AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-08, 13:29   Link #4021
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
I think she is going to leave him for a little while and go with the Order for like one episode, because the episode summaries says something like how isolation is left for him, so I am assuming she goes to the order for a little while, then probably returns in episode 21.... because their conversation/confrontation has to happen like in episode 19 right? I dunno, its confusing where they might go with this..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:32   Link #4022
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I think she is going to leave him for a little while and go with the Order for like one episode, because the episode summaries says something like how isolation is left for him, so I am assuming she goes to the order for a little while, then probably returns in episode 21.... because their conversation/confrontation has to happen like in episode 19 right? I dunno, its confusing where they might go with this..

their confrention will be in ep 21 (he runs away from the OOBK in ep 20 and it must happen after he does)
and my guess is kaminejima (since its the only place that he knows where there is a door of twilight,its also the place where she left him last time)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:33   Link #4023
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
their confrention will be in ep 21 (he runs away from the OOBK in ep 20 and it must happen after he does)
and my guess is kaminejima (since its the only place that he knows where there is a door of twilight,its also the place where she left him last time)
I hope you are right...
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:35   Link #4024
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I hope you are right...
MY money is on episode 20. Like i said before Kallen is going to confess her love in this episode mirroring R1. Make it happen Tanguchi!
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:35   Link #4025
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
their confrention will be in ep 21 (he runs away from the OOBK in ep 20 and it must happen after he does)
and my guess is kaminejima (since its the only place that he knows where there is a door of twilight,its also the place where she left him last time)
"I left you alone here when you lied to me before, I won't make that mistake again... Lelouch."

Yup... god I'm bored.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:36   Link #4026
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Guys, guys...I thought spoilers were supposed to go behind tags? ;_;
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:38   Link #4027
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
"I left you alone here when you lied to me before, I won't make that mistake again... Lelouch."

Yup... god I'm bored.
or ...
the last thing he says is that its fitting
last time she left him here becouse of his lies
its only fitting that she does it again (hinting that he is lying)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:42   Link #4028
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
"I left you alone here when you lied to me before, I won't make that mistake again... Lelouch."

Yup... god I'm bored.
Aw interesting. Other people believe the meeting is going to take place at Kamishima too. I thought of that as well.
Spoiler:
I actually think your quote could almost be a line out of the episode. It will be something like that probably.

Or maybe Kallen will bring her new boyfriend Gino with her?
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:46   Link #4029
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

Or maybe Kallen will bring her new boyfriend Gino with her?
Good gosh i don't know if your a troll or just trying to be annoying for the sake of being annoying. How many times do we have to prove to you by logic that GinoXKallen won't happen. And if it does it will single handlely bring me to realize that TAnaguchi has become one of the worst character developers the world has ever seen.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:48   Link #4030
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Well, he wouldn't have many places to flee to but there after all. And it'd be fitting in many regards for that place to be it. would also make some other spoielrs make sense...

As far as their confrontation goes.. We'll see. Somewhere in episode 19-21 should be where it happens at any rate...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:57   Link #4031
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, he wouldn't have many places to flee to but there after all. And it'd be fitting in many regards for that place to be it. would also make some other spoielrs make sense...

As far as their confrontation goes.. We'll see. Somewhere in episode 19-21 should be where it happens at any rate...
It definitely won't be in 19.

Witacume, it sounds like you think this is a fitting user name for me.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:00   Link #4032
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
if ep 21 is about suzaku making brave decetions and stuff then it could mirror it (both characters having to make importent decetions and resolutions,lulu a smaller personal one while suzaku makes a bigger one)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:04   Link #4033
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
if ep 21 is about suzaku making brave decetions and stuff then it could mirror it (both characters having to make importent decetions and resolutions,lulu a smaller personal one while suzaku makes a bigger one)
Lelouch's decisions reverberate. If Lelouch does make an important decision in episode 21...I would expect it to have more LONG-TERM impact than the decision made by Suzaku.

Spoiler:
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:05   Link #4034
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
It definitely won't be in 19.
Well, probably not - there is probably going to be too much going on by then, so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:05   Link #4035
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
My take

Spoiler for summaries:
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:14   Link #4036
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
Yeah mos likely it will be episode 20
Spoiler for summaries:
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:21   Link #4037
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Yeah mos likely it will be episode 20
Spoiler for summaries:

Spoiler for episode 19:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:30   Link #4038
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
the spoilers say that rolo saves lulu from a dilema
since lulu can use his geass on the entire OOBK at this point of the story the dilema might be whether or not to do it
kallen is the only one it wouldnt work on
and if she knows he used his geass to turn the OOBK into his slaves then he loses her forever
that might be a part of the dilema
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:33   Link #4039
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
My take

Spoiler for summaries:
Actually, I was quite sure he was going to escape soon after capture. While I was right about him using his Geass in his escape. I was wrong about how. I thought he was just going to order all the surrounding soldiers to kill themselves and run off leaving Suzaku standing there. Though in my theory I could never quite understand how he would outrun any pursuit. It does make sense now that he just rode on Guilford's KMF.

What I keep finding odd is how is it that Kallen keeps finding Lelouch so easily. If He's run off, leaving the Black Knights behind him; how is it that Kallen finds him afterward to even ask him anything. I doubt he'd be hiding anywhere obvious.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:37   Link #4040
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
In-built Lelouch compass. The right-hand soldier always manages to find the leader.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.