AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-18, 09:01   Link #20201
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i said cut it out becouse sarcasem is a way to DEFLECT questions
not answer them
and i dont think either kallen or suzaku would WANT to start a romantic relatioship
i think it is something that would grow out of a different sort of relatioship between them (UST, the great motivator)
but what ever

good luck in history class
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:03   Link #20202
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i said cut it out becouse sarcasem is a way to DEFLECT questions
not answer then
and i dont think either kallen or suzaku would WANT to start a romantic relatioship
i think it is something that would grow out of a different sort of relatioship between them (UST, the great motivator)
but what ever

good luck in history class
Wrong. My sarcasm is being used while i do reply questions. Try and pay attention more.
And again, you seem to avoid IT, when i do say, that you discard GinoKare in the future, while you accept Kallezaku. Hum, i wonder why that is. Maybe because it is indeed, you got double-standards and you do not want to admit that.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:05   Link #20203
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
but i just told you EXACTLY why i dont think kagino is likely to happen
i dont JUST write it out and i dont avoid it
i explain WHY i write it out

why do you think its likely
reasons please
not just "anything could happen"
why would kallen's opinion change towards gino (given that she is shown to dislike his attempts)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:09   Link #20204
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
but i just told you EXACTLY why i dont think kagino is likely to happen
i dont JUST write it out and i dont avoid it
i explain WHY i write it out

why do you think its likely
reasons please

It is not likely to happen. And Kallezaku is not likely to happen either. You use your if-scenario, that Suzaku might break out a bit, and Kallen will be there to help him.
So you use an "if" inside an "if." I just follow the trend to show you, that "if", can lead everyone to everything. But it will ultimately go against canon.
And it will go, no matter what you say, about "i think it will not" , cause yeah, it will.
Good for fanworks and stuff, but not for anything else.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:11   Link #20205
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
fine
guess we'll never see eye to eye about this matter
dont you have school BTW
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:15   Link #20206
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
fine
guess we'll never see eye to eye about this matter
dont you have school BTW

School can wait for 5 mins, i am just trying to bring down your argument. I always have to win. 8D
At least admit, you are being double-stanadrd-ery. You saw last PD, Kallen is fine, Zerozaku is fine. Unless your if-scenario happens, then there is no if-chance between them.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:18   Link #20207
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i wont admit to the double standerd one (if you always have to win, i never admit total defeat )
but i will admit to the other part
Unless my if-scenario happens, then there is no chance between them.
whetehr or not you think that such a scenario is likely or not
thats another topic
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:21   Link #20208
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i wont admit to the double standerd one (if you have to win, i wont admit total defeat)
but i will admit to the other part
Unless my if-scenario happens, then there is no chance between them.
whetehr or not you think that such a scenario is likely or not
thats another topic

Still score for me! Spin-on, my winning drill, haha.
So, we did settle an in-peace, with my rule and terms, yep, sounds like me and about right. |D

And now, i really have to go, but come on, i mostly did this cause i have observed you are a sucker for debating, have to give you bones when i can. It can be boring in work, if you got no amusing-debating-sessions. I am a good, altruistic person deep down. 8)
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 09:25   Link #20209
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
10x for that then
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 15:01   Link #20210
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Whew Lots of things happened when I fell asleep.

I'll say this I'm not as dedicated to this Suzaku Kallen thing as Blade is. I do think Kallen will be eternal widowed. It's more in character for her, as Suzaku's Zero path is for him. That being said I don't find Blade's idea unreasonable though I acknowledge the difficulty of it. I will also admit this appeals to me more from a writer's perspective then something strictly in the show's universe.

Here a little a bit of TL;DR that I'm putting out there.

Spoiler for Wall text:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif

Last edited by yvj; 2009-06-20 at 20:06.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 15:10   Link #20211
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
you put what i was kinda going for VERY nicely
and i would just add that kallen and suzaku were both promoting different views on how to do things
but they were both ultimately trying to do the same thing
and thats also a bond they share
they spent years trying to improve the lives of the japanese people

they just had to do it with knightmares instead of cellphones
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 15:40   Link #20212
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
With this logic then, Kallen could have hooked up with Ougi {or any of the other members of BK, she actually had a friendly-ish relationship}, had he not found Viletta. They share way more bonds than her and Suzaku.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 15:52   Link #20213
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
putting aside the age thing
none of them know about the truth about lelouch (all view him as an evil basterd)

edit:
and why are half the people on this thread invisible
there are like 6 members and only 3 visible
whats up with the stealth
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 15:55   Link #20214
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
putting aside the age thing
none of them know about the truth about lelouch (all view him as an evil basterd)
So now the bond, Kallen would need to have with someone, is for someone that knows the truth? Hum, i could see why you would use that logic. Eliminates everyone but Suzaku. Lol, god, you are such a hardcore shipper blade, haha.
So, then you mean, that Kallen would like for someone to know the truth about Lelouch. For what? I suspect to have a chit-chat with that someone, about how the man she loved had a nice and deep heart inside despite popular belief. And then, after the chit-chat about the man she used to love, they would proceed for rabu-rabu. Yep, totally working. |DD

eta: there, things i do for you. 8)
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 15:59   Link #20215
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i said its PART of the reason
there is also the age thing
and the fact that they betrayed lelouch after all he did for them (and almost killed her for trying to defend him)

the fact that they dont know the truth about lelouch may not HAVE to be a point AGAINST them
but its a HUGH point in suzaku's favor
he can understand what she's going through better then anyone else (given what happened with euphie)

and thank you
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 16:02   Link #20216
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i said its PART of the reason
there is also the age thing
and the fact that they betrayed lelouch after all he did for them (and almost killed her for trying to defend him)

the fact that they dont know the truth about lelouch may not HAVE to be a point AGAINST them
but its a HUGH point in suzaku's favor
he can understand what she's going through better then anyone else (given what happened with euphie)

and thank you

Suzaku's favor? Alright, i can get that. But again, it is not like Suzaku is aiming for Kallen-wuv-me. The only "if" that could be raised, was in your "ifx2" scenario of yours.
Kallen could actually fall for random passenger #48454, in the future? Sounds off? Oh, screw me i know, but future = endless possibilities. {sorry, can't help it. 8D}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 16:18   Link #20217
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
your right about suzaku not AIMING for kallen
and kallen is even LESS likely to aim at ANYONE (suzaku included)
there are several IF's that could be raised about what could or couldnt happen
but the main point about my IF's is basiclly this

the number of people on earth who suzaku could possibly talk to as himself is pretty much limited to nunnaly and kallen
and i dont think nunnaly would allow him to just give up on kallen as a potential friend given that she's the only one he is ever likely to HAVE (aside from nunnaly herself of course)
so i think she'll at least try to get the two of them speaking again
and since they dont actually HAVE any real reason NOT to be friends again, and would infact both BENIFIT from such a friendship
i think she'd probably succeed in getting them to reconcile and become friends again

given that assumpsion
IF (this is it) suzaku is ever in a state of depression
which is LIKELY to happen at some point, he's only human and he can have bad days, or feel sick or tired, or make mistakes
IF he is ever in a state of depression
and kallen picks up on that fact
she is more likely (IMO) to get him to open up and tell her whats wrong then nunnaly is
for the simple reason that she is JUST AS STUBBORN AS HE IS and she is not above using force when the time calls for it

IF he DOES come to be able to talk to her about his problems, then she could end up as an emotional support for him
from THAT point, i leave the rest to a mix of UST and mutual admiration that they have for each other
it could happen or it wont
but my point is that its at least possible
and i think that everything other then the bolded part is actually LIKELY to happen
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 16:20   Link #20218
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
your right about suzaku not AIMING for kallen
and kallen is even LESS likely to aim at ANYONE (suzaku included)
there are several IF's that could be raised about what could or couldnt happen
but the main point about my IF's is basiclly this

the number of people on earth who suzaku could possibly talk to as himself is pretty much limited to nunnaly and kallen
and i dont think nunnaly would allow him to just give up on kallen as a potential friend given that she's the only one he is ever likely to HAVE (aside from nunnaly herself of course)
so i think she'll at least try to get the two of them speaking again
and since they dont actually HAVE any real reason NOT to be friends again, and would infact both BENIFIT from such a friendship
i think she'd probably succeed in getting them to reconcile and become friends again

given that assumpsion
IF (this is it) suzaku is ever in a state of depression
which is LIKELY to happen at some point, he's only human and he can have bad days, or feel sick or tired, or make mistakes
IF he is ever in a state of depression
and kallen picks up on that fact
she is more likely (IMO) to get him to open up and tell her whats wrong then nunnaly is
for the simple reason that she is JUST AS STUBBORN AS HE IS and she is not above using force when the time calls for it

IF he DOES come to be able to talk to her about his problems, then she could end up as an emotional support for him
from THAT point, i leave the rest to a mix of UST and mutual admiration that they have for each other
it could happen or it wont
but my point is that its at least possible
Quoting Simon {my third God, first is Lelouch, second is Kamina, my original God is Guren however, haha} even if it is 0,00000001% {<---this is what i give your OTP blade} i suppose it can categorized as possible. Do i win in a smooth-criminal-way again, or what? 8)
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 16:22   Link #20219
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
let me ask this
do you think that the REST of the post (other then the last two lines)
is something unlikely ?
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 16:24   Link #20220
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
let me ask this
do you think that the REST of the post (other then the last two lines)
is something unlikely ?
Why do you care much about my opinion about this? 8D
I just went ahead for the juicy point, simple.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.