AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-22, 17:14   Link #21001
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
The thing is he knows Kallen would go out all from the first time. No restraint it would 110% right from the get go.

It would be like taking in the purest form of some drugs into your system.

Spoiler for ZR delayed indefinitely:


Some men would be intimidated by it

rofl
that was fucking awesome
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 17:16   Link #21002
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
The thing is he knows Kallen would go out all from the first time. No restraint it would 110% right from the get go.

It would be like taking in the purest form of some drugs into your system.

Spoiler for ZR delayed indefinitely:


Some men would be intimidated by it
......I have no words XD
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 17:17   Link #21003
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
rofl
that was fucking awesome
LOL thanks but I edited most of my fourth grade typos. So use the edited version so I seem less stupid than I really am.

Edit: Also I can't take full credit. Some of it is a reference from a movie.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:38   Link #21004
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
So I stumbled upon this website that had a number of NSFW Code Geass pics and a handful for Kallen.

Needless to say I was shocked and appalled.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:42   Link #21005
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
So I stumbled upon this website that had a number of NSFW Code Geass pics and a handful for Kallen.

Needless to say I was shocked and appalled.
is that so
any chance you tell us where to find this site
so we can all feel as "shocked and appalled" as you
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:42   Link #21006
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
So I stumbled upon this website that had a number of NSFW Code Geass pics and a handful for Kallen.

Needless to say I was shocked and appalled.
What?! A bunch of NSFW and, dare I say, erotic pictures of Kallen?! I too yvj am shocked. Shocked, shocked and appauled!

...mind passing a few of those my way?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:47   Link #21007
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Of course.

As you will see its an outrageous objectification of many of our beloved characters. Upon closer examination I call for a petition for the site to be closed.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:51   Link #21008
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Of course.

As you will see its an outrageous objectification of many of our beloved characters. Upon closer examination I call for a petition for the site to be closed.
yeah...we'll get right on that
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:53   Link #21009
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Of course.

As you will see its an outrageous objectification of many of our beloved characters. Upon closer examination I call for a petition for the site to be closed.
Yeah, because online petitions ALWAYS work
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 19:07   Link #21010
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
I'll say this, people do creative things with photoshop
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 19:15   Link #21011
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
So I stumbled upon this website that had a number of NSFW Code Geass pics and a handful for Kallen.

Needless to say I was shocked and appalled.
They are tamed NSFW pics or HARDCORE NSFW pics?

Either way, i'll help you in that quest to close the site. I'm shocked just from readng your post. Send me a link later, cause i still can't believe such a horrible site could even exist.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 19:29   Link #21012
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
They are tamed NSFW pics or HARDCORE NSFW pics?

Either way, i'll help you in that quest to close the site. I'm shocked just from readng your post. Send me a link later, cause i still can't believe such a horrible site could even exist.
NSFW pictures of animated characters
in MY internet
surely you jest
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 20:09   Link #21013
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
NSFW pictures of animated characters
in MY internet
surely you jest
He doesn't, and don't call him......oh wait, that joke only works if you say it.

@yvj: The Devil's Workshop. That's what it really is
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:19   Link #21014
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Gee you pervs, like the easiest thing online, is not actually to find smut. Of every kind. Especially when it comes to popular fiction projects.
Tell us something new, i mean honest, the boys in this section, can get so predictable and boring.
Like "Dude, i found Kallen smut!!1"
"Wha, no kidding? But wait, you just type Kallen in google and there you are. FFF, dude, fail."
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:24   Link #21015
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Gee you pervs, like the easiest thing online, is not actually to find smut. Of every kind. Especially when it comes to popular fiction projects.
Tell us something new, i mean honest, the boys in this section, can get so predictable and boring.
Like "Dude, i found Kallen smut!!1"
"Wha, no kidding? But wait, you just type Kallen in google and there you are. FFF, dude, fail."
Ahahaha I was close to write something like this but I changed my mind.
No seriously, isn't there much more to talk about Kallen that how sexy she is and how porn loves her ?

(BTW I'm so glad there isn't a Kallen sheet like the one I saw for C.C.'s; That was...bleh. Horrible. If Code Geass was a hard porn, we couldn't get naughtier image than that)
Honest that was a surprise, but a really good one.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:26   Link #21016
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Ahahaha I was close to write something like this but I changed my mind.
No seriously, isn't there much more to talk about Kallen that how sexy she is and how porn loves her ?

(BTW I'm so glad there isn't a Kallen sheet like the one I saw for C.C.'s; That was...bleh. Horrible. If Code Geass was a hard porn, we couldn't get naughtier image than that)
Honest that was a surprise, but a really good one.
Shallow, typical boys. It is not like you could expect much more than this. And thank God, all my previous bfs, did not watch/read animanga, cause i just realized i would punch them in the nuts, if i caught them fapping in animanguu. God, lol.

Anyway, can we focus on Kallen, instead of her tits people?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:27   Link #21017
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Spoiler for Warning:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:39   Link #21018
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Anyway, can we focus on Kallen, instead of her tits people?
Yes, I'll add something of interesting this evening.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:44   Link #21019
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Gee you pervs, like the easiest thing online, is not actually to find smut. Of every kind. Especially when it comes to popular fiction projects.
Tell us something new, i mean honest, the boys in this section, can get so predictable and boring.
Like "Dude, i found Kallen smut!!1"
"Wha, no kidding? But wait, you just type Kallen in google and there you are. FFF, dude, fail."
Hey, what can I say? The male mind is 50% sexual desire. But if anyone has a non-sexual-related topic to discuss I'm all ears.

EDIT: Also, sorry if we can't think of something new to talk about on a 1051 page thread
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 02:57   Link #21020
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Here's a brand new topic that has never been talked about. Dum Dum Dum......

Kallen vs Marianne.

She's the crazy bitch mother-in-law from hell and she won't stop riding Kallen's ass about the way she serves tea. Tension rises and the argument can only be resolved by a mecha battle.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.