AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 00:18   Link #8821
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
This one is so popular.. I didn't rule it out as a possibility until I watched the Sub... Its soo obvious why he did that..He pushed her a way intentionally...It doesn't HAVE to mean he loves her romantically just cares for her a whole lot... so why cant people just see it?
They need something to do cuz their pairing is in worse shape
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:22   Link #8822
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Y'know what I think we kind of fought through that.

A lot of that stuff was happening this morning and for the most part this thread handled it well.
That was just the first wave of trolls attacking. Probably just to test our defenses and probe for any weakness

P.S: Am I the only one who really dislikes Gino? Maybe we could make a hate-club or something....
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:22   Link #8823
lovecakecookies

Quote:
They need something to do cuz their pairing is in worse shape
That the problem with a lot of the fans these days.. everything is about shipping...sheeshhh

I just want a happy ending for Lulu, C.C, Suzaku, and Kallen..
Old 2008-09-08, 00:23   Link #8824
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Sigh I'm hoping Kallen doesn't get with Gino but I'll probably live with it. Can't be THAT bad.....hopefully.
It would suck big time to see my favorite character get paired off with someone as useless to the plot as Gino.
I'd rather her remain single, then suffer some stupid fate of pairing her with him in some rushed three episode development.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:25   Link #8825
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
That the problem with a lot of the fans these days.. everything is about shipping...sheeshhh

I just want a happy ending for Lulu, C.C, Suzaku, and Kallen..
I think you're asking fro a bit too much
Old 2008-09-08, 00:25   Link #8826
Laws

Even though I'm definitely for a Kallen/Lelouch ending, I think saying other pairings are in "worse shape" isn't the right way to go about it. Instead of focusing on whether other pairings are going to fail or not we should just stay positive about the kallulu pairing.
Laws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:25   Link #8827
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It would suck big time to see my favorite character get paired off with someone as useless to the plot as Gino.
I'd rather her remain single, then suffer some stupid fate of pairing her with him in some rushed three episode development.
Kallen still has her mother... Gino is never going to happen... friends at the most..If anything, I can imagine her with her mother at the end taking care of her in the peaceful world she wanted for her..

Quote:
I think you're asking fro a bit too much

The happy endings? well I guess.. but I am optimistic I guess, they are the main four...

one of them has to get screwed huh?
Old 2008-09-08, 00:27   Link #8828
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
That was just the first wave of trolls attacking. Probably just to test our defenses and probe for any weakness

P.S: Am I the only one who really dislikes Gino? Maybe we could make a hate-club or something....
It's hard to hate Gino by himself because he's a non factor of a character and yaoi fodder.

It's when people are pushing Kallen on him as some sort of undeveloped unfounded appeasement for Kallen fans that makes it easy to hate GinoXKallen.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:29   Link #8829
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laws View Post
Even though I'm definitely for a Kallen/Lelouch ending, I think saying other pairings are in "worse shape" isn't the right way to go about it. Instead of focusing on whether other pairings are going to fail or not we should just stay positive about the kallulu pairing.
I'm saying the reason people were quick to jump in here is because they were so relieved, that kalulu might be dead.

I've got nothing to say about other pairing unless they're compared to Kalulu,
Old 2008-09-08, 00:30   Link #8830
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
lol they raided just cause of some false "truth in their minds"

Why do they attack us since we never raid C.C land? x.x

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:31   Link #8831
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
lol they raided just cause of some false "truth in their minds"

Why do they attack us since we never raid C.C land? x.x
maturity shows

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:32   Link #8832
Laws

Quote:
I'm saying the reason people were quick to jump in here is because they were so relieved, that kalulu might be dead.

I've got nothing to say about other pairing unless they're compared to Kalulu,
Yeah I definitely hate it when I read the negative posts about Kalulu just because they don't have anything to say about their pairing.

It's okay though, with all hope they'll be eating their words in the next 3 weeks.
Laws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:33   Link #8833
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

There's just no reason to is all. C.C. doesn't do much of anything this season. She had an arguably positive scene in 15, the almost completely negative scene in 21, and she's back to just her normal accomplice mode now.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:41   Link #8834
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Which time does Koshimizu normally posts? I have to go to sleep itīs already 12 AM and I go to schooll... I just wanted to ask, to not read all the posts tomorrow...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:43   Link #8835
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Hmm I just read the translation for the extended preview made by Tokkan...and this is only a confirmation of what I was telling yesterday. Amazing.
Now we need Koshimizu, cause of the death path that Code geass took yesterday (And cause I fear to Kallen in the next Turn...) I made too much nightmare. Ahah, I'm crazy -_-

Quote:
This one is so popular.. I didn't rule it out as a possibility until I watched the Sub... Its soo obvious why he did that..He pushed her a way intentionally...It doesn't HAVE to mean he loves her romantically just cares for her a whole lot... so why cant people just see it?
To me, now, He has romantic feelings for her (But I could be wrong. Anyway it's the really first time of the show I have this feeling.) But yeah, even without see things from this point of view, saying that he doesn't care is bullshit.
Especially when you see that he mentions her as one of his fondations in the extended preview, with Nunally and Suzaku. This is already a proof.

Now I just wish she could survive. The live flag and the Death flag are too huge, so now, the result is zero. She has zero flag and everything can happen in the next one (Euphinator...)

Ahaha Skellington, to me, it's early on the morning I have all the day to check animesuki

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:46   Link #8836
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Which time does Koshimizu normally posts? I have to go to sleep itīs already 12 AM and I go to schooll... I just wanted to ask, to not read all the posts tomorrow...
It's easy not to miss her posts. She doesn't post too often. Just when you log on next open her profile then
Statistics/ Find all posts by Koshimizu.

It will pull up all her recent postings.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:47   Link #8837
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
There's just no reason to is all. C.C. doesn't do much of anything this season. She had an arguably positive scene in 15, the almost completely negative scene in 21, and she's back to just her normal accomplice mode now.
R2 is all about C.C. if you watched all the recent episodes, it digs back into her past and who she really is. She is very much part of a bigger plot in the background with Charles and Marianne.

Because she did not vanish like they did, she holds even more power and knowledge than we know.
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:50   Link #8838
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Hmm I just read the translation for the extended preview made by Tokkan...and this is only a confirmation of what I was telling yesterday. Amazing.
Now we need Koshimizu, cause of the death path that Code geass took yesterday (And cause I fear to Kallen in the next Turn...) I made too much nightmare. Ahah, I'm crazy -_-
Somehow I think the magazine spoilers will find a way to tease us or dodge Kalulu because the producers want to keep it a secret. I'm walking a fine line between undying hope and crippling pessimism here.

Quote:
To me, now, He has romantic feelings for her (But I could be wrong. Anyway it's the really first time of the show I have this feeling.) But yeah, even without see things from this point of view, saying that he doesn't care is bullshit.
Especially when you see that he mentions her as one of his fondations in the extended preview, with Nunally and Suzaku. This is already a proof.
If he's gonna have romantic feelings for anyone, it'd be her. She's the only person aside from C.C. that has actually understood him, in the sense that she knows each side of him, in this show. Now she just needs to be able to see through his lies/silence.

Quote:
Now I just wish she could survive. The live flag and the Death flag are too huge, so now, the result is zero. She has zero flag and everything can happen in the next one (Euphinator...)
Kallen's immune to Geass, even if she doesn't know it, so such a death seems unlikely. Lulu dying if anyone would be more likely, though I hope that doesn't happen, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
R2 is all about C.C. if you watched all the recent episodes, it digs back into her past and who she really is. She is very much part of a bigger plot in the background with Charles and Marianne.

Because she did not vanish like they did, she holds even more power and knowledge than we know.
No, R2 is not all about C.C. it peeks in on her life as it did last season. 15 saw her past revealed, 20 saw her secrets revealed. She didn't vanish because she rejected their world, nothing more. now that Charles and Marianne are gone, all that waits is her happy death.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:51   Link #8839
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
It's hard to hate Gino by himself because he's a non factor of a character and yaoi fodder.

It's when people are pushing Kallen on him as some sort of undeveloped unfounded appeasement for Kallen fans that makes it easy to hate GinoXKallen.
It's easy to hate Gino... he doesn't really contribute anything to the story and is the generic pretty boy character, he seems like a spoiled brat.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:53   Link #8840
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
It's easy to hate Gino... he doesn't really contribute anything to the story and is the generic pretty boy character, he seems like a spoiled brat.
Like Jesus Yamato?

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote