AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-06, 14:19   Link #821
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Suzaku irritates me for a number of reasons besides him being naive, though he has gotten better. This is the Kallen thread though so we should probably stop with this.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:22   Link #822
AJDyzaster

Well I'm not really familiar with Taniguchi or his comments, I don't really research shows, I just enjoy them. You also seemed to read over my "()", which I stated that Lelouch might change. And I only double posted because Silver said something I wanted to respond to while I was writing the first reply. Despite what you think Dann, you don't own this forum.
AJDyzaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:25   Link #823
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, I saw that part in (). I was just saying that I don't see him going the Hamlet route at this point after events in the show and comments by the staff.

And when did I say I owned the forum? I don't think that at all and was just making a note of it. I've done it before as well and so have others.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-06, 14:27   Link #824
AJDyzaster

Ok, well I apologize then.
AJDyzaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:32   Link #825
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, I'm sorry for making it seem like I was being antagonistic. I suppose my words could easily have come off like that. I need to watch my wording.

Old 2008-06-06, 16:28   Link #826
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, I'm sorry for making it seem like I was being antagonistic. I suppose my words could easily have come off like that. I need to watch my wording.
Understatement of my life .
Old 2008-06-06, 17:33   Link #827
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

What is that supposed to mean?

Old 2008-06-07, 05:32   Link #828
Pathis87

just kiss and make up already ... no but seriously leave the flaming or nitpicking out of this thread/forum. This is one of the only forums without retards and flamewars so lets keep it that way .

Also give Dann a break , he has his views other people have theirs ... respect eachothers opinion(s). I mean i don't actually agree with him all the time aswell but that doesn't give me the reason to start a flamewar

Now to get back on track :
Kallen will there be a kiss y/n ? they can tease us again like they did in 7 , however if the circumstances were right it might actually happen this time. Moreover if Lelouch is the one that makes the first move again , we can say it's all sttled for the romance part and the CC fans will be in awe .

I wonder if Kallen knows he's royality or not ?I know some subgrps like Eclipse interpreted that kallen knew about Nunnaly when they made kallen say : "make a new plan to get her back" ( can't really remember the exact words). If we think a bit for ourselves we come to the conclusion that she must know , because it was hinted her grades were top notch and she actually knows Nunnaly is related to Lelouch this being said by Millay in season 1, However it would be nice for them (Lelouch & Kallen) to have a confrontation about him being royalty thus Kallen getting to know his true self /reasons for doing what he does .... .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 06:52   Link #829
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
just kiss and make up already ... no but seriously leave the flaming or nitpicking out of this thread/forum. This is one of the only forums without retards and flamewars so lets keep it that way .
Maybe they won't end up together, but it's romantic development (even if it doesn't please me as a C.C. fan, I can't deny it)

Quote:
Also give Dann a break , he has his views other people have theirs ... respect eachothers opinion(s). I mean i don't actually agree with him all the time aswell but that doesn't give me the reason to start a flamewar
His opinion is not the problem. But a C.C. fan who is trying to dismiss every C.C.XLelouch possibilities every day, that's not common. He's disturbing.

Quote:
Now to get back on track :
Kallen will there be a kiss y/n ? they can tease us again like they did in 7 , however if the circumstances were right it might actually happen this time. Moreover if Lelouch is the one that makes the first move again , we can say it's all sttled for the romance part and the CC fans will be in awe .
I think they'll kiss. Seems to be an accident though, just by looking at their eyes. So, no move from Lelouch I think.

Quote:
I wonder if Kallen knows he's royality or not ?
A noble? If her father is a KoR, then yes.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 07:11   Link #830
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Nobility that's sure since the Stadtfell name is quite famous
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 07:17   Link #831
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
His opinion is not the problem. But a C.C. fan who is trying to dismiss every C.C.XLelouch possibilities every day, that's not common. He's disturbing.
If it helps, you can try what I did back then when Kaioshin Sama was flaming shows he didn't like; imagine the offending party is a Tsundere girl with zettai ryouiki.

Dann is just playing the part of a Tsundere, by flaming and insulting C.C.'s character every moment he gets because he really couldn't get enough of her. C.C. is evil! C.C. will never end up with Lulu! She is plotting with evil Lulu's mum! etc.

Admit it, Dann. You might be trying to move on, but you are not fooling anyone. You are a C.C. shipper and everyone know it.
Old 2008-06-07, 08:55   Link #832
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Self deception never works because most of the time you will know if you are lieing to yourself.
Old 2008-06-07, 16:29   Link #833
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
If it helps, you can try what I did back then when Kaioshin Sama was flaming shows he didn't like; imagine the offending party is a Tsundere girl with zettai ryouiki.

Dann is just playing the part of a Tsundere, by flaming and insulting C.C.'s character every moment he gets because he really couldn't get enough of her. C.C. is evil! C.C. will never end up with Lulu! She is plotting with evil Lulu's mum! etc.

*Imagine Dann as a Tsundere girl*

That's even more hilarious

I can try that though

I'm currently trying to not get angry at him when he's talking bad about C.C. >_>
Old 2008-06-13, 10:56   Link #834
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:

*Imagine Dann as a Tsundere girl*

That's even more hilarious

I can try that though

I'm currently trying to not get angry at him when he's talking bad about C.C. >_>

This is a forum, you should never get mad at a forum
You can only laugh at a forum, every now and then I roll on the floor with some of the comments I read here.

I don't find Dann annoying, I get where he's coming from, I like reading his posts sometimes

I'm not taking any sides here, however I've been away for a while so I don't know what he's done this time
Old 2008-06-13, 20:26   Link #835
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
This is a forum, you should never get mad at a forum
You can only laugh at a forum, every now and then I roll on the floor with some of the comments I read here.

I don't find Dann annoying, I get where he's coming from, I like reading his posts sometimes

I'm not taking any sides here, however I've been away for a while so I don't know what he's done this time
Dann can really annoy me sometimes (because of my bad temper...) (my Custom User Title is not about Villetta ), but I don't hate him at all

Last edited by Narona; 2008-06-13 at 21:54.
Old 2008-06-14, 13:40   Link #836
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Nobility that's sure since the Stadtfell name is quite famous
Her Name is StadtfeldGerman, means Cityfield.

Quote:

Me tooI luv C.C. and she DOES HAVE A PERSONALITY!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-14, 13:42   Link #837
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Her last name is German?

Old 2008-06-14, 14:11   Link #838
Avira
fanart-fan :D

well, those are two german words...
Stadt=city
Feld=field
Her family probably has german origins.
Old 2008-06-14, 14:13   Link #839
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Is Germany part of Britannia? Wouldn't it be part of the EU?

Old 2008-06-14, 14:26   Link #840
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Is Germany part of Britannia? Wouldn't it be part of the EU?
The one thing you have to keep in mind, is that when the Britannian Government got restarted in North America, they didn't take many peasants with them.

It was made very clear that Napoleon's victory caused the collapse of the Aristocratic system across the entire Europe. This means in order to avoid being lynched by mobs, most of the aristocrats/Nobles would have packed their bags and moved to North America.

Instead of the "Land of the Free", North America became "Land of the Nobles". Royals and Nobles from France, Germany, Russia, Italy, etc, would have emigrated to America in order to maintain their status. After all, it is the only place left which would recognize their existing Aristocratic titles.

Hence you have a mixture of Aristocratic surnames in Britannia; they are from all over Europe.