AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-15, 00:03   Link #2441
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Maybe I am too late to the party. I still want to say, please be nice to those Ranka fans. It hurts nobody to let them post Ranka pics. They have the very right to do so. These days are not very easy to be Ranka fans, don't make them harder.
Well, I only collect those that interest me, and what i collected, I reupload to my gallery on SAP. So tough luck for them that Ranka dont interest me one bit.
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 03:12   Link #2442
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 38
Oh, I actually started into anime with Robotech, and still own the novelizations, including "The Sentinels", but as soon as I started with the real series, I recognized its obvious superiority. Although I still prefer the names of the characters in Robotech, I poor westerner. ^^ "Breetai Tul" or "Commander Breetai" is my nick on some other message boards, in fact.
__________________
magnuskn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 07:07   Link #2443
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Watched the original, but caught Robotech in the mid 90s. You can easily imagine my reaction...
Probably the same way i reacted. That's pretty much what happened with me.

& then Macross 7 appeared and couldn't stop smiling.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 10:16   Link #2444
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
__________________
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 14:05   Link #2445
Aeshma
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post














This one looks pretty cute, does anyone cares to translate?
Aeshma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 14:26   Link #2446
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
And here cometh, the Takkie Quickie!

Page 1: Mike gets ticket from captain (probably Jeffery) for hot springs, and planned to go after he leaves the hospital. While at it, Mike invites Alto and Sheryl. Alto didn't want to go, but Sheryl insists on going.

Page 2: Sheryl never been to a natural hot springs, so he wanted to see what it looks like. Klan of course, gets excited that Sheryl is interested and start babbling about it. Alto on the other hand, is denying his role as Sheryl's boyfriend, while Mike is shaking his head going "here we go again".

Page 3: Sheryl was wondering if Alto never seen a natural hot springs before, and talked about how fascinating it is to see water just gushing out from the ground. Alto relented, because Sheryl's 'innocent face' is his greatest weakness.

Page 4: But Sheryl was not convinced, and wondered if Alto actually hated hot springs or simply the fact that they are going to one together. Alto tried to explain, using money as an excuse. Since supposedly Alto is piss poor, and Mike remarked how cheap Alto is.

Page 5: Sheryl decided to pay for the both of them, after all, she is rich. Being set up, Alto screamed that he'd pay for both, even though the rest of the crew did not quite believe him.

Page 6: *Here is the kicker* Alto screamed that he is a man, and as a man he should pay for his woman. This made Sheryl blushing hard.

Page 7: Klan goes "so its decided", leaving a dumbfounded Alto standing there unable to believe why he said what he said. Sheryl looks at Alto and goes "so, I am your woman?" while Alto replied "whats wrong with that?", Sheryl then chuckled.

- Tak
__________________
Come join the fun, you know you want to!

World of Tanks/Planes: Tankers, Pilots, Sailors! JOIN US!!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 18:44   Link #2447
Aeshma
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Thanks a lot, Tak.
Aeshma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 23:14   Link #2448
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Sheryl is super moe in that comic
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 00:59   Link #2449
triangler_fans1
MAMEGU fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Uruguay - South America
Age: 25
Thumbs up

Alto x Ranka!!

of Riku Masaki??

bye! ^^

triangler_fans1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 01:04   Link #2450
Tsuchiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius View Post
higher res





oh.. and that pic looks so wrong...

Last edited by Tsuchiro; 2008-11-16 at 01:15.
Tsuchiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 01:30   Link #2451
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Space-time
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary Send a message via Skype™ to forgottendiary
Here to undo damage done:

Spoiler for for space:
__________________
forgottendiary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 02:40   Link #2452
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Europe
Age: 28
Thx for the pictures. I see potentail potential I tell ya!
__________________

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 06:28   Link #2453
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
And here cometh, the Takkie Quickie!

Page 1: Mike gets ticket from captain (probably Jeffery) for hot springs, and planned to go after he leaves the hospital. While at it, Mike invites Alto and Sheryl. Alto didn't want to go, but Sheryl insists on going.

Page 2: Sheryl never been to a natural hot springs, so he wanted to see what it looks like. Klan of course, gets excited that Sheryl is interested and start babbling about it. Alto on the other hand, is denying his role as Sheryl's boyfriend, while Mike is shaking his head going "here we go again".

Page 3: Sheryl was wondering if Alto never seen a natural hot springs before, and talked about how fascinating it is to see water just gushing out from the ground. Alto relented, because Sheryl's 'innocent face' is his greatest weakness.

Page 4: But Sheryl was not convinced, and wondered if Alto actually hated hot springs or simply the fact that they are going to one together. Alto tried to explain, using money as an excuse. Since supposedly Alto is piss poor, and Mike remarked how cheap Alto is.

Page 5: Sheryl decided to pay for the both of them, after all, she is rich. Being set up, Alto screamed that he'd pay for both, even though the rest of the crew did not quite believe him.

Page 6: *Here is the kicker* Alto screamed that he is a man, and as a man he should pay for his woman. This made Sheryl blushing hard.

Page 7: Klan goes "so its decided", leaving a dumbfounded Alto standing there unable to believe why he said what he said. Sheryl looks at Alto and goes "so, I am your woman?" while Alto replied "whats wrong with that?", Sheryl then chuckled.

- Tak
so sweet...
Ja-Y-Ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 06:31   Link #2454
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
I'm bringin' sexy back!

Spoiler for Can you handle the Arushexiness????:


Spoiler for Arushexiness part 2:


Spoiler for I'm on a roll!:


Spoiler for Arusheri comics! 8D:


Well that's all! ....For now at least. *laughs evilly while stroking cat*
raile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 06:37   Link #2455
mechabao
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by triangler_fans1 View Post
Alto x Ranka!!

of Riku Masaki??

bye! ^^

My god. This image is pretty disturbing with the rape victim eyes and all. And Ranka looks like a small child to boot. *shudder*
mechabao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 06:44   Link #2456
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechabao View Post
My god. This image is pretty disturbing with the rape victim eyes and all. And Ranka looks like a small child to boot. *shudder*
Intention of the artist? 8D *is shot
raile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 06:45   Link #2457
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Space-time
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary Send a message via Skype™ to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
I'm bringin' sexy back!

Spoiler for Can you handle the Arushexiness????:


Spoiler for Arushexiness part 2:


Spoiler for I'm on a roll!:


Spoiler for Arusheri comics! 8D:


Well that's all! ....For now at least. *laughs evilly while stroking cat*
About damn time for these!!!
__________________
forgottendiary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 07:34   Link #2458
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Europe
Age: 28
Wonder what do they say in the last frame of the second story
__________________

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 07:50   Link #2459
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
If this thread was Kannagi than triangler_fans1 is an "impurity and Raile is Nagi-sama!!!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 10:54   Link #2460
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
I think it's kind of funny that some of those Alto and Sheryl pics look yuri-ish at first glance.

Bah. Maybe because my head is still foggy at the moment, but funny nonetheless.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, macross

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.