AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-16, 22:55   Link #21801
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
@Betteroffer:

Like you can see:
Spoiler for Spoiler about turn 24.:


Kallen evade the same hadron shot defeated her in the old version.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 23:13   Link #21802
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Just few patience.
sure thing

I like how the knightmares were well drawn
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 02:03   Link #21803
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
@Betteroffer:

Like you can see:
Spoiler for Spoiler about turn 24.:


Kallen evade the same hadron shot defeated her in the old version.
Nice illustrations there man, that's beautiful.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 05:44   Link #21804
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I re-watched stage 9 again. I never thought about one of the reasons why Kallen thought her mother was weak. One was depending on Britannia obviously and I totally forgot she said depending on men. Looking at the epilogue I take it she'll take care of her mother by herself for as long as possible.

I was having an talk with one of my friends the other day. We were thinking if Kallen does decide to love someone else in an romantic way. How long it would take? In my opinion, she loves Lelouch alot(the regret message in her poem being not with him says alot) perhaps even more so after the ending. I think estimating didn't mean much of anything. She's going to concentrate going to school, take care of her mother and still loving Lelouch for an good amount years to come(Series ended that way).
Lol, you actually having serious talks about geass other than here in the forum? That is amusing, lol.

Anyway, in this certain kind of fiction (cause if we talked about drama series, it would be way different, there are examples everywhere about people losing their most important people and while they say they will love them forever they also tell themselves they will move on) there are cliches. One of those cliches, is that charas that are portrayed as forever-devoted will stay that way.
And it is not about loving Lelouch for "a good amount of years". I mean, what? When this "good amount of years" pass, she will stop loving him? Not really. Series ended the way it ended. Discussing about potential-future, should be drawn within the lines with the feelings that took place when the series ended, till we told otherwise.
Simple stuff.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 20:43   Link #21805
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Anybody have any ideas what Kallen's hypothetical geass would be?

So far I only can think of two:

Having a geass that works like rolos except that it is a rader.
Having a geass that can increase other peoples determination or motivation.

I'll think of more for later.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 20:44   Link #21806
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Geasses seem to be based off the wishes of the contractee, so to find a base for a Geass, you'd have to look at the character in question's desires.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 21:09   Link #21807
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Joke Answer:

Well, obviously Kallen's ultimate desire is to get into Lelouch's pants, so she could have a geass that increases a person's sex drive ten-fold (she just has to be careful not to use it on anyone else )

Serious Answer:

Eh, I don't know. She wants to be a strong fighter to be able to protect Lelouch/Zero, so perhaps it could be a geass like Bismarck's that increases the user's strentgh or piloting skills in some way.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 22:20   Link #21808
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
We did that discussion more time ago, I told about "she want protect her most precious people" then her geass:

A sort of "radar" and she detect every aura with a evil thought against her or her family in the range of 200 mt.

Oh, I forgot, I finish the art with kallen and her twins, I'll scan it when I'll return home.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 22:22   Link #21809
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
We did that discussion more time ago, I told about "she want protect her most precious people" then her geass:

A sort of "radar" and she detect every aura with a evil thought against her or her family in the range of 200 mt.

Oh, I forgot, I finish the art with kallen and her twins, I'll scan it when I'll return home.
Ooh, I'm lookin' forward to that pic
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 23:59   Link #21810
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Serious Answer:

Eh, I don't know. She wants to be a strong fighter to be able to protect Lelouch/Zero, so perhaps it could be a geass like Bismarck's that increases the user's strentgh or piloting skills in some way.
Hmm, yeah, or maybe like a different version of Suzaku's geass curse, when someone she cares about is threatened, her piloting skills increase or reflexes, etc, etc.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 01:28   Link #21811
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Okay, it's time.
Kallen and her happiness, I draw her with (in my opinion) the best expression for to show the past pain united with her present greatest happiness.

Spoiler for Size:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 01:42   Link #21812
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Okay, it's time.
Kallen and her happiness, I draw her with (in my opinion) the best expression for to show the past pain united with her present greatest happiness.

Spoiler for Size:
Awsome picture. You really did catch a wonderful expression. I wish I can draw faces like that.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 10:40   Link #21813
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Posted this in the image thread, but i suppose it fits here too. /maybe i should open a topic in fancreation afterall, anyway.

Anyway, cool stuff are going around LJ, should share : /Kalulu specifically

Spoiler for kalulu chronicles chapter 2.:


More HQ image and creator's comments here.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 22:04   Link #21814
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
The Battle will start soon:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...ta_ht/24-4.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...ta_ht/24-5.JPG

A nobleman very motivated against a girl very very motivated, but Kallen will not fight like a lioness, too much few.

She will fight like a crazed animal, then, more, more worse.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 03:45   Link #21815
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Posted this in the image thread, but i suppose it fits here too. /maybe i should open a topic in fancreation afterall, anyway.

Anyway, cool stuff are going around LJ, should share : /Kalulu specifically

Spoiler for kalulu chronicles chapter 2.:


More HQ image and creator's comments here.


__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 06:06   Link #21816
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Joke Answer:

Well, obviously Kallen's ultimate desire is to get into Lelouch's pants, so she could have a geass that increases a person's sex drive ten-fold (she just has to be careful not to use it on anyone else )

Serious Answer:

Eh, I don't know. She wants to be a strong fighter to be able to protect Lelouch/Zero, so perhaps it could be a geass like Bismarck's that increases the user's strentgh or piloting skills in some way.
Joke answer to this joke answer :

Well obviously, it's not Kallen's ultimate desire to get into Lelouch's pants, or I watched a different turn 7 than you did. It's Lelouch's ultime desire, which drives him to get a geass so that people would obey him whatever he asks.

Yeah so even this joke things doesn't work, like at all, in a "joking way".

I'd say the girl wants to know the truth toward the end so that might be a kind of geass, but I don't really care anough to really think about that.


Peekaydee : That's adorable and sexy, and fun. Bravo !
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 07:27   Link #21817
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Joke Answer:

Well, obviously Kallen's ultimate desire is to get into Lelouch's pants, so she could have a geass that increases a person's sex drive ten-fold (she just has to be careful not to use it on anyone else )
You know, jokes work when they got a basis, but ah,lol. No, Kallen slapped Lelouch's hot panties, it is up to HER if she will LET Lelouch rider her awesome guren-field. So ah, it is Lelouch's ultimate desire ultimately, not Kallen's, unless like Loli said, i watched a different turn too.

Though point is. They both want to get to each other's pants. Yeah, Lelouch proposing-sex to a girl, and her sticking her tongue and getting the same tongue-affection in Turn 22? Yeah, even if some people cannot admit it is "canon" (blind, whatever) at least, the show shows they are sex-driven canon. PERIOD.
Fuck yes, i love my ship.

p.s yvj - Old times, old times. ; D
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 07:30   Link #21818
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Joke answer to this joke answer :
It's Lelouch's ultime desire, which drives him to get a geass so that people would obey him whatever he asks.
*gasp*

You have single-handedly told everyone Lelouch's deepest secret!
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 07:43   Link #21819
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i dont know where you people get this absurd notion that lelouch wants to get into kallen's pants in turn 7
i think its perfectly clear to anyone who actually WATCHED the episode that kallen isnt wearing pants when lelouch makes his move
so his wish cant be to get into her pants
clearly lelouch's ultimate wish is to get under her dress and into her panties
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 07:45   Link #21820
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i dont know where you people get this absurd notion that lelouch wants to get into kallen's pants in turn 7
i think its perfectly clear to anyone who actually WATCHED the episode that kallen isnt wearing pants when lelouch makes his move
so his wish cant be to get into her pants
clearly lelouch's ultimate wish is to get under her dress and into her panties
Know the audience blade, when you are trying to make a "joke."
Because we needed moar "fuel"-hating-slut-you-are!!11 when it comes to Kallen and her panties.

p.s and yeah, she actually WEARS pants. That does not mean Lelouch did not want to screw her, to be blunt.

Last edited by peekaydee; 2009-10-19 at 08:04.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.