AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-08, 15:43   Link #8981
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
If he blows up in Damocles, how do they expect to find a body?

He could, for instance if Kallen dies for him, take care of her mother. Or if it's C.C. to simply live on.

Speaking of, the last time we saw her was on epi 9 of first season? Or did i miss/forget something on R2?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:44   Link #8982
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Speaking of, the last time we saw her was on epi 9 of first season? Or did i miss/forget something on R2?
She's in jail/rehab for being a druggy. We've not seen her since Ep.9.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:47   Link #8983
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I interested to see what is going to happen in the next episode. If Kallen really has decided to kill Lelouch out of love then I'm really suprised because lately I feel as if her worlds been revolving arond him lately. Kallen will probably get more screentime before the season ends hopefully will see just how determined she is in her desicion whatever it turns out to be. And about destroying Geass I agree the only one who really must die for it to end is C.C Lelouch even if he has geass once he dies it'll end. As for pest who are saying that GinoXKallen are going to happen now, well I guess they took stupid pills or something because we just saw how much she loves Lelouch and suddenly because in the preview for like 2 seconds they show Gino and Kallen that suddenly it's more important then Kallen's feelings for Lelouch which have been developed all season come on use your people. Whether your Kalulu or Clulu we all have brains to figure this out. I'm hoping Kallen, Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C all live through this war but there's a chance one will die I'm hoping it's not Kallen because well out of the four she's probably the one who's sinned the least if that's a word. Yeah she's killed out the battlefield but that's a war. Thee other three a questionable but still I kinda don't want any of them to be killed off or Nunnally for that matter because her dying again would be pointless.
__________________


Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:47   Link #8984
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
She's in jail/rehab for being a druggy. We've not seen her since Ep.9.
Yeah, i meant when was that mentioned? Cause last time i remember her, was in the hospital with a crying Kallen holding her hand. {touching moment btw}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:01   Link #8985
Hyze
Meh
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a galaxy far, far, away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
As for pest who are saying that GinoXKallen are going to happen now, well I guess they took stupid pills or something because we just saw how much she loves Lelouch and suddenly because in the preview for like 2 seconds they show Gino and Kallen that suddenly it's more important then Kallen's feelings for Lelouch which have been developed all season come on use your people. .
I agree with what you're saying as how GinoxKallen is not a good pairing, as it would be forced, would mean that Kallen was purely turned into a fanservice character due to the romantic development she's been getting this season and would overall be a bad decision, but you have to remember that if the creator so wishes, it will happen.

I've asked this before, but what do the Japanese fans think of this? You know, the whole GinoxKallen thing?
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:02   Link #8986
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
I've asked this before, but what do the Japanese fans think of this? You know, the whole GinoxKallen thing?
They don't like it. At all.

Hate central on 2ch if you even mention it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:02   Link #8987
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyze View Post

I've asked this before, but what do the Japanese fans think of this? You know, the whole GinoxKallen thing?
I guess the one who made that 4chan spec about the new hot!!11 {insert sarcasm} pairing must be feeling damn proud and LOLing hardcore right now. And damn, who blames him?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:06   Link #8988
Hyze
Meh
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a galaxy far, far, away.
Well not saying that 2ch = the japanese fanbase of CG, but wouldn't that make the creator a complete and absolute idiot if he actually made that pairing happen?
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:10   Link #8989
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Probably... that's why we're hoping he won't do it. It's highly unlikely but hey...
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:11   Link #8990
Kuroko
Chainsaw Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Italy
Send a message via MSN to Kuroko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
Well not saying that 2ch = the japanese fanbase of CG, but wouldn't that make the creator a complete and absolute idiot if he actually made that pairing happen?
It's not a given for directors or scenarioists or however it's spelled to follow the fandom's hopes.
That is, if i have understood your post...
__________________
Kuroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:18   Link #8991
Hyze
Meh
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a galaxy far, far, away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
It's not a given for directors or scenarioists or however it's spelled to follow the fandom's hopes.
That is, if i have understood your post...

You are correct in understanding what I said and what you say is indeed true, but regardless, to suddenly do such a thing would seem like spitting in the fans' faces just to say, "There, that's how it is and you can't do a thing about it. Neener neener neener".
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:30   Link #8992
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I thought the story or was it the script was pretty much done.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:32   Link #8993
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
It is. The ending's already written according to some interview. Not that it helps, since no one knows what it is.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:32   Link #8994
Hyze
Meh
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a galaxy far, far, away.
Regardless I still think it would be an unwise decision to do that. If it's already done then I see it as bad writing.
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:36   Link #8995
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
If you mean Gino x Kallen, yeah, it'd pretty much be a spit in the face to everything that has happened thus far.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:37   Link #8996
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
well Lelouch is doing this on purpose he wants the Ootbk to take him down.
But not after he takes down Schneizel.
He has to do that first.
What i wonder is if Kallen will ever figure out that Lelouch was fighting for her brother's dream all along.
The order is pretty much a non factor at this point. It's all about Schneizel and Lelouch. The only thing that gave the knights an edge was Zero, which they "killed". They're done for. What I mean is they can't take him down even if they wanted to, as Emperor Lelouch is untouchable with legions at his service + Knight of One Kururugi Haxaku.

As for Lelouch fighting for Naoto's dream, well he was fighting for Nunnally/Euphy dream, not Naoto's. Sorry to say this but it's painfully obvious.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:39   Link #8997
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
As for Lelouch fighting for Naoto's dream, well he was fighting for Nunnally/Euphy dream, not Naoto's. Sorry to say this but it's painfully obvious.
Their dreams are similar, so in a way he still is. He's just going about it in a way that appears contrary to the goal.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:41   Link #8998
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If you mean Gino x Kallen, yeah, it'd pretty much be a spit in the face to everything that has happened thus far.
You'd think if they were going to do something like Gino X Kallen in the end, the writers would have given them some kind of moment no matter how vague before they exchanged two sentences 3/4 of the way into the series
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:13   Link #8999
Proudleaf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Ok seriously, no one here actually believes that Kallen will suddenly swoon for Gino, do they? After all the development in this season, and even last season, do any of you honestly think that in the course of 3 episodes Kallen will completely abandon Lelouch and go for another guy, let alone a guy who's her enemy?

Just because the episode is bittersweet in the confrontation between Lelouch and Kallen doesn't mean that IT'S THE END. Furthermore, the fact that Kallen hastily states, "I will be the one to take down Lelouch" seems more like an implication that she still cares for him. And why wouldn't she? Lelouch never gave her the answer; instead, he remained silent so as to protect her.

Now, I can't guarantee that there's going to be a happy ending between them, but I can at least say that it's ridiculous to think that Gino would suddenly become her love interest. Seriously folks, have some faith here. xD
Proudleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 17:20   Link #9000
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
We do of course, but it's worth pointing out that it would be wrong anyway.

At the very least, Gino and Kallen should convince each other to get on the right path, the one stopping those they care about from demonizing themselves any more than they already have.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.