero fragment will always exists something on opposi side more dark ...so I was wondering if something like this will never appear in Needless.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 16:40   Link #7308
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I just remembered there's only 5 more days left before a new most awaited chapter gets released. Finally!!
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 19:45   Link #7309
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
sorry if this is a bit off topic but i was rewatching the anime series. there's an insert song aroud 12 minutes into episode 23. does anyone know where i can find out the artist and title of the song?
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 20:22   Link #7310
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
sorry if this is a bit off topic but i was rewatching the anime series. there's an insert song aroud 12 minutes into episode 23. does anyone know where i can find out the artist and title of the song?
I think this is it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-OfM_H7tIM
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 20:34   Link #7311
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
thank you very much avvesione, thats the one i was looking for. the series has a load of great songs.

i do have a question regarding Eve's mother. was it ever confirmed that it was Kasumi or did the anime lump sum facts to make a conveninient situtation to show the final dna sample needed to made the eve project work?
__________________

Last edited by X207; 2011-10-16 at 20:53.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 21:28   Link #7312
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thank you very much avvesione, thats the one i was looking for. the series has a load of great songs.

i do have a question regarding Eve's mother. was it ever confirmed that it was Kasumi or did the anime lump sum facts to make a conveninient situtation to show the final dna sample needed to made the eve project work?
Eve is another project result to clone 2nd Christ.
Adam Project just able to mimic half of him by assembling a lot of body part resulted in Adam Blade as the successful and Adam Archlight as the failure. To perfected it, the God Clone need to reborn in full flesh thus the scientist create Eve Project, one organism able to bear Adam Blade child (the supposed perfect 3rd Christ)

I think Kasumi's DNA used because her close emotional ties with the Adam Project child. We see her talk to both Adam Archlight and Adam Blade in glass tube at previous volume.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 19:11   Link #7313
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Eve is another project result to clone 2nd Christ.
Adam Project just able to mimic half of him by assembling a lot of body part resulted in Adam Blade as the successful and Adam Archlight as the failure. To perfected it, the God Clone need to reborn in full flesh thus the scientist create Eve Project, one organism able to bear Adam Blade child (the supposed perfect 3rd Christ)

I think Kasumi's DNA used because her close emotional ties with the Adam Project child. We see her talk to both Adam Archlight and Adam Blade in glass tube at previous volume.
thank you surerman. i wasnt sure if or why it was kasumi they chose. i guess they got lucky with her DNA compatability.

i thought arclight was close to perfection after he was absorbed into the seconds remains putting the heart and the eye aside. if arclight survived by taking the remains of the seconds, where did they find the dna for saten/kannazuki?
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 19:15   Link #7314
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thank you surerman. i wasnt sure if or why it was kasumi they chose. i guess they got lucky with her DNA compatability.

i thought arclight was close to perfection after he was absorbed into the seconds remains putting the heart and the eye aside. if arclight survived by taking the remains of the seconds, where did they find the dna for saten/kannazuki?
From what I know that's one thing that is exclusive to the anime, so it has nothing to do with the canon story of the manga .
In the Manga Saten not is Kannazuki at least from what we know so far.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 19:28   Link #7315
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thank you surerman. i wasnt sure if or why it was kasumi they chose. i guess they got lucky with her DNA compatability.

i thought arclight was close to perfection after he was absorbed into the seconds remains putting the heart and the eye aside. if arclight survived by taking the remains of the seconds, where did they find the dna for saten/kannazuki?
The anime and manga split off around the time Arclight and Blade started fighting since the anime only wanted to do 24 episodes. Since they cut the series short with the manga still ongoing (around chapter 70 at that point) they just made up their own version of the ending and tried to wrap everything up as best they could. That's why there are many inconsistencies with the way the anime ended. The manga is now explaining stuff and we'll expect to learn more about everything related to the Adam and Eve Projects in this arc since Ishiyama did say "Come to the City. You will learn everything there."

It really sucks they had that anime original ending since my 2 favorite arcs in the entire series are St. Rose and the Cruz+Mio Adventure arc (which is right where the anime switched off from the manga and went their own path).
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 22:03   Link #7316
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
thank you, Soji and Avvesione. its obvious they made up the part where Saten died but i didnt know just how much they made up. its a shame they didnt continue with canon. lol they fooled me with Saten's byakugou. the St Rose arc is really funny. lol Disk is amazing but id never want to go on a testament ride along with her. another good one was Cruz knowing Setsuna was there without seeing her face.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 08:22   Link #7317
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/jagabata/

So yeah, I thought I will get this ready for tomorrow's release. Can't wait.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 11:11   Link #7318
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thank you, Soji and Avvesione. its obvious they made up the part where Saten died but i didnt know just how much they made up. its a shame they didnt continue with canon. lol they fooled me with Saten's byakugou. the St Rose arc is really funny. lol Disk is amazing but id never want to go on a testament ride along with her. another good one was Cruz knowing Setsuna was there without seeing her face.
remembering girls via the panties they wear... what a unique way to remember them, remind me to Ichigo 100% and Anedoki (incidentally they're from same author)
But Setsuna is quite strange to have her entire panties stocks is all Shimapan, not even the black or laced or white among them
Hope we can have a flash back story about her infatuation with horizontal stripes in the omake or the main one like how we know Blade's fetish source.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 12:04   Link #7319
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^Is not it better if it is discovered by Cruz in a direct way this thing?
After all, it seems that Sestuna don't dislike Cruz company
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 01:17   Link #7320
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
remembering girls via the panties they wear... what a unique way to remember them, remind me to Ichigo 100% and Anedoki (incidentally they're from same author)
But Setsuna is quite strange to have her entire panties stocks is all Shimapan, not even the black or laced or white among them
Hope we can have a flash back story about her infatuation with horizontal stripes in the omake or the main one like how we know Blade's fetish source.
I don't think it's more of a remember, it's more that you can't forgot.

As for the reason all her panties are stripes, well it's because they are her favorite! Her bedsheets are also striped, so she must like stripes. I doubt there will be anymore development on them but it is one of their "themes" that separates them from the other girls. Setsuna has a speed theme (her fragment) which is kinda a reason why she has short, spiky hair (and tall and thin, too, being aerodynamic). I've likened the stripes to racing stripes (I think the first racing stripes were blue and white too) which goes well with her speed. That and shimapan are probably the most popular type of panty in anime/manga, so it's popular among fans, too.

Likewise, Kuchinashi has a flower theme (which goes with lace) which is probably why her panty drawer was full of only lace panties (and her bedsheets were lace, too). And same with Mio who has a youthful/childish theme (and since the spare panties they got her are the same too).
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.