AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-16, 14:11   Link #10241
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Spoiler for 113:
Spoiler:
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 14:12   Link #10242
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
All I have to say is that after looking through the raws and seeing that spread followed by the other page, I couldn't stop laughing.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 14:22   Link #10243
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
All I have to say is that after looking through the raws and seeing that spread followed by the other page, I couldn't stop laughing.
OMG THIS GETTING SERIOUS!!!
....
Wait what!?
....
lol
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 14:42   Link #10244
Xiammes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 113:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic210393_1.gif
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 14:51   Link #10245
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for spoiler:


I hope everybody is prepared next month.

Spoiler for spoiler:


Jesus Christ, when you think this series can't become more unpredictable Imai comes and does it again. Fantastic!
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 15:39   Link #10246
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Somewhere between this world and the next
Sheer awesomeness from start to finish.
Spoiler for 113:
__________________
Where did it all go wrong?
Sayo A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 15:55   Link #10247
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
O my god, my sides hurt so much from looking at Disk, she's the new trollface XD
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:30   Link #10248
Xiammes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
http://mangahelpers.com/t/js06/releases/37900

my thoughts after translation

Spoiler for 113:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic210393_1.gif
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:41   Link #10249
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
http://mangahelpers.com/t/js06/releases/37900

my thoughts after translation

Spoiler for 113:
Spoiler for spoiler:


And also...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2013-05-16 at 19:01.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:59   Link #10250
Xiammes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:


And also...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for 113:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic210393_1.gif
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 19:28   Link #10251
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for spoiler:


Anyway, I'm very excited for the final chapter that will give the signal to the start of the second part of the story

And I wonder if it will be longer than the average.

But you know what I'm glad most?

Spoiler for spoiler:


Anyway,

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2013-05-16 at 20:29.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 21:31   Link #10252
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Spoiler:
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 21:53   Link #10253
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:
Wont they just do a chapter where they just quickly close a few and leave a few open like negima? ah i loved that one... anyway i'm hopeing that they leave cruz with room to grow and bring arca back....everthing else can just start a new story if they want as long as those things happen...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 21:53   Link #10254
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Has anyone noticed that pretty much every member of the main cast has died once and been brought back to life? With the exception of Blade and Disk.

Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 22:06   Link #10255
Xiammes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 113:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic210393_1.gif
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 22:13   Link #10256
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:43   Link #10257
Kefit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:26   Link #10258
Avvesione
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Has anyone noticed that pretty much every member of the main cast has died once and been brought back to life? With the exception of Blade and Disk.
Come to think of it, Blade kinda/sorta died in the Third Shelter and Disk kinda/sorta when she lost her body after PF Blast. No, they aren't actual deaths but they're pretty close.

Oh right, we never learned about the Gentle Hand of Light that saved Cruz and appeared throughout the manga. Maybe that'll pop up soon or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:49   Link #10259
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Come to think of it, Blade kinda/sorta died in the Third Shelter and Disk kinda/sorta when she lost her body after PF Blast. No, they aren't actual deaths but they're pretty close.

Oh right, we never learned about the Gentle Hand of Light that saved Cruz and appeared throughout the manga. Maybe that'll pop up soon or something?



Spoiler:
Spoiler for Cruz as protagonist:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:49   Link #10260
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for spoiler:
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.