AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-25, 05:08   Link #5801
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Well, they're not going to be imprisoned forever, and without him around they'll be free eventually. That or dead, but who cares about the grunts anyway?
He geassed them to obey his every command. If he's not there to order them about they'll be like Suzaku from Lost Colours after Rai geassed him i.e. fucking zombies. I'd rather die than "live" like that.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 05:09   Link #5802
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Jeremiah called in after the announcement to confirm, and I don't think he bought it. Lelouch wouldn't call Jeremiah at this point. It's his solo quest. No one else needs to share his fate.

That still seems an odd possibility, but I could see it happening.
Well, it's certainly a believable rumor, but I still don't buy it. I'll start listing to those the day they actually turn out to be true without being totally obvious to begin with.

I actually built a 'kind of theory', but it's dependent on that scene happening.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-25 at 06:21.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 05:10   Link #5803
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
He geassed them to obey his every command. If he's not there to order them about they'll be like Suzaku from Lost Colours after Rai geassed him i.e. fucking zombies. I'd rather die than "live" like that.
Then take comfort in the fact that they've likely been ordered to fight to the death.
Old 2008-08-25, 06:58   Link #5804
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

He could have said obey me when i say bugger.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 07:07   Link #5805
TheDisruptiveOne

What a surprise...you guys are off-topic.

Don't worry about the random soldiers. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeremiah show up next episode and put an end to the fighting. However, Jeremiah will instantly know that the Black Knights lied to him.

Kaguya seems to be basically obsessed with the idea of love. All she really did in season one was offered herself to Zero. In season 2, she walks around constantly refering to Zero as her husband. Additionally, it was her that raised the largest stink when they tried to force Tianzi to marry someone within their organization. I look for this trend to continue during the next couple of episodes. I expect her to confront Kallen. And Kallen will most likely walk away from the conversation having made a realization. What that realization will be...I have no idea.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 07:57   Link #5806
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Anya wanted to fight with Kallen, she seemed to judge Kallen as a valuable opponent. Now that Marianne control her body, if she turns out to be really evil, I want to see Kallen VS Marianne in KMF *_*. Q1 VS The flash, what a fight !

Some poeple need to use a little bit of vaseline .
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 07:58   Link #5807
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
Anya wanted to fight with Kallen, she seemed to judge Kallen as a valuable opponent. If Marianne turns out to be really evil, I want to see Kallen VS Marianne in KMF *_*. Q1 VS The flash, what a fight !
Modred versus Guren SETEIN is not really a fight though is it?
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 08:04   Link #5808
Pan chan

Quote:
Marianne will steal Suzaku KMF ... Oh I guess you're right, well let's hope for a hand to hand fight .

Old 2008-08-25, 10:14   Link #5809
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Wasn't a fight before either..
Old 2008-08-25, 10:26   Link #5810
yondy

a pillow fight or mud wrestling would be nice.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 10:40   Link #5811
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

It's interesting that Lulu said he'd leave C.C in Kallen's hands I guess that means he trust her but I feel that was something he'd usually say to C.C instead Like "Well then I'll leave it up to you," sorta thing.

Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 10:42   Link #5812
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
It's interesting that Lulu said he'd leave C.C in Kallen's hands I guess that means he trust her but I feel that was something he'd usually say to C.C instead Like "Well then I'll leave it up to you," sorta thing.
Its called an evolving relationship. Its the first time he's ever actually left something like this to Kallen without affirmation.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 10:44   Link #5813
Sinn
Pwnage

Too bad no scenes of Kallen taking care of C.C, does she even care? ._.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:45   Link #5814
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post

lol, yeah. Kallen failed miserably with the assignment Lelouch left for her.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 10:45   Link #5815
Stretch5920

Quote:
she didn't get a chance.

Especially since C.C was conveniently standing outside near the edge of the platform just by chance so that Anya could easily grab her with no fuss.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:08   Link #5816
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
she didn't get a chance.

Especially since C.C was conveniently standing outside near the edge of the platform just by chance so that Anya could easily grab her with no fuss.
Not mention now that C.C. is back, there is no need to guard her.
Old 2008-08-25, 15:24   Link #5817
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
What a surprise...you guys are off-topic.

Don't worry about the random soldiers. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeremiah show up next episode and put an end to the fighting. However, Jeremiah will instantly know that the Black Knights lied to him.

Kaguya seems to be basically obsessed with the idea of love. All she really did in season one was offered herself to Zero. In season 2, she walks around constantly refering to Zero as her husband. Additionally, it was her that raised the largest stink when they tried to force Tianzi to marry someone within their organization. I look for this trend to continue during the next couple of episodes. I expect her to confront Kallen. And Kallen will most likely walk away from the conversation having made a realization. What that realization will be...I have no idea.
Sounds more like the scene of Nina and Euphy and you are hoping for a repeat of that moment. If any of the previews, extended or other wise, had shown Kaguya in Lelouch's room with Kallen I'd buy this idea. Otherwise I don't trust this would happen.
Don't get me wrong. It would make for a great scene that I would completely enjoy. Everyone was so sure that Kallen was going to chase after Lelouch this previous episode. She didn't. She stayed behind and tried to talk to Ougi, but no one would listen. Then we don't even see her in any of the big meetings.
We know that Kaguya already things that Zero is sleeping with C.C. and Kallen, or that those two women love him.
Kagyua is the type that believes in love. She goes at things with both barrels when she smells of even a hint of it between two people. Like with the Chinese Empress, TainZi.

Quote:
Anya wanted to fight with Kallen, she seemed to judge Kallen as a valuable opponent. Now that Marianne control her body, if she turns out to be really evil, I want to see Kallen VS Marianne in KMF *_*. Q1 VS The flash, what a fight !
When did Anya ever express a willingness to fight Kallen?
That would be awkward, but hardly a real fight. Mordred doesn't have near the Guren's speed. Anya couldn't handle the flight model Guren. If Bismark could take her down the Guren SEITEN would have no trouble at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
a pillow fight or mud wrestling would be nice.
You mean like this
http://foxxfireart.deviantart.com/ar...ories-92700860
I don't know. Marrianne can be a nasty pillow fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I thought that scene shows he has trust in Kallen to watch after C.C. who in that state wasn't able to take care of herself.

Quote:
That could of made for some good laughs. In a way I thought C.C. is probably Kallen's best friend. Yeah C.C. teases Kallen, but they spent a year together,
I thought that the way MariAnya treated C.C. was a lot like how C.C. has treated Kallen. Dropping in teasing lines about Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-25, 15:37   Link #5818
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
given that the events of this ep take place within hours of the events of the last one i think its rather nice to see that kallen hasnt left yet and is conflicted about it while still trying to convince the others
if she left right away (putting aside the fact that she has no idea where he is) that would make her a dog rather then a complex human being
we know she is loyal (and at this point its clearly based on love rather then just a crash given ep 19)
but having her conflicted about it before making up her mind means that when she does find her resolve it would be that much stronger since she had the time to think it over and still chooses to
Old 2008-08-25, 15:44   Link #5819
Pan chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post

When did Anya ever express a willingness to fight Kallen?
That would be awkward, but hardly a real fight. Mordred doesn't have near the Guren's speed. Anya couldn't handle the flight model Guren. If Bismark could take her down the Guren SEITEN would have no trouble at all.
I think it was in Turn 09, after Gino's comment, she looked at Kallen with an expression that screamed : I want to fight with you (well, in my POV )...But it's not the point, I wanted to see a KMF fight between Kallen and Marianne (if the later turns out evil).

Old 2008-08-25, 16:43   Link #5820
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
given that the events of this ep take place within hours of the events of the last one i think its rather nice to see that kallen hasnt left yet and is conflicted about it while still trying to convince the others
if she left right away (putting aside the fact that she has no idea where he is) that would make her a dog rather then a complex human being
we know she is loyal (and at this point its clearly based on love rather then just a crash given ep 19)
but having her conflicted about it before making up her mind means that when she does find her resolve it would be that much stronger since she had the time to think it over and still chooses to
Maybe that's why we never saw Kallen in those meetings where they talked about the island. Perhaps the writers knew that if they tell Kallen where to go she would.
Only reason I can think of to not show her in the meetings.

Quote:
I think it was in Turn 09, after Gino's comment, she looked at Kallen with an expression that screamed : I want to fight with you (well, in my POV )...But it's not the point, I wanted to see a KMF fight between Kallen and Marianne (if the later turns out evil).
Well, I don't think we can go much on expressions. Those could mean anything.