AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-08, 19:00   Link #9041
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
To be perfectly honest Lelouch also said:

C.C.: Does Kallen interest you?

Lelouch: Not really.

C.C.: (quietly) Pity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Sayako wuld of stayed by Nunnally to keep watch after her. Only rason she left Nunnally before was because she idn't know her importance to Zero.

I'd be interested in hearing about those, but I don't know how serious those can be taken.
I hear about a lot of 'side stories' that aren't to be taken seriously. With those I would think it would be too hard to filter out conan and non-canon. Normal rule of thumb is that if it wasn't important enough to fit into the show it shouldn't be take too seriously.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3688 <- koshimizu's post regarding this, I remember finding it after poking around for the bokura no hibi info
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:02   Link #9042
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
To be perfectly honest Lelouch also said:

C.C.: Does Kallen interest you?

Lelouch: Not really.

C.C.: (quietly) Pity.
When? During R1?
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:02   Link #9043
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
To be perfectly honest Lelouch also said:

C.C.: Does Kallen interest you?

Lelouch: Not really.

C.C.: (quietly) Pity.
that's not the point.
As Lelouch said himself.
"kallen has become one of his foundations."
The point of what Kang is saying is Lelouch does not Want Kallen involve anymore because she is too important to him now.
How romantic that is we don't know but i will continue to keep the faith!

Edit:
@kang
at the end of the same thing in girls fight
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:04   Link #9044
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
that's not the point.
As Lelouch said himself.
"kallen has become one of his foundations."
The point of what Kang is saying is Lelouch does not Want Kallen involve anymore because she is too important to him now.
How romantic that is we don't know but i will continue to keep the faith!

Edit:
@kang
at the end of the same thing in girls fight
Girl's Fight was from R1, meaning that his feelings could have changed.


Also..... I suggest you read my translation of the Episode 23 Preview.
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:05   Link #9045
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
When? During R1?
Same sound episode I belive. 15.631 Women's fight, at the end of it. I just mentioned it for consistency's sake since someone might have pointed it out.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:12   Link #9046
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Suzaku is not just an ally, it's his best friend too.

If he has a choice in the battle about who's living and dying(if it's necessary), he'll side with Suzaku. Sure he might try to convince her to back off or try to talk with her, but I doubt she'll listen. They pretty much said their goodbyes in the last episode, and chose their own path. They're no longer on the same side.

Lelouch & Suzaku have bigger things to do than worry about Kallen well being, If she gets in their way. Both of them are now on the path that they'll do whatever it takes for results.

Besides how will Lelouch take down Schneizel if Suzaku dies. He won't.
He was pretty much ready to shoot Kaguya down to get what he want. That's the path the both of them are on now.

The only one Lelouch would sacrifice Suzaku for right now is Nunally. And who knows, they might go up against her eventually too. You think Kallen matters if they can go up against her?

Um, I pretty sure that Lelouch and Suzaku are intending to go down together and are trying to distance themselves from everyone they care about that aren't absolutely vital to their plans. They are doing this to protect them. I'm pretty sure that Lelouch and Suzaku intended to take over the UFN quickly and eliminate them as potential rivals so they wouldn't (or couldn't) get involved in the fight with Schneizel. Lelouch clearly knew partially what Schneizel was planning, but was surprised by how quickly it came about. My feeling is that he was hoping that Kallen would be with the UFN forces, which would either have no reason to get into a fight between Schneizel and Lelouch OR be defeated and not have a choice not to fight.

However, Schneizel attacked before he could complete his take over of the UFN, making them a tangible threat. Therefore, he's going to have to consider the possibility that he'll meet Kallen in battle, but I pretty sure that neither Lelouch or Suzaku have the heart to kill Kallen, even at the cost of their own lives (since both of them are basically doing the Hail Mary of all suicide schemes).

My point is that Suzaku is an intergral part of his plan; Kallen is someone he has distanced himself in order to protect. I don't think either of them take priority right now, and if it came down to saving one or the other, I doubt he could make that choice.
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:16   Link #9047
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Suzaku is not just an ally, it's his best friend too.
A best friend, that, for the moment, is clearly more interested in the goal than his friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
If he has a choice in the battle about who's living and dying(if it's necessary), he'll side with Suzaku. Sure he might try to convince her to back off or try to talk with her, but I doubt she'll listen. They pretty much said their goodbyes in the last episode, and chose their own path. They're no longer on the same side.
Kallen said her goodbye with zero resolution, and Lelouch didn't even say his goodbye to her face. It's not resolved by any means. And still, she means enough to him to drive her away rather than make her a valuable ally. He's not going to let Suzaku kill her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Lelouch & Suzaku have bigger things to do than worry about Kallen well being, If she gets in their way. Both of them are now on the path that they'll do whatever it takes for results.
Suzaku might act like that, Lelouch would not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Besides how will Lelouch take down Schneizel if Suzaku dies. He won't.
He was pretty much ready to shoot Kaguya down to get what he want. That's the path the both of them are on now.
A Knightmare is not going to take down Schneizel or Damocles. Lelouch will do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
The only one Lelouch would sacrifice Suzaku for right now is Nunally. And who knows, they might go up against her eventually too. You think Kallen matters if they can go up against her?
Kallen would matter if she were in danger, and Lelouch certainly isn't just going to write her off now of all times. He might have done it last season, but not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
To be perfectly honest Lelouch also said:

C.C.: Does Kallen interest you?

Lelouch: Not really.

C.C.: (quietly) Pity.
This was last season, when she just wasn't as close.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:19   Link #9048
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Just to make sure that there are no rebellions.....


May I take the title of "Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire"?
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:20   Link #9049
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Just to make sure that there are no rebellions.....

May I take the title of "Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire"?
By all means.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:22   Link #9050
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Why was I ever given that title to begin with?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:22   Link #9051
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
This was last season, when she just wasn't as close.
I was just posting it for the sake of not omitting it so that someone would show up and accuse us that we ignore parts of the dialogue.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:25   Link #9052
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Why was I ever given that title to begin with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Year 2008 A.D. in the world of AS, the Kallenia Empire launches their final attack on the Kalulu naysayers. Armed with their superior weapons, the logic bombs, the Kallenians bulldoze their way through the Land of Cheese and call in reinforcements from the conquered land of Fenette.

In one fell swoop from the Kallenian Leader, Var of the Possibilities, the Cheeseenese got their rights, their pairings, and their dreams taken away from them. The Gurrens, that became the name of the once proud group of C.C. supporters.

With the conquest of the final opposition, the Kallenians reigned supreme in the land of AS. Now, Var and his allies await for the day when the prophecy of the order would be fulfilled and their Goddess of Blaze, Kallen, would one day unite with the God of Effinamency, Lelouch so that the Witch C.C. can be taken down with their combined might.

Seven years later, former AS member Krim, returns to find his friends and allies reduced to soulless dolls. Armed with a flair for the grandiose and magnetism rivalling the the legendary Zero, Krim takes on the name One in order to bring down the cold and ruthless logic of Var to revive the fire in the souls of the former Cheeseeneese.

Sorry, I was just bored and wanted to write that. For anyones names' that are written and Kallen/C.C. fans, please don't take any offense to this. This does not portray how I think about fandoms or people. I was just thinking about how strong the Kallen fans are getting and how all other supporters have either dropped out or stopped voicing their thoughts about their pairings here.

Right now, every time I see the name Animesuki, I can feel my desire to talk about any romance drain away from me just thinking about all the logic bombs I'll be facing.

If anyone really feels that this is inappropriate, I'll go ahead and delete this post.
Sorry Kang there is only one one leader of the the Holy Kallenia empire and that's
Var of the Possibilities
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:26   Link #9053
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
That was one of the most epic posts ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
I was just posting it for the sake of not omitting it so that someone would show up and accuse us that we ignore parts of the dialogue.
Doubt that will stop them, but good idea.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:26   Link #9054
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Why was I ever given that title to begin with?
Because you were the most staunch Kalulu shipper before I came along
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:31   Link #9055
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Isn't proclaiming yourself the emperor of the holy kalulu empire these days equivalent of slapping a target on your forehead and sticking a big kick me note on the back?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:32   Link #9056
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Sorry Kang there is only one one leader of the the Holy Kallenia empire and that's
Var of the Possibilities
lol... That is amazingly funny.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:32   Link #9057
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Isn't proclaiming yourself the emperor of the holy kalulu empire these days equivalent of slapping a target on your forehead and sticking a big kick me note on the back?
As long as I get the dagger of truth into the heart of the C.C. Federation, I see no problem with that.


I will go on the Path of the Demon if I must.
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:33   Link #9058
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Because you were the most staunch Kalulu shipper before I came along
And Var had a time when he was doubting the Kalulu... but letīs give both of you the title, Emperor or Empress choose one...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:34   Link #9059
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
And Var had a time when he was doubting the Kalulu...
When did that happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
lol... That is amazingly funny.
Especially since my name is a variable.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:37   Link #9060
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
When did that happen?
When the gum lines were released....
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.