AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-14, 08:29   Link #21681
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and aesthetically pleasing is far from the only, or even major reason why her fans love her
so far that it circled the entire earth and returned back to it's starting position.
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:29   Link #21682
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
Meaning you inflate her importance because she's aesthetically pleasing.
I inflate her importance because she is important.

Lelouch would need more lives than a cat to survive without her presence. She saved his ass mentally, physically, and hell, even socially.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:31   Link #21683
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
so far that it circled the entire earth and returned back to it's starting position.
not really
badassness, loyalty, strong sense of justice, and genuinely being likable play just as large a reason
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:36   Link #21684
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Lulz, if people are gonna troll, they should do it in the right way.
I am just gonna say, when the whole package is epic, you appreciate the whole package. There is not nit-picking over one trait and so on. You appreciate something because it is what it is.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:36   Link #21685
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
I inflate her importance because she is important.

Lelouch would need more lives than a cat to survive without her presence. She saved his ass mentally, physically, and hell, even socially.
blahblahblah

it doesn't matter if she's important or not to the story, you'll find reasons to bolster her significance regardless, that's my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
You appreciate something because it is what it is.
these words touch my soul
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:37   Link #21686
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Lulz, if people are gonna troll, they should do it in the right way.
I am just gonna say, when the whole package is epic, you appreciate the whole package. There is not nit-picking over one trait and so on. You appreciate something because it is what it is.
i sign up with this argument
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:38   Link #21687
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
blahblahblah

it doesn't matter if she's important or not to the story, you'll find reasons to bolster her significane regardless, that's my point.
Blahblahblah, your point is bull, for the simple reason, you just nitpicked in one lulzy-post, and you present it as fact, for the whole fandom over Kallen. Maybe, you should go and read a bit of the stuff that have been said in this thread and get what it is all about.

"blablabla"
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:39   Link #21688
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
blahblahblah

it doesn't matter if she's important or not to the story, you'll find reasons to bolster her significane regardless, that's my point.
Wow, sir, that makes less sense than the movie Battlefield Earth. And that, sir, is EPIC!

+1 internets to you.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:42   Link #21689
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Wow, sir, that makes less sense than the movie Battlefield Earth. And that, sir, is EPIC!

+1 internets to you.
i don't speak fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Blahblahblah, your point is bull, for the simple reason, you just nitpicked in one lulzy-post, and you present it as fact, for the whole fandom over Kallen. Maybe, you should go and read a bit of the stuff that have been said in this thread and get what it is all about.

"blablabla"
it has nothing to do with that particular post. it just simply reinforces my pre-existing notions, that's all.
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:44   Link #21690
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
i don't speak fanboy
And we don't speak dumbass here. Maybe that is why we do not get where you coming from. Or, the fact you trying too hard to troll. Wonder which one is. |notions? from asuki? you sure? check again your email please.

I suggest we ignore the lame-baits, and move on with the topic guys. Blade, bring up a subject, after me, you are the best second on that. |D
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:52   Link #21691
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
an old theory of mine then
kallen and suzaku fight inside the damocles's shield, and after gino catches her his beat up tristan can bearly stay flying
there is no way they can get out of the shield, so my guess is they landed on the damocels and were captured there

so here is my question
how likely would it be that kallen and nunnaly get put in the same cell on the damocels for a while at least
it makes sense in that

1)its better for lelouch because it
A)gives nunnaly someone to help her (all she can do is crawl around really)
B)gives kallen a reason against trying something stupid for fear that nunnaly would get hurt
C)gives both girls some form of emotional support during at least some time right after lelouch wins (he cant really show them any other sort of kindness)

2)kallen figuring out the nature of what lelouch was trying to do makes a lot more sense if she is also aware of what nunnaly was trying to do with the damocles (the focusing the hate part)

your thoughts
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:57   Link #21692
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
an old theory of mine then
kallen and suzaku fight inside the damocles's shield, and after gino catches her his beat up tristan can bearly stay flying
there is no way they can get out of the shield, so my guess is they landed on the damocels and were captured there

so here is my question
how likely would it be that kallen and nunnaly get put in the same cell on the damocels for a while at least
it makes sense in that

1)its better for lelouch because it
A)gives nunnaly someone to help her (all she can do is crawl around really)
B)gives kallen a reason against trying something stupid for fear that nunnaly would get hurt
C)gives both girls some form of emotional support during at least some time right after lelouch wins (he cant really show them any other sort of kindness)

2)kallen figuring out the nature of what lelouch was trying to do makes a lot more sense if she is also aware of what nunnaly was trying to do with the damocles (the focusing the hate part)

your thoughts
Lol what thoughts blade? This is the canon part that was cut in the last epi actually. And God knows, Nunally pretended to be blind again so her bro and her sis in law could do stuff in the cell.

Am i right?
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:04   Link #21693
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Lol what thoughts blade? This is the canon part that was cut in the last epi actually. And God knows, Nunally pretended to be blind again so her bro and her sis in law could do stuff in the cell.

Am i right?
didnt think about THAT part
but it makes sense
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:06   Link #21694
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
didnt think about THAT part
but it makes sense
I am always right and that actually DOES make sense, lol. I just thought of something dirty involving the riddle of her gumline, but i post it here, it will be NC-17 and yeah. Lol.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:07   Link #21695
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
And we don't speak dumbass here. Maybe that is why we do not get where you coming from. Or, the fact you trying too hard to troll. Wonder which one is. |notions? from asuki? you sure?
it's pretty simple, you glorify the character not for what relevance she poses to the story, but for what relevance she poses to you.

because let's be serious here, if it's not for her ass and tits, what is there to like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
check again your email please.
leave my mother out of this
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:13   Link #21696
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post

because let's be serious here, if it's not for her ass and tits, what is there to like?
You are right, it is all about her ass and her boobs, 1000+ pages, discussing that. We are royal pervs of fanboys/fangirls and we have nothing else to discuss, other than the legendary journeys Kallen's ass took while seating on the God's seat. You won. We are shallow. I mean yeah, let's be serious for once, you are totally right.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:16   Link #21697
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Lol what thoughts blade? This is the canon part that was cut in the last epi actually. And God knows, Nunally pretended to be blind again so her bro and her sis in law could do stuff in the cell.

Am i right?
Wow, that is good logic

But then again, she is not deaf...
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:21   Link #21698
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Wow, that is good logic

But then again, she is not deaf...
After what she would hear, trust me, she WOULD get deaf, lmao.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:22   Link #21699
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
After what she would hear, trust me, she WOULD get deaf, lmao.
It would be a force far more traumatizing and powerful than any Geass could ever hope to inflict. LOL
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:23   Link #21700
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
You are right, it is all about her ass and her boobs, 1000+ pages, discussing that. We are royal pervs of fanboys/fangirls and we have nothing else to discuss, other than the legendary journeys Kallen's ass took while seating on the God's seat. You won. We are shallow. I mean yeah, let's be serious for once, you are totally right.
you could become attracted to any aspect of the character.

the point is, once you do, your opinion is dictated by your subjective, worthless preference.

basically, fans of a character, are the worst judge of the character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
let's be serious for once, you are totally right.
the only time I'm not is when I'm left
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.