AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-06, 06:48   Link #2301
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, maybe Schneizel will start a civil war/coup against Charles and one way or another, Charles dies during it, but he hells his true plans to Suzaku and/or Kallen and tells that he/she/they must tell Lelouch so that he can finish it of it or all will be lost.. Or something
If Charles kicks the bucket before the Plan is completed, he'll get bone-head Suzaku to do it.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:48   Link #2302
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
If Charles kicks the bucket before the Plan is completed, he'll get bone-head Suzaku to do it.
Well... Probably
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:50   Link #2303
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, maybe Schneizel will start a civil war/coup against Charles and one way or another, Charles dies during it, but he hells his true plans to Suzaku and/or Kallen and tells that he/she/they must tell Lelouch so that he can finish it of it or all will be lost.. Or something
it doesn't have to be just Schneizel, if the Emperor dies and he hasn't pointed out someone to follow up then it will be chaos but then the first in the blood line will take his place automatically
Britannia reminds me a lot of old China, if Charles shows weakness then someone will kill him, most likely under the order of one of his childeren who want to claim the throne for themselves..
his plans have to do with him, I don't think Suzaku would kill a God willingly, he half knows whats going on but the major bits are still unknown to him.. Charles will live he is an essantial character for the conclusion and therefore Kallen will not become a KoR
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:57   Link #2304
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
it doesn't have to be just Schneizel, if the Emperor dies and he hasn't pointed out someone to follow up then it will be chaos but then the first in the blood line will take his place automatically
Britannia reminds me a lot of old China, if Charles shows weakness then someone will kill him, most likely under the order of one of his childeren who want to claim the throne for themselves..
his plans have to do with him, I don't think Suzaku would kill a God willingly, he half knows whats going on but the major bits are still unknown to him.. Charles will live he is an essantial character for the conclusion and therefore Kallen will not become a KoR
Charles does what he wishes to do, this much we've seen. Heck, he even promoted Suzaku who's a number to a KoR. Though admitedly, Suzaku had more reason for becoming a KoR than Kallen would have - he DID capture Zero after all, which would be an apporiate reason for such a promotion in the eyes of most Britannians. But what has Kallen done? Nothing for the "good of the empire", that's for sure, so there's little reason to promote her to a KoR beyond the fact that she possesses KoR-skill when it comes to KMF piloting.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 06:59   Link #2305
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I don't think he would do that because it would be simulair to showing some sort of weakness to those around him
if he promtes a terrorist to become his guard it would show pitty and weakness to those around him, during the chess game Schneizel mentioned that the Emperor would take victory even if it was staged on purpose, he would take the chance to conquer without honour credits
Charles would rather just execute her rather than take her in his guard because it would show that he is not the Emperor he is supposed to be and that the Emperor has shown a weak side.. it's not good for his image at all that is Charles' style, he's not a kind man he's cold hearted and shows no mercy to those around him now for such a man to suddenly show mercy that is like placing a death warant on his head cause the court would then think that he is slowlly losing his ability to rule as strictly as he did before
But keeping Ougi and co as prisonners, and now kallen is also a weakness?

I don't understand why he didn't give the order to kill them.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:00   Link #2306
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Charles does what he wishes to do, this much we've seen. Heck, he even promoted Suzaku who's a number to a KoR. Though admitedly, Suzaku had more reason for becoming a KoR than Kallen would have - he DID capture Zero after all, which would be an apporiate reason for such a promotion in the eyes of most Britannians. But what has Kallen done? Nothing for the "good of the empire", that's for sure, so there's little reason to promote her to a KoR beyond the fact that she possesses KoR-skill when it comes to KMF piloting.
This was actually part of the ED discussion, where we see the KoR cape. Or does the cape refer to Suzaku?
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:02   Link #2307
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
This was actually part of the ED discussion, where we see the KoR cape. Or does the cape refer to Suzaku?
Maybe the color red symbolizes the cape itself
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:02   Link #2308
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
But keeping Ougi and co as prisonners, and now kallen is also a weakness?

I don't understand why he didn't give the order to kill them.
they were going to be executed in the end, it took long for the trial and questionings etc. that is why Kallen is still alive as well, she will undergo trial and questionings she mentioned things liek that when Nunnally came inside and she hadn't seen her face yet
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:06   Link #2309
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
This was actually part of the ED discussion, where we see the KoR cape. Or does the cape refer to Suzaku?
The cape could refer to Anya as well. Isn't her cape sorta red/pinish after all too?
but it could refer to Suzaku as well, I suppose
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 07:14   Link #2310
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
The cape could refer to Anya as well. Isn't her cape sorta red/pinish after all too?
but it could refer to Suzaku as well, I suppose

Nah, her rope is pink, it would make sense if it were Kallen's but Suzaku seems a likely canidate as well
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:07   Link #2311
Graus
grumpy guy in #mirrormoon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kalevala
Didnt see that anyone posted this yet, these clothes sure dont look like something a prisoner would wear.

Spoiler:
Graus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:09   Link #2312
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graus View Post
Didnt see that anyone posted this yet, these clothes sure dont look like something a prisoner would wear.

Spoiler:
We're already throwing up speculation of her becoming Nunnally's knight, or even a KoR (far-fetched; I know).
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:11   Link #2313
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
About Kallen, it is worth to note that in the OP, Nunnally sets a red Origami free, which moves towards the sun and then joins a flock of birds (Possibly the OotBk or the KoR - or something else?), before the scene changes into the Geass-world?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:12   Link #2314
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
About Kallen, it is worth to note that in the OP, Nunnally sets a red Origami free, which moves towards the sun and then joins a flock of birds (Possibly the OotBk or the KoR - or something else?), before the scene changes into the Geass-world?
thats what i said too (a page ago with no comments about it)
it makes for great symbolizem
even more so with the birdcage in the ED

edit: i said it in the ep 13 thread not here
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:18   Link #2315
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Nunnally and Kallen both have/had brother complexes, they'll get along fine.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:20   Link #2316
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
thats what i said too (a page ago with no comments about it)
Perhaps no one simply dares hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
it makes for great symbolizem
even more so with the birdcage in the ED
I suppose so. So Kallen will serve Nunnally for a while as her knight or whatever.. Though she's not likely to be happy about it. So later on - perhaps after/if Nunnally discovers that Lelouch is Zero ir simply notices that Kallen is unhappy in her present condition - she lets Kallen free or something. But we'll see...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:25   Link #2317
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
kallen being knighted would likely raise more eyebrows then when suzaku was
its more likely she'll be her unofficial protector when something bad happens (a plot from within)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:30   Link #2318
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
kallen being knighted would likely raise more eyebrows then when suzaku was
Which is why they might do it... It'd send a powerful message to both enemies and allies alike in any event: a message that says "We're prepared to forgive and work together with even our enemies" - and it'd also send a discouraging message to the OotBK, because that to them, it would appear that Kallen has betrayed them (only Lelouch and C.C. would/might understand the true meaning behind her joining Nunnally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
its more likely she'll be her unofficial protector when something bad happens (a plot from within)
That seems like the most likely scenario, but you never know...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:52   Link #2319
UrbanSniper
Novelist in Training
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hidden Away
Send a message via MSN to UrbanSniper
The bird in the cage thing seems to be a little more literal than was initially thought, if the extended preview is any indication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJY8fOO1cu4
__________________

Man is mortal, guns are fatal; mess with me at your own risk.
UrbanSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:59   Link #2320
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanSniper View Post
The bird in the cage thing seems to be a little more literal than was initially thought, if the extended preview is any indication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJY8fOO1cu4
yup she's being questioned by Nunnally it seems XD and in her fancy dress
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.