AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-07, 07:30   Link #8281
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
I suppose there are rabbit yaoi fangirls (and some extreme C.C. fans) out there wanting Kallen to die...
Sigh, same as they did to Shirley after Ep. 12(?) S1.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:35   Link #8282
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
I suppose there are rabbit yaoi fangirls (and some extreme C.C. fans) out there wanting Kallen to die...
Sigh, same as they did to Shirley after Ep. 12(?) S1.
There are fates worse than dying for Kallen.... for example... a forced pairing?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:41   Link #8283
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
There are fates worse than dying for Kallen.... for example... a forced pairing?
I don't care anymore, now that Sunrise has officially declared the kuzu-ness of Lelouch...And a LuluXwhoever/all of them ending after this will only shove him into the sacred catagory of Kuzu-tachi. He will be placed right next to Takayuki and Makoto.

Sore dake desu.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:46   Link #8284
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
I don't care anymore, now that Sunrise has officially declared the kuzu-ness of Lelouch...And a LuluXwhoever/all of them ending after this will only shove him into the sacred catagory of Kuzu-tachi. He will be placed right next to Takayuki and Makoto.

Sore dake desu.
Mind adding some liner notes to that post, I have no idea what you're talking about
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:47   Link #8285
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Basically he's saying that Lelouch is now trash on the level of Makoto from School Days.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:48   Link #8286
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Basically he's saying that Lelouch is now trash on the level of Makoto from School Days.
He, is a she.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:48   Link #8287
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Ah, apologies. Internet.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:50   Link #8288
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: France
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Same here. They will not stay both alive. I'm sure about this now :/
I'm not sure, C.C is still there, she could sacrify herself for the sake of Kalulu *run away from C.C's fan* J/K !

I agree with Loli, he was trying to protect her by pushing her away. This scene was focused way to much on his lips and his bangs, he was hiding his feeling, but he closed his eyes . Now I'm sure about it, he has some romantic feelings for her, and they will met again...The problem is that this episode is a death flag for Lelouch, and Kallen gum scare me even more.

Now I've got a question : Is Suzaku still under the geass effect ? If yes, then I fear for Kallen life, can you imagine it ? Suzaku under the geass effect, kills Kallen while Lelouch shout him to stop
__________________


Some poeple need to use a little bit of vaseline .
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:01   Link #8289
Sinn
Pwnage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here.
Episode 22 is on par with the previous 1 in s1. Lelouch had a 1 on 1 meeting with Euphie and now with kallen.

Speaking about Suzaku's live Geass, can't they just cancel that already.
__________________
I don't have a signature
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:01   Link #8290
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post

Now I've got a question : Is Suzaku still under the geass effect ? If yes, then I fear for Kallen life, can you imagine it ? Suzaku under the geass effect, kills Kallen while Lelouch shout him to stop
And then he jumps right in front of her/her Guren....
BANG

Karen says Gum-line to Lelouch's naked spirit.

END OF GUNDAM SEED GEASS.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:07   Link #8291
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
And then he jumps right in front of her/her Guren....
BANG

Karen says Gum-line to Lelouch's naked spirit.

END OF GUNDAM SEED GEASS.
I forsee him still wearing the hat tho
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:10   Link #8292
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
well nunally's back and she's evil
kallen still has not played her essencial role in the plot
and we have a gum line so it's not over
but now i can see lelouch dying xD
You kallen fans are something else

LuluxKallen is on life support so death to Lulu now after she was the one to encourage him to continue back in episode 7.

Man I hope she ends up with Gino out of spite
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:17   Link #8293
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Episode 22 is on par with the previous 1 in s1. Lelouch had a 1 on 1 meeting with Euphie and now with kallen.

Speaking about Suzaku's live Geass, can't they just cancel that already.
Still want Suzaku to die so that Kallen can live huh in episode 23 LuluxSuzaku are going to be the underdogs since its pretty much them against everyone else
and schnizel can't be the good guy using that WMD on his own family without warning
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:17   Link #8294
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
You kallen fans are something else

LuluxKallen is on life support so death to Lulu now after she was the one to encourage him to continue back in episode 7.

Man I hope she ends up with Gino out of spite
stop twisting my words
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:24   Link #8295
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
stop twisting my words
What you couldn't see him dying before when he killed is half brother and sister ordered countless of people to commit sucide throughout.

But after Kallen cut ties with lulu now you can see him dying?
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:29   Link #8296
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
What you couldn't see him dying before when he killed is half brother and sister ordered countless of people to commit sucide throughout.

But after Kallen cut ties with lulu now you can see him dying?
getting really comfortable there conveniently twisting my opinion to your benefit right
no i could see him die before that too but with the progress of the series he's collecting more deathflags
same case as cc
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:31   Link #8297
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Actually now that nunnally is alive his flag has disappeared.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:33   Link #8298
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
that's your own opinion
don't try to push it on me
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:38   Link #8299
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
can someone who understands japanese tell me what the OOBK's rational was for sending kallen despite the risk of her being geassed
i cant understand what they said
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 08:40   Link #8300
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Was that Lullaby of M I heard during the Kallen scene?
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.