AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-22, 21:06   Link #21881
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Nothing special here: Tossing out some stuff to renew my Kalulu/Kallenfanboy membership card.

Spoiler for Membership dues:
*Stamps Card* MEMBERSHIP RENEWED
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 21:12   Link #21882
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Bringing back a classic to promote Kalulu professionalism.


Spoiler for Nostalgia:


A bit of old school for the veterans around here. It still brings joy to mah heart
I remember this post when Var made it lol. Good times.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 03:45   Link #21883
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Nothing special here: Tossing out some stuff to renew my Kalulu/Kallenfanboy membership card.

Spoiler for Membership dues:
Approved, Renewed, and you get Premium Membership.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 03:57   Link #21884
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
excuse me, but i believe that you cant grant premium membership without first getting an OK from the CEO
mind you, yvj deserves it, but you cant just do these things without going through the proper channels
otherwise it all goes to hell
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 04:07   Link #21885
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
excuse me, but i believe that you cant grant premium membership without first getting an OK from the CEO
mind you, yvj deserves it, but you cant just do these things without going through the proper channels
otherwise it all goes to hell
GIVE ME THE DAMN CEO'S NUMBER!!!

THIS IS BUREAUCRATIC BULLSHIT!!!
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 04:15   Link #21886
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
GIVE ME THE DAMN CEO'S NUMBER!!!

THIS IS BUREAUCRATIC BULLSHIT!!!
you just needed to ask

in regards to kallen
many of the top pilots have one
a nick-name not derived from rank or position, but a nick-name indicating skill or prowess
suzaku was called "the white ripper"
bradly was called "the vampire of britannia"
cornellia was named "the witch of britannia"
toudo was named "toudo the miracle worker"
guilford was called "the vangard lance of the empire"
marianne was called "the flash"

kallen needs a nick like that
my best guess would be "the red lotus" or "the crimson fireball"
but what do YOU think would be the most fitting moniker for kallen ?
__________________

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-10-23 at 07:08.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 09:33   Link #21887
Sol Falling
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Cornelia was called the 'witch'? I thought that was C.C..

As for Kallen, I think 'flame' sounds better than 'fireball', i.e. 'crimson flame'. The concepts of 'red' and 'fire' are very fitting, though, your suggestions are pretty good.

Isn't 'lotus' somehow connected to Guren's name? Sorry, I forgot what it means. I thought 'red lotus' sounded good too except it might be a bit redundant (if it's really connected to the mecha).
__________________
Seasonal enjoyment ratings:
HappinessCharge Precure 100/5 :: Stardust Crusaders 80/5 :: Mushishi S2 90/5 :: Akuma no Riddle: 15/5 :: Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san 24/5 :: GochiUsa 33/5 :: Soul Eater NOT! 18/5 :: Love Live! S2 80/5
Summer: Sailor Moon Crystal 24/5 :: Hanayamata 30/5 :: Locodol 30/5 :: Yama no Susume 100/5 :: Momo Kyun Sword 11/5
God-tier yuri oneshot mangaka: Minase Ruruu
Yuri Precure otaku manga: Shinozaki-san ki wo ota shika ni
Awesome shoujo manga: Last Game
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 12:04   Link #21888
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
In my version, Britannia soldiers call her "Britannians killer" or "wreak havoc",instead, the nicknames from black knight side was "red angel", but after the last events, Kallen was called...."crimson turncoat", with a simple word, a traitor.

Kallen never was a traitor, but you know, the crowd is stupid, and she used that equivocal like advantage for her goal to go away with Lelouch.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 13:27   Link #21889
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Cornelia was called the 'witch'? I thought that was C.C..

As for Kallen, I think 'flame' sounds better than 'fireball', i.e. 'crimson flame'. The concepts of 'red' and 'fire' are very fitting, though, your suggestions are pretty good.

Isn't 'lotus' somehow connected to Guren's name? Sorry, I forgot what it means. I thought 'red lotus' sounded good too except it might be a bit redundant (if it's really connected to the mecha).
I think Guren means Crimson Lotus or something like that.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 13:33   Link #21890
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I think Guren means Crimson Lotus or something like that.
That would be correct.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 15:02   Link #21891
Betteroffer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you just needed to ask

in regards to kallen
many of the top pilots have one
a nick-name not derived from rank or position, but a nick-name indicating skill or prowess
suzaku was called "the white ripper"
bradly was called "the vampire of britannia"
cornellia was named "the witch of britannia"
toudo was named "toudo the miracle worker"
guilford was called "the vangard lance of the empire"
marianne was called "the flash"

kallen needs a nick like that
my best guess would be "the red lotus" or "the crimson fireball"
but what do YOU think would be the most fitting moniker for kallen ?
I would imagine that the Britannians might call her the Red Scourge or the Red Death. In the fanfiction The Sum of Our Choices she is known as the Crimson Princess, and in Megiddo her nickname is the Red Dragoness, and Zero Squadron is known as Karyu Squadron.

If her father were a noble, then she could become the Red Baroness (she actually could be in Megiddo).
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 15:08   Link #21892
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you just needed to ask

in regards to kallen
many of the top pilots have one
a nick-name not derived from rank or position, but a nick-name indicating skill or prowess
suzaku was called "the white ripper"
bradly was called "the vampire of britannia"
cornellia was named "the witch of britannia"
toudo was named "toudo the miracle worker"
guilford was called "the vangard lance of the empire"
marianne was called "the flash"

kallen needs a nick like that
my best guess would be "the red lotus" or "the crimson fireball"
but what do YOU think would be the most fitting moniker for kallen ?
Kallen's oponents should call her "The Crimson Reaper" while her teammates should call her the "The Crimson Spirit"

The Ace of the Black Knights is a neutral name though.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 02:29   Link #21893
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you just needed to ask

in regards to kallen
many of the top pilots have one
a nick-name not derived from rank or position, but a nick-name indicating skill or prowess
suzaku was called "the white ripper"
bradly was called "the vampire of britannia"
cornellia was named "the witch of britannia"
toudo was named "toudo the miracle worker"
guilford was called "the vangard lance of the empire"
marianne was called "the flash"

kallen needs a nick like that
my best guess would be "the red lotus" or "the crimson fireball"
but what do YOU think would be the most fitting moniker for kallen ?
Isn't her nickname the Ace of the Black Knights?

Well, I personally call her the Crimson Princess. Why not, eh? After all, Lulu is a prince for most of Code Geass, right??
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 02:42   Link #21894
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Isn't her nickname the Ace of the Black Knights?
Imaginative

But yeah, something to the effect of what we've seen so far. Scarlet or Crimson or something red-themed in front of a powerful and possibly feminine word.

Quote:
Well, I personally call her the Crimson Princess. Why not, eh? After all, Lulu is a prince for most of Code Geass, right??
A forgotten and discarded prince who has given up his claim to the throne. But yes, a prince nonetheless
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 02:51   Link #21895
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Imaginative

But yeah, something to the effect of what we've seen so far. Scarlet or Crimson or something red-themed in front of a powerful and possibly feminine word.
No, I am pretty sure that is what she calls herself, at least in the subbed versions...

Well, if all else fails, call her the Crimson Demon.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 03:17   Link #21896
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
No, I am pretty sure that is what she calls herself, at least in the subbed versions...
Yeah I know, that's what I'm saying. Official or not it's still kind of...plain.

Quote:
Well, if all else fails, call her the Crimson Demon.
Demon? LOL, you really sure you wanna go with that?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 03:37   Link #21897
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
its not a nick name any more then calling zero "leader of the black knights" is
its simply a statement of fact
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 04:55   Link #21898
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Bringing back a classic to promote Kalulu professionalism.


Spoiler for Nostalgia:


A bit of old school for the veterans around here. It still brings joy to mah heart
from this, I can deduce he does in fact, have a penis
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 06:08   Link #21899
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
from this, I can deduce he does in fact, have a penis
I can deduce other things from this... Like a fact... That it starts with K and it's canon... But i'm not too good in expressing myself, so i'll just let it like this.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 03:06   Link #21900
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Another little preview, I believe Betteroffer and Bladeofdarkness will be satisfied now:

Spoiler for Kallen's love is powerful like suzaku's curse.:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.