AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-20, 06:05   Link #21841
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Bringing back a classic to promote Kalulu professionalism.


Spoiler for Nostalgia:


A bit of old school for the veterans around here. It still brings joy to mah heart
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 06:12   Link #21842
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
To tell you the truth, what Lelouch and Kallen had, was more strictly professional. When Lelouch tried to advance with Kallen, she refused him as he was clearly out of his mind. Also, both of them seem to have no depth to their relation. We barely see either of them dream, or think about each other romantically.

I think, both of them were sort of playful, but their goals were more important. Also, Kallen looked at Lelouch like a leader, more than a lover. The writer's should have patched her up with Suzaku. Just imagine the sex . Going inappropriate here. I apologize.
Ahahahahahaha. Oh wait, i got a tooth-pain right now, but lmao, cannot stop loling with that. Not about Kalulu per se, but with the definition!!111 some people have over canon pairings. LMAO.
HAHAHAHAHA.

p.s there was EVEN that btw, in S1, Kallen was jizzing about Zero in her dreams, basically having sex with him in her pron-dream-time. And ah, about the rest, you prolly missed all of Geass. Watch it again.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 08:08   Link #21843
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
Ahahahahahaha. Oh wait, i got a tooth-pain right now, but lmao, cannot stop loling with that. Not about Kalulu per se, but with the definition!!111 some people have over canon pairings. LMAO.
HAHAHAHAHA.

p.s there was EVEN that btw, in S1, Kallen was jizzing about Zero in her dreams, basically having sex with him in her pron-dream-time. And ah, about the rest, you prolly missed all of Geass. Watch it again.
Forgive me for my weak memory. It is not very often, that I make people laugh. I prefer Shirley and Lelouch, as there was definitely love there, even from Lelouch's side. It was more evident between Sirley and Lelouch, rather than Kallen and Lelouch.

As for the definition of jizzing, I will let that for my sick brain to assume.
__________________
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end".
- Ursula Le Guin
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 08:29   Link #21844
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Forgive me for my weak memory. It is not very often, that I make people laugh. I prefer Shirley and Lelouch, as there was definitely love there, even from Lelouch's side. It was more evident between Sirley and Lelouch, rather than Kallen and Lelouch.

As for the definition of jizzing, I will let that for my sick brain to assume.
Take your Shirlulu-spazzing outta this thread. Otherwise, i might follow the example of some bright fellows around this section and report you for off-topicness.

pro-tip though, cause i am cool like this : learn to distinguish the events/scenes/so on, that take place in "FANON" and that other take place in "CANON."
Staff even had the decency to do this for us, lol. Oh well. For the last time, feels so epic great to have jumped on the right ship, fuck yes.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 09:05   Link #21845
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Forgive me for my weak memory. It is not very often, that I make people laugh. I prefer Shirley and Lelouch, as there was definitely love there, even from Lelouch's side. It was more evident between Sirley and Lelouch, rather than Kallen and Lelouch.

As for the definition of jizzing, I will let that for my sick brain to assume.
at what point was there a clear display of love between lelouch and sheirly on lelouch's side ?
one that is far more significant then sending an entire army to save one girl ?
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 09:30   Link #21846
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
at what point was there a clear display of love between lelouch and sheirly on lelouch's side ?
one that is far more significant then sending an entire army to save one girl ?
Blade, i am going majorly WTF towards you now. I mean, srsly, it is getting RIDICULOUS this thread. People try to facade-troll it, and you all fall for that. No wonder this will end up in old-arguments and bickering, that prolly will get this thread closed. Not to mention, that Kallen thread has become the junk-post-whatever-you-want-here kind of gem-thread.
Oh god, i am gonna maintain my remaining dignity and get out of this thread for a very long time. Because srsly, this thread used to be fun. Now everyone is entangled to their own crap.

"Hasta la vista" pals.

p.s pro-tip, not that i am trying to defend one couple over another, which is ironic in this case too btw, but people, stop fucking comparing DIFFERENT THINGS. GOD. It is either gonna be this on asuki, or the "would have done it for anyone else!!111" J.E.S.U.S.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 13:32   Link #21847
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
I mean that sure there was maybe a something there, but their goals and cause came first, for which reason they could not take their relationship to the next level. Lelouch already had Shirley, who was sort of official to him, and with whom, the romantic relationship is more evident. Kallen did have some of her moment's, but she wanted to look at Lelouch as Zero, more than a lover.
Oh God, I'm angry at Merlin for not keeping me out of this show and this thread (damn you writers) and i'm thankful to school for starting back again.

Honest you are just making of you wish some kind of "official" stuff.
No, Shirley wasn't ZOMG Lelouch's lover (and wtf are you doing in this thread ? ROMANCE THREAD PLEASE.) and no Kallen and Lelouch wasn't platonical or buisness like since, so far, she is the only one who talked about the possibility of him loving her back.

So yeah in one side we have our Shirley who was talking about making him fall in love and on the other we have Kallen who was talking about Lelouch not admitting he loved her so he could save her.

So yeah, canon doesn't seem to fit your view. And while it was probable for Lelouch to have finally held some feelings for Shirley, canon gave us plenty more in regard to Kallen and Lelouch. Logic, romance ploit was 90 hers, and she lived.

So no, Lelouch didn't have Shirley and that's it. In fact it's pretty much the contrary. And revive romance thread instead of briging your shirlulu thing there.
Kallens thread please, kallen and lelouch thread please, not kallen and lelouch and shirley and lelouch's thread.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 13:42   Link #21848
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
So yeah, canon doesn't seem to fit your view. And while it was probable for Lelouch to have finally held some feelings for Shirley, canon gave us plenty more in regard to Kallen and Lelouch. Logic, romance ploit was 90 hers, and she lived.
What does the fact that Kallen lived have to do with anything? Also, c'mon, 90% of the romance plot? Is that what you meant? Let's not exaggerate here.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 15:35   Link #21849
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
What does the fact that Kallen lived have to do with anything? Also, c'mon, 90% of the romance plot? Is that what you meant? Let's not exaggerate here.
It's certainly more than 50, you must admit.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 17:12   Link #21850
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
I see we've ventured back into the dark ages.

Not that I have a problem spreading the praises of Kallen and Kalulu. We do well not to forget certain mods have a hard on for certain topics and people.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 21:01   Link #21851
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It's certainly more than 50, you must admit.
I will admit that, at least for R2. But it's certainly not 90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Not that I have a problem spreading the praises of Kallen and Kalulu. We do well not to forget certain mods have a hard on for certain topics and people.
That's not true. Stop being paranoid.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 00:52   Link #21852
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
I apologize if I offended any of you, but if people start discussing romance, that's where I take it. I am sorry, but how is Kallen and Lelouch more suitable for this thread, than Kallen and Suzaku? They are both even, and the romantic side of her character was being discussed.

Now getting back to Kallen, she was more on the political side, and probably had a thing for Lelouch, because he was Zero. Her brother's death, and such also motivated her to go against Britannia, and Lelouch did become Zero just in time, and gave them the Black Knight's which was becoming a big threat for Britannia.
__________________
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end".
- Ursula Le Guin
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 01:26   Link #21853
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
I apologize if I offended any of you, but if people start discussing romance, that's where I take it. I am sorry, but how is Kallen and Lelouch more suitable for this thread, than Kallen and Suzaku? They are both even, and the romantic side of her character was being discussed.
Even? What do you mean? As in, evenly capable of being discussed? Because that's the only way I can think of that they would be even, and even that's a stretch. Romance-wise, no not at all. Kallen is in love with Lelouch and there are at least a good deal of implications that Lelouch loved Kallen. We never saw anything that would have implied a romantic attraction between Suzaku and Kallen on either side.

Quote:
Now getting back to Kallen, she was more on the political side, and probably had a thing for Lelouch, because he was Zero. Her brother's death, and such also motivated her to go against Britannia, and Lelouch did become Zero just in time, and gave them the Black Knight's which was becoming a big threat for Britannia.
As I said before, Kallen is completely in love with Lelouch. She admits it herself in her character poem.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 01:39   Link #21854
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Even? What do you mean? As in, evenly capable of being discussed? Because that's the only way I can think of that they would be even, and even that's a stretch. Romance-wise, no not at all. Kallen is in love with Lelouch and there are at least a good deal of implications that Lelouch loved Kallen. We never saw anything that would have implied a romantic attraction between Suzaku and Kallen on either side.


As I said before, Kallen is completely in love with Lelouch. She admits it herself in her character poem.
I wonder, if both Lelouch and Zero were two different entities, would she still have the same feelings for Lelouch?

Also, Kallen was intellectually very smart. I wonder, why she lacked the capability to be a leader like Zero.
__________________
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end".
- Ursula Le Guin
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 01:48   Link #21855
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
I wonder, if both Lelouch and Zero were two different entities, would she still have the same feelings for Lelouch?

Also, Kallen was intellectually very smart. I wonder, why she lacked the capability to be a leader like Zero.
Well that's kind of an odd question. I mean, if Lelouch wasn't Zero then who would be Zero? There's an analogy for this, but I can't think of it at the moment. Anyway, assuming that Lelouch was just a student and Zero was somebody else and all else remaining constant I'd say...no. Because Kallen really wouldn't have any real interest in Lelouch if he was just a student.

For your second question, it takes more than intellectual smartness to be a leader.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 02:06   Link #21856
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well that's kind of an odd question. I mean, if Lelouch wasn't Zero then who would be Zero? There's an analogy for this, but I can't think of it at the moment. Anyway, assuming that Lelouch was just a student and Zero was somebody else and all else remaining constant I'd say...no. Because Kallen really wouldn't have any real interest in Lelouch if he was just a student.

For your second question, it takes more than intellectual smartness to be a leader.
Thank you.
__________________
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end".
- Ursula Le Guin
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 02:30   Link #21857
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well that's kind of an odd question. I mean, if Lelouch wasn't Zero then who would be Zero? There's an analogy for this, but I can't think of it at the moment. Anyway, assuming that Lelouch was just a student and Zero was somebody else and all else remaining constant I'd say...no. Because Kallen really wouldn't have any real interest in Lelouch if he was just a student.

For your second question, it takes more than intellectual smartness to be a leader.
fair call.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 02:38   Link #21858
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 29
the question is "does lelouch stay the guy he PRETENDS to be, or does he show his true self without actually taking on the mask"
there is a good reason why kallen never developed all that much of an interest in lelouch before learning that he is zero
its because he intentionally pretended to be a "rich idiot with no day job" who cant be moved to do anything
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 02:45   Link #21859
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the question is "does lelouch stay the guy he PRETENDS to be, or does he show his true self without actually taking on the mask"
there is a good reason why kallen never developed all that much of an interest in lelouch before learning that he is zero
its because he intentionally pretended to be a "rich idiot with no day job" who cant be moved to do anything
thats what i saw the case to be at the start but as the series went on and as Kallen started to get to know what real Lelouch is really like she did develop true feelings for him which were reciprocated by lelouch.

but even from the first series i thought that kallen did have some sort of feelings for lelouch even though he was putting on that act and the feeling only became stronger as she got too know the real him.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 02:50   Link #21860
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the question is "does lelouch stay the guy he PRETENDS to be, or does he show his true self without actually taking on the mask"
there is a good reason why kallen never developed all that much of an interest in lelouch before learning that he is zero
its because he intentionally pretended to be a "rich idiot with no day job" who cant be moved to do anything
Well, I think what this eventually is going to result in is a huge domino effect of "what-ifs" with all the different scenarios that could happen if Lelouch wasn't Zero. I think we can at least agree that it would be less likely for Kallen to fall in love with Lelouch if he wasn't Zero.

Wait, scratch that. If Lelouch did show his true nature to Kallen then she could live her life as the Ace of the Black Knights, but then maybe have some romance in her school life. Eventually she's be torn between whether she wants to abandon her responsibilities as a Black Knight and live a peaceful life with Lelouch or stay with Zero. The mind boggles.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.