AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-10, 03:49   Link #4101
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I right there with you, I just hope the Kallen haters let us enjoy the moment.. god knows we have waited long enough
I got my fair amount of awesome-bring-tear-to-my-eye and no one's ruining that for me. It was an EPIC return. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:49   Link #4102
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
To be fair, that bitchin' mech gives her quite the edge. Not that I'm complaining. Suzaku's plot armor got him this far, it's about time he found someone with better armor.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:51   Link #4103
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
WE need kallen to confort lulu. Don't cry Kallen Lelouch needs you at his lowest point of his life. IF not he might off himself right then and there.

Kallen needs to be strong for him.
Kallen learned to know Nunally...I wonder if she is crying in the preview cause of Lelouch or cause of Nunally...I'm betting more on Nunally T_T
So how could she be strrong to Lelouch

I'm so despressed now -_- Even with this awesome episode the end is so...woahh. I didn't knew I liked Nunally this much ...T_T
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:56   Link #4104
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
To be fair, that bitchin' mech gives her quite the edge. Not that I'm complaining. Suzaku's plot armor got him this far, it's about time he found someone with better armor.
Well pretty much in all the epis Kallen fought with the KOR that they had like shit-better equipment so yeah, it's her time to screw them with a++ mech plus her awesome abilities = let's go kick ass Guren.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:59   Link #4105
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Kallen learned to know Nunally...I wonder if she is crying in the preview cause of Lelouch or cause of Nunally...I'm betting more on Nunally T_T
So how could she be strrong to Lelouch

I'm so despressed now -_- Even with this awesome episode the end is so...woahh. I didn't knew I liked Nunally this much ...T_T
Her crying can have two causes: she's either mourning Nunnally or crying ove rLelouch's current state or something like that. Nunnally might be the safest bet though; Nunnally saved her from a quite more uncomfortable imprisonment as well as possibly torture and so on. And she got to know nunnally better during the time she spent with her. So naturally she'd be mourning her...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:01   Link #4106
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
It will be a bit of both. Crying because Nunnally is dead, and Lelouch will lash out and say something really mean to her. He will attack Rolo, C.C and Kallen.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:03   Link #4107
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Her crying can have two causes: she's either mourning Nunnally or crying ove rLelouch's current state or something like that. Nunnally might be the safest bet though; Nunnally saved her from a quite more uncomfortable imprisonment as well as possibly torture and so on. And she got to know nunnally better during the time she spent with her. So naturally she'd be mourning her...
I bet it's a mix. I mean when someone dies, you also feel bad for those that are left behind like Lulu in this case.
But yeah, really sad the next epi is gonna be.

Btw, i'm still fangirling about Guren, it's SO awesome. I mean, it's cool to have a super mech and a super pilot. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:04   Link #4108
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
It will be a bit of both. Crying because Nunnally is dead, and Lelouch will lash out and say something really mean to her. He will attack Rolo, C.C and Kallen.
Seems likely enough. Lelouch will be one PISSED guy the next episode. Nunnally meant so much to him... And now she's as far as we know dead. He won't take the matter lightly indeed.. and if Suzaku was pissed at Lelouch for Euphie's death, Lelouch ain't going to be any less pissed...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:08   Link #4109
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
If anything, Lelouch will be much more pissed. He's spent his entire life looking out for Nunnally. Suzaku had a few months. That isn't meant to cheapen their relationship, merely to say that Lelouch's bond is much more developed.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:09   Link #4110
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Seems likely enough. Lelouch will be one PISSED guy the next episode. Nunnally meant so much to him... And now she's as far as we know dead. He won't take the matter lightly indeed.. and if Suzaku was pissed at Lelouch for Euphie's death, Lelouch ain't going to be any less pissed...
Actually it meant everything to him. I mean in epi 7 was all emo now it's gonna be badass emo, it is actually scary rather than sad. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:10   Link #4111
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
It will be a bit of both. Crying because Nunnally is dead, and Lelouch will lash out and say something really mean to her. He will attack Rolo, C.C and Kallen.
Yeah, I don't see him being gentle to kallen just "because it's kallen"

He will be harsh with everyone.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:11   Link #4112
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yeah, I don't see him being gentle to kallen just "because it's kallen"

He will be harsh with everyone.
i totally agree. That's why Kallen needs to step up to the plate.
LElouch is one pistol away from shooting himself.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:16   Link #4113
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Actually it meant everything to him. I mean in epi 7 was all emo now it's gonna be badass emo, it is actually scary rather than sad. :/
Indeed . In that episode he was just being depiressed because Nunnally didn't agree with his goals and had (or so it seemed to him) choosen Suzaku over him, but at least she was alive. Not so now...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:17   Link #4114
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
He'll be a dick and say something like "I wish you died instead of her." Which is pretty damn harsh.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:23   Link #4115
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
He'll be a dick and say something like "I wish you died instead of her." Which is pretty damn harsh.
Well the real question is.
Spoiler for for speculation:
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:24   Link #4116
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
He'll be a dick and say something like "I wish you died instead of her." Which is pretty damn harsh.
Maybe. Mm-hmm. I think she'll be angry/sad att his reaction, but knowing how much he valued Nunnally, she'll probably understand.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:26   Link #4117
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
she'll probably understand.
Probably, but imo nobody has the right to say something like that to someone regardless of their loss. If he does say something like that he deserves a good kick in the balls.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:26   Link #4118
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: finally reunited...
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Well the real question is.
Spoiler for for speculation:
Spoiler for perhaps:
__________________
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:27   Link #4119
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Probably, but imo nobody has the right to say something like that to someone regardless of their loss. If he does say something like that he deserves a good kick in the balls.
Maybe he's in for another slap then?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:28   Link #4120
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 30
All i have to say is you go girl. If Luciano was a cocky bastard last EP then Kallen was one this EP. The only difference is she had the skills to back it up.

You don't need Suzaku any more Lelouch, KALLEN(after this Ep she deserves caps) will do the job just fine.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.