AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-11-27, 17:41   Link #1481
dukemon

While this is a good opportunity to explain that Cruz and Mio q esten together when it happens the explocion explocion Zero
I think Satin Defeat all and eliminate SUPER Dero Dero that implanted Eva Arclight getting very weak when expressed himself in scrambled form that has been eating as many people this close to the ATK and be with all his power and this serca Eve Satin and Disk Cruz notes disappear before his eyes as her friends
Mine that is beside the explocion Cuado Llege to protect from the Desider explocion
prosiblemente across Ruki at q esten is to protect the building next to Setsuna and Seto explocion Solva and all other possible
in anime Revelion advancement of Satin something that will happen in the manga
Like waking SEGIR history Cruz with his aveturas Mio them two more will be 12 episodes long and 12 more by the time this girl at the academy to fill some spaces were missing in the manga and perhaps adding new increases more days for it that in the manga episodes says maybe some manga 0 One and two
is a good opportunity to explain the cross and
dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 17:50   Link #1482
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Saten and the PGS & Blade will fight in ep 23, at the end of 23/begin of 24 Arclight will be back consuming the needless and regular humans around there. They all attack Arclight and then the blast will come. End of this season.
I'm hoping it follows this path since that way they can make another season (just change some parts about Saten and Triple 6 and it can continue). Kinda wondering what Saten's role will be in Chapter 74 with him and Eve together. I'm guessing we'll see some more Saten/Eve stuff in Episode 23 next week, too.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 18:17   Link #1483
Sekirei07

Final boss = Blade trying to create a loli filled world!
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 19:18   Link #1484
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I'm hoping it follows this path since that way they can make another season (just change some parts about Saten and Triple 6 and it can continue). Kinda wondering what Saten's role will be in Chapter 74 with him and Eve together. I'm guessing we'll see some more Saten/Eve stuff in Episode 23 next week, too.
dont need to change Satens or the 666 commitees role,cause its from chapter 49-72 you dont see Saten at all hes only back last month at the end of 73, possibly more is said in 74.
So if they go back to Arclight in ep 24 hardly any harm is done to the main plot, btw the Cruz-Mio, St Rose and Hatfield Arc all dont even touch the 2nd subject they revolve way more on Cruzes character development.
So its like 50/50 on what they are doing. Either this realy is the end, in wich Arclight is killed way way to easy. Or Arclight will be back in 24 with a dramatic entry were he absorbs people and creates the blast. You pick your pick i stay with my theory.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 19:27   Link #1485
Avvesione

^
I thought there was a part in the manga (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45016/19) where Arclight had Saten go out and recruit more Needless (someone would have to confirm that). Aside from that, there hasn't been anything Saten related since PF Blast and the end of 73. Glad to see him back.

Also, I think I'll just wait and see what the anime does. The manga is one we're all focusing on anyway but I just wish it came out every week instead of every month. Anyone think in the future it might become weekly now it's had an anime and become more popular?
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 19:50   Link #1486
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
^
I thought there was a part in the manga (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45016/19) where Arclight had Saten go out and recruit more Needless (someone would have to confirm that). Aside from that, there hasn't been anything Saten related since PF Blast and the end of 73. Glad to see him back.
He ordered him go recruit new needless. However, once more, Saten's doing things alone.

Quote:
Also, I think I'll just wait and see what the anime does. The manga is one we're all focusing on anyway but I just wish it came out every week instead of every month. Anyone think in the future it might become weekly now it's had an anime and become more popular?
No, it's and will be always montly.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 20:20   Link #1487
shadowii

monthly mangas arent so bad at least they have the time to make sure their good.
were the ones who just go nuts waiting
about two and a half more weeks to go
tick tock tick tock

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-27 at 20:32.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 23:12   Link #1488
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
No, it's and will be always montly.
Well if the cold day in hell happens when the magazine that prints it merges, goes out, etc etc. Than it could go to another magazine that could make it bi weekly or weekly or it might go worse like bi monthly....
Old 2009-11-28, 01:04   Link #1489
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Well if the cold day in hell happens when the magazine that prints it merges, goes out, etc etc. Than it could go to another magazine that could make it bi weekly or weekly or it might go worse like bi monthly....
biweekly may not be a good idea, I mean look at Sekirei. 18 pages/2 weeks, and it always seem so short.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 04:21   Link #1490
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hmm...Just noticed. Everytime there is a explosion 'caused by ARclight Blade's attitude kinda tweaks a bit. AS a child he's gotten amnesia, while now "LOVE and PEACE" lol
Old 2009-11-28, 09:29   Link #1491
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hmm...Just noticed. Everytime there is a explosion 'caused by ARclight Blade's attitude kinda tweaks a bit. AS a child he's gotten amnesia, while now "LOVE and PEACE" lol
He's trying to preach love and kindness but his amnesia is forcing him to "enforce" it. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 09:45   Link #1492
Sekirei07

I was wondering but does Arclight have the same metal enforced bone/organ structure that Blade has?

I mean when Blade was a kid he cleaved off Arclight's arm, and Arclight himself can use Dobbleganger (although he only uses it on the lower half of his body due to his heart I assume)

So I wonder if Arclight's body is mostly organic save for his heart and eye and if so does that mean Gido had Blade's bones covered after they left the Adam Project?
Old 2009-11-28, 10:10   Link #1493
Ca12nag3

Think the bodies are the same, only the method of injecting the Eden Seeds was different. On Blade they used a less drastic aproach and therefor he doesnt have the PF ability. Arclight however cause he has. And when Arclight fused with the 2nd remains i dunno what happend. His body is half clone half 2nd.
Old 2009-11-28, 11:24   Link #1494
shadowii

uh the way blade scraged those cyborg girls and hatfield doesnt exactly make one feel like love and peace is being served.
more like he was fighting for his new love, and then................kind of like when he missed the killer girls concert only much more powerful.
I'll bet Blade will demand that Cruz remain in girls clothes so he can have another somone who looks like a little girl for his paradise.(like disk)

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-28 at 12:03.
Old 2009-11-28, 12:08   Link #1495
Sekirei07

No, I dont think Blade will, Cruz is crushing his reality dressed as he is now. Like how can I love little girls if they could be a guy!?
Old 2009-11-28, 12:11   Link #1496
shadowii

^
considering the extensive surgery on blade since birth i'd say it was there. Good point with Arclight though between his zombie form and what happened after he absorbed the seconds remnants who knows what his insides look like (but i imagine its not a pretty sight)

Remember Blade is a pervet and stupid beyond all reasoning in anything besides battle as long as he doesnt touch the new girl he can gradually forget about it. And i can just see eve saying oh your names yamada? well that the name of a friend of mine so ill give you a new one to make it less confusing.....oh I know how about Cruz?
Old 2009-11-28, 12:19   Link #1497
Sekirei07

What exactly is the full extent of the metal in blades body? Is it just armor for his real organ/bones or is it a complete replacement. Is it malleable so that it can expand and compress with his organs? I would think it has to have some kind of morphing capability if Arclight has it since he transforms. Cant imagine if you did an x-ray of his monster form that you would still see his feet dangaling lol

I saw the images of Mio's bear and its insides having it but that stuff came out like it was guts. I just want to understand what that is
Old 2009-11-28, 12:19   Link #1498
Ca12nag3

Im actualy looking forward most to development with Mio and the PGS and about Saten with Eve.
Blad & Co is atm rather predicatable so that should just fill up in between for now.
Old 2009-11-28, 12:24   Link #1499
Ca12nag3

Blades insides are those of a clone from WW3 so his bones are metalized and his organs look reinforced. Making him a perfect soldier. Thats why the scientists let him fight as a boy since hes far superior even if he aint needless.
On top of that he can copy needless abilities, im asuming that cause of the Eden Seeds his body can handle the stress of the fragments. Arclights original body couldnt handle the Seeds so his eye and heart blew out.
The scientists used the same methods as they did with Eve to create Blade. Im not sure whats the difference but i asume a lower dose of the Eden Seeds. As with Arclight they used the same method as before but still a lesser form then the first 77 Adams.
Old 2009-11-28, 12:26   Link #1500
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
He's trying to preach love and kindness but his amnesia is forcing him to "enforce" it. xD
I guess the old tender mild mannered shota Blade is still hidden within that GAR of a man.

Also for lolz. Blade is solid Snake while Arclight is Liquid and Big Boss is the Second. Then later on Saten will gain Arclight's powers and becoms Arc-Saten Liquid Ocelot. LOL!!!

Tags
action, comedy, seinen