AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-02-25, 13:59   Link #141
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ati
Hello everyone I'm a new member nice to meet you by the way I saw " yami to boushi to hon no tabibito" I think it's good series ,about the story I think it's little wire but the anime is beautiful and there're something to make you think ,this anime continute story by the girl name Hatsuki, she have to find her elder sister but she's not her real sister ,Hatsuki fall in love with Hatsumi so she start her jouney with another girl name Riris and some kind like a chicken to go to the world in the other books, I think you should try to see it may be you like it.
Acually I did't get some point from this series example I don't know about Hatsumi 's feeling how does she feel about Hatsuki until the end of this anime, if anyone saw it and know about the point of this anime please give me your opinion thanks you very much

hmm the anime sounds very intresting... keep it uploaded if u can.. i would like to download it... thanks
Old 2004-02-25, 14:54   Link #142
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

YtBtHnT was subbed so thread moved to Fansubs.
Old 2004-02-25, 16:33   Link #143
CelestiaLegends

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito is actually one of my fravorite series. The ending is absolutely great, in a really wierd way :P and the OP is awsome as well. I'm glad someone restarted a YtBtHt thread ^_^ it deserves more attention. Hope you enjoy it!
CelestiaLegends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 18:13   Link #144
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Wasnt it made from a hentai game? Or so it says in the opening of the fansub i got. In any cause the story is very interesting and the characters are so cute.

I love animes that can change scenery and rhythm since they travel around alot, from what i can see. Still workin on trying to get it all seen though..im a lil behind. T_T
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:02   Link #145
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ati
Hello everyone I'm a new member nice to meet you by the way I saw " yami to boushi to hon no tabibito" I think it's good series ,about the story I think it's little wire but the anime is beautiful and there're something to make you think ,this anime continute story by the girl name Hatsuki, she have to find her elder sister but she's not her real sister ,Hatsuki fall in love with Hatsumi so she start her jouney with another girl name Riris and some kind like a chicken to go to the world in the other books, I think you should try to see it may be you like it.
Acually I did't get some point from this series example I don't know about Hatsumi 's feeling how does she feel about Hatsuki until the end of this anime, if anyone saw it and know about the point of this anime please give me your opinion thanks you very much
It was a modest series that supposedly gives out a happy ending, although

Spoiler:
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 19:03   Link #146
sparrow
spontaneous comedian

Send a message via ICQ to sparrow
that hide-and-seek between both of them had a really depressing feel about how Hazuki loved her sister yet can't express it well. For the feelings alone, be it one of the best (other factors not included)
sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 20:57   Link #147
CelestiaLegends

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-25, 21:09   Link #148
rayearth

Send a message via ICQ to rayearth
If you got questions about yamibou, use the search function to look for older yamibou threads. Lots and lots and lots of questions about this series (while it was running and after it finished) has been answered in them, so you might find it faster to find answers there.
rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 22:40   Link #149
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Here's a huge thread all about this series.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...light=tabibito
Old 2004-02-29, 11:47   Link #150
ati

thanks for your advise
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 12:25   Link #151
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

It's one of the better recent anime series, I like it a lot.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 23:50   Link #152
CelestiaLegends

=) It's really good...but there's something strage about it that I can't quite put words on :P it's a feeling. I wonder if that makes sense.
Old 2004-03-01, 06:21   Link #153
ati

Code:
I really love this series however I don't like the ending .First time when I saw Hatsumi I think she very cute and she have something to make you will love and find her however when I saw the end I feel disapoint about her cause if she know she can stay in the same world more than 16 years why she have to come to be part of people lift in their world and then she leave them alone at last and I don't know how she feel about Hatsuki did she love Hatsuki or not ? 
About Hatsuki I like this charector because she try very hard to find Hatsumi and eventhough Hatsumi will love her or not she just want to stay with Hatsumi but in the end she can not live with her .Actually I don't think Hatsuki happy with this way because in the morning when she wake up and eat hot cake she cry and don't know why ,I think she still sad about it but she can remember everything ,in my opinion I think may be she want to remember Hatsumi even she can be together by the way in the last of this series Hatsumi still want to make trouble for someone again you will see when she said she will start her jouney again Oh I can't believe it she don't know she make someone pain and suffer from her action .   This series is very good cause it make me feel like go in the dream and pull me back in the real world in the end (and it 's the world that I want to be)  
however I still like this series even it's not happy ending :)
Do you think this series can be license in Usa
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 12:56   Link #154
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I absolutely love the ending to this series. And no it's definitely NOT a happy ending, it's a bittersweet ending, and I LOVE bittersweet endings
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 17:28   Link #155
CelestiaLegends

hehe I know what you mean, I loved the ending too

And whoa...Hayase VS Haruka...very nice sig =)
Old 2004-08-31, 22:53   Link #156
The Yellow Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
It was a modest series that supposedly gives out a happy ending, although

Spoiler:
XD yeah, that scene with Hatsuki is pretty steamy, and probably the only high point of the entire series for me. If I didn't see that side of hers, the "boku"-touting Aoyama Motoko would be more boring than boring. I am a sucker for forbidden and obsessive love, but we rarely get to see that from the ice-cold Hatsuki. Other than her obsession over Hatsumi she's got zero personality.

Really though, the ending seems really wishy-washy compared to all the girlXgirl action sprinkled throughout the series. I can understand why the producers wouldn't want to come out with a tear-jerker ending like Millenium Actress or a happy ending like Kanon, but the way the did things seemed to cheapen a lot of scenes in previous episodes to little more than fanservice.

Also, anybody else found it hilarious that in the fifth episode during a scene between Hatsuki and Kuiru, the camera pans out to show two lily flowers? My jaws dropped when i saw that.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 18:24   Link #157
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

Well, i couldnt find an existing post for this, so i started one :P

Oh my god what a weird show!!!

I finally made it through all the episodes and i now have a blinding headache hehehe

I loved the series, and i may watch it again, if i ever want to torture myself

Definatly up in my top 10 weird anime. Still trying to figure out how she got pregnant from a kiss in the end >.< but thats anime for ya hehehe

Last edited by Keitaro; 2004-10-11 at 00:08. Reason: Thread merged
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 18:48   Link #158
slak_guy
Adventure seeker

Send a message via MSN to slak_guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Definatly up in my top 10 weird anime. Still trying to figure out how she got pregnant from a kiss in the end >.< but thats anime for ya hehehe

...you better see the anime again, cuz you got that part wrong
slak_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 19:34   Link #159
krusher

it's probably the best anime ever made
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 19:46   Link #160
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusher
it's probably the best anime ever made
nah KGNE is the best followed by Da Capo, Kanon and Kono Mini in hoint second :P

I do like this one, but as the intor says its very easy to get confused with whats going on, mistake i made was probably watching it in dribs and drabs. Next weekend i think i'll watch the entire thing through all together.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote