AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 06:59   Link #961
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper

I'm trying to wait and see how he treats her later before I start calling for his death. On the one hand, I think there's a possibility he will treat her better than anyone else might have, simply for the sake of their former friendship or at least the people back at Ashford who still care for her. On the other hand, they are enemies, and if he thinks he could use her somehow in bringing down the OoBK...

(It's hard not to hate him just because he's the one who has Kallen now, though. Seeing her all tied up and gagged really upset me.)
inconstant_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:04   Link #962
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
The way Suzaku is treating Kallen had triggered my hatred upon him. Or maybe is because of the dumb serious look on his face.........
He always has a dumb look on his face its not unusaual.

So far he's screwed over the Lulu fans and now us Kallen fans. Whats next? Is he gonna rape C.C. and "accidently" kill Shirely. Good God, if he carries on like this all the Suzaku hate is going to make him(or the Sunrise building) explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconstant_heart View Post
I'm trying to wait and see how he treats her later before I start calling for his death. On the one hand, I think there's a possibility he will treat her better than anyone else might have, simply for the sake of their former friendship or at least the people back at Ashford who still care for her. On the other hand, they are enemies, and if he thinks he could use her somehow in bringing down the OoBK...

(It's hard not to hate him just because he's the one who has Kallen now, though. Seeing her all tied up and gagged really upset me.)
He had no problem allowing Kirahara to be offed and he was a realitive of his though.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:08   Link #963
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Daito-kun
the way Britanian people treating Kallen shows how they afraid of her) Honestly, she's tied up like a mummy) One more thing - now Kallen in C.C. outfit from s1))))) What really bugs me, that Lulu seems not be bothered so much by the fact that she is captive(
Daito-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:12   Link #964
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daito-kun View Post
the way Britanian people treating Kallen shows how they afraid of her) Honestly, she's tied up like a mummy) One more thing - now Kallen in C.C. outfit from s1))))) What really bugs me, that Lulu seems not be bothered so much by the fact that she is captive(
He's bothered, but he's keeping his composure. Didn't you see his reaction when Xianglin told him that Suzaku took Kallen?
Old 2008-06-23, 07:13   Link #965
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
So fellow Kallen fans, after Sunday's episode how many of you are also waiting for the living hell that Taniguchi says awaits Suzaku and thinking it can't come soon enough?

Is that a good answer ?

I can't believe he lets her be treated this much badly, when some episodes before, Milly, Shirley and cie were worry about her and were asking him to help her...

Suzaku in season 1 was annoying.
Suzaku at the end of season 1 was interesting.
Suzaku who sold Lelouch to the emperor pissed me off
Suzaku who is using Nunally to trying to trap Lelouch disgusted me.
Suzaku who is torturing Kallen deserves to experiment all the pain of the world.

Seriously...the food in front of her sealed mouth...

Suzaku, you jerk !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:17   Link #966
Sinn
Pwnage

I don't really think thats Suzaku's doing though.....I thought Suzaku was okay at the 8th episode in R2 then he does it again in episode 11 and make me start all over again to hate him.
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:18   Link #967
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
He had no problem allowing Kirahara to be offed and he was a realitive of his though.
Ah, true. I never got the impression Suzaku was all that close with him, though, or even cared about him much (but I can't remember much about the details of S1). Then again, he's not that close to Kallen either. Well, I'm arguing myself into despair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daito-kun View Post
What really bugs me, that Lulu seems not be bothered so much by the fact that she is captive(
Me too. Okay, 'shipping aside, Kallen is in Britannian hands. She is one of the most senior members of the OoBK, and her turning up in Turn 9 as his only bodyguard showed practically everyone of importance in Britannia of Zero's trust/faith in her. If they don't do something significant with her to screw the BK over, then they're idiots. Why isn't Lelouch more worried? He's just like, 'oh, I'll be back in Area 11 for a while. I'll have fun with festivals/whatever while she's possibly being tortured/whatever.' Yes, he showed concern and anger when he was first told of where she was, but to me it felt more like anger at Suzaku having her than actual concern for her. And again, the movement to Area 11 straight after, without any hint of a plan to save her, didn't sit right with me.

The only reason I can find for this is that he believes her being Suzaku's prisoner will keep her relatively safe.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:21   Link #968
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Is that a good answer ?

I can't believe he lets her be treated this much badly, when some episodes before, Milly, Shirley and cie were worry about her and were asking him to help her...

Suzaku in season 1 was annoying.
Suzaku at the end of season 1 was interesting.
Suzaku who sold Lelouch to the emperor pissed me off
Suzaku who is using Nunally to trying to trap Lelouch disgusted me.
Suzaku who is torturing Kallen deserves to experiment all the pain of the world.

Seriously...the food in front of her sealed mouth...

Suzaku, you jerk !

Yep. The moral compass that he had in S1 that constantly pointed towards naive seems to have done a complete 180. He really is irdeemable now.

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-06-26 at 03:46.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:26   Link #969
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
So far he's screwed over the Lulu fans and now us Kallen fans. Whats next? Is he gonna rape C.C. and "accidently" kill Shirely. Good God, if he carries on like this all the Suzaku hate is going to make him(or the Sunrise building) explode.
That pretty much explains why Suzaku will go through hell in the future .
Old 2008-06-23, 07:27   Link #970
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

He knows Suzaku tries to be chilvalrous. He knows Suzaku won't let anyone hurt her. He knows that as long as Suzaku has anything to say about it, he won't let harm come to his sister or Kallen.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:30   Link #971
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:

He didn't have to though. Ep 8,9&10 showed that he had the potentail to be not such an ass. Then he did that to our Kallen-chan and he spiraled off in the direction of series villain.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:36   Link #972
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
What if Euphie got the orange treatment and came back as a ghoul that didn't remember Suzaku? Oh. . . the HELL!!!
Old 2008-06-23, 07:39   Link #973
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

The problem isn't only Lulu's lack of reaction, but too the entire OOtBK absence of reaction -_-

I don't know, but when I see Turn 10 where everyone is as "OMG we must take Kallen back" and that finally they are all happy and joyful at the end without even a little sign of concern...I can't help but feel disappointed -_-

About Lulu, I still didn't really understand why he is returning to Area 11; isn't it too to find something about her capture ? -_-
At least, I must admit that I appreciate to see him considers her as someone important who is once again, took by Suzaku...an this line "I'll get Kallen back with my own hands" was pleasant.

But I must admit I'm still disappointed, even more with the way where we seen her be treated this much badly -_-
Lelouch, she is going to be brainwashed if things continue to turn this much bad !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 07:43   Link #974
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
He didn't have to though. Ep 8,9&10 showed that he had the potentail to be not such an ass. Then he did that to our Kallen-chan and he spiraled off in the direction of series villain.
I was thinking of the exact same thing.

Quote:
What if Euphie got the orange treatment and came back as a ghoul that didn't remember Suzaku? Oh. . . the HELL!!!
Why not start a new relationship? Lol but if that happens we will have everyone running away from Euphienator again. But why would V.v revive her anyway.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:49   Link #975
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

In the first season she reminded someone that it didn't matter if she got captured, as nothing would happen to her. Tamaki and Ougi are old friends of her. Ougi in particular knows her background. Tamaki probably does, too.

If her father is a noble, they probably think she'll just go under house arrest. They have no knowledge of Geass cults, paranormal stuff, Zero being Lelouch. They probably think that her life is in very little danger.

It could also be overconfidence. They've been in Brittanian jails, they have no reason to believe Kallen will be treated any worse than they were, and they know Zero can break anyone out of any Brittanian jail. They know they are particularly good at jailbreaks.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:50   Link #976
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
The problem isn't only Lulu's lack of reaction, but too the entire OOtBK absence of reaction -_-

I don't know, but when I see Turn 10 where everyone is as "OMG we must take Kallen back" and that finally they are all happy and joyful at the end without even a little sign of concern...I can't help but feel disappointed -_-

About Lulu, I still didn't really understand why he is returning to Area 11; isn't it too to find something about her capture ? -_-
At least, I must admit that I appreciate to see him considers her as someone important who is once again, took by Suzaku...an this line "I'll get Kallen back with my own hands" was pleasant.

But I must admit I'm still disappointed, even more with the way where we seen her be treated this much badly -_-
Lelouch, she is going to be brainwashed if things continue to turn this much bad !
Yep the lack of reaction was a complete WTF to me too. He's probably heading back there for a daring 1 man rescue mission though at least he has ninja Sayako and master assassin Rolo to help out.

Also thats my point as well. I don't relly care if she ends up with Lulu anymore. Just don't let anymore crap happen to her.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:50   Link #977
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper

Quote:

Yes! I'd forgotten how much I was annoyed by that as well. You'd think that having been held captive and waiting for rescue before as well would have made people like Tamaki a bit more sympathetic. I like that he mentioned her, but then he just basically says that he's concerned about his position in the BK.

I mean, I'm not expecting them to cry or angst about her all day, but they've been captured before and they were together, not completely alone like she is and surely they can remember how crap it must have been?
Old 2008-06-23, 07:51   Link #978
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
I was thinking of the exact same thing.

Why not start a new relationship? Lol but if that happens we will have everyone running away from Euphienator again. But why would V.v revive her anyway.
V.V. is a weird kid like entity. Who knows? He could reanimate her just cause he feels like it.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:53   Link #979
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:

Well, see, they had a chance in getting Kallen back with their forces in turn 10, but in turn 11 they are fighting for survival. They are trapped, they are desperate, they are like a trapped mouse in a corner surrounded by hungry cats. Their chance of survival were minimal. Now they have turned the tide of battle, should they not be relieved? Coming back from the brink of death is quite overwhelming.

He did say he is going to go back to make further plans for the future right? And don't you think people will start to get suspicious if a fake there for too long? One false move could ruin him.

Umm, not trying to defend Suzaku (he is not my favourite character anyway) we don't know how he is treating Kallen. All we see is her being gagged and tied up, what else do you expect for a captive? A cozy lounge with delicacies and a cup of tea? I think not.
Old 2008-06-23, 07:53   Link #980
Sinn
Pwnage

Plus the fact that Lelouch is fooling around in episode 12 -_-