AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-12-17, 13:47   Link #7501
Soji

Thank as always Ynot(and everyone of course)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 20:36   Link #7502
Skieth

Thanks Ynot, and everyone else involved. Great work as always.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 03:01   Link #7503
K. Shiruto

Time por a preview!

Quote:
聖痕を得た右天は強大な力でセトの腸を裂く!
Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 04:14   Link #7504
Avvesione

Thanks for the new chapter Ynot and js06. Glad you're almost caught up with all the old chapters now. Was fun to read some of the stuff that wasn't in the anime, too, and I'm guessing we'll get some more information as the new chapters are translated, too. Also liked the part about ventricular fibrillation (V-Fib). Surprised Eve knows of such a condition.

Also for the preview on Chapter 97, I saw that earlier and am a bit surprised to see that this upcoming chapter. Would've thought we'd see it a little later but I don't mind seeing that now. Wonder what else we'll see for this month's Needless.
Old 2011-12-19, 05:20   Link #7505
Ynot

^ I'm not sure it was Eve who said ventricular fibrillation. It'd be quite the character break for her to know such a word. The way the panel is set up made me think so at first too, but after some more thought it sounds to me like Gido or Disk is saying that.

As for the preview text, it doesn't say anything we didn't already know. It's more or less a recap of the last page of chapter 96. We'll just have to wait until other sites mention something or until we can get our hands on the new chapter.
Old 2011-12-19, 07:28   Link #7506
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
^ I'm not sure it was Eve who said ventricular fibrillation. It'd be quite the character break for her to know such a word. The way the panel is set up made me think so at first too, but after some more thought it sounds to me like Gido or Disk is saying that.

As for the preview text, it doesn't say anything we didn't already know. It's more or less a recap of the last page of chapter 96. We'll just have to wait until other sites mention something or until we can get our hands on the new chapter.
It's either Eve or Disk who says that but I still think it is Eve who is saying that. While it would make sense for Disk to bring up medical jargon like that, it wouldn't surprise me if Eve knew that since she's a Doppelganger user and probably knows a lot about the human anatomy (like that bit about Cruz's lungs). And I checked the Japanese version and it looks the same size and boldness as Eve's line, so I think Eve might be smarter than we think.

As for the preview text, you're right. It is something we know but what's surprising to me is that it is this chapter rather than some other chapter down the line. I would've thought it would be saved for a few months and then brought back as a surprise or something after we kinda forget about it for a few months. Actually kinda happy we get to see it this month.
Old 2011-12-19, 10:59   Link #7507
Ynot

^It's not just that she knows such difficult words, but Eve also shouted "Just do it!" immediately afterwards. A shout like that would make a lot more sense if it was a reaction to someone else trying to dissuade her or bring up some negative aspect of her plan.

The text looked the same which is the main reason which had me doubting at first, but in this case I suspect it's just to indicate they're both shouting. That doesn't mean I don't think Eve might be smarter than she let's on to though, just that this isn't the place where she shows it.

I wasn't really afraid we wouldn't see a continuation of the last page of chapter 96. I could be wrong but I can't remember a cliffhanger such as the last one(immediate visible danger on the very last page) in Needless which wasn't solved or continued in the next chapter.

Here's a link to a japanese bbs where there seems to be some talk about the latest chapter.
http://logsoku.com/thread/kohada.2ch...ic/1310072880/

And the url of the site which usually provides us with the first insights/spoilers on the new chapter. There's already something written about the new chapter. It's...very interesting but perhaps something you wouldn't want to spoil for yourself).
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/jagabata/

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-12-19 at 12:03.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 12:58   Link #7508
K. Shiruto

I'm certain when I say that City will be the most memorable Needless arc to date. The only pic we have so far is already making me drool from the awesomeness.

In addition...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-12-19, 13:22   Link #7509
Soji

Ok...Now I'm curious
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-12-19, 16:53   Link #7510
Avvesione

Quote:
^It's not just that she knows such difficult words, but Eve also shouted "Just do it!" immediately afterwards. A shout like that would make a lot more sense if it was a reaction to someone else trying to dissuade her or bring up some negative aspect of her plan.

The text looked the same which is the main reason which had me doubting at first, but in this case I suspect it's just to indicate they're both shouting. That doesn't mean I don't think Eve might be smarter than she let's on to though, just that this isn't the place where she shows it.

I wasn't really afraid we wouldn't see a continuation of the last page of chapter 96. I could be wrong but I can't remember a cliffhanger such as the last one(immediate visible danger on the very last page) in Needless which wasn't solved or continued in the next chapter.
I suppose you're right about the "Just do it!"/shouting part but I don't think it's the wrong place for Eve to sound smart. She did just talk about an internal cardiac massage, so she has some medical knowledge. But whatever, it's not like it really matters all that much.

As for the cliffhanger, Needless doesn't usually leave us on the edge very often but I thought it might heighten the tension if some danger remained unsolved in the next chapter. But yeah, if someone is usually in battle, they resolve it as quickly and uninterrupted as usual.

Quote:
Here's a link to a japanese bbs where there seems to be some talk about the latest chapter.
http://logsoku.com/thread/kohada.2ch...ic/1310072880/

And the url of the site which usually provides us with the first insights/spoilers on the new chapter. There's already something written about the new chapter. It's...very interesting but perhaps something you wouldn't want to spoil for yourself).
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/jagabata/
Thanks for providing that bbs link. I found it a while back but never could find it again and eventually forgot about it. Made sure to bookmark it this time.

Also glad to see Jagabata keeps uploading images every month. He only did it a few times earlier this year but has been consistent these past few months. Gotta say I love this month's image and preview.
Old 2011-12-19, 19:10   Link #7511
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

can someone upload some preview images here?

i wanna see who mio betrays
Old 2011-12-19, 19:11   Link #7512
Robotech Master

So based on the preview image,
Spoiler:

Also, just to make sure I'm up to speed or need clarification:

Eden Seed/Adam Seed + Normal Human = Becomes a Needless or Dies
Eden Seed/Adam Seed + Normal Needless = Dies unless they're one of the Stigmata 12.

Or am I mixing things up? What was it Ishiyama took to boost his physical stats (but didn't appear to have a Stigmata). What about the evil Teruyama clone, which was it that he had, and why did he have a third option (neither death nor perfect transformation, but instead monster)?

Basically I've gotten the gist of everything that's happened up until now, but I want to make sure I have all the terminology and rules down.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 19:17   Link #7513
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Im guessing in Ishiyamas case they made a eden seed that was compatible to him, there no way id think he'd risk his life without guarantees
Old 2011-12-20, 03:01   Link #7514
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post

i wanna see who mio betrays
Use spoiler tags please
Old 2011-12-20, 03:52   Link #7515
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
For now there is only the one you have already seen, but since you asked ,here.
Spoiler for pic ch 97:

And please, like Adan said use the spoiler tag.
Old 2011-12-20, 06:58   Link #7516
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
For now there is only the one you have already seen, but since you asked ,here.
Spoiler for pic ch 97:

And please, like Adan said use the spoiler tag.
Spoiler:

Last edited by surerman; 2011-12-20 at 08:33. Reason: add spoiler tag
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 07:32   Link #7517
K. Shiruto

Spoiler for spoiler:

Hide this into a spoiler tag or I Planet Smash you!!
Old 2011-12-20, 08:34   Link #7518
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post

Hide this into a spoiler tag or I Planet Smash you!!
ack! sorry..
there..I add it

hm?, why no one interested to translate Needless 0?
even the raw is rare
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 10:10   Link #7519
KaMi-ZeRo

Spoiler for Kafka Solva:
Old 2011-12-20, 11:17   Link #7520
Skieth

^
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen