AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2008-05-22, 11:08   Link #1921
lile_dawsons
Highly Dangerous

Rozen

Group: Rozen
Projects: Toshokan Sensou
Positions: Japanese -> English Translators and Typesetters

Contacts: Coma
IRC Channel: #Rozen-Fansubs@Irc.rizon.net
Emails: lile_dawsons@msn.com

Last edited by lile_dawsons; 2008-06-01 at 10:10.
lile_dawsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 09:52   Link #1922
CorruptNova

Group: Hitode
Projects: Sketchbook ~full colorS, Crystal Blaze, Amatsuki and Koharu Biyori
Positions: Karaoke artists, raw cappers, timers, translators and encoders

IRC: #Hitode-Recruit@irc.rizon.net

Quality with reasonable speed would be great!

Sorry about my first post, that was foolish of me
CorruptNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 21:36   Link #1923
Fauxbliss
*Fansubber

Group: Genjo-Subs

Position: Translators, Translator Checker, Timers, Editors, Quality Checkers, Typesetters, and Encoders

Additional Positions:
Web Designer, Bot/FTP provider

Current Projects:
Ghost Hound, Blue Drop

Future Project(s):
For the summer season we will be choosing one of the following series to do: Natsume Yuujinchou, Sekirei, or Blade of the Immortal. Of course, the translator will be able to choose one of the follow or suggest another series to do. This is not set in stone, so please stay tunned for more information regarding this.

http://www.Genjo-Subs.net

IRC: #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by Fauxbliss; 2008-06-02 at 01:53.
Fauxbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 17:02   Link #1924
PatDaniels
Nocturnal-Subs Founder

Send a message via AIM to PatDaniels Send a message via MSN to PatDaniels Send a message via Yahoo to PatDaniels
Group
Nocturnal-Subs

Positions
Translators
Timers
BitTorrent Seeders
XDCC Bot Providers

Position Descriptions
Translators: Accurately translate the Japanese dialogue and signs/text in a 25-minute anime episode.

Timers: Need to be able to use AegiSub to time the dialogue of a 25-minute episode efficiently with good quality.

BitTorrent Seeders: Will need to know the basics of a BitTorrent client. Also need to be able to leave your computer running for a substantial amount of time (at least 15 hours a day, but 24 hours is an enormous plus) to allow people to download the releases from you via BitTorrent. We can teach you how to seed if you do not know how.

XDCC Bot Providers: Must have knowledge of XDCC bots and how to set up your file list. Also need to be able to leave your computer running for a substantial amount of time (at least 15 hours a day, but 24 hours is an enormous plus) so people can download the releases from you via IRC.

Future Projects
Telepathy Shoujo Ran in June.
World Destruction in July.

(Note: The translator may pick projects they wish to do in the future after we do these two animes. We'd prefer if we all like the same genres: fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, comedy, mystery, scary, etc., but any genre will suffice, as it is ultimately up to the translator.)

Website
http://nocturnal-subs.zxq.net

guitarkid104@yahoo.com

IRC Channel
#nocturnal-subs
irc.rizon.net

IRC Contact
PatDaniels

Preferred method of contact is e-mail.
I will also check my PMs frequently, so feel free to send one, if you'd like.
You can, of course, contact me via IRC if I am online, but if not, leave a note with one of the OPs about which position you're applying for and ask him to pass the message on to me (PatDaniels).

Last edited by PatDaniels; 2008-06-04 at 22:23.
PatDaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 00:10   Link #1925
Light-

Group
Classified for now

Positions
Encoder. Our current encoder needs some help with the load so we require someone to help out with the encoding. Experience is preferred.

Contact
IRC: PM Skyward or KudoShinichi on irc.rizon.net or email:
kudoshinichi.aptx4869@gmail.com

Last edited by Light-; 2008-05-26 at 00:27.
Light- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 11:56   Link #1926
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Group: Anime Club Generation
Positions: Translator and (or) Translator Checker
Projects: Kiminozo OVA, School Rumble San Gakki OVA (in a joint with a better-known fansub), xxxHOLic Kei, any other project that the translator wants.
Old 2008-05-27, 13:49   Link #1927
Otaru

Group: Getbackers Fansubs

Position:
Translator(Japanese -> english)
Additional Positions:
n/a
Current Projects:
Rakugo Tennyo Oyui; Fighting Beauty Wulong/REBIRTH
Future Project(s):
Les Miserable, Porfy no Nagai Tabi
http://www.getbackers-subs.com
IRC: n/a

Getbackers Fansubs is looking for a translator for the final episode of Shonan Junai Gumi Episode 5, Les Miserable and Porfy no Nagai Tabi. Or if any other Fansub Group with a translator that's willing to do a joint project, we won't mind either.
Otaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 05:51   Link #1928
AIP
*Fansubber

Posting for Ishie!!!

Group: Animanda

Open positions:

Karaoker(although we're thinking of abolishing this practice if no one applies - all our current staff are too lazy to make karas )
Timer (who doesn't disappear midway would be helpful, our dedicted timer-chan is getting overworked!)
Typesetter (we're overworking our current two typesetters, and one of them wants to retire - boo!)
Editor (so Ishie can be lazy)
Qcer ( Qcer-chans are currently being overworked - more help is required)
Distro ( so Ishie doesn't fail at releasing when animorc goes on holiday)

Note: We don't mind newcomers to the game, but we do test them (just to make sure we don't have to do too much work ourselves you see, otherwise the point of recruiting them is a moot point).

We're just expanding the minions we possess, so us, lazy people, can be even lazier . The ability to get on IRC is required.

To apply: #animanda, #manda-recruits and pm Ishie, AIP, animorc, MaxwellsDemon - or anyone else who seems awake ^^;;

Final note: Love of Chi and Detective Conan is a plus - bonus marks! (No, we're not subbing those two shows).(Beware donīt mention Chi to AIP or Galdamez).

Last edited by AIP; 2008-05-29 at 06:14.
AIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 09:32   Link #1929
Gentatsu
Ala~? Alalala~
*Fansubber

Group: Onibaku Fansubs

Position: Translator(Japanese -> english)(obviously) And all other accepted
Current Projects: DGM Season 2, Young GTO(Shonan Junai Gumi), Major Season 4
IRC: #Onibaku@Irc.rizon.net

Gentatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 10:32   Link #1930
silenteagle1

Group: SilentSekaiSubs
Positions Needed: Typesetter, Timer, Karaoke, distro would be helpful
Site: http://SilentSekaiSubs.info.tm/forum
Contact: SilentEagle1 on the forum or email silentsekai@gmail.com
Projects: Special A plus various other

We already have translators so that is not an issue. But we do need a typsetter, timer, and karaoke. We would appreciate people to fill these positions so we can speed up our releases. Contact me on the forum if your interested.

Last edited by silenteagle1; 2008-08-15 at 04:21.
silenteagle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 18:35   Link #1931
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Positions: Quality Controllers, Typesetters
Projects: Chi's Sweet Home, World Destruction, Antique Bakery + various one-offs
IRC: #Yoroshiku@irc.rizon.net
Email: yoroshikufansubs [ a t ] yahoo .com

We're looking for some additional experienced staff to support the existing team on these projects. Our main AFX guy on Chi is going to be taking some time out for study so we could do with another experienced staffer in that area. The AFX work isn't that frequent on Chi, only a few episodes so far have needed work (roughly 5 out of 35), the majority of typeset work on Chi is done by another staffer.

Also we need a small number of new QC staffers as our existing QC team seems to have become somewhat lethargic of late. Again, we're looking for previous experience this time around.

Last edited by Grv; 2008-06-03 at 06:52. Reason: Project change
Grv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 09:23   Link #1932
aquastar831
AQS-Anime

Send a message via AIM to aquastar831 Send a message via MSN to aquastar831
AQS Translators ad

Position: Japanese to English Translator
Group: Aquastar Anime
Current Projects: To Heart 2 - Another Days, Yotsunoha, Clannad the Movie
IRC Channel: #aquastar-anime@irc.rizon.net
Recruit Channel: #aqs-recruits
IRC Contact(s): aquastar831, Gamefish, StormMage, tricsterpriest, conman
E-mail: aquastar831@yahoo.com

Group site: http://www.aquastar-anime.net

Currently looking for a translator or two to join our group since some of our current staff have been extremely busy recently with school and work-related travel. With the summer shows coming up soon, we are looking to pick up a new project.

We are a group that focuses on having fun subbing series while not stressing too much on time schedules, since we make sure to take into account people's schedules with work and school, while promoting new and current series for the potential of being picked up for the US market. We just ask that you're reliable and keep us updated in the case of any issues that come up that may prevent you from completing the work within a certain amount of time.

Applicants for any other positions will be considered on case by case basis. If you're looking for a fun and friendly group to work with, stop by our main and recruit chans. Note that if no one is available in the recruit chan, stop by the main chan and PM one of us.

More than likely, we will probably only choose one so that it isn't too much of a workload for everyone. We will consider joints if interested in any of the series listed below.

Past Completed Projects: To Heart 2 TV and OVA series, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru TV series, Kanon 2006 TV series, Nanatsuiro Drops TV series, ef - a tale of memories TV series, Itsudatte My Santa OVAs, Memories Off #5 OVA, Negima Spring/Summer OVAs, .hack // G.U. Trilogy Movie

Upcoming Projects: Negima (new OVAs), Clannad ~ After Story ~ (w/ TWH and SprocketHole)

Possible Projects considered: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Koihime Musou, Slayers Revolution, Sekirei
aquastar831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 01:12   Link #1933
dfcsubs

Position: Typesetters, Karaoke and RAW Providers
Group: DFC Subs
Current Projects: Ryofuko-chan
IRC Channel: #dfc@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): sakrash, Kaze, Kagaboo
E-mail: staff@dfcsubs.org
Group Forums: dfcsubs.freeforums.org

We are a new fansubbing group, and are currently subbing Ryofuko-chan. Our main project is World Destruction, and we are going to do a joint project with Nocturnal-subs on Telepathy Shoujo Ran.

We currently have two translators, one with experience with 7 groups in the past and one without experience, but thoroughly good at it.

We do not require experience, as our experienced translator is debriefing everyone on the fansubbing business.

We are also recruiting for other staff departments, except encoding, QC and editing.

So, our most needed staff recruits are:

Typesetters
Karaoke
RAW Providers
Translators
dfcsubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 06:54   Link #1934
Bot1
The Supreme Pontiff

2000 get

also im looking for a tl for an unnamed project

AKA Malakith
Bot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 17:23   Link #1935
Sparhawk85

Position(s): Translators, Translation Checkers, Encoders, Typesetters, Karaoke Creators
Group: Toki-Fansubs
Project(s): Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch PURE, Zero no Tsukaima III, Slayers Revolution, Gekijouban Aquarion
IRC Channel: #toki-fansubs
IRC Contact: Sparhawk/DevilCat_Nya/Darkwing_Duck (I like to change my name a lot, just look for whoever has the ~ in the channel)
E-Mail: tokifansubs@gmail.com
You can also PM me on the forums here

I'd like to make note of a couple things here. For Zero no Tsukaima and Slayers, I already have Translators for them that wish to do them. Mermaid Melody Season 1, we're starting at 40 and going to 52. PURE we intend to sub all the way from 1 - 39. That's a big project though, so I could use another Translator or 2 that could help work on that.

Another thing is, some people forsake quality for speed, but I prefer quality over speed. That said, I don't want something to be stuck in Translation for over a week... <.< I would like to actually compete and get the first episode out before the second episode gets released.

umm... I have a few Karaoke Timers but I only have 1 or 2 people who can make effects, and they're both pretty busy right now too...

Typesetters I'm basically in the same boat as I am with Karaoke. Oh and I'd like it if the typesetter is able to style as well. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice. And if you know AFX, well you're pretty much hired right away, especially if you can use AFX in Karaoke as well...

Encoders... I like to make releases in both h264 and xvid formats. I recently just lost an Encoder as well, so we're in pretty desperate need of this too.

Oh and on another note. I don't generally pick the series I want to do, I usually give my Translators a list and let them pick what they want to do. So ya, if you come translate for us you can pick whatever series you want to do, just remember that Zero no Tsukaima and Slayers are already taken.

And on another note, I don't have a TL confirmed yet for Gekijouban Aquarion, it's something that I've noticed has been out on DVD since February and no one has subbed yet, and I felt the series and the OVAs were very good, so I'd kind of like to get the movie subbed as well.
Sparhawk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 17:30   Link #1936
Zane

Nothing needed anymore, thanks

Last edited by Zane; 2013-01-27 at 16:45. Reason: Not needed anymore
Zane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 22:08   Link #1937
Akiya

Position(s): Translators, Translation Checkers, Raw Provider
Group: Kazoku-Subs
Project(s): Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu OR Natsume Yuujinchou
IRC Channel: Kazoku-Subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Talos or Akiya
Email: AkiyaLi08@gmail.com

We're a new group that just started. We're currently in need of translators, translation checkers, and raw providers. No experience is required.

If you're interested drop by our IRC channel and message either me or Talos, or email me.

Note: It's best if you come to our IRC channel because I don't check my email often.

Last edited by Akiya; 2008-06-19 at 11:50.
Akiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 07:53   Link #1938
Kristen
*Author

I believe that quite a lot of time has passed since my last ad on here, and in addition, our situation is a bit different now. XD

Positions: We do not NEED any of these positions, but they CERTAINLY can help.
Timers: Should be able to rough time in about 1-2 hours. Do not need knowledge of fine timing (I'll teach you how)
Encoders: Should be able and willing to create and/or use filter chains that will run at 11+ fps while encoding the lossless. More of someone to "run the scripts" than make them
Translators: Surprisingly, our lowest need right now. Japanese or Chinese, and should be able to translate an average episode in about 2 hours or less. We will do any series that is unsubber or ongoing that a translator wishes to do.

Group: Chihiro Fansubs
Projects: To Love Ru, Penguin Musume Heart, Da Capo II Second Season, anything a translator wishes to do.
IRC: #Chihiro@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Kristen or Jaka
E-Mail: Kristen207@gmail.com

Also, we are willing to teach anyone how to time and/or encode.
Old 2008-06-04, 12:57   Link #1939
Rayavaro

Group
Anime Newscast

Positions
Typesetters
Karaoke Stylers would be admirable as well.
Quality Control
Timing
Encoders
XDCC Bot Provider
Distro/Bittorrent Seeders

ancstaff@gmail.com

Website
http://animenewscast.com

Current Project
Young GTO! Shonan Junai Gumi (OVA Series)

IRC Channel

#animenewscast
irc.rizon.net

IRC Contact
Rayavaro

Best way to reach me is via e-mail at the above address.

We already have a translator for the project and we just need more staff to get it going. We are looking to translate all 4 OVAs and release them in order of course. We are laid back, so there's no rush to the job. Although we do want to release quality fansubs.

Thanks!

Last edited by Rayavaro; 2008-06-05 at 18:01.
Rayavaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 17:29   Link #1940
Dark_Samurai

Positions: Translators, Translator Checkers,AFX Typesetters,Encoders, Distro

Group: Cherry-Blossom

Project: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

IRC: #cherry-blossom@irc.anisubs.net

IRC Contact: Dark_Samurai

E-mail: cherry-blossom@live.co.uk

Last edited by Dark_Samurai; 2008-06-17 at 15:06. Reason: TS added
Dark_Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags