AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-10-22, 15:59   Link #7361
Alpha Knight

^That's one long and excellent portrayal of Cruz's growth, Avvesione. Congratulations.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 16:13   Link #7362
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

I dont think Teruyama is dead, i reckon the one in the tank was a clone being grown..........that kinda rhymed

And only 22 pages for a monthly release!? that sucks
Old 2011-10-22, 16:24   Link #7363
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
^That's one long and excellent portrayal of Cruz's growth, Avvesione. Congratulations.
Thanks! It's the one thing that came to mind with how Cruz acts now. He's really stepped up into that leader role and has confidence in his abilities. What's nice is he still has that intelligence, too. He's been a fun character to watch and has been of the best developed characters ever seen in anime/manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
But we got a color picture instead with some awesome characters that we haven't seen in a while like Setsuna and Mio! Nice to see Kuchinashi and Aruka there, too.
Old 2011-10-22, 16:25   Link #7364
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
I dont think Teruyama is dead, i reckon the one in the tank was a clone being grown..........that kinda rhymed

No complaints when you get such incredible colored bonus.

And yes, judging by Yamada's reaction, this is the real Teruyama without any doubt. Blade just killed that one a short time ago.
Old 2011-10-22, 16:29   Link #7365
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

you know mate if they can make 1 clone they can make hundreds more...
Old 2011-10-22, 16:35   Link #7366
Alpha Knight

^I'm not sure. I have the thought they can only make one per needless. Or it would be better say they ONLY make one of each type.

For example, Saten only retrieved one single sample of Uten's blood, they have no more. They can keep reviving them as long as they have some DNA specimen.

And besides, why would they want a clone lacking the lower half of the body and one hand. This, buddy, is nothing more nothing less than the devastating consecuences Arclight's PF blast had upon most of the members from the Resistance.

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2011-10-22 at 16:46.
Old 2011-10-22, 16:58   Link #7367
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Btw, Ynot, for the random rants section, did you read my blog post on this chapter before writing that? Guess we arrived at the same conclusion about Cruz since that's what most of my post this month was about. I'll link it below if you anyone else wants to read it:

http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2011/...ss-chapter-95/
I hadn't read your blog post yet, but it's a nice read. Hell, you should start writing the random rants section

It's Yamada's growth as a person which adds that extra layer to the story and reading the first and last chapter really drives home how much he has changed.

I wonder if Yamada will use Disk's communicator to get in contact with her in the next chapter. Finding your long lost comrade...or at least most of him...would have me calling in all possible reinforcements.
Old 2011-10-22, 17:24   Link #7368
Alpha Knight

Disk's words before Blade & co broke through City just resonated on my head, again.

I have the very, very bad feeling Seth & Solva will die soon now they have been left behind. Even more, I think only Eve (for reasons we already know and because Ishiyama went through a lot of trouble to save her) and Disk and Yamada will survive this hell.

Because Simeon developed this amazing advanced cloning technology that allows them to bring anyone back to life.

And because this is the Needless Hunt, whose only purpose is the extermination of all the needless.

Everyone be prepared, for I think the following chapters will be painful to read.

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2011-10-22 at 17:52.
Old 2011-10-22, 20:08   Link #7369
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

ugh, i dont want all my favourite chacters dying one after another..........is there any statement from the mangaka saying precisely that needless will end where needless zero begins??

Cause if so that will mean for sure that most of them will die and something drastic will happen to the girls squad since that headmistress seemed like she was taking Gedos role in NZero
Old 2011-10-22, 23:36   Link #7370
Skieth

^There was some discussion I believe that said it would end at Chapter 100, but at this point, with as much stuff that's going on, and the questions that are still out there, don't think this will be the case.

I do think regarding the multiple stories that Disk is going to move to stop the JSDF ships, as she seems to be the only other main character who's even noticed them besides Cruz. She's taken out her opponent, and is in the best position to do something about them.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 05:52   Link #7371
Soji

lol guys you have already said everything I wanted to say about the Ch, so I avoid repeating.
In any case,Avvesione that was a great rant and I agree with everything you said in that rant.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 06:56   Link #7372
Alpha Knight

Even if Seth & Solva die, they will be brought back to life through Simeon's advanced human cloning technology.

But with Disk is different. She's a half made with flesh and metals, she can't die.

As for the end of this arc, it's still possible for everything to end with the 100th chapter. Seth & Solva have been left behind by Blade & Eve who I have no doubt will run into Disk and will eventually end up finding that Simeon branch. From this point onwards the rest of the arc should focus mostly on the indoors of the laboratory with a chunck focused on Seth & Solva's fight.

Either way, whether the arc and the first part of the Needless story ends with that chapter or not, one thing is clear. Only a few of the members of the Resistance will survive the City.

And to me Gido is dead. I still had hope he would have survived the blast, but... after seeing what the explosion did to Teruyama, I lost all the faith. Gido is gone.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:56   Link #7373
Skieth

Really enjoyed that blog post Avvesione.

So does anyone know what that radio broadcast was talking about on page 6, when Cruz began to climb the wall out? Trying to figure out if that was just some background fluff, or if what was said will have some future bearing.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 10:07   Link #7374
Alpha Knight

So how do you guys see this fight Kafka/Uten vs Seth/Solva? I for one think Gravitation and Magnetism are working well against strings and knives. Seth's powers prevent Uten's attacks from reaching its target, and Solva's antis repel anything that comes at sight.

But I think the battle will do a big turn once Uten starts to make Kafka's strings invisible. Solva's antis only work as long as she can see the object, and Seth's gravity abilities are useless if she can't see the attacks coming. And let's not forget about the JSDF and how this whole scenario is a huge scheme planified by Simeon. To put it shortly, Blade & co lost from the very same instant they broke through City.

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2011-10-23 at 10:23.
Old 2011-10-23, 10:25   Link #7375
Soji

Adan@What you said is a problem, I admit.
But I think the biggest problem is that if Kafka and Uten are the same like that Teruyama clone .
If they have their same regenerative abilities, the situation could become very deadly.
Old 2011-10-23, 15:25   Link #7376
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
So how do you guys see this fight Kafka/Uten vs Seth/Solva? I for one think Gravitation and Magnetism are working well against strings and knives. Seth's powers prevent Uten's attacks from reaching its target, and Solva's antis repel anything that comes at sight.

But I think the battle will do a big turn once Uten starts to make Kafka's strings invisible. Solva's antis only work as long as she can see the object, and Seth's gravity abilities are useless if she can't see the attacks coming. And let's not forget about the JSDF and how this whole scenario is a huge scheme planified by Simeon. To put it shortly, Blade & co lost from the very same instant they broke through City.
why they must troubled by that?
here's the solution:
Seth increase Gravity on the ground below Uten and Kafka's foot, then they can beheaded both enemy that face-sticking to the ground at ease. Or just magnetize their enemies body and throw back the dagger Uten scattered on the ground.....Head 100 point.....Heart 1000 point
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 15:40   Link #7377
Alpha Knight

^That won't work. The amount of gravity Seth can increase is limited, and magnetism is useless against invisible things. Plus they have bigger things to worry about, the JSDF to be precise. The area of the City the needlesses invaded has been recognized as a new Black Spot. They will continue shooting indiscriminately until the whole place gets reduced to shambles. Blade & Eve & Disk who noticed sure will manage to escape the area, but Seth and Solva, who are obstructing Kafka and Uten, have no chance.
Old 2011-10-23, 19:25   Link #7378
dandan550

Quote:
No complaints when you get such incredible colored bonus.

And yes, judging by Yamada's reaction, this is the real Teruyama without any doubt. Blade just killed that one a short time ago.
If he has the scar. That is...

Also I want the large version of the colored picture~!
dandan550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 07:03   Link #7379
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
If he has the scar. That is...

Also I want the large version of the colored picture~!
You could say both are the real thing, because while it's true the clone had his memories somehow messed up, the real is now just a torso missing one of his hands, and dead, which makes of the clone the real Teruyama.

It's different from the Adam Project. Though Blade & Arclight are clones of the Second Christ himself, they don't share his same physical traits nor his memories. But Simeon somehow managed to clonate exact copies and even preserve the memories of the subjects. You can say Teruyama, Uten & Kafka have been reborn. And now waiting for the eventual return of the killergirl Kurumi
Old 2011-10-24, 09:52   Link #7380
Soji

^And this would not be a good news ,her fragment is very dangerous .

Tags
action, comedy, seinen