AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-07, 05:28   Link #8221
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Who I feel really sorry for are some of those other Knights. One episode and dead.
1 ep and dead vs 4 seconds and dead are two different things. Dorthea sadly was the latter

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:29   Link #8222
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i just watched the episode (no subs yet)

WTF
that wasnt a lose
not anymore then ep 19 was
he didnt respond to her at all
it was all an act on his part again since he knew what he had to do
its not that he turned her down
he didnt respond at all

everyone kept talking about how he didnt return her feelings or he didnt kiss her back but that wasnt the case at all
he wasnt lelouch
he was another mask once again

why is everyone so fast to put the kaibosh on Kalulu when he clearly didnt end it

that aside however
his actions in this ep are crossing well into borderline evilland at this point
Old 2008-09-07, 05:30   Link #8223
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post

WTF
that wasnt a lose
he didnt respond at all

everyone kept talking about how he didnt return her feelings or he didnt kiss her back but that wasnt the case at all
he wasnt lelouch

why is everyone so fast to put the kaibosh on Kalulu when he clearly didnt end it

that aside however
It's not so much that it was broken, but rather that they had a golden opportunity to resolve things and we got the shaft with Lulu not saying a damn word. I understand why he did it, but still.

Hell, I need to sleep now, so I can wake up to the subs and be even more depressed by the one-sided dialogue.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:31   Link #8224
bran
h e a d s h o t

Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
Kallen and Nunally being close, talking about Lelouch and what not after she was captured in the earlier episodes... See where this is going? Kallen will become essential to Lelouch through Nunally and that's surely in the coming episodes. Perhaps she'll be the one to protect Nunally. Perhaps she'll use her gum line near the end.

Notice how he seems to be acting distant when it comes to everyone he cares about? I mean look at how he ignored Rivalz! I'm sure that's yet another facade of his. I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say it's the end of Kalulu. Does that mean he no longer cares for Rivalz, Milley, etc? Add Kallen there too (He wanted her to come back to Ashford, didn't he?). He's Lelouch Vi Brittania at the moment so no wonder.
we share the same opinion
i'm convinced kallen has a role to play with nunally
lelouch was a dick in this episode
since the moment he became an emperor he's on geassing spree
he's becoming like his father
maybe he ignored rivalz and kallen for the sake of their safety
but with nunally back he's gonna go in emo mode again

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:33   Link #8225
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

And so, a full make or break was not made in todays episode. This just really feels like they delayed the resolution of this subplot. Which, considering all the other crap going on, kinda makes sense.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:36   Link #8226
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
If he does confess to her (a really big if) it's before he dies

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:36   Link #8227
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet512 View Post
Yeah...

Spoiler for my view on it...:
I don't see any reason to give up. Seems to me like two people who love each other, but because of their positions as they are they feel the can't be together. The Emperor and a Black Knight. Lelouch's goal to make Nunnally's world in conflict with his heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post

WTF
that wasnt a lose
he didnt respond at all

he wasnt lelouch

that aside however
They may have said goodbye after they kissed, but that doesn't mean they will really be apart forever. If anything she admitted her love for him in that kiss. It feels almost like tragic romance. Their goals keeping their hearts separate. Kallen cares for Nunnally too.
I'm waiting for the subs to find out why Lelouch was having his forces attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_patz View Post
Kallen's wikipedia article updated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallen_Kōzuki
I just checked that. I don't see any updates from what I saw last week.
That page still hasn't even updated what KMF she pilots. It still just says the Guren MK-II.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:37   Link #8228
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
but with nunally back he's gonna go in emo mode again
And if he comes face to face with Nunnally.. Well, we know that he cannot lie to Nunnally, so if there is a moment where the truth gets out... that'll be it.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:41   Link #8229
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
And so, a full make or break was not made in todays episode. This just really feels like they delayed the resolution of this subplot. Which, considering all the other crap going on, kinda makes sense.
Nah, Taniguichi just wanted them to kiss so he would stop getting responses from kalulu fans bitching that they never kiss, well guess what it happened. it ended there now let's move on with what's left o the story. Can't wait until tomorrow.
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:41   Link #8230
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I don't see any reason to give up. Seems to me like two people who love each other, but because of their positions as they are they feel the can't be together. The Emperor and a Black Knight. Lelouch's goal to make Nunnally's world in conflict with his heart.

They may have said goodbye after they kissed, but that doesn't mean they will really be apart forever. If anything she admitted her love for him in that kiss. It feels almost like tragic romance. Their goals keeping their hearts separate. Kallen cares for Nunnally too.
I'm waiting for the subs to find out why Lelouch was having his forces attack.

I just checked that. I don't see any updates from what I saw last week.
Thanks God, someone who is feeling this scene the same way as me.
lelouch didn't pronounce a freakin word ! The camera even centered on his damn closed mouth, and at the end, his face was hide.
When someone is acting like this, he is hiding his feelings. To me it's a win in this ep, and I don't understand how can people tell that Gino will received Kallen's gum line when this moment made things more clear about this line.

Kallen and Gino wants Suzaku and Lelouch be their true self. They will succeed, I trust them.

And to me, now, Lelouch has feelings to Kallen. this face hiden by his hair and this way to stay silent...it was blablant. Really.

Maybe more things with extended preview and magazines of tomorrow :x

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:46   Link #8231
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Thanks God, someone who is feeling this scene the same way as me.
lelouch didn't pronounce a freakin word ! The camera even centered on his damn closed mouth, and at the end, his face was hide.
When someone is acting like this, he is hiding his feelings. To me it's a win in this ep, and I don't understand how can people tell that Gino will received Kallen's gum line when this moment made things more clear about this line.

Kallen and Gino wants Suzaku and Lelouch be their true self. They will succeed, I trust them.

And to me, now, Lelouch has feelings to Kallen. this face hiden by his hair and this way to stay silent...it was blablant. Really.

I agree completely. The scene felt like a complete cop out to me (from lelouch). It probably comes down to fear. Considering how hard Schneizel and/or the OotBK are trying to capture/kill him, I'm sure anyone he was seen as being even remotly close to would be in a dangerous position. Hence how he treated Kallen & Rivalz so distantly. Mind...how Lloyd captured Rivalz at the end makes me wonder...what the hell is going on there? I really need the subs
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:47   Link #8232
bran
h e a d s h o t

Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
how Lloyd captured Rivalz at the end makes me wonder...what the hell is going on there? I really need the subs
i think it's connected to nina working something on the computer earlier

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:51   Link #8233
sandykins

Quote:

He's hiding his true feelings just like in episode 19 (at least that's what I personally think). I noticed it too but I didn't want to comment till I watch the subs.
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:53   Link #8234
TheDisruptiveOne

It was a resolution. We all wanted it resolved, and it has been. Time to move on.

Let's just hope Kallen doesn't become the resident slut in the series. Code Geass is a series that has clearly lacked romance. Her falling in love with Gino in the span of 3 mostly fighting episodes after being in love with Lelouch/Zero for over a year and a half would be a bit silly.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:56   Link #8235
Sinn
Pwnage

I haven't watch episode 22 when I spout crap in the episode 22 discussion thread. I too didn't see an end for Kalulu after watching that episode.

Quote:
When someone is acting like this, he is hiding his feelings
This is something I wanted to say too
Old 2008-09-07, 05:56   Link #8236
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
It was a resolution. We all wanted it resolved, and it has been. Time to move on.

Let's just hope Kallen doesn't become the resident slut in the series. Code Geass is a series that has clearly lacked romance. Her falling in love with Gino in the span of 3 mostly fighting episodes after being in love with Lelouch/Zero for over a year and a half would be a bit silly.
That wasn't resolution until the series ends and there are no more scenes. There are three episodes left and Lelouch and Kallen scenes could expand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I haven't watch episode 22 when I spout crap in the episode 22 discussion thread. I too didn't see an end for Kalulu after watching that episode.

This is something I wanted to say too
Normally in anime when they hide the eyes. They are trying to hide the emotions.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:56   Link #8237
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

DisruptiveOne let them be, the spoilers tomorrow will indicate if there is more to come from LelouchXKallen but for now at least they finally kissed and really that's all we need for now anyways.....
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:56   Link #8238
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
He's hiding his true feelings just like in episode 19 (at least that's what I personally think). I noticed it too but I didn't want to comment till I watch the subs.
Kallen at least, understod there was something strange. She asked him why he told her she must live on...and this fool stayed silent. Pftt, how a tragic way to love someone...I can't help but think that one them is going to die now, and since Lelouch is guaranteed to have a satisfactory ending, I'm pretty sure it will be him, to protect people he loves.

He will not be satisfied if Kallen dies. Now, I'm pretty sure of this.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:02   Link #8239
yondy

Quote:
Lulu didn't say anything. Anything. We even have a screen focused on his mouth closed.
Why ? Maybe cause the last time he spoke to her, he lets escape something which could have been dangerous to her to heard ?

And in the previous episode, he remembered this CC's line "You always wants to push away those you love"...no, it's blablant that Lelouch wished only to protect her. Just like this scene focused on her leaving, and his face covered by his hair whereas he was blowing his sayonana was a way to show that Lelouch doesn't want to show his feelings.

It's pretty sad to Kallen at this moment, cause after all this...she wasn't able to force herself to understand Lelouch's way to act. But they will reunite, and her Gum line is obviously directed to Lelouch.

Megami was right about her pure feeling towards him which can't stop her to not forgive him if he betrays her.
But now, she doesn't longer seems as a part of the BK...

Anyway, their scene was sweet, with this Hitomi song...(it wasn't Sensibility >_<)

I still believe in them, and at least, we have something to work on, us

ALL HAIL KALULU \o/
Great post Loli!

I kinda expected this development. That C.C's line last episode has foreshadowing written all over it. And besides a trio of Lulu-Suzaku-Kallen is too overkill, they're not going to allow the 3 of them fighting together.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:08   Link #8240
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
considering that shes in her old flight suit rather then the OOBK ones i guess that means she hasnt given up on him and is going to try and smack some sense into him (with gino and the tristan twin)
the fact that shes going in her old suit means that shes going as kozuki kallen rather then as the OOBK ace
which makes it a personal mission and hence not just to kill him (since she would have a better chance of that with the OOBK
and she did treat the attack as something she was half expecting so she knew that he wasnt himself
lets just hope this ends well