AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-12, 07:57   Link #281
encia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GMT 10+
Does anyone notice Ranka's eye color is similar to Macross Zero's Sara?
encia is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 13:15   Link #282
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Hi...

I couldn't resist. I have never watched any of the other Macross' because my boyfriend brought me down with Robotech...so I couldn't bring myself to watch them.

But I spied a cute little green-haired(<--It was moving) girl and a sexy little girly- man! I was hooked!!!

I really want Ranka to win. I think she is because it's she who's Alto is fighting for...but Cheryl can't be counted out yet and I am only up to episode 7.

With Ranka he is different than he is with anyone else. He's the same with Cheryl as he is with everyone else. however Cheryl could take this and definitely have a chance (UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW)

I just love Ranka Lee. She's just so cute how could anyone not lover her!
BleachOD is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 13:28   Link #283
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 26
ranka is cool
__________________
hanseo is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 13:35   Link #284
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I wonder if he treats Ranka differently because he doesn't see her as an equal, so he goes easy on her, or because she's the only one who doesn't tease him?
Anh_Minh is online now  
Old 2008-06-12, 13:56   Link #285
nines
I much prefer the 2d
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Frontier
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Hi...

I couldn't resist. I have never watched any of the other Macross' because my boyfriend brought me down with Robotech...so I couldn't bring myself to watch them.

But I spied a cute little green-haired(<--It was moving) girl and a sexy little girly- man! I was hooked!!!

I really want Ranka to win. I think she is because it's she who's Alto is fighting for...but Cheryl can't be counted out yet and I am only up to episode 7.

With Ranka he is different than he is with anyone else. He's the same with Cheryl as he is with everyone else. however Cheryl could take this and definitely have a chance (UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW)

I just love Ranka Lee. She's just so cute how could anyone not lover her!
Umm its Sheryl not Cheryl. And Alto isn't fighting "for" her in episode 4 he says "I fly because I was meant to fly like how Sheryl and Ranka sing because they're meant to sing." Alto piloted the VF-25 Because he couldn't just stand their and watch Ranka get killed he felt he had to do something be useful in a way, plus Alto has always wanted to fly a Valkyrie. Also he treats Ranka differentaly because of her past with the Vajra and he knows about the amnesia she has, not in love with her mostly in a sense sorry for her. Im not saying this because im a Huge Sheryl Nome fan its because this is the truth. And the chances for
Alto x Ranka is like a 38% to 62% for Alto x Sheryl mainly because the director/producer goes for the stronger women.
__________________
nines is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 15:59   Link #286
ani_d
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD
But I spied a cute little green-haired(<--It was moving) girl and a sexy little girly- man! I was hooked!!!
We have the same story! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
I wonder if he treats Ranka differently because he doesn't see her as an equal, so he goes easy on her, or because she's the only one who doesn't tease him?
I think it has something to do with the way Ranka approaches him. When Ranka innocently mistook him for a girl, he reflexively got mad and felt bad about it. Luca also has high regards for Alto as well, but we see him give more attention to Ranka....

I'll say it's because Ranka treats Alto specially that Alto treats Ranka specially in return. Ranka awakens his brotherly instincts, but that line is blurred whenever you see her make Alto blush and gets teased by Mikhail and company. He gets too defensive about it making it the more suspicious. So if you ask me, with this kind of setup in their relationship, a romantic development in the future is highly possible.
ani_d is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 16:03   Link #287
Terra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Age: 34
Alto tends to be too defensive about anything he doesn't like. So I wouldn't put much into his defensive nature since he only seems to have one defensive mode.
__________________
Terra is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 16:04   Link #288
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Luca is nice, but less needy. Unless he gets eaten by a Vajra mothership.
Anh_Minh is online now  
Old 2008-06-12, 17:39   Link #289
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool?
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
It was a matter of legalities. She's a minor, Ozma's her guardian (why is beyond me), and papers needed signing.
You make it sound like Ranka is just using Ozma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Hah! No, it's more like Ranka can say whatever to Alto and not have to worry about him trying to have a conversation/arguement. Everyone else would probably say something to the effect of what she should do, instead of saying she should do whatever she wants. Alto's so focused on folding paper airplanes he doesn't really have the mind to help plan Ranka's life.
That's what this is for:
http://ameblo.jp/rankalee

Now Alto is just as useful as everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
I just love the way her hair moves when she's emotional. Like a puppy's ears... That quarter zentraldi blood sure is useful.
There's this great scene in episode five when Michael offers Ranka ice cream and one "ear" perks up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
In episode 10, we see more reasons from Ranka as to why she got attached to Alto other than he's pretty and nice. The guy always comes to her rescue, gives her advice, makes time specifically just so she can talk to him, encourages her and most of all supports her when she needs it. They're really close. This is why Ranka got upset when she found out about Alto's past that everyone knows but her. If you think about it, Alto basically knows everything about Ranka---he knows about her dreams, he knows her past, he even knows more stuffs about her than she does lol How about her? Nada. I find it so interesting actually. It's not like Alto doesn't think anything of her. Out of everyone, he actually acts very differently whenever he's alone with her. I guess it's just the chance. They need a long self-reflection chat to develop.
You're describing why Alto is useful, not why he's fun to be around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
As to Sheryl, yes, it's because Alto doesn't treat her differently. However, I think that's just because Alto himself was also a celebrity. They both know entertainment industry. In fact, Alto really doesn't treat Sheryl differently than anyone. Mikhail teases Alto, he gets mad. Sheryl teases Alto, he gets mad. Mikhail bosses Alto, he begrudgingly obeys. Sheryl bosses Alto, he bregrudgingly obeys. No different at all lol
Sheryl kisses Alto on the cheek, and Alto stares off after her and touches the spot that she kissed him gently with his hand. Michael kisses Alto on the cheek, and Alto... Wait, what the...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Brat mode? Personally, Ranka's bratty fit is just one of her traits that makes her more dimensional. I don't see why some are taking this so harshly against her and never letting her live it down. Ozma lied to her about putting his life in danger, and that's why Ranka felt the need to return the favor--in this case, her little rebellion. She gets to be selfish because Ozma was being selfish too. Just the fact that she got mad over this in her own way clearly spelled out how much Ozma means to her. Besides, it's not like her rebellion was something so serious. Her brattish reasoning was supposed to be a silly thing. Hate is NOT the opposite of love. It's apathy. Just because she acted like that doesn't necessarily mean that she automatically hates people who never listen. That's just taking everything in on the surface and not seeing the underlying feelings beneath.
I prefaced my earlier post with "Not that's a bad thing, of course. Ranka is still in the process of growing up, just like Alto and Sheryl." The point was not to show that Ranka is an evil, evil person, but rather to show that she takes her relationships for granted.

This links back to Alto as well; were Ranka not aware that Sheryl had fallen for Alto, she probably would have been content to spend the rest of her days texting him with the details of her day to day life. From what we've seen, her actions reflect more a desire to hold on to the status quo rather than a genuine desire for romance. What she doesn't realize, however, is that even should a romantic relationship develop between Sheryl and Alto, it in no way jeopardizes Ranka's friendship with Alto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
I'll say it's because Ranka treats Alto specially that Alto treats Ranka specially in return. Ranka awakens his brotherly instincts, but that line is blurred whenever you see her make Alto blush and gets teased by Mikhail and company. He gets too defensive about it making it the more suspicious. So if you ask me, with this kind of setup in their relationship, a romantic development in the future is highly possible.
Well yes. If all your friends start teasing you with someone, you're bound to start wondering if there really is something there yourself. It's quite easy to psych yourself into believing that you're in love.
__________________
Swampstorm is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 18:29   Link #290
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
*Pops in...It's the fillers. They are making me look at other forums besides the Bleach forums*

EDIT
@POSTER ABOVE ME...Looked like jealousy and plain ol realization of feelings to me.(On Ranka's part.) I believe she didn't understand the nature of her feelings before then. Also Alto lied. He already knows Ranka knows He knowsSheryl ...He didn't have to lie about who he was with. Seems as if he thought it would hurt her.(Why?) Brotherly? Doesn't sound like it to me. Also emphatic denials=Thou protest to much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Umm its Sheryl not Cheryl. And Alto isn't fighting "for" her in episode 4 he says "I fly because I was meant to fly like how Sheryl and Ranka sing because they're meant to sing." Alto piloted the VF-25 Because he couldn't just stand their and watch Ranka get killed he felt he had to do something be useful in a way, plus Alto has always wanted to fly a Valkyrie. Also he treats Ranka differentaly because of her past with the Vajra and he knows about the amnesia she has, not in love with her mostly in a sense sorry for her. Im not saying this because im a Huge Sheryl Nome fan its because this is the truth. And the chances for
Alto x Ranka is like a 38% to 62% for Alto x Sheryl mainly because the director/producer goes for the stronger women.
You ...know people were calling Ranka... Lanka. You get my drift...not a big deal

Tis not really a debate...

That's just my opinion. I don't know enough of Macross to make a determination.


But I can't help from saying..
Um..He started fighting because of Ranka. When given the choice to think of why he's fighting...He looks at Ranka and then says something like that's right. He primped when he was going to see her <--If a brother worries about his looks when he going to see his sister...That's incest

He displayed jealousy towards Michel, He totally ignored Sheryl <--got it right... when he heard Ranka's song. Her voice soothes him. They message each other, he listens to her. Sheryl he thought about not at all. He could be attracted to her (She's dime so I am sure he is) He only showed concern over her safety (Which is understandable)...but He is still behaves with her the same way he does every one else. Ranka's voice (Along with Sheryl spurred him on) Sheryl kissed him...He didn't kiss her. But I do think he is attracted to her andhe feels sorry for Sheryl because of her childhood<--Works both ways. ^.^

But I really wanted to discuss Ranka...Not Ranka/Sheryl/Alto.(Or point me to the thread for pairings)

By the by.... I said "I hope she wins" not "she will win ". I am not as confident since I don't have background and never saw the other series (Which I am going to finally watch em today) Sheryl may have a chance, I don't know. (It's not like this is Bleach and I can say "Not a SHOT in HELL")

Another thing...Who says Ranka's weak?

Oh yeah ...I don't know if you know it...But you sound like Sheryl/Alto to me. <--Which is fine by me...
BleachOD is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 18:30   Link #291
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
You make it sound like Ranka is just using Ozma.
What I'm saying is she needed his permission, whether she liked it or not. Even after she got it, she still didn't have his approval though. Probably why they're not really on speaking terms at the moment.

Quote:
That's what this is for:
http://ameblo.jp/rankalee

Now Alto is just as useful as everyone else.
No, no, no. Alto is useful precisely because he's useless. If he actually had some kind of opinion about Ranka's Sheryl-induced dream of becoming a singer, he'd be the same as everyone else as far as she was concerned. Instead he tells her to do whatever she wants, while offering an unconditional and unjudgemental ear.

He's really got it easy. All he has to do with Sheryl is slave away for her while looking cute as he complains, while with Ranka he just has to give her half an ear and nod a bit and he's got her eating out of his hand.
Wesley84 is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 18:58   Link #292
ani_d
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD
Another thing...Who says Ranka's weak?
Bitter fanboys/girls who see Ranka as nothing but a loli moeblob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD
(It's not like this is Bleach and I can say "Not a SHOT in HELL")
Like Orihime and Ichigo? lol Where do you get your smileys? They're funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm
You're describing why Alto is useful, not why he's fun to be around.
Swampstorm, the two are not going to constantly waste prepaid if they're not having fun at all. Alto for one doesn't look like he minds being 'useful' ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm
Well yes. If all your friends start teasing you with someone, you're bound to start wondering if there really is something there yourself. It's quite easy to psych yourself into believing that you're in love.
Alto or Ranka? lol This is anime, they'll drop hints if ever they started thinking like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm
This links back to Alto as well; were Ranka not aware that Sheryl had fallen for Alto, she probably would have been content to spend the rest of her days texting him with the details of her day to day life.
True, this also why I think the Sheryl invasion from episodes 5-8 needed to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm
From what we've seen, her actions reflect more a desire to hold on to the status quo rather than a genuine desire for romance. What she doesn't realize, however, is that even should a romantic relationship develop between Sheryl and Alto, it in no way jeopardizes Ranka's friendship with Alto.
Too late now, Ranka's completely fallen for the Alto. It's just going to get complicated now. If there's anyone to blame for this, it's Kawamori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84
He's really got it easy. All he has to do with Sheryl is slave away for her while looking cute as he complains, while with Ranka he just has to give her half an ear and nod a bit and he's got her eating out of his hand.
Your observations always crack me up LOL
ani_d is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 19:13   Link #293
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Too late now, Ranka's completely fallen for the Alto. It's just going to get complicated now. If there's anyone to blame for this, it's Kawamori.
If she has, it's not because of her own violation or Alto's charms () winning her over. It'd be because Sheryl's a terrible, shameless flirt. Most likely she hasn't really fallen for the guy though. She's probably just at this point where she's not sure what she feels, but along comes Sheryl taking up all his time and kissing him, which just causes Ranka to be even more confused and pressured.

Quote:
Your observations always crack me up LOL
Thank you.
Wesley84 is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 19:28   Link #294
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post

But I can't help from saying..
Um..He started fighting because of Ranka. When given the choice to think of why he's fighting...He looks at Ranka and then says something like that's right.
It is true Alto piloted the VF-25 for the first time partially because of Ranka, but that is definitely not his primary reason to pilot. Lets not forget, he wanted to do that all along. Furthermore, he voluntarily went to the battlefield to observe the spectacles never realizing Ranka was there. Ranka or no Ranka, he would have jumped that VF-25 anyway when given a chance.

And he would have joined the SMS with or without, knowing or without knowing Ranka. Joining the SMS was him making a practical choice. If he didn't, the military would have arrested him anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
He primped when he was going to see her <--If a brother worries about his looks when he going to see his sister...That's incest
This is Japanese pop culture, incest is... fairly commonplace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Another thing...Who says Ranka's weak?
Ranka is not weak, but she has this one thing different from both Alto and Sheryl.

Both A & S have goals in life. Alto wanted to be a pilot while Sheryl wanted to be the galaxy's most (in)famous diva. Both of them actively sought after whatever prerequisites they might need to achieve their objectives, even if their methods were different. Alto is more straightforward, while Sheryl is more on-the-go.

Ranka on the other hand, often requires some sort of a catalyst. She certainly displayed a lot of weakness in the early episodes and it was not until episode 10 when she thought she should play the role of Mao or all hopes are lost. Nonetheless, she chose to star in the role because once again, Alto and Sheryl kissing acted as a catalyst. Alto and Sheryl more often just 'go at it', while Rank is more passive in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Oh yeah ...I don't know if you know it...But you sound like Sheryl/Alto to me. <--Which is fine by me...
Oh, and he is not the only one To be honest, the image of Alto x Ranka is very disturbing to me, both visually and/or mentally... doesn't feel right.

- Tak (although I don't rule out the possibility of taking Ranka as a concubine)
Tak is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 21:28   Link #295
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
.



This is Japanese pop culture, incest is... fairly commonplace.



)
I will just answer this one quick one and and edit later.

Touche...

(However... then that's also a point for the Alto-Ranka camp. So I really don't mind you being right)
OT:
Commonly asked question:
"Where do you get your smileys?"

I steal them...from forums, posts, Photobucket and random google searches. I have some I haven't found the occasion to use
BleachOD is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 21:37   Link #296
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
- Tak (although I don't rule out the possibility of taking Ranka as a concubine)
I'm sure Sheryl would be a kind mistress to her manslut's plaything.
Wesley84 is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 21:42   Link #297
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool?
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
What I'm saying is she needed his permission, whether she liked it or not. Even after she got it, she still didn't have his approval though. Probably why they're not really on speaking terms at the moment.
I wonder if that's a just a consequence of us not seeing any scenes between Ozma and Ranka after episode six? It need not be a situation where both are silent at the dinnertable.

I suppose we'll know for sure once we see them interact again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
No, no, no. Alto is useful precisely because he's useless. If he actually had some kind of opinion about Ranka's Sheryl-induced dream of becoming a singer, he'd be the same as everyone else as far as she was concerned. Instead he tells her to do whatever she wants, while offering an unconditional and unjudgemental ear.

He's really got it easy. All he has to do with Sheryl is slave away for her while looking cute as he complains, while with Ranka he just has to give her half an ear and nod a bit and he's got her eating out of his hand.
Well, that's essentially the same way that having a blog works. Just disable comments.

I didn't know that slaving away was easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Also Alto lied. He already knows Ranka knows He knowsSheryl ...He didn't have to lie about who he was with. Seems as if he thought it would hurt her.(Why?) Brotherly? Doesn't sound like it to me. Also emphatic denials=Thou protest to much!
Sheryl's a celebrity, and Alto isn't one to kiss and tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
He primped when he was going to see her <--If a brother worries about his looks when he going to see his sister...That's incest
He'd just taken off Bobby's makeup. Had he gone to see Ranka with the makeup on, then you'd probably be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
You ...know people were calling Ranka... Lanka. You get my drift...not a big deal
No, that was Blanka. Both have green as a dominant colour. It's a common mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Another thing...Who says Ranka's weak?
Probably Blanka again. But the comparison is a little unfair, given the difference in their statures. Ranka hasn't learned to electrocute anyone yet, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Swampstorm, the two are not going to constantly waste prepaid if they're not having fun at all. Alto for one doesn't look like he minds being 'useful' ^_^
Limitless texting?

Alto definitely looked like he enjoyed the thought of having Ranka in the same class. Now they get to chat even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Too late now, Ranka's completely fallen for the Alto. It's just going to get complicated now. If there's anyone to blame for this, it's Kawamori.
If there's anyone other than Alto to blame for it, then it probably wasn't love to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
To be honest, the image of Alto x Ranka is very disturbing to me, both visually and/or mentally... doesn't feel right.
That might have something to do with the fact that Ranka is still a legal minor and Alto isn't. Even Michael is acutely aware of the potential dangers of pulling off such a stunt, as he pointed out rather rudely to Klein.
__________________
Swampstorm is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 21:52   Link #298
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
I wonder if that's a just a consequence of us not seeing any scenes between Ozma and Ranka after episode six? It need not be a situation where both are silent at the dinnertable.
We'll see Ozma again when it's time for him to die in Cathy's arms.

Quote:
I didn't know that slaving away was easy.
Compared to Minmei leaving Hikaru hanging with uncertainty and doubt it is.
Wesley84 is offline  
Old 2008-06-12, 22:36   Link #299
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Oh well in Japan, an idoru Ranka's age is already considered old. They usually start at 11 and 12, reach their peak at 16, and then wither away at 20. Ranka x Alto is perfectly fine... age similarly... Ranka has a thing for feminine pretty (niang) boys, and Alto like to protect weak girls to in order to act overtly masculine so he hide his true passion, acting as hot woman in Kabuki plays. They are made for each other...

Ranka must have a music-related power which will be the key to either saving the fleet or defeating the Vajra-thingies. Alto will be the key which draw it out. Brera must be related to Ranka in per past; they both knows the Aimo song etc. They must either be blood relatives or survivor of the same accident. Love Triangle/Rectangles will break out en-mass, But at the End it's Alto x Ranka, Sheryl x Brera, and Michael x Luca (KIDDING!). At the end Vajras and Human/Zentradi will all be friends and enjoying wonderful dimsum at Niang Niang's.
AVPlaya is offline  
Old 2008-06-13, 01:35   Link #300
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
He looks at Ranka and then says something like that's right.
Do you know why he says it? I believe he vaguely gets something from Ranka, but its effect is just temporary. That is Sheryl solves this problem for him at ep 5.

Let's look into context. Alto wants to join SMS, but Mikhail says the princess wants to escape again. Despite of his instincts telling him to fly, but he doubts if he is really escaping and if he is right to fly SMS. He comes to observation park and meets Ranka there. Ranka tells him she wants to be heard and her fears of failure. Alto tells her that she can only succeed if she tries first or she never knows if she really can do. What he tells Ranka is what convinces himself. Ranka's song only adds impact to the scene. Ranka doesn't help him, she is only a cause for Alto thinks out of box. However, his problem is still unsolved. He only gets it when Sheryl tells him that he wants to fly because he is meant to fly. Then he realizes his passion of flying is pure, what makes he want to fly is his instincts not the urge of escapade.

Alto's doubt are relieved in the scene not because of Ranka per se. Anyone comes to Alto with a similar question can do the same and that kind of questions isn't rare. But the understanding Sheryl has is not shared by many. Alto is fortunate to meet Ranka there, but he is not fortunate enough to meet Sheryl or his doubts can be solved immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Another thing...Who says Ranka's weak?
I say. She is definitely weaker than Sheryl, do you agree?

I hope you don't argue that Ranka is still new, she is still growing, or she will be whatever and blah blah. Because those are just evidence of how weak Ranka is now. If she is strong, she doesn't need of growth to be comparable to Sheryl. WILL-BE is not equivalent to ALREADY-BE.
__________________

Last edited by herbert; 2008-06-13 at 02:00.
herbert is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.