AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-05, 15:27   Link #7881
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Don't forget...there was also that catch Arthur and get a kiss from a student council member episode. Shirley and Kallen discussed Kallen's "relationship" with Lelouch (or lack of one in this case). Kallen even revealed a juicy tidbit. (She's never been kissed.) I considered this to be a filler episode though. I doubt the writer intended for anything from this episode to have relevance later on. (In R2 episode 13...It is interesting to note that Shirley mentioned how Suzaku saved Lelouch. So we know the writer didn't forget completely.)

Damn, seems like I sort of contradicted my usual negativity at the end of that post.
I definitely prefer when you post like this, seriously, when you are negative you are always pushing some nonsense theories; Let's keep faith in the writers, if we haven't this Kalulu at the end, we will have all the time to be sad after this...

And you have a point, Kallen didn't even had her first kiss, and she is obviously ine love with Lelouch. With all that she endures during those two seaons, she needs at least to get her first kiss from the one she loves...this will be too much unfair if it doesn't happen

IMO we will certainly have some sort of open ending, with Lelouch who disappears or something like that...I just hope he will not take CC's code, that's all. -_-

I will keep faith in Episode 22. Since the start of this serie, I pushed Kalulu even in their darker moments, I don't see reason to lose hope in this pairing when things can't be better. (Even if I'm a little stressed by the next turn, I must confess...)

And let's not forget what Taniguchi said. The romance was moved from season 1 to season 2, Just like Kallen's scenes; And as expected, who had romantic devellopment during the season which was concentrating the romance plot ?

All hail Code geass 22 !And at least, the 21 wasn't bad to them as expected, not bad at all. It was even an awesome turn.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 15:29   Link #7882
zalem

She might get that kiss, but it could still end up with that Turn A Gundam end.

But it would be nice for her to at least get that kiss finally.
Old 2008-09-05, 16:07   Link #7883
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I definitely prefer when you post like this, seriously, when you are negative you are always pushing some nonsense theories; Let's keep faith in the writers, if we haven't this Kalulu at the end, we will have all the time to be sad after this...

And you have a point, Kallen didn't even had her first kiss, and she is obviously ine love with Lelouch. With all that she endures during those two seaons, she needs at least to get her first kiss from the one she loves...this will be too much unfair if it doesn't happen

IMO we will certainly have some sort of open ending, with Lelouch who disappears or something like that...I just hope he will not take CC's code, that's all. -_-

I will keep faith in Episode 22. Since the start of this serie, I pushed Kalulu even in their darker moments, I don't see reason to lose hope in this pairing when things can't be better. (Even if I'm a little stressed by the next turn, I must confess...)

And let's not forget what Taniguchi said. The romance was moved from season 1 to season 2, Just like Kallen's scenes; And as expected, who had romantic devellopment during the season which was concentrating the romance plot ?

All hail Code geass 22 !And at least, the 21 wasn't bad to them as expected, not bad at all. It was even an awesome turn.
Boredom leads to trolling.

I'm not concerned about a Kalulu end. I think that would be a bit too satisfying for Lelouch. I would like to see Kallen get a satisfying end though. That starts with Lelouch confirming to Kallen that he cares about her and that he doesn't view her as a pawn. Lelouch needs to tell her that he was sincere about creating a better world for Nunnally and people like her. A few tender scenes can be stashed in there, that would be nice.

I want Lelouch to be able to reward Kallen for her loyalty. Kallen has believed in him this entire time...I would like to see Lelouch change the world for that purpose. I want Kallen to be happy at the end...happy with the realization that she was right to believe in him.

So why wouldn't any of this lead to Kalulu? Because ultimately...I think his death is the best direction for the series. Somehow he dies, takes geass, and the code with him. Kallen and the human "innocent" CC survive.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 16:18   Link #7884
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

I'm not concerned about a Kalulu end. I think that would be a bit too satisfying for Lelouch. I would like to see Kallen get a satisfying end though. That starts with Lelouch confirming to Kallen that he cares about her and that he doesn't view her as a pawn. Lelouch needs to tell her that he was sincere about creating a better world for Nunnally and people like her. A few tender scenes can be stashed in there, that would be nice.

I want Lelouch to be able to reward Kallen for her loyalty. Kallen has believed in him this entire time...I would like to see Lelouch change the world for that purpose. I want Kallen to be happy at the end...happy with the realization that she was right to believe in him.
You just totally described my feelings. It does not necessarily have to be hardcore romance, as long as i get some meaningful scenes i'll be happy.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 16:21   Link #7885
Var
Banned

Quote:
What about Lelouch's trust in Kallen? He's always believed in her too.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 16:21   Link #7886
TheDisruptiveOne

A little epilogue could be shown of the "kind" new world. Kallen watches the activities around her and smiles. She whispers to no one in particular "Arigato Lelouch." And we see the first genuine smile we have seen from her all season.
Old 2008-09-05, 16:22   Link #7887
Var
Banned

Quote:
A little epilogue could be shown of the "kind" new world. Kallen watches the activities around her and smiles. She whispers to no one in particular "Arigato Lelouch." And we see the first genuine smile we have seen from her all season.
You mean that smile when he apologized to her in the elavator in Ep.19 was not real?
Old 2008-09-05, 16:22   Link #7888
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I don't think I like alot of the posts concerning Lelouch "not being good enough for her", Lelouch not "deserving" Kallen or anything else along such lines. One of the primary driving forces in the show is people searching for that "one small bit of happiness". So far in life, lelouch has been denied this (for this you can thank his parents and their endless scheming).

It is a tricky moral area to think anyone "deserves" to be completely denied of happiness or karmically deserves to die. I don't think his death would do the show (or Kallen for that matter) any good. Up till this point, he's suffered enough. I hope he & Kallen will recieve what they wish for when the end of the show comes.

Last edited by kir44n; 2008-09-05 at 16:23. Reason: afterthought
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 16:26   Link #7889
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
You mean that smile when he apologized to her in the elavator in Ep.19 was not real?
Well, that was a smile. Not exactly a full-blown smile though, was it? Compare it to her smile in the op. lol, if she's capable of smiling like that...we certainly haven't seen it yet.
Old 2008-09-05, 16:27   Link #7890
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
About this and what you said before, I think this could be possible but there is still a problem...this will be unfair to Kallen. Cause now, she doesn't only want a happy world, she is deeply in love with Lelouch, so, with all she has done during this serie, I'd like to see her getting what she wants, to see her selfish and egocentric wish become true. She deserves it, there are limits to the self sacrifice

That's why I will push Kalulu till the end, if I want to see Kallen gets a happy ending, she needs to be with Lelouch.
And Lelouch deserves now Kallen. His "Kimi wo ikirou" was awesome. Turn 19 became a key Turn to this pairing.
He is a nice guy and he looks like a lot to Kallen. I definitely love him. Now he just needs to act the good way towards her and stop to lie. Or she needs to see through those.

Zalem : This will be the most unfair enfing of all the times. And sadly, Turn a Gundam ending fits perfectly with Code Geass -_-

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 16:32   Link #7891
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
About this and what you said before, I think this could be possible but there is still a problem...this will be unfair to Kallen. Cause now, she doesn't only want a happy world, she is deeply in love with Lelouch, so, with all she has done during this serie, I'd like to see her getting what she wants, to see her selfish and egocentric wish become true. She deserves it, there are limits to the self sacrifice

That's why I will push Kalulu till the end, if I want to see Kallen gets a happy ending, she needs to be with Lelouch.
And Lelouch deserves now Kallen. His "Kimi wo ikirou" was awesome. Turn 19 became a key Turn to this pairing.
He is a nice guy and he looks like a lot to Kallen. I definitely love him. Now he just needs to act the good way towards her and stop to lie. Or she needs to see through those.

Zalem : This will be the most unfair enfing of all the times. And sadly, Turn a Gundam ending fits perfectly with Code Geass -_-
Well, I still like my suggestion from yesterday as well. (Lelouch dies in this one as well.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne
Think Persona 3.

Lelouch = Main Character
Kallen = Aigis

Lelouch is injured in battle or he delibrately shoots himself at the end of the series since he realizes geass needs to disappear with him.

Kallen manages to find out about his plan from Suzaku and she tries to stop him. She's too late though.

The two exchange a few nice last words. Kallen's gum card line comes out. And Lelouch dies with his head in Kallen's lap.

I don't care if it's a re-hash. It would satisfy me.
Old 2008-09-05, 17:35   Link #7892
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
What new speculations I missed? o.o

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 17:38   Link #7893
eaglei3

Quote:
Well, I still like my suggestion from yesterday as well. (Lelouch dies in this one as well.)
I would rather have LuluxSuzaku than that happen. And that pairing is something I would really hate.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 17:42   Link #7894
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
I would rather have LuluxSuzaku than that happen. And that pairing is something I would really hate.
I don't see why a Lelouch/Kallen fan would dislike it. It's really just about the best ending they could realistically hope for.
Old 2008-09-05, 17:42   Link #7895
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
I basically see this going down, except instead of Lelouch really being dead, he's simply isolates himself and the geass. I thinking a Saitō Hajime(during the end of the Shishio arc) ending for Lelouch for anyone that have seen Rurouni Kenshin.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 18:53   Link #7896
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Um... What is wrong with a Lelouch x Death ending? If it is done right, it shouldn't be a problem.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 18:57   Link #7897
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Um... What is wrong with a Lelouch x Death ending? If it is done right, it shouldn't be a problem.
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, if Lelouch dies I won't throw a fit. That's just what I believe will happen(or what I want to happen).

Last edited by Dilla; 2008-09-05 at 19:09.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 19:15   Link #7898
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, if Lelouch dies I won't throw a fit. That's just what I believe will happen(or what I want to happen).
Oh it really wasn't directed at you. Just at the people that would hate the ending. Sorry, should have clarified.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:16   Link #7899
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Oh it really wasn't directed at you. Just at the people that would hate the ending. Sorry, should have clarified.
If Lelouch dies, I'll hunt down Orga and murder his... cakes!

Is that 'fit' enough for you?
Old 2008-09-05, 19:24   Link #7900
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
If Lelouch dies, I'll hunt down Orga and murder his... cakes!

Is that 'fit' enough for you?
The cakes are a lie Var. The cakes are a lie. So do as you please to the cakes that are lies.