AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 02:11   Link #1801
Sekirei07

wait what?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 02:15   Link #1802
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
You can tell by my name ive read that lol

But I think next chapter is a Saten story
I've been leaning that this next chapter will be on Aruka the more that I think about it. The last one ended with Saten in Eve's room but I'm not sure how that'll be the focus of the chapter when Cruz and Blade just reunited and Aruka is waiting in the vicinity. They're all pretty beat up and w/o anyone who has Doppleganger to quickly heal them, they'll have to avoid fighting Aruka someway or another.

I'm guessing there'll be a quick dialog between Eve and Saten with Saten saying something that'll make Eve go "!!!" and then cut to the Blade&Co story. And now that I'm saying this it'll probably go off the wall and be about Gergorie or something.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 02:37   Link #1803
Adam Cruz

Quote:
wait what?
think about it... my previous post is symbolic.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 07:48   Link #1804
Sekirei07

I was hoping that you were NOT refering to that but yea....

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/3

...he is a "little boy"

Edit: hmmm I wonder why Blade did not take the chance to memorize Mio's fragment

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...4?t=1259758049

when he had the chance to easily get it like with Rin

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1259758120

Edit 2: Has Solva gotten stronger since the PF Zero blast? In 73 she was able to use Magnetic World on all the cyborgs at once. Before the blast her power seemed limited to one item at a time.

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2009-12-02 at 07:59.
Old 2009-12-02, 09:13   Link #1805
shadowii

^
mio's a missing link and while he eventually got setsuna's, and parts of kuchinashi's fragment he's been able to copy hers

i cant really see cloud in Cruz, (not stoic, cloud started off arrogant, etc) sorry. And blade's mainstream haircut is nothing like sephiroth. But the manga has video gamish qualities.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:25   Link #1806
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Quote:
I was hoping that you were NOT refering to that but yea....

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/3

...he is a "little boy"

Edit: hmmm I wonder why Blade did not take the chance to memorize Mio's fragment

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...4?t=1259758049

when he had the chance to easily get it like with Rin

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1259758120

Edit 2: Has Solva gotten stronger since the PF Zero blast? In 73 she was able to use Magnetic World on all the cyborgs at once. Before the blast her power seemed limited to one item at a time.
I asume all needless can improve their power. But your limited to the tools you get, gravity, or magnetism or fire :P

Aruka might show up and there might be a small brawl before she retreats. Teruyama might show up for round 2 ^^ perhaps a new move or 2 :P *My fire aint low lvl u biatch!*
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:30   Link #1807
K. Shiruto

Though it should be an epilogue chapter (or not), it's mostly in epilogue chapters where bigger events take place.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:35   Link #1808
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Well the chance of Aruka showing up is high, i believe it will be half fight/half talk. Cruz might think *my sister still cares* since she didnt finish him off at the tower and she gave him a opening by making the hole. So Cruz might say all this.
She will ofc laugh at him and prolly mention why she did this. I believe the thing that stopped her might be God? And shes fairly religious so she might mention this. That she still hates him but God forces her to help him. Who knows. Anyways she will eventualy prolly end up half/half on Cruzes side cause the situation forces her and as Cruz will prolly be the new 2nd shes forced by her religious belief to help him.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:38   Link #1809
shadowii

guys we dont know if religion is why she's works for Arclight
And we dont know what she seems to know or now be expecting from Cruz
its less then two weeks lets just wait and then talk about what happens if Aruka even shows up?
Old 2009-12-02, 09:38   Link #1810
K. Shiruto

I get the same feeling as you. Aruka coming is a high possibility, though I doubt it will be just a talk, she might attack him again... specially when many needless Blade included are with him. Also, in chapter 71 she mentioned she wanted to see if Cruz could manage to survive... by HIMSELF. And in the latest chapter, Cruz asked Seto and Solva if there was someone in the town apart from the Simeon cyborgs. They denied. Then Cruz wondered if his sister left or is...

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-12-02 at 09:53.
Old 2009-12-02, 10:04   Link #1811
Avvesione

Since we're all speculating that Aruka will encounter the group (and probably fight), I'm going to guess this is where Cruz's hidden power will first make an appearance and make a difference in not only saving himself but saving all his friends. Aruka will notice something is off (again) like when she tried to kill him after being fighting Blade. She'll probably leave, returning to Simeon, and know something else we all don't know.

And I'm going to guess Disk is the only one to realize what's going on.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 10:11   Link #1812
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Since we're all speculating that Aruka will encounter the group (and probably fight), I'm going to guess this is where Cruz's hidden power will first make an appearance and make a difference in not only saving himself but saving all his friends. Aruka will notice something is off (again) like when she tried to kill him after being fighting Blade. She'll probably leave, returning to Simeon, and know something else we all don't know.

And I'm going to guess Disk is the only one to realize what's going on.
She has the scan fragment with wich she can identify each one's fragment easily. Now you say, up until now Disk never used her scanner with Cruz...
Old 2009-12-02, 10:20   Link #1813
shadowii

I actually think its more likely she'll just observe what happened and report to Arclight.

I base this on

1.her scene in 71 looks alot like an exit scene with her walking into the distance (and we know simeons must have another way to get in and out of the town or the ice wall would trap them too)

2. Things seem to be winding down in the town. Rin impressed, kanna looking hero worshipfully at onne-chan, Blade in a state of shock after finding out the name of his new crush. Cruz trying his best to confort him, and has calmed down. Back in Simeon tower everytime the badguys transitioned it would be in the middle or the end of the chapter not the beginning of the next one.

3. This arc was called the bloody rain arc. Hatfield, the man who commands rain, well
Spoiler for fate of the rain dandy:

4. They mention Eve, who is then shown (as is the other), setting in motion a new movement in the plot.

she could easily follow them for the next arc but considering part 1 was fifty chapters and this is already the 23rd chapter of part two I think its time for a new setting

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-02 at 18:23.
Old 2009-12-02, 10:23   Link #1814
Sekirei07

I dont think Disk fragment is really a fragment. She scans people and tries to look up that data from Iron mountain and if it is not their than she can't identify it.

She failed to figure out Saten's power because she had no data of someone who had a power like that.

Plus they call her a Cyborg but in all honest, what part of her is actually human!? She body isnt (since she been a freaking head for 1/4 the story now. Her brain isn't...

http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/12/05/

Nor her hair or anything, she is more a Android than a human. If her brain is nothing but a machine how can she actually be a Needless? Their is nothing she can unlock in her machine brain that could allow her to actually have a power. She just has data that she can use when scanning and if she gets no hits its worthless.

I think the only real use she will have is when she upgrades her body with Kanna's frag and the Loli bots remains.
Old 2009-12-02, 11:36   Link #1815
K. Shiruto

Disk is half-human, half-cyborg, she has portions of her brain and organs left intact.

As for the issue about Needless arc epilogues, the following list speaks by itself:

-Prologue: Eve reveals her fragment, Blade his, copies Kafka's, info about Arclight while this one is dying, Verdict Death Penalty, touchin final scene (and funny).

-Uten the magician arc epilogue: Uten's fragment exposed, Uten's defeated, misunderstanding, Teruyama wasn't from Simeon, more about Arclight, a first glimpse of Saten's nature, blood samples.

-Disk the informant arc epilogue: Eve vs killer girl squad, Eve is kiddnaped, Disk joins the group, leaving Iron Mountain, Arclight makes a public appearance via panoramic digital panel.

-Third Shelter arc epilogue: Cruz wakes up, everyone recovered too, Aruka accuses Saten, tries again kill Cruz but suddenly stops herself, Arclight finally appears, PF Zero terrible power.

-Adam Project arc epilogue: Arclight finds Christ's remains, mixes with him, Eve learns Blade's name, a terrible explosion destroys the entire lab and it's surrounds, Blade, Eve and Gido survive, but the first two lose their memories of the incident, Arclight about to give Blade the final blow.

-Final fight in Simeon tower arc epilogue: Blade punches through Arclight, both fall, Arclight morphs into an horrible monster and starts devouring people, everyone follows, Blade learns one of Teruyama's abilities again, PF Zero explosion, everyone scattered, Cruz survives for reasons still unknown.

-Cruz and Mio little adventure arc epilogue: In search of friends, mysterious BQ and QT, scientist in problems, Mio's bear doll story, orichalcum, fight against the duo, leaving.

-Reencounter with Eve and Disk arc epilogue: Disk is back, underground town exit, leaving Eve in the hospital, finding Disk's destroyed body, Mio goes some place, Cruz gets lost again, falls from a high cliff, survives for the same reasons he survived the explosion and is found by Setsuna and Kuchinashi.

-ST. Rose arc epilogue: Black Madam rules, exam time, Cruz's true identity exposed, Black Madam against Arclight's ideals, Cruz officially becomes killer girl, leaves the academy, brutal reencounter with Disk and Mio, useful material for Disk's new body, to another place.

Opressed town arc epilogue: Ice wall, new allies: Rin and BQ. Aruka of the elite four and Hatfield of the rain, cyborg army, Cruz and Aruka notice each other, preparations for the fight, sudden attack, BQ stronger than expected.

As you can see, it's indeed in epilogue chapters where bigger developments take place. I expect really big things taking place in next epilogue too.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-12-02 at 11:55.
Old 2009-12-02, 11:50   Link #1816
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Disk is half-human, half-cyborg, she has portions of her brain and organs left intact.
i guess maybe brain, but how can any of her organs be organic? If she is just a head than she has no organs (since the brain and eyes tongue etc are not considered organs)

Btw who is that Cyborg guy who appears during the Mio doll arc. Just from the images I saw that..

1. He is a cyborg due to his eyes
2. It looks like he wanted to get his hands on the metal that made Mio's bunny. I assume that he wants his own body reconstructed with it so he can be strong.
3. I assume he was made by the guy who looks like him because he wanted to carry on his work maybe?

Stuff I don't know about is why he was built, Does he have a fragment or is his kung Fu just that bad ass?
Old 2009-12-02, 11:53   Link #1817
K. Shiruto

That guy is BQ. Has no fragment, but insane strenght and resistance, probably because his skeletical structure is made with some hard material.
Old 2009-12-02, 12:07   Link #1818
Sekirei07

But can I assume right that he wanted Mio's doll in order to obtain the metal to make his own stronger?

Also I was wondering how he took a rain laser through his head and not die
Old 2009-12-02, 12:18   Link #1819
K. Shiruto

Quote:
But can I assume right that he wanted Mio's doll in order to obtain the metal to make his own stronger?

Also I was wondering how he took a rain laser through his head and not die
His brain is probably reinforced with metal.
Old 2009-12-02, 12:34   Link #1820
shadowii

indeed epilogue chapters are important
seems like next chapter will be one (so it shouldnt just be another Aruka attack)

next chapter:
Eve's connection to Kasumi and/or what happened to Kasumi?
Saten's manga identity?
Arclights next order?
Where will the nearly reunited gang go now?
cant wait

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-02 at 13:01.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen