AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-09, 21:58   Link #41
Rahan

Come on, we are talking guys who think the highest accomplishment for ninjas is to sacrifice themselves in order to protect others (while the Uchihas are all about sacrificing others to strenghten themselves) Sandaime even refused to kill Oro when he discovered his betrayal, you think he'd plan a genocide in the same village he is ready to give his life for ?

Now, even without an anti-Uchiha conspiracy, I can see Madara using all the plot holes (which we'll learn later as being simple coincidences) surrounding the Uchiha massacre (like how Itachi avoided all pursuers if there were any pursuers or why all the Uchihas were at home that night) to brainwash Sasuke into making him believe Konoha actually supported the massacre and that Konoha should be destroyed or whatever Madara intends to do.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 22:08   Link #42
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Spoiler for from MH:

What if Madara lying to Sasuke is to make him believe Itachi is his closest friend to make Sasuke gain MS then they take Itachi's eyes out and Sasuke gets EMS?

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition

Last edited by HiroInazuma; 2008-04-09 at 22:21.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 22:21   Link #43
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Come on, we are talking guys who think the highest accomplishment for ninjas is to sacrifice themselves in order to protect others (while the Uchihas are all about sacrificing others to strenghten themselves) Sandaime even refused to kill Oro when he discovered his betrayal, you think he'd plan a genocide in the same village he is ready to give his life for ?
Yeah, I can't really see any of the Hokages doing shit like that. Some of the other kages, perhaps (from what Zabuza said, the Mizukage sounds pretty ruthless, and the last Kazekage was a dick...)

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 23:41   Link #44
ragnos007

Spoiler for Sasuke in Madaras plans:
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 23:43   Link #45
james0246

^Wow, just wow.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 23:48   Link #46
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
That theory is great but...it is so out there....it's like saying.....that hmm....that a giant monkey is the one that carves out all the Hokage's faceson the hokage stone monument...actually it is more out there than that.

Old 2008-04-10, 00:01   Link #47
Rahan

Quote:
Actually, that's a mistranslation. Madara was just saying Sasuke was ready to go after Itachi
Old 2008-04-10, 00:42   Link #48
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
That theory is great but...it is so out there....it's like saying.....that hmm....that a giant monkey is the one that carves out all the Hokage's faceson the hokage stone monument...actually it is more out there than that.
Why is that? Stranger things have happened in manga and anime.

Quote:

Why should Naruto be limited to just the four, why not ALL four of them plus thrown in Karin and Temari for good measure.

BTW has the confirmed translation been posted yet!?
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 00:58   Link #49
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Why should Naruto be limited to just the four, why not ALL four of them plus thrown in Karin and Temari for good measure.

Everyone knows that Karin is going to stay with Sasuke. I mean, Sasuke even has a powerful technique (Kirin) that is spelled almost the same as well as sounds almost the same as Karin. That obviously shows Sasuke's love for Karin.

james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 01:15   Link #50
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Kirin I mean Karin will die at the hands of one of Sasuke's fangirls so either:

Ino
Sakura
Naruto
Tobi

will kill Karin

Old 2008-04-10, 01:17   Link #51
shomai
Doujinshi arteeeest :D

I KNEW EET! Somehow I had the inkling (even before Itachi "dies") that Sasuke will be joining Akatsuki. But dammit, I don't like the idea.

*Goes on to imagine Sasuke wearing the Akatsuki uniform...and throws up.* ^_^;
Old 2008-04-10, 01:17   Link #52
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Why is that? Stranger things have happened in manga and anime.

Karin and Naruto dont know each other yet but by Karin attitude she is too busy with sasuke. As for Temari, its obvious that it would be her and Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Everyone knows that Karin is going to stay with Sasuke. I mean, Sasuke even has a powerful technique (Kirin) that is spelled almost the same as well as sounds almost the same as Karin. That obviously shows Sasuke's love for Karin.

How bout when we were first introduced to Karin. Karin and Sasuke were in the room alone and Karin was basically touching him (cant remember it exactly and dont want to be looking through the manga trying to find it) and Sasuke basically told her to "Get Off!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Actually, that's a mistranslation. Madara was just saying Sasuke was ready to go after Itachi
He was ready to go after Itachi when he formed team Hebi, everyone knew that (even Akatsuki). How was he any more ready to go after Itachi after his fight with Deidara? Doesnt make sense.... I just looked at the manga... You are right, but still, why was he called "The Machine"? That is why my theory is what it is, because Madara called Sasuke "The Machine". As we all know machines are "controlled". Also, if you think closely it is also "The Weapon" that Pain told Akatsuki, Hidan particularly, when he explained Akatsukis big objective.

Wow!!! I just realised something not sure if anyone one else noticed it and said something but Kakashi's MS abilities might be incomplete. Remember with Itachi, 1 eye was solely tsukyokumi and the other was Amaterasu (and perhaps Susanoo aswell). Kakashi would most likely be the same

Last edited by ragnos007; 2008-04-10 at 01:55.
Old 2008-04-10, 01:51   Link #53
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Spoiler for SASUKE IN AKATSUKI!!!:

This is what you would see EVERY CHAPTER SASUKE SHOWS UP!!! Except without the CS

Old 2008-04-10, 01:57   Link #54
ragnos007

Quote:

This is what you would see EVERY CHAPTER SASUKE SHOWS UP!!! Except without the CS
That pic is cool looking. But still we dont know for sure if the CS is gone yet. Like what was said before Kishi forgot Itachis facial lines before it might be the same with this
Old 2008-04-10, 02:14   Link #55
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:

I like his backfat

And it isn't technically confirmed that Sasuke will or won't join Akatsuki.
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 02:43   Link #56
Rahan

Quote:
That is why my theory is what it is, because Madara called Sasuke "The Machine". As we all know machines are "controlled". Also, if you think closely it is also "The Weapon" that Pain told Akatsuki, Hidan particularly, when he explained Akatsukis big objective.
But this is the mistranslation. He was never called "the machine". Madara just says the time has come
Old 2008-04-10, 02:58   Link #57
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually I think it's the exact opposite: His whole life Sasuke had the goal of defeating Itachi. Basically all of his thoughts revolved around this. And now he made it. Itachi is dead. Sasuke should now have some sort of mental emptiness, which should make it easy for someone like Madara to fool him.

BTW: It Itachi was a good guy, then does it mean, that he was Jiraiya's spy in Akatsuki? There aren't too many other possibilities left anymore. (And with the death of Jiraiya and the members-list they got from Kabuto there isn't a need for a spy anymore.)
could be.. but if he was, jiraiya shouldnt have made itachi use his mangekyou during their fight when he lashed out the black flame to escape the toad's uh.. forgot the technique.. tunnel?
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 03:10   Link #58
Blaine

Here is an interesting spoiler.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
spoiler pics

To protect you... Sasuke

Quote:
Tobi: .... you must listen (as it is your responsibility?)

For all shinobi... for all of those in Konoha, and ultimately for his little brother, he had risked his life. Your brother Uchiha Itachi's admirable way of life!
Old 2008-04-10, 06:56   Link #59
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Tobi: .... you must listen (as it is your responsibility?)

For all shinobi... for all of those in Konoha, and ultimately for his little brother, he had risked his life. Your brother Uchiha Itachi's admirable way of life!
Hehe, if these are indeed confirmed and ... well I believe a lot of particular theories about Itachi will be proven right.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 08:30   Link #60
ragnos007

Is it me or are the spoilers and pics coming in quicker these days?