AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-10, 10:29   Link #81
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

If Sasuke has MS then if Tobi takes Itachi's eyes and puts them in Sasukes then he will have EMS?
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 10:30   Link #82
ChronoReverse

Huh. This "transferring" of Amateratsu makes Kakashi gaining the MS absolutely pedestrian. Giving someone Amateratsu just by tapping their forehead? Gah.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 10:32   Link #83
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

@What someone said about the face being shaped like Obito's face....ALMOST EVERYONE HAS THE SAME HEAD SHAPE
Old 2008-04-10, 10:35   Link #84
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Isn't it the other way around? Shisui being asked to report on Itachi rather than him requesting that?
You are right. I have just checked it out. "Shisui was told to keep an eye on you".
I always thougt it was the opposite.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 10:36   Link #85
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Maybe Itachi took over Sasuke's body when he tapped him on the forehead.
Old 2008-04-10, 10:37   Link #86
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Huh. This "transferring" of Amateratsu makes Kakashi gaining the MS absolutely pedestrian. Giving someone Amateratsu just by tapping their forehead? Gah.
Perhaps giving the MS up is what killed Itachi. Perhaps giving up the MS will cause the user (well former user) to become blind. And if Itachi really is still alive then that would be why the spoilers say that Itachi is completely blind. I have read like 5-10 different spoilers but like 4-5 of them occur the most.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 10:57   Link #87
kodok_balls

well.. it doesn't matter for me whether itachi is good or bad. the only thing matter is hurry up gimme the whole story about the uchiha massacre... and why would anybody say madara has got obito's shape of face. while we don't know how is mature obito will looks like. madara's face ( half seen ) to me is more look like a vampire or dracula in nosferatu...
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 11:09   Link #88
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
One thing I find very confusing is the fact that apparently you can just give someone Mangekyou Sharingan without even transplanting an eye. Now we find out MS powers can just be handed out like a gift.

Why did the Uchiha slaughter their brothers and friends if MS can be passed along like this? Maybe one can only give MS at the cost of permanently losing their own (which wouldn't have really mattered for Itachi since he was about to die anyway)

Also, the "good" Itachi thing...that fight seemed too intense to be just a training session for Sasuke. If he was only trying to protect Sasuke, what had he have done if Sasuke really had no technique to escape Amaterasu? It would've been over.

I could buy that Itachi wanted to keep Sasuke away from Madara and in the event that he couldn't win, he would give up Amaterasu for Sasuke to use against Madara. But it's hard to swallow that everything Itachi's done up to this point is purely for Sasuke's sake or that he's completely innocent from the clan murder.
Added to that..

Apparently Madara tells him that itachi was good and only madara evil. But what can Madara possibly try to achieve with this? I mean Sasuke already wants to kill Madara right? So what the hell is Madara thinking? I mean he could kill him when he was unconscious and stuff but he kinda needs him i guess...confusing stuff. How can he get Sasuke's help by telling him that Itachi tried to protect him?
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 11:17   Link #89
Slave0fLife
O_O

It really is confusing, trying to think of a reason why Madara would tell Sasuke the "truth".

Anyway, is this a double chapter? Is the next week no-manga thing confirmed? Or is the next chapter the double one (if there is one)? It would make sense if this were a double chapter, since there are many things to explain, although Kishi might want to keep something in the dark for a while.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 11:56   Link #90
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalilnaruske View Post
Maybe Itachi took over Sasuke's body when he tapped him on the forehead.
I've said this in the past. I agree withthe possibility. For me at least, it one plausible path for the story.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:02   Link #91
Irkalla
I asked for this

Ah, I just knew Itachi was a nice guy
Old 2008-04-10, 12:04   Link #92
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

hmm i am confused
if itachi really wanted to help sasuke then why didnt he give him his eyes? Instead of giving him a power that will blind him later on.
Old 2008-04-10, 12:10   Link #93
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
hmm i am confused
if itachi really wanted to help sasuke then why didnt he give him his eyes? Instead of giving him a power that will blind him later on.
Kishimoto is taking a break (only 2 weeks before the Golden Week break !) to get more time to find a reasonable explanation.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:14   Link #94
Zico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Kishimoto is taking a break (only 2 weeks before the Golden Week break !) to get more time to find a reasonable explanation.
It's not like he's making up the stories every week. He probably has rough drafts written down of how he wants his story far ahead from the latest chapter.
Zico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:24   Link #95
carb

it is really confusing... one minute we see itachi praising madara and calling him his mentor, and then the next we see him protecting sasuke from madara. what gives? it doesn't make sense, atleast for now...
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:26   Link #96
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zico View Post
It's not like he's making up the stories every week. He probably has rough drafts written down of how he wants his story far ahead from the latest chapter.
Really, you think so. I am not so sure anymore. I do think that Kishimoto has rough rough-drafts, you know rough plans he makes dedicated to about 3-6 months of story, but there are just to many plot holes and inconsistencies that pop up all the time, that you can't help but imagine Kishimoto, and his assisstants, in a darkened room going, "Let's do this, It'll be so cool! It goes boom and band and makes airplane sounds!". Thankfully, Kishimoto is maybe going to start working on those inconsitencies, starting with the Uchiha clan, but I have strong doubts.

Besides all of that, Who here thinks that Sasuke will not be able to control his newest gift, the Amaterasu, anytime soon? The way the potential spoilers talk about the technique, it seems as if it just springs to life on its own, without the knowledge or even the will of Sasuke's. So, I bet it will take intense training on Sasuke's part to master how to even turn on this one eye.

Added to that, EMS is relatively easy to attain now, at least in one eye . It seems very probable that Sasuke will steal Kakashi's Sharingan to attain EMS (in a world where you need only tap an Uchiha's head to give them an MS technique, I doubt the whole "brothers" rule applies anymore).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:33   Link #97
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave0fLife View Post
Anyway, is this a double chapter? Is the next week no-manga thing confirmed? Or is the next chapter the double one (if there is one)? It would make sense if this were a double chapter, since there are many things to explain, although Kishi might want to keep something in the dark for a while.
Double chapter is a nice term meaning one single regular sized chapter for two weeks. But no it isn't a "double chapter", Kishimoto is either too close to his deadline or he needs a vacation.

As for Itachi being a good guy deeply caring for Sasuke and Konoha in general and somehow giving to Sasuke a subconsciously activated Amaterasu if he sees Madara's face... Well I will wait for the actual chapter to comes out but confusing seems a bit of an understatement.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:38   Link #98
Zico

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Really, you think so. I am not so sure anymore. I do think that Kishimoto has rough rough-drafts, you know rough plans he makes dedicated to about 3-6 months of story, but there are just to many plot holes and inconsistencies that pop up all the time, that you can't help but imagine Kishimoto, and his assisstants, in a darkened room going, "Let's do this, It'll be so cool! It goes boom and band and makes airplane sounds!". Thankfully, Kishimoto is maybe going to start working on those inconsitencies, starting with the Uchiha clan, but I have strong doubts.
Well, he did say he was forced to do more with Hebi in an interview by a third party, so who knows he's forced to go certain ways with his story to keep his superiors happy. I wouldn't put it past him cause there's numerous questionable things in his story the more it progresses. It's like he adds numerous new characters with no real function but dragging things out. seems like they need more action figures, trading cards, and videogame characters and that's why he's adding them.
Zico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:49   Link #99
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Looks like Kishimoto's head finally got together in the past 2 chapters by adding supsense again, I mean the last time there was any suspense was....I actually do not know the last time there was suspense
Old 2008-04-10, 13:02   Link #100
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Looks like Kishimoto's head finally got together in the past 2 chapters by adding supsense again, I mean the last time there was any suspense was....I actually do not know the last time there was suspense
Well there was...no...how about that time...no...what about...no...I got it, the fight between Orochimaru and Sarutobi/Naruto and Gaara. Only about 250 chapters ago, or so .

I guess there is some suspense in finding out the "truth" of Madara and the Uchiha clan, but since I figure anything he is going to say will be a lie, I haven't gotten my hopes up.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote