AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-06, 18:53   Link #4001
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Those spoilers are fake. The original source was closed down after the first batch and these latest ones are just fiction. Best leave them to rot rather than parade the corpse.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:05   Link #4002
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Code Geass has a habit of catching me off guard with the twists and turns the plot takes.
That really wouldn't be a Code Geass twist. It would just be shit thrown in our faces. The spoilers break Kallen's character, render her development pointless, and turn Gino into a Gundam Seed-wanna-be-character. It would be the equivalent of the development for Euphemia towards Suzaku ending in her not saying anything during China, and falling in love with Rivalz.

The simplest way to really judge these spoilers, is that they are quite clearly based on what just happened in the last episode and elongated into fan fiction nonsense that's, arguably, removing Kallen for C.C.'s wedding ring stuff. Kallen's development has plainly put her at Lelouch or no one. There's hardly any time for Gino development, we're in the home stretch, they've talked once, and, really, it would take another 5+ episodes of heavy, heavy dialogue to make me even bother swallowing it as something other than bullshit.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:08   Link #4003
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I'm jumping on it because supposedly the same blogger that posted accurate spoilers for the last three episodes posted these spoilers as well. Until someone comes on and says that it was a different person that posted them...I remain hesitant to so easily cast them aside.
The orignal korean blog spilers had a source though; these don't. The person may have claimed to be the same person, but is it really him? If you follow One Piece and other mangas such as Naruto and Bleach, you may know that the oen who usually posts spoilers for those are called himajin, yes? But we've had "fake" himajins in the past that have psote dinaccurate spoielrs. This guy could be the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Personally, I think putting them together with the lack of interaction they have had and only 8 episodes remaining would be poor writing. It would also render earlier scenes meaningless. What would be the point of the conversations between Nunnally and Kallen for instance? Why would the director have referred to Kallen as an essential character if her only role was to become Gino's girlfriend?
Hmm, I sort of agree; she was called an essential character in relation to her "bound" with Lelouch, so... Unless they somehow means that she'll be an essential character because she'll make Gino defect to their side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
But like I said before...I want some more definitive answer on why they are fake before totally abandoning them. Code Geass has a habit of catching me off guard with the twists and turns the plot takes.
Well, when episode 18 is over (or maybe after that) we should have a more definite idea about whether they're reliable or not...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:09   Link #4004
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I personally think Kallen is Lelouch's redemption - this is probably the meaning of her being essential.

As for the spoilers, they don't mix well with the first batch. Especially the ones with Nunally and Gino. Someone also mentioned the lack of Schniezel.
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:14   Link #4005
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
are you guys still on the whole "new korean spoilers" thing (whether or not they are real)
which part of "nunnaly being a spy,anya being the real nunnaly" didnt seal the deal for you
fake
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:19   Link #4006
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
are you guys still on the whole "new korean spoilers" thing (whether or not they are real)
which part of "nunnaly being a spy,anya being the real nunnaly" didnt seal the deal for you
fake
Technically, Anya being the "real" Nunnally might make sense in a way and anything is possible until her geassed memory has been unraveled. And Nunnally being a spy might explaina part of how the emerpr always seem so... well-informed when it comes to Lelouch. However, that stll makes aplenty of things not makign sense - like why she didn't know V.V., which she should have had she been a spy and her talk with the emperor back in episode 6 or 7 (don't remember much) doesn't make much sense then either, unless she meant that she wanted to go back to her original mission or something. Other things also don't make sense if this is the case...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:21   Link #4007
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
are you guys still on the whole "new korean spoilers" thing (whether or not they are real)
which part of "nunnaly being a spy,anya being the real nunnaly" didnt seal the deal for you
fake
That's not the one that makes them sound fake to me.
Spoiler for This One IS:
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:22   Link #4008
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
This guy could be the same...
The spoiler style is entirely different from the original, for one, the new things are far more specific, whereas the other was vague at best. Also, it reaches into episodes that have not been even storyboarded yet, notably the last one that it talks about.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:24   Link #4009
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The spoiler style is entirely different from the original, for one, the new things are far more specific, whereas the other was vague at best. Also, it reaches into episodes that have not been even storyboarded yet, notably the last one that it talks about.
You're misreading my post, I think. I meant that he (the guy who posted the spoilers) might be the same as those "fake" Himajins that we've gotten from time to time as far as One Piece and other manga spoilers go...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 19:39   Link #4010
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
You're misreading my post, I think. I meant that he (the guy who posted the spoilers) might be the same as those "fake" Himajins that we've gotten from time to time as far as One Piece and other manga spoilers go...
Ahh alright, I thought you said that he was possibly the same person as the original spoilers, which would be silly or Sunrise just really dropping the ball. After a leak like that, I really doubt we're going to get any real spoilers from here on that aren't officially released.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 20:05   Link #4011
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Well Kallen is probably a essential character since she'll probably wake Lelouch up in the next few episodes just like episode 7.

Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 20:14   Link #4012
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Those are fake. And the actual spoiler about Lelouch going down the path of the demon king is quite true, seeing as he's cast off all remorse and otherwise at the end of Turn 17.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 20:19   Link #4013
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Those are fake. And the actual spoiler about Lelouch going down the path of the demon king is quite true, seeing as he's cast off all remorse and otherwise at the end of Turn 17.
Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 20:51   Link #4014
NettoSaito
Black Knight
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to NettoSaito
lelouch tries not to show how he feels while as zero, and he acts as a 100% different person so i dont really see that side of him changing.
NettoSaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 20:55   Link #4015
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
That really wouldn't be a Code Geass twist. It would just be shit thrown in our faces. The spoilers break Kallen's character, render her development pointless, and turn Gino into a Gundam Seed-wanna-be-character. It would be the equivalent of the development for Euphemia towards Suzaku ending in her not saying anything during China, and falling in love with Rivalz.

The simplest way to really judge these spoilers, is that they are quite clearly based on what just happened in the last episode and elongated into fan fiction nonsense that's, arguably, removing Kallen for C.C.'s wedding ring stuff. Kallen's development has plainly put her at Lelouch or no one. There's hardly any time for Gino development, we're in the home stretch, they've talked once, and, really, it would take another 5+ episodes of heavy, heavy dialogue to make me even bother swallowing it as something other than bullshit.
From what I understand about where those Korean Spoilers came from. It was someone who won some contest that got to see story boards for future episodes. They posted what they saw in a blog and that's how it spread.
I think that, if this is true, it could be understandable why someone thought that Lelouch had put a ring on C.C.'s finger. Without the context of the injury on her finger I could see how someone could mistake that band aid as a ring.

There have been "spoilers" that have been down right wrong. I remember reading one about Kallen and Suzaku struggle with the Refrain and he gets injected in the leg. This allows her to get away. She steals the Guren, and Gino, enraged, chases after her.
As we all know. That didn't even nearly happen.
I think people are mistaking people's speculations with the real Spoilers.

I think at this late of a stage it would seem odd to suddenly start creating new pairings.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 00:20   Link #4016
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
Yeah, the first time I read those "speculations" I said WTFH!!! Really they´ve got fake written all over...
Even the ones that talked about episodes 20 to "26" were more believeable and they´re fake too...
Is as if a Rollo and Suzaku hater, GinoXKallen fan wrote them... the only true thing those speculations said was "forget everything, that has been developed in the series and Sunrise screw with you"... Thanks God that´s not the case...
Thanks to Koshimizu for her comunity service and posting the real spoilers or episode previews...

Last edited by Skellington2612; 2008-08-07 at 00:22. Reason: spelling mistake
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 02:23   Link #4017
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Yeah, the first time I read those "speculations" I said WTFH!!! Really they´ve got fake written all over...
Even the ones that talked about episodes 20 to "26" were more believeable and they´re fake too...
Is as if a Rollo and Suzaku hater, GinoXKallen fan wrote them... the only true thing those speculations said was "forget everything, that has been developed in the series and Sunrise screw with you"... Thanks God that´s not the case...
Thanks to Koshimizu for her comunity service and posting the real spoilers or episode previews...
true
all hail Koshimizu-sama


ok
given the events of ep 17 i would like to re-raise the discussion on the question of what lie lulu tells kallen
since luu and suzaku already talked about sherly's death (with lulu taking the full blame and their talk being recorded) as well as the events of the SAZ so its not likely to be it
it wouldnt be as much of an impact after the talk gets broadcast to the OOBK since kallen knew about the geass before hand as well as much more then the rest of the OOBK so its not likely to shake her trust so much

so what else kind of lie would it be
the question also raises whether the lie is
1)a normal lie he tells her which she picks up on and gets offended since she doesnt like the fact that at this point in time he would still lie to her and leaves
2)a lie told by lulu for the purpose of offending her so she would leave him rather then stay and be dragged into his exile/fight/whatever

while i admit that option 1 seems likely since the spoilers suggest that when she turns to leave he tells her something that makes her change her mind (which he wouldnt be doing if his goal is to make her leave)
i would think its more likely that its option 2 where instead of outright telling her something that makes her stay he lets something slip without meaning to and she picks up on it (figures out that what he told her to make her leave was a lie afterall)

i think the most likely option for the lie is the fact that he used his geass on her
in ep 2 she asked him about it but while he told her (truthly) that her feelings for zero are her own what he didnt tell her was that he did use it on her once before (and there for couldnt do it again)

if the case is option 1 she could ask him again if he used his geass on her and i says that he didnt
she then asks him to prove it by using it on her right then and there (which he cant do) and when he doesnt she thinks he lied to her before and leaves (the last thing he tells her might be the truth)

if the case is option 2 then he could tell her (falsely) that he did use his geass on her to gain her loyalty after all and she chooses to leave only to figure something out from what he said)
__________________

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2008-08-08 at 11:42.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:02   Link #4018
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
mmm interesting, I think it will be something like what happened with Suzaku, and then all the development with Nunally will take place what he learned about him, she will watch through his lie and thanks to something he lets slip...
Or maybe he walks up to her and kisses her (jaja my inner moeonna)....
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:22   Link #4019
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
I was thinking about the lie could be about geass. Though since both of them already talked about once, it probably not be brought up. I still think its about Shirley since Suzaku mentioned it two times to Kallen, its probably still in her mind.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:23   Link #4020
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I was thinking about the lie could be about geass. Though since both of them already talked about once, it probably not be brought up. I still think its about Shirley since Suzaku mentioned it two times to Kallen, its probably still in her mind.
this is the most likely in my head.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.