AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-20, 14:27   Link #10181
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noda View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Let me try tackling this...

For the first part, I'm not sure Gido needed to be there for the cloning process. And if he did go to the City from time to time, I'm guessing he said something like, "I'm going to the City to buy some things, be back in a few days." (or something along those lines. Blade and Eve don't seem like the brightest ones to think something is up, especially with it being Gido)

Spoiler:
But wouldn't a trigger had to be the catalyst? It's safe to assume the incident where the angel attacked happened in between Gido and Kasumi moving to the Adam Project and after the experiment transpired. He must have wiped his memory and sealed his powers before that meeting with young Blade and Arclight attacked. Somehow after the explosion, Triple Six came into contact with him, restored his memory and took him to meet Arclight. However 666 didn't know Blade and Eve were still alive, meaning Gido had to have been on his own, but I don't see how they found him and him only with being alerted to the two kids with him. If so, is there a time where Blade and Eve remember he went missing for a while?

Spoiler for 112:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Spoiler for 112:
Spoiler for wings:
Old 2013-04-20, 15:00   Link #10182
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
But wouldn't a trigger had to be the catalyst? It's safe to assume the incident where the angel attacked happened in between Gido and Kasumi moving to the Adam Project and after the experiment transpired. He must have wiped his memory and sealed his powers before that meeting with young Blade and Arclight attacked. Somehow after the explosion, Triple Six came into contact with him, restored his memory and took him to meet Arclight. However 666 didn't know Blade and Eve were still alive, meaning Gido had to have been on his own, but I don't see how they found him and him only with being alerted to the two kids with him. If so, is there a time where Blade and Eve remember he went missing for a while?
Perhaps a clue to all of this lies in chapter 48, page 19. Eve and Blade "have lost all of their memories in the shock from the destruction of the Adam project". They were knocked out and can't remember anything from before. That's sorta convenient. I'm not sure how trustworthy the information is but we already know Simeon could seal memories back then so how about Gido creating Satan's clone etc before he went out with Blade and Eve into the Blackspot?

A couple of thoughts I had while reading chapter 112
Spoiler for 112:

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-04-21 at 08:53.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 20:17   Link #10183
K. Shiruto

An few thoughts on this particular part:

Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 23:56   Link #10184
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
An few thoughts on this particular part:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoilier:

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-04-25 at 02:35.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 05:35   Link #10185
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Spoiler for spoilier:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-04-25, 12:17   Link #10186
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Those aren't the only occasions. I remeber back in the beginning she said something completely agaimst her normal behavior. Back when they were fighting Uten, she was the one who told Cruz that since he lacks in fighting ability than he must fight by thinking, and reminded him of this when she and Blade were fighting Saten in Shelter 3. When she first met him, she considered him a nusaince that they needed to get rid of before he brings unwanted trouble to them.
Old 2013-04-25, 14:36   Link #10187
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Eve's always wavered between wise and idiot. Like her memory, her personality has always been a bit off. Unlike Blade, who rarely drops the gar mask, and if he does it's usually for loli...gags. Hmm. Unintended play on words.

Anyway, I don't think it's anything more than her affirming that she's Eve and no one else. Gido may be stuck in the past, but she's not.
Old 2013-04-25, 15:06   Link #10188
K. Shiruto

You guys remember this?

http://eu.batoto.net/comics/2011/10/...ter_25_p15.png

I think it's now with Gido there when we're finally gonna get an answer on this mistery.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-04-27, 15:11   Link #10189
K. Shiruto

So in regards to recent developments.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Thoughts.
Old 2013-04-27, 19:38   Link #10190
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:

Thoughts.
Yeah, I think it's about time for Ishiyama to show up. He was the one who wanted Blade to come to the city in the first place.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images

We know he's close by too, since he beat Seto/Solva together with Gido.

Images

And since it looks like Ishiyama is able to both Graviton (see image above) and Memory Guard, it's higly likely he's an Adam as well. During his fight with Mio it looked like he was able to use Power and some other abilities as well, like walking on the ceiling, but this could be smart usage of Memory Guard too.

Since opening the gate at this point wasn't planned by Saten/Gido, I don't think the research Ishiyama's talking about has anything to do with the angels. I'm sure this research revolves around the stigmata. That's why he also helped with beating Seto/Solva. Ishiyama probably wants all stigmata to be gathered on one body, since that'll be the only way to be able to really fight the Angels.
I think his true goal is immortality.

Images

Ever since I've seen this page in chapter 3 of Needless, I've been keeping in the back of my mind that the big bad might really after immortality somehow. There must be a reason why immortality was brought up so early in the story, right? Gido was the one who told Blade/Eve and since we now know that Gido is really part of 666, this might turn out to be true. It actually ties in with the events in the bible pretty well.

Quote:
The first man and woman break God's command and eat the fruit of the forbidden tree, and God expels them from the garden to prevent them from eating of a second tree, the tree of life, and living forever. God then placed cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth on the east side of the Garden of Eden to guard the way to the tree of life.
Tree of knowledge (forbidden tree) = dark matter/eden's seed/eden's apple (needed to evolve from human to needless)
Tree of life = immortality
First man and woman = Humans
God = Leader of Angels
Garden of Eden = World of Angels
Cherbubim = Angels guarding the way to their world

So in order to gain immortality, 666 will need to go to the planet of the Angels. To get there they'll need need to get as many strong needless as possible, hence the 'Noah's arc' plan.

-----
As for Blade, I'm guessing he'll either lose control of his body because of the lack of doppelganger or he'll be defeated by 666 somehow. They've managed to bring down the Second Christ as well, so they must have a way to defeat someone strong.

Since Adam N. has lost 'her' memories and powers, except for Zero, in Needless 1.5, there will probably happen something with Blade's brain at least before the end of Needless 1. Since she is called Adam Neuschwanstein, is wearing Blade's collar, is wearing a combination of Blade's and Eve's clothes and has a byakugou, you'd think that both Blade and Eve will play a big part in her 'creation'. Since Cruz was able to see Adam N. in Blade's memory world, you'd think he'll play a role in her creation as well. Since Adam C. was searching for Adam N. during Needless 1.5, I'm guessing that the plan of the big bad of Needless 1 (666) will fail. Adam C. also didn't know that Blade (at least the one wearing his collar) was female, so I wonder what'll happen.
-----
A question that has been bugging me. We've now learned that the Angel that merged with the second christ and the Angel that Arclight absorbed were sent to this world as advance troops. Then why did the Second Christ help other people? Was the soul of the human in charge of the body?

I also wonder if Mizuha, the founder of the resistance, will become important later on. We still don't know much about her, other than that she worked alongside the Second Christ and founded the resistance.

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2013-04-27 at 19:49.
Deathscyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 23:32   Link #10191
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:

Thoughts.
Spoiler for 112:

I think you are giving Ishiyama too much credit. Does he even know the Arclight he was cooperating with was a clone. Besides, he isn't really a fighter, only getting into some skirmishes. If Saten hasn't killed him before going underground, he must be doing some business related tasks, like gathering the remaining Needless around the world.

Also, K., why did you double post? Don't we get in trouble for doing that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Yeah, I think it's about time for Ishiyama to show up. He was the one who wanted Blade to come to the city in the first place.

Images

Images

We know he's close by too, since he beat Seto/Solva together with Gido.

Images

And since it looks like Ishiyama is able to both Graviton (see image above) and Memory Guard, it's higly likely he's an Adam as well. During his fight with Mio it looked like he was able to use Power and some other abilities as well, like walking on the ceiling, but this could be smart usage of Memory Guard too.

Since opening the gate at this point wasn't planned by Saten/Gido, I don't think the research Ishiyama's talking about has anything to do with the angels. I'm sure this research revolves around the stigmata. That's why he also helped with beating Seto/Solva. Ishiyama probably wants all stigmata to be gathered on one body, since that'll be the only way to be able to really fight the Angels.
I think his true goal is immortality.

So in order to gain immortality, 666 will need to go to the planet of the Angels. To get there they'll need need to get as many strong needless as possible, hence the 'Noah's arc' plan.

A question that has been bugging me. We've now learned that the Angel that merged with the second christ and the Angel that Arclight absorbed were sent to this world as advance troops. Then why did the Second Christ help other people? Was the soul of the human in charge of the body?
Again, I think Ishiyama is given too much credit. I don't think he even knew about the switch between the Arclights. Interesting theory about traveling to the angels world to gain immortality. Ishiyama would definitly be interested in something like that.

When I looked at the first two images. I thought back to the reason they were in the hospital in the first place. We have reason to suspect Gido manufactured the first melting of Eve's body, but what caused the second? Saten wanted to keep Eve alive, but for what reason? We still haven't got any answers. I doubt he kept her alive for Gido's sake.

Who knows why the Second Christ helped people? Considering the angel that appeared, the angels are more logical than humans. It didn't think twice about the possibility of eliminating everything if the demands were not met. Odds are the human was in control. Though, of course I'm only using the one example we have. I'm sure there are more types of angels and some may have human feelings. The stangest part is that the Second Christ wasn't able to find his other angel companion and help it. In fact, maybe he did, and when trying to rescue it from Simeon, he was killed.
Old 2013-04-28, 09:31   Link #10192
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Spoiler for 112:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-04-29, 07:09   Link #10193
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
We know he[Ishiyama]'s close by too, since he beat Seto/Solva together with Gido.

Images
I know I'm repeating myself here, but that's clearly not Gido.
Old 2013-04-29, 11:41   Link #10194
Kurohane

^ I know the guy is wearing different clothes, but really who else could it be at this point. Plus, Gido himself admitted to killing them.
Old 2013-04-29, 12:43   Link #10195
K. Shiruto

Yep, it's Gido. In the last page of that chapter you can distinguish the Zero fragment in his forehead. Just wait till he reverts back to his youngest self.

On second thought, I now doubt Ishiyama will come, because if that were the case he would already have done so, but he probably won't because he's confident those two, even in the state they are now, can pull this.
Old 2013-04-29, 12:55   Link #10196
Soji

K. Shiruto@ True. Also from what we know, he maybe wait the right moment for something.

Plus we need someone to survive for Needless 2 and who better that him ?
One of the people that know the most about the Adam and the other thing?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 17:43   Link #10197
K. Shiruto

^Sure, but what difference would this do? Blade is practically invincible right now.

It ties with his words about the Adam Project still going on.
Old 2013-05-12, 18:05   Link #10198
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Damn, what a chapter!
Old 2013-05-12, 18:33   Link #10199
K. Shiruto

Guess that angel was filled with steroids XD
Old 2013-05-12, 18:34   Link #10200
ShiroiRyu

Wowowow ...
WOWOWOWOW ...
Do ... Blade became the main enemy ?

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen