AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-11, 15:35   Link #9601
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Obviously people are still not getting that Kallen and Lulu are over. Sure you can still ship them in your minds and everything(like shirley, c.c. and the rest of the fanclub) but It's not happening in reality, neither of them. Lulu is either going to end up dead or single, each thing will of course involve Suzaku. And no, don't get any yaoi ideas, this series was primary based on their friendship/relationship from the beginning anyway. All other possible love interest are a secondary thing.

Ok back to Kallen..I like her character, actually she is my fav right after Schneizel.
And to suddenly ally herself back to Lulu, now that would really be out of character. Does she even know that zero ordered (by mistake or not) that massacre? No she doesn't. She takes too much pride in her origin, that alone wouldn't grant lulu forgiveness, ever. You can correct me if she knows though, I take that back then.
I've always loved how people from both sides of KaLulu happening and it not happening talk as if they are Taniguchi or Okouchi.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 15:38   Link #9602
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
I've always loved how people from both sides of KaLulu happening and it not happening talk as if they are Taniguchi or Okouchi.
We use what is shown in the story as a basis for arguments, the majority of discussion that happens in the forum is just that.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:39   Link #9603
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
We use what is shown in the story as a basis for arguments, the majority of discussion that happens in the forum is just that.
I know that, but the way people word things around here sounds like 100% I know this is going to happen. I'm just saying it's going to come back and bite one side in the ass.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:41   Link #9604
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
I know that, but the way people word things around here sounds like 100% I know this is going to happen. I'm just saying it's going to come back and bite one side in the ass.

That goes for the both sides, sadly. So we better just keep to our own theories and then laugh at the loser, wasn't it always like that?
Not to mention that this is anime, having a keen intuition is probably better than analyzing all the things over.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:43   Link #9605
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
You can't debate something if you do not believe in it right? Sure sometimes that gets taken too far but it is the basis of forming and defending a point. No use in really stressing over it. If you disagree with someone then interject with your own opinions and back them with evidence from the show.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:44   Link #9606
Hyze
Meh

Quote:
That goes for the both sides, sadly. So we better just keep to our own theories and then laugh at the loser, wasn't it always like that?
And if both sides lose, then we can just argue even more on how which side was more right than the other, right?
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 15:45   Link #9607
eaglei3

Quote:
You can't debate something if you do not believe in it right? Sure sometimes that gets taken too far but it is the basis of forming and defending a point. No use in really stressing over it. If you disagree with someone then interject with your own opinions and back them with evidence from the show.
Meh, I guess it's just my approach as I can see it going either way and just hate when someone completely throws out one possibility when either could happen based on what we know so far.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:45   Link #9608
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyze View Post
And if both sides lose, then we can just argue even more on how which side was more right than the other, right?
Sometimes even when one side wins there will still be heated debates. The Kimi ga Nozomu Eien board was a prime example in that.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:47   Link #9609
eaglei3

Quote:
Sometimes even when one side wins there will still be heated debates. The Kimi ga Nozomu Eien board was a prime example in that.
My Fanfiction > your cannon storyline!!!
Old 2008-09-11, 15:48   Link #9610
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
No. That's when we all say: "Holy shit this show sucked ass"
Old 2008-09-11, 15:50   Link #9611
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Obviously people are still not getting that Kallen and Lulu are over. Sure you can still ship them in your minds and everything(like shirley, c.c. and the rest of the fanclub) but It's not happening in reality, neither of them. Lulu is either going to end up dead or single, each thing will of course involve Suzaku. And no, don't get any yaoi ideas, this series was primary based on their friendship/relationship from the beginning anyway. All other possible love interest are a secondary thing.
Another follower! Join the club please and help cull the herds of Shippers and their false preachings!
Old 2008-09-11, 16:00   Link #9612
Hyze
Meh

Quote:
No. That's when we all say: "Holy shit this show sucked ass"
Which will probably happen at this rate.

Neither side is more right than the other because the show is not over. Once it is over, then we will see who was wrong and who was right, and there will be nothing changing that.
Hyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 16:07   Link #9613
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
You can't debate something if you do not believe in it right?
Liez. I do so every day.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 16:07   Link #9614
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Which will probably happen at this rate.

Neither side is more right than the other because the show is not over. Once it is over, then we will see who was wrong and who was right, and there will be nothing changing that.
Exactly. So let's just flame each other with our theories until we all meet our demise with a deus ex machina ending
Old 2008-09-11, 16:07   Link #9615
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Ok back to Kallen..I like her character, actually she is my fav right after Schneizel.
And to suddenly ally herself back to Lulu, now that would really be out of character. Does she even know that zero ordered (by mistake or not) that massacre? No she doesn't. She takes too much pride in her origin, that alone wouldn't grant lulu forgiveness, ever. You can correct me if she knows though, I take that back then.
I agree that Lelouch will probably end up alone. However, I'm pretty sure in an interview, the creators confirmed that C.C. told Kallen almost everything about Zero during their year together, including Euphie. Don't have a link or anything, but I'm sure someone must have it.

Also, Kallen's voice actress confirmed in a recent interview that Kallen realized she was in love with Lelouch after the kiss in episode 22, so I wouldn't say she's done with Lelouch yet. At least until she knows for sure what he's doing.

Quote:
Well my post was more of a subtle shot at the C.C fans going on about Gino x Kallen then anything...
I still don't get why anyone sees GinoXKallen as a possibility in series. I mean, if they showed that they got together a year or two later, I could buy that, but I doubt there's going to be that big of a time skip in the last three episodes.
Old 2008-09-11, 16:17   Link #9616
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I still don't get why anyone sees GinoXKallen as a possibility in series. I mean, if they showed that they got together a year or two later, I could buy that, but I doubt there's going to be that big of a time skip in the last three episodes.
A convenient way to remove Kallen as a possible pairing for Lelouch, but these days it's mostly just trolls.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 16:19   Link #9617
lovecakecookies

IMO.....If anyone is expecting some/any couple in the end.. good luck..all I know is that Kallen will probably live and go back happily to her mother in the end, after finally freeing Japan... that makes most sense to me at least, that doesn't mean she cant help Lulu though... The only thing that is weird is the bubble gum line....
Old 2008-09-11, 16:19   Link #9618
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

i dont see how their friendship cancels out any chance for romance for either of them (euphie was clearly there for romance)
and the idea that suzaku's involvment would take center stage in the end only works if you forget that suzaku is and always has been (from a plot POV) lelouches enemy
no doubt he would play a very large role in the end (possibly the biggest one other then lelouch) but since both he and lelouch have gone bat-shit insane at this point they need someone else to snap them out of it
lelouch has always been a very dark character but he was always gray rather then black
and suzaku was usually ideallistic or at least honorable most of the time
now however they are both darker than black and while they are probably doing it for a grand goal, one cant really argue that there exist a plant where this wouldnt be considered going off the deep end
they need outside interferance to snap them out of their madness and right now kallen is the most likely source for at least lelouch since shes the only main character not on his side
suzaku and C.C know the plan and either support it (suzaku) or at least do nothing in order to prevent it (C.C) so that leaves kallen (unless C.C has a sudden change of heart in the next couple of eps,which given her actions so far doesnt seem likely)
Old 2008-09-11, 16:22   Link #9619
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I agree that Lelouch will probably end up alone. However, I'm pretty sure in an interview, the creators confirmed that C.C. told Kallen almost everything about Zero during their year together, including Euphie. Don't have a link or anything, but I'm sure someone must have it.

Also, Kallen's voice actress confirmed in a recent interview that Kallen realized she was in love with Lelouch after the kiss in episode 22, so I wouldn't say she's done with Lelouch yet. At least until she knows for sure what he's doing.

I wouldn't give the VA's much credit though, it's all about how each individual percepts things.

I see Gino and Kallen as a possibility though. Mostly because I like both of them, but they have also been granted some suspicious screen time together. And I'm not talking just about the prison days..There was that fight, and later in at the wedding reception. And I don't only mean the Gino gesture at Kallen, also the thing with the knife..Why would it be Gino who picked up the knife from Kallen, and why did they even show that handing the knife scene..Maybe it was just to fill some footage maybe not..It's mostly about intuition here..I'm not saying that the pairing is a fact, just a possibility..A far higher than kalulu after 22 at least, IMHO.
Old 2008-09-11, 16:23   Link #9620
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
kallen is the most likely source for at least lelouch since shes the only main character not on his side
suzaku and C.C know the plan and either support it (suzaku) or at least do nothing in order to prevent it (C.C) so that leaves kallen (unless C.C has a sudden change of heart in the next couple of eps,which given her actions so far doesnt seem likely)
Part of me wonders if C.C. is only pretending to go along with the plan. She seemed pretty upset at the end of episode 20. And if the plan involves Lelouch sacrificing himself, I don't think she would want that. So if she is planning to sabotage the plan, the most likely person she would reach out to is Kallen; other than Lelouch, Kallen is probably the only other person C.C. can consider a friend.