AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-11-21, 10:18   Link #1141
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Saten's interest is Eve's body.
Well, that's certain, but not in the way you imagine...

The only thing sure is, Saten is acting again by himself with Arclight unaware.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-21 at 10:45.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 10:32   Link #1142
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Letting Eve get a hit, pretending to be down for the count, smiling at Eve, looking at her almost half naked body...Saten is perv.

But true Saten has other plans and it involves Eve.
Old 2009-11-21, 11:16   Link #1143
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Saten is younger than Arclight though right? He looked like a teenager during the Needless 0 II chapter with Riru when it was the Arclight, Saten, Uten (Kafka) party. So would he not be older than Arclight if he was one of the scientist?

I still feel some kinda link between The Second and Saten, I mean we dont know his real name anyways. He seems to be with the government, but that is seemingly anime only.

Oh god I just thought of how the anime could end with 24 episodes and not do the PF Zero blast which would force a continuation. Since Government guys in latest episode seem to want Arclight out of the picture now, they are using Blade to do it > Blade hurts Arclight > Arclight goes beast mode > Government sends in trouble before Arclight could do PF Zero blast > big ass battle ensues > Blade team wins > Cruz spends rest of his life as Blades errand boy > the end

Think thats how it will play out if they dont do a third season of Needless? God I hope not....
I too hope not but lets face it they do that all the time in anime, however the ending of the theme song scarlet bomb seems to indicate that the PF zero blast happens.

Is it really that hes younger or that he has a different hair style and jacket? (which does look similar to how Blade's hair looks in in the beginning of needless) in any case i still think my theory holds water but at this point we just dont know.

Government Spy? The Second's most faulty clone? Gido's Friend? Some ancient being who knew the second? Blackspots version of the Tooth Fairy?

The fact is at this point in the manga we might as well say its any of these because we just dont know who he is or what he wants to accomplish by doing what he's doing (and before someone responds with a theory of what they think he wants, i know them all by heart at this point, and i could just go back five or six pages in this forum to reread them)
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 13:34   Link #1144
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I too hope not but lets face it they do that all the time in anime, however the ending of the theme song scarlet bomb seems to indicate that the PF zero blast happens.

Is it really that hes younger or that he has a different hair style and jacket? (which does look similar to how Blade's hair looks in in the beginning of needless) in any case i still think my theory holds water but at this point we just dont know.

Government Spy? The Second's most faulty clone? Gido's Friend? Some ancient being who knew the second? Blackspots version of the Tooth Fairy?

The fact is at this point in the manga we might as well say its any of these because we just dont know who he is or what he wants to accomplish by doing what he's doing (and before someone responds with a theory of what they think he wants, i know them all by heart at this point, and i could just go back five or six pages in this forum to reread them)
Hmm true, and in the ending theme it does show Cruz dressed up as a girl. So it would mean the series will go to season three?

Edit: Arclight has the ability to sense those that have the potential to be Needless right? Like how he picked up that boy and girl from the audience. But he does not seem to have noticed anything with Cruz and acts like he is just trash. Also usually in action series when a person is pushed to the absolute end they always awaken their hidden power at the final moment. But Cruz has just not done that no matter the situation. Watching his sister die in front of him, facing Kafka alone, getting his arm sliced off from his sister, dieing, saving Eve, all these could have been perfect moments to awaken but it just does not seem to happen. I mean he isnt using a power if he doesnt have that glowing Aura around him right? It never shows in the anime but in the manga Needless always seem to have that aura around them when they use their powers or are fighting

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2009-11-21 at 14:16.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 14:29   Link #1145
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Hmm true, and in the ending theme it does show Cruz dressed up as a girl. So it would mean the series will go to season three?

Edit: Arclight has the ability to sense those that have the potential to be Needless right? Like how he picked up that boy and girl from the audience. But he does not seem to have noticed anything with Cruz and acts like he is just trash. Also usually in action series when a person is pushed to the absolute end they always awaken their hidden power at the final moment. But Cruz has just not done that no matter the situation. Watching his sister die in front of him, facing Kafka alone, getting his arm sliced off from his sister, dieing, saving Eve, all these could have been perfect moments to awaken but it just does not seem to happen. I mean he isnt using a power if he doesnt have that glowing Aura around him right? It never shows in the anime but in the manga Needless always seem to have that aura around them when they use their powers or are fighting
Cruz began to use powers after his resurrection. The thing is, currently, he's unaware of it... yet. On the other side, the three times he unconsciously used those powers were in situations where he could have died, or as you say, pushed on death row.

Take good note of what I've just said. Cruz began to use his powers after his resurrection.

And Arclight doesn't have that power.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-21 at 14:40.
Old 2009-11-21, 15:02   Link #1146
shadowii

hey guys question.

Cruz and Aruka's last name: Schild (also translated silto and silt)
does it mean anything in any language?
Old 2009-11-21, 15:16   Link #1147
K. Shiruto

Quote:
hey guys question.

Cruz and Aruka's last name: Schild (also translated silto and silt)
does it mean anything in any language?
"Shield" in Dutch language is. Back then before showing her true colors, Aruka was always protective, she always protected Cruz since he was born. And now Cruz is always doing his best to protect his loved ones.
Old 2009-11-21, 15:20   Link #1148
Sekirei07

I could not find anything about it. But take note that the major characters in the series names were not that creative. The author said so himself in one of his extra pages that he did not give much thought into their names.

My question is, what happen to blade's shades? I mean if Seto can get her sword fixed how come Blade cant get his shades back?
Old 2009-11-21, 15:29   Link #1149
K. Shiruto

Quote:
My question is, what happen to blade's shades? I mean if Seto can get her sword fixed how come Blade cant get his shades back?
Blade won't wear shades anymore. His personality changed again, to the point he's no more a priest.
Old 2009-11-21, 15:45   Link #1150
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Blade won't wear shades anymore. His personality changed again, to the point he's no more a priest.
They could just be broken. I think when he first charged at arclight they broke. Who knows how easy is it to get shades in black spot?
Old 2009-11-21, 15:45   Link #1151
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Well its all asumption, there is no clue to how the writer intends to go, after all people grow older and change. Even a few weeks of hell can change a person. The changes with Blade are subtle and trivial. Now he likes mittons as well so what, that aint that big. Realy first the plot needs to move on and other characters have to say something about the changes , only THEN are there changes that are officialy changes. Now its only a subtle nuance difference.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 15:47   Link #1152
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well its all asumption, there is no clue to how the writer intends to go, after all people grow older and change. Even a few weeks of hell can change a person. The changes with Blade are subtle and trivial. Now he likes mittons as well so what, that aint that big. Realy first the plot needs to move on and other characters have to say something about the changes , only THEN are there changes that are officialy changes. Now its only a subtle nuance difference.
If you know how the Adam from the bible started and how he ended you'll understand Blade's behavior changes inmediatly. Of course, what makes him like this with the pass of time, since this is Needless, my guess is the fact he's a failed human project.
Old 2009-11-21, 15:49   Link #1153
Sekirei07

MY main wonder of Blade is the reason why he seems to lose powers he has previously memorized
Old 2009-11-21, 15:53   Link #1154
K. Shiruto

Quote:
MY main wonder of Blade is the reason why he seems to lose powers he has previously memorized
You didn't know both, Blade and Arclight, lost all their powers after clashing their forehead devices?
Old 2009-11-21, 15:54   Link #1155
shadowii

Quote:
Kurusu explained this time is because he and arclight lost their powers when their byakugous hit each other.

The time before that? who knows.
Old 2009-11-21, 15:56   Link #1156
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Kurusu explained this time is because he and arclight lost their powers when their byakugous hit each other.

Failure project. Like Disk said, no matter how hard they try, it's still a failed project who loses everything learned with just a single blow on the device or whatever vital part, but I believe it's a blow on the device what makes him lose all his powers.
Old 2009-11-21, 16:47   Link #1157
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

I thought it was because of the Zero fragments reacting with each other. Since their original fragments is "Zero". So both cancels out, sort of like 0+0 = 0 or 0 x0 also equals to 0.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 17:01   Link #1158
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I thought it was because of the Zero fragments reacting with each other. Since their original fragments is "Zero". So both cancels out, sort of like 0+0 = 0 or 0 x0 also equals to 0.
Hm, no, because back then he lost them too before turning to the beastly type.

After reading a bit more, I kind of understand Blade's behavior changes. It's another parallelism with the Adam from the bible.

When created, that Adam was pure without a single sign of evilness, but as time passed, he progressively experimented a transformation in wich he began to commit many sins, to the point he started to compare himself with God, until he reached the peak of his arrogance and stopped believing in the one who created him.

Same goes for Blade. When born, he was a child who would never show any bad behaviour, but as time passed, he too transformed. At first it wasn't that much, as he became a priest with a good sense of justice. However, he reached another level in his behaviour and despite he kept his condition as priest, he turned more evil, to the point he dared to compare to God himself. And now he has reached a change where he can't go back and can't be considered a priest anymore. What his verdict turned is proof of that. That behaviour of his, a real priest and the whole church would considere that a sacrilege full of impure things.

And another detail of that new behaviour is...

Spoiler for Ch71:

He crushed it.

That's pretty much the meaning behind Blade's behaviour changes. The gauntlet has been passed, indirectly.
Old 2009-11-21, 17:19   Link #1159
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Hm, no, because back then he lost them too before turning to the beastly type.

After reading a bit more, I kind of understand Blade's behavior changes. It's another parallelism with the Adam from the bible.

When created, that Adam was pure without a single sign of evilness, but as time passed, he progressively experimented a transformation in wich he began to commit many sins, to the point he started to compare himself with God, until he reached the peak of his arrogance and stopped believing in the one who created him.

Same goes for Blade. When born, he was a child who would never show any bad behaviour, but as time passed, he too transformed. At first it wasn't that much, as he became a priest with a good sense of justice. However, he reached another level in his behaviour and despite he kept his condition as priest, he turned more evil, to the point he dared to compare to God himself. And now he has reached a change where he can't go back and can't be considered a priest anymore. What his verdict turned is proof of that. That behaviour of his, a real priest and the whole church would considere that a sacrilege full of impure things.

And another detail of that new behaviour is...

Spoiler for Ch71:

He crushed it.

That's pretty much the meaning behind Blade's behaviour changes. The gauntlet has been passed, indirectly.
Kurusu untill Cruz starts beating people up it hasnt. Even back before Blade wasnt much of a preist. Cruz decribes him as never once doing anything related to work in the chruch

like this:
http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/5/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/12/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/12/09/

just look at Cruz's memories of him there not exactly complimentary
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/1

frankly until/if Cruz starts going ultraman I'm fine with some more scenes like this:
http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/5/06/

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-21 at 17:30.
Old 2009-11-21, 17:33   Link #1160
K. Shiruto

Yeah, Cruz memories of him reminds me that the beastly Blade has vanished forever

I didn't mean the priest thing and all, but at least before that he had a verdict. Now there's no verdict, there's no cross pendant, his fetish lolicon evolved to the extreme... Anyway, I didn't want to refer to his condition as priest but to his behaviour.

And by the way, Arclight is currently in a life support cristal, wich means he's there in order to stay alive, wich means he can't move.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-21 at 20:15.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen