AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-05-06, 22:19   Link #161
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Hmmm my favorite scenes..........there were soooo many. Mostly all the CluClu moments and moments of just plain LOL.

In R1

The first episode where Lulu is hiding and his cell phone rings (because Shirley's calling him) Hilarious. You know his first thought was "OH SHIT!!"

-The first episode where he commands the soldiers to kill themselves and they yell "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS" *bang* XD THAT. WAS. AWESOME. I actually starting laughing out loud.

-When C.C. first appears at school, dancing around behind the others and Lelouch starts to freak out. XD

-The cat walks off with Zero's mask and Lelouch runs after it in a panic, going "A cat! A cat! To be done in by a mere CAT!!" OMG MY FRIEND AND I WERE LAUGHING SO HARD. WE WERE ON THE FLOOR

-Lelouch sees C.C.'s memories.

-Lelouch declares Jerimiah as "Orange". *dies*

-C.C. kisses him.

R2

-When the giant pizza got ruined for the festival and C.C.'s face was like O____________O "NOOOOOOOOOOES!!"
Classic. XD

-All the moments with Xing-KexTianzi. TOO CUTE!!!

-Shirley gets her memories back.

-Suzaku putting Nunally on the phone with Lelouch.
SUZU. THAT WAS EVIL. But so memorable because of Lulu's face. XD

-That one scene while C.C.'s memories are gone and Lelouch is leaving and the dialogue was as follows:

C.C.: You are leaving?
Lulu: Yes?
C.C.: *smiles innocently* Well, have a good trip!
Lulu:......................HUH?

OMIGOD THAT WAS SO CUTE. XD CUTEST MOMENT EVER. Lulu's clueless face and voice was ADORABLE

-Lelouch screams at C.C. that he'll "make her smile". I loved that so much.

-oh just insert all the CluClu moments [here]

-Lelouch's totally super-cool awesome entrance as the new Emperor.
Lulu: I am badass and king of your world now. Bow to me.
World:...........WHAT. THE. F**K!?

And finally

-JERIMIAH AND ANYA PICKING ORANGES. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 2009-06-02, 09:17   Link #162
kawaii_mg

Send a message via Yahoo to kawaii_mg
hmm.. i have so many favorite scenes..

all CLUCLU scenes!! wahh!! haha..

I also love the death scenes.. never fails to make me cry..

another is the confontation of suzaku and lulu in the kururugi temple..

then lulu claiming the emperor's throne together with appointing suzaku as knight of zero..

of course comedy episodes are really funny.. lulu is so kawaii!!

Lancelot albion fight scenes.. so cool and awesome..

whenever lulu says, "lelouch vi britannia commands you die!!"

i cry whenever i see lulu cry or teary-eyed..

and many more.. haha

basically i just wanna say that i love all scenes from code geass.. but there are exceptions like.. nah.. not telling.. you guys might kill me!! wahaha
kawaii_mg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 10:36   Link #163
Starlight

From the first episode ---

When Lelouch ordered those soldiers to die, that was so epic I had to continue watching!

Not really a favourite scene but...the events after Euphie's death, and Lelouchs announcement to kill her --- the shot of a single tear escaping from his eye ALWAYS gets to me.

From R2-

Orange-kun's epic attack on Anya, when he destroys his Knightmare in the process xD

Kallen and Lelouch's kiss, I'm wish he returned her feelings but that would've only hurt her more..
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 17:32   Link #164
Isha Ichiinu
Roleplaying Queen

I actually loved the first episode of R2 it was very cool to see the new characters.
Also I absolutly loved the last episode of R2 it made me bawl my eyes out. I never do that.
Probably the dress up episode with the kitties! lol.
And ... The Valentine's Day episode!
And I love it when Rolo Lamprouge comes up! I am so much in love with that character.
By the way this is my first post.
Old 2009-06-07, 17:36   Link #165
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isha Ichiinu View Post
I actually loved the first episode of R2 it was very cool to see the new characters.
Also I absolutly loved the last episode of R2 it made me bawl my eyes out. I never do that.
And I love it when Rolo Lamprouge comes up! I am so much in love with that character.
Welcome. *-*
And yes, Rolo is adorable. xD
Old 2009-08-23, 21:17   Link #166
tilley

agh I just wrote a long post and accidentally deleted it

anyway some of my favorite 'scenes' would be those relating to the backstory, especially the sound dramas. I think the backstory in this series is phenomenal. The backgrounds of Lelouch and Suzaku have been so thoroughly thought out that I feel as though they are real people who I care about and love, even as children. The pre-series sound episodes show the circumstances of Lelouch and Nana arriving in Japan and how Lelouch and Suzaku were first bitter towards each other but eventually became friends. First of all Lelouch was struggling to take care of his sister on his own and to allow the two of them to be "alive" on their own terms, as opposed to being pawn of the empire and thus being "dead". For this reason he wouldn't accept any favors from the kururugis, even refusing to let them buy them food (he bought it himself, even though he had to walk through the village where he got beat up by bullies every time), wash the children's clothes for them or even let anyone touch Nunalley. For himself Suzaku was struggling with his hatred for "Brits" who threatened Japan, and the insecurity he felt about his future due to the way the most important mentor figures in his life (Todou and his father) had been behaving recently (due to the likelihood of a war starting). But they manage to find a brief moment of happiness by becoming best friends, which adds to Nana's happiness as well.

It's all so tragic...and so perfect...I want to cry
tilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 00:56   Link #167
manofzero

When Lelouch and Suzaku confront Charles and Marianne on why living in a world of memories is a horrible thing to want from the part where lelouch talks about lies being necessary in the world to him talking about the meaning of Nunnally's smile and how his parents abandoned him

VV saying how much Lelouch was just like his father

Zero forming the United States of Japan in that one room with Rakshadas and Diethardt's reaction

Shirley's death

Worlds largest pizza ending in failure

Lelouch taking the UNF hostage

Lelouch's death

Anything with Jerimiah and Orange

Lelouch calmly telling the Britannian empire that the emperor was dead at his hands making him the new one, and everyones reaction

Lelouch's insane laughter

Princess Massacres request to the Japanese to die and her plead before succumbing to the power of the kings

Lelouch and Cornelia's meeting in the season one finale
manofzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 12:24   Link #168
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
My favorite part was when Lelouch declared himself emperor and made Suzaku the knight of Zero. Also when Schneizel and Lelouch were playing chess and Cornelia finding the Geass order.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 14:20   Link #169
palpatin

I just finished season 1 from episode 21 to the end in a rush...
One epic act after another O.O
I must say, the scene that killed me the most, was when Zero accidently ordered Euphie to kill every japanese >.<
And everything following this "little accident"....epic, epic, epic...but not as epic as Zeros fail, accidently ordering her that!! *drops dead*
Old 2010-02-01, 14:35   Link #170
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Favorite scene: When Kallen stood up for Lelouch when everyone else decided to betray him (Episode 20: Betrayal. R2)

My second favorite scene is when Kallen 'mistook' Spinzaku for a punching bag. That was great... and sexy >x) -blush- -_- opinion wise, he deserved that... even though his intentions were good.

My other favorites was after the first one (Episode wise). Consecutive coolness. Considering how tragic.

"My name is Lelouch vi Britannia, I am the eldest son of Empress Marianne, the prince who was abandoned by his empire. If anyone wishes to stop me, let them try, if there is anyone who can go beyond my despair."

Well worded, in my opinion.

The scene when Kallen kissed Lelouch... That was enough to make me cry.

And the scene Epilogue involving Kallen...

the other one... Was when Lelouch gave Kallen his jacket. beautiful... Oh, and the other scene when he gave Kallen a smirk and a glance at Babel tower.

Nothin' but Kalulu here, yo >x)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 15:29   Link #171
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Favorite scene: When Kallen stood up for Lelouch when everyone else decided to betray him (Episode 20: Betrayal. R2)

My second favorite scene is when Kallen 'mistook' Spinzaku for a punching bag. That was great... and sexy >x) -blush- -_- opinion wise, he deserved that... even though his intentions were good.

My other favorites was after the first one (Episode wise). Consecutive coolness. Considering how tragic.

"My name is Lelouch vi Britannia, I am the eldest son of Empress Marianne, the prince who was abandoned by his empire. If anyone wishes to stop me, let them try, if there is anyone who can go beyond my despair."

Well worded, in my opinion.

The scene when Kallen kissed Lelouch... That was enough to make me cry.

And the scene Epilogue involving Kallen...

the other one... Was when Lelouch gave Kallen his jacket. beautiful... Oh, and the other scene when he gave Kallen a smirk and a glance at Babel tower.

Nothin' but Kalulu here, yo >x)
YOU guy, got tastes !
I think we Need Yvj and his awesome pic stock there.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 16:52   Link #172
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Thanks! I like emotionally meaningful scenes, along with symbological and tragic scenes.

I just like Kallen, period (o_o Uhhh, Good reasons?) I like her fiery personality, her 'tender side', her blush and smile... and she is a great character to relate to (No?)

But i'm not Guy c_c;.... Ask Lelouch if he knows who Guy is (Give yourself a slice of pizza if you get the joke :P)
Old 2010-02-01, 21:41   Link #173
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Thanks! I like emotionally meaningful scenes, along with symbological and tragic scenes.

I just like Kallen, period (o_o Uhhh, Good reasons?) I like her fiery personality, her 'tender side', her blush and smile... and she is a great character to relate to (No?)

But i'm not Guy c_c;.... Ask Lelouch if he knows who Guy is (Give yourself a slice of pizza if you get the joke :P)
*Gives self a slice of pizza*

But yeah, I too can appreciate the emotional meaningful scenes, which is why I consider Shirley's death scene to be one of the most poignant in Code Geass (can't really say it's my favorite though )
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 22:46   Link #174
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Recently added a new scene to my long list of favourites - one I had almost forgotten:

During the Narita arc, when Lelouch contemplates analyzing C.C.'s blood as well as the way her wounds heal - and all in all pretty much treats her as an interesting specimen rather than a (quasi) human being for a moment -, just to nonchalantly drop the handkerchief with her blood into the water the moment she awakens.

Ah, he's such a cutie when he's not going around killing people (Clovis agrees!).
Old 2010-02-01, 23:47   Link #175
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Episode 2

Jeremiah: You! Go after the Glasgow.
Knight: Yes my lord!
* gets hit by slash harken *
Jeremiah: What the? shot by friendly fire? What's your name and your unit? We're after the one armed Glasg---*gets Frame's leg shot off* OH MY GOD! A TERRORIST?!

Episode 10

When Kewel gets grabbed by the Guren and starts to hopelessly pull the ejection levers. " I can't lose to an Eleven! I AM A BRITANNIAN!!" BOOM.
Old 2010-02-02, 12:55   Link #176
KoSa333

The best scene? Hmm... The whole second half of the last episode including the epiloge, the way how lulu dies and how kallen and nunally realizing that this was his true intention from the beggining and then the epiloge (kallen is very cute there ). awesome ending of the story(?), the best one i have ever seen!
(that background music at the end and the crying of nunally hit me really deep)
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 13:12   Link #177
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimingan12 View Post
My favorite part was when Lelouch declared himself emperor and made Suzaku the knight of Zero.
That's exactly my favorite scene. It was so badass. Two friends finally on the same side.

Last edited by Sir Dearka; 2010-02-02 at 13:52.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 01:50   Link #178
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isha Ichiinu View Post
this I love every scene with Rolo in it too although I hate the scenes from episode 19 with him in it it was heartbreaking

also the end of episode 13 of R2 because of Yandere Rolo

episode 19 of R1 when Euphie and Lelouch are together talking under the stars that was cute.

some scenes from the episode 5 or 6 where Milly held the event for catching Arthur the cat

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 20:22   Link #179
Cephei Mordred
Lord Knight of SYTOM

The ones that really stood out for me

Season 1:

* Lelouch rescuing Suzaku from execution.
* The flashback with Lelouch and Charles.
* Everything with Mao.
* The Euphinator sequence. Towards the end it was a real tear jerker.
* Lloyd losing his shit when Nina pulled out the FLEIJA. Pro Tip: don't teach psycho lesbians how to make weapons of mass destruction.
* Suzaku learning Zero's identity.

Season 2:

* Everything with Anya, especially when she tries to chase down Lelouch with Mordred.
* Everything with Monica.
* Everything with V.V.
* Zero tricking the Eunuchs into revealing their true Complete Monster colors.
* Schneizel giving the 'evidence' about Zero to the Black Knights.
* When Schneizel tries to declare himself Emperor and allows Suzaku to go after Charles.
* Lelouch's "journey" to the Sword of Akasha (i.e. when he walked amidst those mecha as they made an arch for him).
* When Schneizel calmly states his master plan to Cordelia.
* Obey Me, World.
Cephei Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 21:35   Link #180
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephei Mordred View Post
* The Euphinator sequence. Towards the end it was a real tear jerker.
* Lelouch's "journey" to the Sword of Akasha (i.e. when he walked amidst those mecha as they made an arch for him).
* Obey Me, World.
Those three were pretty epic. The 'journey' to Akasha is my favorite scene, actually. I've memorized his speech. "I am Lelouch vi Britannia, son of the late empress Marianne. The prince abandoned by his empire. If there are any that think they can go beyond my despair, let them try."

Obey me world was great, as well. Especially that smile. Though I can't remember what he said exactly...

After rewatching everything in S1... these are my favorite scenes, or atleast two of them.

When C.C. began to spin around behind Kallen. Lelouch forced to 'distract' her.

Kallen: 'Scuse me? What are you doing?
Lelouch: What indeed.

The other is the Narita battle.

"If any of you think you can win without me, then shoot me! Anyone!" Or something to that effect