AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-01, 18:01   Link #3661
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I'm not sure, might it not be in the goverment building of Area 11? The Avalon is Schneizel's personal ship anyway so it shouldn't be in Area 11 at all times - so th Guren as well as the other KMF might well be in the government building of Area 11...
Yeah, but isn't that what the Knights of Round are currently on? I don't think Lloyd or Schneizel are stupid enough to leave something like Guren behind when they are preparing for battle with the BKs who may try to recapture it.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:07   Link #3662
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yeah, but isn't that what the Knights of Round are currently on? I don't think Lloyd or Schneizel are stupid enough to leave something like Guren behind when they are preparing for battle with the BKs who may try to recapture it.
The Guren and Lancelot were being worked on in the development facility on Area 11 soil. The Avalon is fairly small and doesn't have much room, especially enough to serve as more than storage. Upgrading a unit would likely require a large amount of room. About leaving it or not, who knows. Guilford could very well tell them to leave it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:15   Link #3663
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven
Spoiler for Kallen Spoilers:
Hmm, I was going to writte this resonse from way back, but forgot about it so I mgiht as well do it now...

As far as Kallen goes, her leaving Lelouch & staying with the OotBk after the supposedly upcoming big betrayal wouldn't make me question her character as such, because she'd be who she has was/has been from the start: Kallen Kozuki, the rebel in red who fights for the liberation of Japan, the realization of her brother's dream and her mother's happiness. However, it would make me question her character development this season (or how they choose to devleop her character rather) - her character devleopment has consisted of getting to know Lelouch better, learning more about him and growing closer to him. It hasn't been about her doubting Lelouch or her own/the OotBK's cause as some speculated it would. Indeed, some speculated that Nunnally would try to convince Kallen how Zero's methods were wrong and all, but instead, their topic of conversation has been... Lelouch. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777
Depends on how much of a risk they see it as, especially with it having no pilot as things are now and with it being supposedly "unpilotable" - which makes it rather useless to bring with them as well...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:16   Link #3664
raxel
Kamigami Sochi

hey zero now owns the avalon? or the big float ship that belonged to err.... that they possibly could've stolen or i have no idea but made? >< lol im wonering where that big ass ship came from
raxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:20   Link #3665
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raxel View Post
hey zero now owns the avalon? or the big float ship that belonged to err.... that they possibly could've stolen or i have no idea but made? >< lol im wonering where that big ass ship came from
do you mean the ikaruga
its a battle carrier that india gave them and they upgraded with a float unit
Old 2008-08-01, 18:21   Link #3666
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

There'd be basically no way to get the Guren if they decided to drag it along. They won't, though, because that space is needed for active Knightmares, not shelved ones. Besides, they need an excuse to give it to her.

Another way they could do it is Kallen stealing it just as the battle gets going, right after Suzaku leaves but before Lloyd and Cecile get packed up.
Old 2008-08-01, 18:37   Link #3667
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Hmm, I was going to writte this resonse from way back, but forgot about it so I mgiht as well do it now...

As far as Kallen goes, her leaving Lelouch & staying with the OotBk after the supposedly upcoming big betrayal wouldn't make me question her character as such, because she'd be who she has was/has been from the start: Kallen Kozuki, the rebel in red who fights for the liberation of Japan, the realization of her brother's dream and her mother's happiness. However, it would make me question her character development this season (or how they choose to devleop her character rather) - her character devleopment has consisted of getting to know Lelouch better, learning more about him and growing closer to him. It hasn't been about her doubting Lelouch or her own/the OotBK's cause as some speculated it would. Indeed, some speculated that Nunnally would try to convince Kallen how Zero's methods were wrong and all, but instead, their topic of conversation has been... Lelouch. .
Yeah, I worded it differently then I wanted it to sound like. I meant to say to character development for Lelouch this season not her character in general. That's my bad.

Spoiler for Kallen:
Old 2008-08-01, 18:42   Link #3668
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Yeah, I worded it differently then I wanted it to sound like. I meant to say to character development for Lelouch this season not her character in general. That's my bad.

Spoiler for Kallen:
It may or may not. But I highly doubt she's going to desert him.
Old 2008-08-01, 18:44   Link #3669
raxel
Kamigami Sochi

well for one thing we all know that jeremiah/ orange-kun :P is going to stay with him he was loyal to his mom and so if lelouchs moms will was to make sure hes a goodboy or alive than yah but i mean the bk need kallen since she is teh ace pilot
raxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:49   Link #3670
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Spoiler for Kallen:
Spoiler for answer:
Old 2008-08-01, 18:52   Link #3671
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yeah, I agree here.

It isn't that Kallen is a bad pilot, it is that she is too impatient and hot-headed and ends up being bested because of stupid mistakes that should have been avoided.
. I was in the military, but I was a Meteorologist for the Air Force, so I was not exactly on the front-lines

So I'll have to equate this to sports, which is the closest thing (admittedly not that close). Some players like to be a little cocky, hence "I am the ace" comments, it motivates them. Although at times Kallen appears/is reckless, I think that is were a great deal of skill as a Knightmare Frame pilot comes from. Take the fire away from her, she is not the same pilot.
Old 2008-08-01, 18:53   Link #3672
Freya

Quote:
Spoiler for answer:
So....if she leaves BK, it's sorta a given BK are gonna get owned. XingKe maybe on par with KoO? Toudou? He's like a bit lower lv of Suzaku. Who's gonna fight the other 3 KoR? Hmm lol. Kallen power! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
. I was in the military, but I was a Meteorologist for the Air Force, so I was not exactly on the front-lines

So I'll have to equate this to sports, which is the closest thing (admittedly not that close). Some players like to be a little cocky, hence "I am the ace" comments, it motivates them. Although at times Kallen appears/is reckless, I think that is were a great deal of skill as a Knightmare Frame pilot comes from. Take the fire away from her, she is not the same pilot.
Meterologist for AF? Goodness that must have been fun.
Old 2008-08-01, 18:57   Link #3673
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Kallen will probably kill two or three just to let out some steam after being imprisoned for so long. Granted, it's only been a couple weeks at most and she's had it pretty good overall, but obviously she didn't work out all her pent up rage kicking Suzaku's ass so someone's gonna need to take the rest.
Old 2008-08-01, 18:59   Link #3674
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So....if she leaves BK, it's sorta a given BK are gonna get owned. XingKe maybe on par with KoO? Toudou? He's like a bit lower lv of Suzaku. Who's gonna fight the other 3 KoR? Hmm lol. Kallen power! Lol.
It's not for certain, but so might be the case, yeah - unless the plot has something happening with at least some of the KoR during the next few episodes that makes them unable to partiparticle in battle for a while or the like, they're (the OotBK, that's it) going to be at a disadvantage as far as KMF aces are concerned. Though if
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2008-08-01, 19:11   Link #3675
Freya

Quote:
It's not for certain, but so might be the case, yeah - unless the plot has something happening with at least some of the KoR during the next few episodes that makes them unable to partiparticle in battle for a while or the like, they're (the OotBK, that's it) going to be at a disadvantage as far as KMF aces are concerned. Though if
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2008-08-01, 19:15   Link #3676
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Of course, if it comes to that, it would create the question of where Kallen would stand in all of this...
Old 2008-08-01, 19:26   Link #3677
Freya

BK: "Yo! We have your rogue prince for you. We'll give you back your prince if you give back our Japan to us."
Britannia: "We were the ones who sent him to Japan in the first place..."
BK: "Dam...."
Old 2008-08-01, 19:32   Link #3678
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Not really Kallen conversation, so I'm going to answer this in the Spoiler section.
Old 2008-08-01, 19:45   Link #3679
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
BK: "Yo! We have your rogue prince for you. We'll give you back your prince if you give back our Japan to us."
Britannia: "We were the ones who sent him to Japan in the first place..."
BK: "Dam...."
That sounds about right, yeah
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 20:05   Link #3680
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Of course, if it comes to that, it would create the question of where Kallen would stand in all of this...
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2008-08-01 at 20:24.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote