AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-13, 00:32   Link #101
.Mero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
OMG. I.Want.Those.Sheryl.Pictures!!!!

Someone *has* to buy those cards and make a high-quality scan of those pictures here.



At least the Alto X Sheryl ones and of course the one which show Sheryl full-frontal.
I want that, better up my cc limit ....
.Mero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 03:03   Link #102
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

My devotion to the Empress shall not be swayed by mere monetary obstacles!!


I just won't wear it

- Tak
Please say you at least can find a girl to color her hair pink and play the part.
kilroy0097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 07:11   Link #103
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Please say you at least can find a girl to color her hair pink and play the part.
Good point, uh.... uh...



wolfie?

- Tak (slams door behind him and hides)
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 10:58   Link #104
Sheryl Nome
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 30
i want those cards!!!! if anyone knows where to find them please tell me ;__;
Sheryl Nome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 14:21   Link #105
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Good point, uh.... uh...



wolfie?

- Tak (slams door behind him and hides)


Buwahahahahaha....Tak, ironically I have a pink wig from back in the college days (This one frat party had a costume themed party LOL)...It was a frightening experience...I was coerced into dressing up as...nevermind. (painful flashback)


--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
__________________
===================
Wolfie's Online Portfolio
http://www.wolfies-den.com/

Projekt MUSE is Back! Girls, Guns, Mecha and More!
http://www.projektmuse.com/

Lone Wolf's World of Popculture Goodies
Latest news on Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Game, Etc...
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 14:55   Link #106
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Buwahahahahaha....Tak, ironically I have a pink wig from back in the college days (This one frat party had a costume themed party LOL)...It was a frightening experience...I was coerced into dressing up as...nevermind. (painful flashback)


--Lone Wolf
一匹狼


Stop arousing my curiosity like that

But I am going to take a wild guess, you didn't dress up as Lacus Clyne, did ya?

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 14:58   Link #107
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post


Stop arousing my curiosity like that

But I am going to take a wild guess, you didn't dress up as Lacus Clyne, did ya?

- Tak

LOL, this Frat party was 12 years ago so no it wasn't her.

However...here's a hint...she's from the same universe as..........Ray Lovelock.

That was a horrible experience....

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
__________________
===================
Wolfie's Online Portfolio
http://www.wolfies-den.com/

Projekt MUSE is Back! Girls, Guns, Mecha and More!
http://www.projektmuse.com/

Lone Wolf's World of Popculture Goodies
Latest news on Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Game, Etc...
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:01   Link #108
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
LOL, this Frat party was 12 years ago so no it wasn't her.

However...here's a hint...she's from the same universe as..........Ray Lovelock.

That was a horrible experience....

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
...

OH

MY

GODDESS...

AND I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU!!

- Tak (...)
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Last edited by Tak; 2008-08-13 at 15:15.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:06   Link #109
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
...

OH

MY

GODDESS...

- Tak (...)


*sigh*....yeah.


I think that was the only time I EVER cosplayed......and I've been traumatized ever since. (I became rather stand-offish after that LOL)

I would have preferred a different Jenius sister.


--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
__________________
===================
Wolfie's Online Portfolio
http://www.wolfies-den.com/

Projekt MUSE is Back! Girls, Guns, Mecha and More!
http://www.projektmuse.com/

Lone Wolf's World of Popculture Goodies
Latest news on Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Game, Etc...
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:19   Link #110
Darial
Otaku in disguise
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere in Cyberspace
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
I would have preferred a different Jenius sister.
Well, at least we know that pink wig is too short for to cosplay Sheryl. Time to buy a longer one?
Darial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:21   Link #111
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
Well, at least we know that pink wig is too short for to cosplay Sheryl. Time to buy a longer one?

Needs to be really wavy too. Ugh...no, I pass on the pain to someone else.


--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
__________________
===================
Wolfie's Online Portfolio
http://www.wolfies-den.com/

Projekt MUSE is Back! Girls, Guns, Mecha and More!
http://www.projektmuse.com/

Lone Wolf's World of Popculture Goodies
Latest news on Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Game, Etc...
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:39   Link #112
Darial
Otaku in disguise
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere in Cyberspace
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Ugh...no, I pass on the pain to someone else.
Probably an excellent idea. Besides, we don't know what that dress had already been through.
Darial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 15:53   Link #113
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
Besides, we don't know what that dress had already been through.
*Whistles*

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 16:08   Link #114
Darial
Otaku in disguise
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere in Cyberspace
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Please say you at least can find a girl to color her hair pink and play the part.
Nah, what we need is <dramatic music>:

Spoiler:
Darial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 16:13   Link #115
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
Nah, what we need is <dramatic music>:

Spoiler:
There are special places in hell for people like you!
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 17:03   Link #116
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
It will happen. It will be sad and the pictures burned.

However we can always have hope for an all woman Macro Klan Klan cosplay...right?
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 23:29   Link #117
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
From the MAHQ Forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyriepilot
Hobby Search lists the details that the upcoming Bandai 1/72 VF-25 kit will supposedly have:

1. Interior detail in the leg engines and cockpit
2. Perfect transformation to all 3 modes
3. Folding wings and use of a metal shaft to strengthen the transforming forward fuselage area
4. The hips rotate in battroid mode
5. Landing gears and joint for use with Action Base 1 included
6. Gunpod and knife included as armament
7. Knife can be stored in the shield, canopy will be clear, 1/72 scale pilot figure included
8. Optional hands included - weapon holding hands, open hands, and dummy hands for transformed mode
9. Water slide decals and tetron? stickers included for detailing


And here are images of the built model in 3 modes:

Fighter
Gerwalk
Battroid
__________________

On Simple Solutions: "I bought the airline. It seemed neater."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 00:40   Link #118
Revliss
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Hobby Search lists the details that the upcoming Bandai 1/72 VF-25 kit will supposedly have:

1. Interior detail in the leg engines and cockpit
2. Perfect transformation to all 3 modes
3. Folding wings and use of a metal shaft to strengthen the transforming forward fuselage area
4. The hips rotate in battroid mode
5. Landing gears and joint for use with Action Base 1 included
6. Gunpod and knife included as armament
7. Knife can be stored in the shield, canopy will be clear, 1/72 scale pilot figure included
8. Optional hands included - weapon holding hands, open hands, and dummy hands for transformed mode
9. Water slide decals and tetron? stickers included for detailing

And here are images of the built model in 3 modes:

Fighter
Gerwalk
Battroid

ok that i want is there any none japanese site i can order that model kit ?
Revliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 14:29   Link #119
Cadorna
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Cadorna
same here.... holy fuck, that vf-25 is awesome
__________________
Cadorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 14:45   Link #120
Lanis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
the gerwalk mode looks awkward. the legs don't come forward it seems.
Lanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.