AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-07, 20:18   Link #781
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Yep, it's 24 episodes.

About the stone, I don't think there's need for the Son(Cruz) to have that thing.

Afterall, isn't the byakugou just a device that allows the user to transfer the data directly? I don't know, so please, if someone can solve me the doubt...

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-07 at 20:51.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 20:46   Link #782
Plant42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ashiarai-Yashiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
so its twenty four not twenty six? becasue i was told that the dvd was 13 volumes two episodes and a few minutes of the st rose ova thing in each
From what I heard there are 12 volumes of Blu-ray & DVD.

And this is Ep name for 20-22
20 「A-B」
21 「A-A」
22 「666人委員会」(666 Committee)

It's seem the flash back Ep will continuous to Ep21 and after that there will be 3-3.5(If the flashback end at first half of Ep21) episode left.

It looks like we'll get an anime original Ending, , judging from too much Ep left and the fact that they give more screen time for the 666 Committee in Ep 19(who didn't appear much in Manga and they even become Ep22 name)
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 20:46   Link #783
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Im asuming there will be a season 2? Since the story goes on beyond the Simeon tower ofc... or is that to big an asumption?

They sticked to the manga so far with the story why end it here and now? Also what would such an end be then a total anti-climax... Many characters have had a introduction and are kinda still not in action. The upcomming Dvds ofc will be this season (if its a season and not the whole anime lol)
And a new season would not be for a while, they could make an open ending of some sort and sorta show Cruz as hes still ok and thats the end of it. That would have to have a new season then.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 20:54   Link #784
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Im asuming there will be a season 2? Since the story goes on beyond the Simeon tower ofc... or is that to big an asumption?

They sticked to the manga so far with the story why end it here and now? Also what would such an end be then a total anti-climax... Many characters have had a introduction and are kinda still not in action. The upcomming Dvds ofc will be this season (if its a season and not the whole anime lol)
And a new season would not be for a while, they could make an open ending of some sort and sorta show Cruz as hes still ok and thats the end of it. That would have to have a new season then.
Just to clarify, the second opening ends with Cruz during the PF explosion, so...
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 21:00   Link #785
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Eh it ends with a blast and white light and you see Cruz running. Can be interpert differently. Im not saying you aint right but you asume to much. That blast could just be the 1st blast of the blackspot and the white light just an effect, like an effect where all the characters stand on a cliff and jump up 100 feet lol.
It doesnt say that much. Tho the endings would sugest there is more to come with teh school arcs etc. Those would be the funniest arcs tbh.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 21:04   Link #786
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
If it does end with the end of chapter 50 i would be just fine with that. I just dont understand why they feel the need to add this 666 committee crap since they have stayed true to the manga thus far. I do wonder if this is going to become a spoiler for the manga about Saten true motivations.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 21:13   Link #787
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Hmm the next epp seems to cover some stuff from vol7 about Gidon. So it follows the manga story mostly to the letter. Cant see it to change the ending of it all drasticaly or it has to be done in epp 20 since that covers how Blade and Arclight came to be and how its *destined* to go from then on.
Storywise ofc.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 23:32   Link #788
Tatime
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Does anyone know where I can find volume 8 for download?
Tatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 23:55   Link #789
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatime View Post
Does anyone know where I can find volume 8 for download?
you can read all the chapters for it on mangahelpers but i dont know about downloading the volume
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 00:41   Link #790
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Something I realized, even though its' been partially pointed out elsewhere...

according to what's in the RAWs, Cruz is killed and brought back to life, and what with all the Christ connections, that's fairly obvious what it's pointing to... but here's another connection: The Second was killed, and since we have too much of Biblical stuff going on in here to be able to ignore it... Christ in the original was resurrected, and of course Cruz was resurrected. But, I suspect that Cruz himself is playing the part of the resurrection of the Second

Just something I thought I'd toss out to add to the many connections
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 04:01   Link #791
SinsI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
He could have claimed her from Arclight and he would prolly give him a pet ^^.
That would have been a very idiotic move on Arclight's part - Eve is much more useful than any of the Four Strongest, her power easily rivals ordinary Zero fragment and is close to the power of the Positive Feedback one:

She can completely heal the most grievous wounds not only on herself, but on others as well.
She can turn virtually invisible by pretending to be a part of the landscape. (that's Uten's ability!)
She can transform into numerous battle forms (and some of those give her enchanced mobility - i.e. flight). Who needs Telekinesis to lift a skyscraper if you can just grow a hand big enough to do that?
She can completely disguise herself as anyone(and if you have her as a lover, you won't need any other woman).

Furthermore, Arclight has already memorized all the abilities the Four have, so he can easily get rid of them all - but he cannot copy Eve's ability.
SinsI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 07:04   Link #792
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
666 Committee is interesting in the anime part time to look deeper on the Adam project and how the Second really died.

Quote:
She can completely disguise herself as anyone(and if you have her as a lover, you won't need any other woman).
I loled.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 08:09   Link #793
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
That would have been a very idiotic move on Arclight's part - Eve is much more useful than any of the Four Strongest, her power easily rivals ordinary Zero fragment and is close to the power of the Positive Feedback one:

She can completely heal the most grievous wounds not only on herself, but on others as well.
She can turn virtually invisible by pretending to be a part of the landscape. (that's Uten's ability!)
She can transform into numerous battle forms (and some of those give her enchanced mobility - i.e. flight). Who needs Telekinesis to lift a skyscraper if you can just grow a hand big enough to do that?
She can completely disguise herself as anyone(and if you have her as a lover, you won't need any other woman).

Furthermore, Arclight has already memorized all the abilities the Four have, so he can easily get rid of them all - but he cannot copy Eve's ability.
Since when cant he copy doppelganger? at the Simeon tower he used tentacles of the same structure as Eves to stab those rebbels and draw them into himself... so theres doppelganger.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 08:21   Link #794
SinsI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
That's not doppelganger, that's his genes gone cancer - he had that trait from the start, and that's the reason he wants Blade's body.
SinsI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 08:25   Link #795
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
If Archlight really got the doppelganger fragment...he don't even NEED Adam anymore...

Because he can just eat more and heal.........

Anyway
He got the tentacles (raping) ablity even since he is created...but how the heck he get that (raping) power is unknown...sort of...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 09:41   Link #796
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Arclight has no Doppelganger. Like many said, he had his healing properties and those tentacles and deformations of his body from the very beggining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Something I realized, even though its' been partially pointed out elsewhere...

according to what's in the RAWs, Cruz is killed and brought back to life, and what with all the Christ connections, that's fairly obvious what it's pointing to... but here's another connection: The Second was killed, and since we have too much of Biblical stuff going on in here to be able to ignore it... Christ in the original was resurrected, and of course Cruz was resurrected. But, I suspect that Cruz himself is playing the part of the resurrection of the Second

Just something I thought I'd toss out to add to the many connections
So are you suggesting Cruz not only is Christ in the bible but the reincarnation of The Second? Is that?
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 22:47   Link #797
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
^
about the christ thing, do you mean like cruz is the seconds son? Cause if im reading the timetable right then the second died years before Cruz would have been born. The flashback started in 2114, sixteen years before the main story. and Cruz is only fourteen.
I do understand the death and resurrection bit though.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-08 at 23:56.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 23:54   Link #798
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
No, I'm just drawing the connections between the Bible stuff and Needless... basically, Christ in the Bible went through death and resurrection, and the Second went through death... and Cruz is his resurrection, if you ask me
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 06:12   Link #799
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
But his (Christ) resurrection is like...3 days after he dead?and then he fly like a helicopter,fly straight to the sky!!!......
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 08:12   Link #800
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
No, I'm just drawing the connections between the Bible stuff and Needless... basically, Christ in the Bible went through death and resurrection, and the Second went through death... and Cruz is his resurrection, if you ask me
Cruz went through death and resurrection too, so yeah, it makes sense. Guess I'm not the only one that thought something changed inside Cruz after being brought back to life. You can say he went throught that process in order to awaken his dormant power. Afterall, every development in Needless is made with a purpose.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-09 at 11:58.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.