AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-14, 04:48   Link #10301
reaper_unique
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
Perhaps, Kallen gets ready to off Lelouch but hesitates followed by a witty comment from Lelouch and we get her gum line in reply? Didn't C.C appear in that scene too (unless I imagined it)? Maybe C.C. jumps in between and says her gum line as well. Need to see that preview again. Then Suzaku interrupts so Lelouch can go confront Nunally and we have a Kallen vs Suzaku duel. Just speculating.
that's a possibility,

she might say her gum line next week: if you say something like "I love you", I won't forgive you?"


there is a hugh chance she is going to say that next episode when she is gurren to face with lulu. at least that is one possibility
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:49   Link #10302
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i give up
at this point i give up
havnt watched the ep yet so i cant be 100% sure
but if lulu really did light the ikaruga up by blowing mount fuji
then i hope she smears him like a bug (which wont happen)
its better then the other three alternatives i see
1)she tries to kill him and gets killed by suzaku
2)she tries to kill him , cant bring herself to do it and while she's considering it suzaku cheap shots her
3)she tries to kill him ,cant bring herself to do it and ends up joining him

while i still think lelouch's plan is about the celestial being thing i cant help but think that he has gone too far at this point
the idea is to make the other characters hate him
not the viewers
at this point the only thing that still keeps him as the hero is what shnizel is up to
and when you can only be compered favorably when placed next to a man who wants to nuke the world then you are a total douchbag

maybe once the ep gets subbed i would have a reason to re think this but for now
go team tomino ending
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:49   Link #10303
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
I'm wondering where Gino comes in and Anya too. Could be Suzaku is held up by Gino and if Suzaku really goes all out and kills him, that might explain why Kallen got to Lelouch first and didn't get to confront Suzaku right away.
You know, they might even forgot about gino and leave him out from any scenes from now on altogether lol
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:51   Link #10304
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Maybe she learned to fine tune and control the radiation wave arm so she'll just disintegrate his clothes and we'll finallly get that sex scene ....
GEASSED: ACCEPT KALULU!

Yes I agree this is what will happen. They will make sweet love in the battlefield and have babies and get married while all those who stand in the way of Kalulu will die. All must accept this inevitable future.
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:52   Link #10305
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
So even you, blade, give up on Kalulu despite 22's hint already foreshadowing its end?

And what happened...well...it really is unclear if anyone on the bridge aside from Ougi survived. I also feel bad for the Bunnies- they were seated at the front. They may be alive...but, eh.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:52   Link #10306
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
You know, they might even forgot about gino and leave him out from any scenes from now on altogether lol
That would be the best Sunrise move EVAH.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:54   Link #10307
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
GEASSED: ACCEPT KALULU!

Yes I agree this is what will happen. They will make sweet love in the battlefield and have babies and get married while all those who stand in the way of Kalulu will die. All must accept this inevitable future.
And this is what exactly?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:55   Link #10308
eaglei3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
You know, they might even forgot about gino and leave him out from any scenes from now on altogether lol
Nonette X Gino confirmed!!! They will both just disappear from the show and go off and get married!!!
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:55   Link #10309
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i give up
at this point i give up
havnt watched the ep yet so i cant be 100% sure
but if lulu really did light the ikaruga up by blowing mount fuji
then i hope she smears him like a bug (which wont happen)
He blows up one mountain and you give up? For shame. Yeah, the Ikaruga was knocked out of the sky, but it's intact and a fair portion of the crew is probably alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
while i still think lelouch's plan is about the celestial being thing i cant help but think that he has gone too far at this point
the idea is to make the other characters hate him
not the viewers
at this point the only thing that still keeps him as the hero is what shnizel is up to
and when you can only be compered favorably when placed next to a man who wants to nuke the world then you are a total douchbag
Schneizel recruited the entire BK as freaking fodder for Damocles. Lelouch really has no choice here. It's rock and a hard place, and he's doing what needs to be done. Granted, it doesn't bode well for Kalulu, but I still believe he can set things right.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:55   Link #10310
neoguyver3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i give up
at this point i give up
havnt watched the ep yet so i cant be 100% sure
but if lulu really did light the ikaruga up by blowing mount fuji
then i hope she smears him like a bug (which wont happen)
its better then the other three alternatives i see
1)she tries to kill him and gets killed by suzaku
2)she tries to kill him , cant bring herself to do it and while she's considering it suzaku cheap shots her
3)she tries to kill him ,cant bring herself to do it and ends up joining him

while i still think lelouch's plan is about the celestial being thing i cant help but think that he has gone too far at this point
the idea is to make the other characters hate him
not the viewers
at this point the only thing that still keeps him as the hero is what shnizel is up to
and when you can only be compered favorably when placed next to a man who wants to nuke the world then you are a total douchbag

maybe once the ep gets subbed i would have a reason to re think this but for now
go team tomino ending
I'm a little confused on the lelouch hate? whats he suppose to do he's fighting a war against the people who tried to kill him. His crazy big bother is using his sister to lauch wmds at him. I don't think he can afford to pull punches against people who trying to kill him, even if they are former allies.
neoguyver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:56   Link #10311
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
And this is what exactly?
I don't know last time I disagreed with Kalulu I got torned to shreds and was called a troll so I thought I'd just go with the flow.
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:56   Link #10312
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i give up
at this point i give up
havnt watched the ep yet so i cant be 100% sure
but if lulu really did light the ikaruga up by blowing mount fuji
then i hope she smears him like a bug (which wont happen)
its better then the other three alternatives i see
1)she tries to kill him and gets killed by suzaku
2)she tries to kill him , cant bring herself to do it and while she's considering it suzaku cheap shots her
3)she tries to kill him ,cant bring herself to do it and ends up joining him

while i still think lelouch's plan is about the celestial being thing i cant help but think that he has gone too far at this point
the idea is to make the other characters hate him
not the viewers
at this point the only thing that still keeps him as the hero is what shnizel is up to
and when you can only be compered favorably when placed next to a man who wants to nuke the world then you are a total douchbag

maybe once the ep gets subbed i would have a reason to re think this but for now
go team tomino ending
I completely understand where you're coming from.

I can't bring myself to go with it however. I still got to hang my hat on their being a reason for Kallen's character being developed as such
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:59   Link #10313
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
I don't know last time I disagreed with Kalulu I got torned to shreds and was called a troll so I thought I'd just go with the flow.
You didn't help yourself friend. That was pretty much trolling you did back there

Maybe what you should bring with you is some points.

I still can't guarantee you won't get torn up but at least you won't be a troll.

Proceed at your own risk
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:00   Link #10314
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
I completely understand where you're coming from.

I can't bring myself to go with it however. I still got to hang my hat on their being a reason for Kallen's character being developed as such
That hat rack will have to be atomized before we give it up. I hope Lulu talks his way out of this, because I want to hear the epic speech he pulls out of his ass to convince her that his actions were either necessary or for a greater good.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:02   Link #10315
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So even you, blade, give up on Kalulu despite 22's hint already foreshadowing its end?

And what happened...well...it really is unclear if anyone on the bridge aside from Ougi survived. I also feel bad for the Bunnies- they were seated at the front. They may be alive...but, eh.
i still love kallen
but i think lulu just pulled a griffith
and i would much prefer to see kallen deceide to kill him or die trying to then her suddenly forgive him
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:06   Link #10316
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i still love kallen
but i think lulu just pulled a griffith
and i would much prefer to see kallen deceide to kill him or die trying to then her suddenly forgive him
In light of other things, she can find reason to forgive him. They're helping the man with nukes, after all, and he just fired one over Japan, again.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:07   Link #10317
Senigata
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
That hat rack will have to be atomized before we give it up. I hope Lulu talks his way out of this, because I want to hear the epic speech he pulls out of his ass to convince her that his actions were either necessary or for a greater good.
He IS good with pulling speeches from his ass though. Remember his epic shit when he announced the Order of Black Knights to the world?
Duuuuude
__________________
Senigata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:08   Link #10318
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senigata View Post
He IS good with pulling speeches from his ass though. Remember his epic shit when he announced the Order of Black Knights to the world?
Duuuuude
Exactly. Lulu is awesome with the epic speeches, and his one to Kallen under that kind of threat should be all the more epic if that's how things go down.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:09   Link #10319
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
You didn't help yourself friend. That was pretty much trolling you did back there

Maybe what you should bring with you is some points.

I still can't guarantee you won't get torn up but at least you won't be a troll.

Proceed at your own risk
very well, forgive me then. Let's see I feel that Kalulu now is sunk. Kallen just saw her OotBK buddies wiped out by her crush. Crush or not I'd be pissed if I was her. And to even hesitate or allow him to explain (even if by some miracle there would be a good explaination for what he did) would totally....i don't want to say any harsh words like moronic....but it is what it is....Continue support of this shipping is well...illogical?
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:10   Link #10320
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
the last person shown to threaten lulu's life in a preview was luciano
remember him
remember what happend to him
he got axed by lulu's dragon
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.