AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-23, 19:00   Link #1141
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
I think Sayoko masquerading as ANYBODY is going way too overboard. She's already made out with one of Lulu's friends, the girl who is madly in love with him no less.
I could only imagine how bad she would do pretending to be Kallen.

Oh, I always thought Kallen was shorter than Lelouch. I could've sworn during the scene where Lelouch tried to take advantage of Kallen (The womanizer... *tsk tsk*) he was a good half-head taller than her.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:03   Link #1142
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 25
okay why do everyone think kallen will be saved so quickly?
__________________
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:07   Link #1143
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
okay why do everyone think kallen will be saved so quickly?
We don't think she'll necressarilly be saved that quickly. As it looks now, we might have a total of at least three episodes without her (12, 13, 14). But you never know. Still, as I said earlier: this is all Var's crazy theory...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:17   Link #1144
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 29
maybe she gets a new KMF from rakshata
the strike gurren
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:18   Link #1145
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
I do not think that Kallen would be save until three to four episodes have passed in order to get the fans excited. I think we will be seeing some very small scenes showing how she is doing.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:25   Link #1146
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
maybe she gets a new KMF from rakshata
the strike gurren
Hehehe... Nice.

Kallen will most likely be saved quickly. The Order of the Black Knights almost requires her assistance. However, there's a chance that there could be a small school arc coming up for the next few episodes.. They might not save Kallen until the OotBKs reappear. They've just gained the assistance of China, so there might not be a huge need for the Black Knights for a few episodes.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:27   Link #1147
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 25
wow most people here think kallen's going to special treatment and be saved early
__________________
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:38   Link #1148
PlatinumSoul
Kalulu fanatic.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In my room.
I don't think Kallen is going to get special treatment or be rescued early. It's going to take a few more episodes till that happens (which makes me sad). I don't see why she would get special treatment. She's the ace pilot and has done much butt whoopin' to Britannia. I highly doubt they will treat her nicely. I want the Guren back just as badly as I want Kallen back. I'm going to be super sad if they loose that.
PlatinumSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:59   Link #1149
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSoul View Post
I don't see why she would get special treatment. She's the ace pilot and has done much butt whoopin' to Britannia. I highly doubt they will treat her nicely.
She's a member of a powerful Britannian family and as I said, Suzaku will probably see to that she isn't treated too badly, if only because he knows that Millay and the other student council members cares about her and wouldn't see her harmed. and as also previosuly mentioned
Spoiler for spoiler:


Perhaps she'll have to endure aplenty of verbal abuse, but that's aobut it.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:06   Link #1150
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
She's a member of a powerful Britannian family and as I said, Suzaku will probably see to that she isn't treated too badly, if only because he knows that Millay and the other student council members cares about her and wouldn't see her harmed. and as also previosuly mentioned
Spoiler for spoiler:


Perhaps she'll have to endure aplenty of verbal abuse, but that's aobut it.
her in a dress could be a flashback
__________________
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:07   Link #1151
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
When has Kallen ever worn a dress? She's worn a mascot costume while in her underwear under it, and a towel... But I don't think she's ever appeared in a dress at her age.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:19   Link #1152
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
her in a dress could be a flashback
It isn't impossible, I suppose. We'll see though. Anyway, I don't see why some here doubt that Kallen'll be getting off rather lightly - Britannia is a society where status and power is everything - and where the emperor encounrages everyone to thrive under a "survival of the fittest" ideology. Kallen's family's status and power combined with a little help from Suzaku might be enoguh to bail her out of this one. In war during the medieval times, nobles who got captured in battle were usually spared and exchanged for a ransom, nobles whose children did seriosu mischeif could easily enough be bailed out of trouble thanks to their family's status and influence, whereas for normal soliders and commoners, things were far more dire. Britannia follows a society like that, so if Kallen had been just an eleven, so to speak, she'd be doomed to much harder treatment (even Death penality maybe), but she has a powerful family and powerful friends/connections, so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:24   Link #1153
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It isn't impossible, I suppose. We'll see though. Anyway, I don't see why some here doubt that Kallen'll be getting off rather lightly - Britannia is a society where status and power is everything - and where the emperor encounrages everyone to thrive under a "survival of the fittest" ideology. Kallen's family's status and power combined with a little help from Suzaku might be enoguh to bail her out of this one. In war during the medieval times, nobles who got captured in battle were usually spared and exchanged for a ransom, nobles whose children did seriosu mischeif could easily enough be bailed out of trouble thanks to their family's status and influence, whereas for normal soliders and commoners, things were far more dire. Britannia follows a society like that, so if Kallen had been just an eleven, so to speak, she'd be doomed to much harder treatment (even Death penality maybe), but she has a powerful family and powerful friends/connections, so...
why would suzaku want to help kallen?

also what would he get out of it?
__________________
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:26   Link #1154
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Hanseo: Because Suzaku was asked by the Student Council if there was anything he could do for Kallen. Suzaku doesn't personally hate anyone but Lelouch really. Plus, he has something to gain by bringing Kallen within Lelouch's presence at school.

@ Dark below me: He doesn't HAVE to gain anything... But the gain from bringing her to Lelouch at school would be immense.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:28   Link #1155
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
why would suzaku want to help kallen?

also what would he get out of it?
What Traece said. He might not personally like Kallen all that much these days - but at least for the sake of those of the student council (whom he quite clearly thinks of as friends), who are clearly worried about her and doesn't wish her to come to any harm, he'd help her.

Edit: He doesn't have to gain anything from it; he'd only do it for the sake of those he considers friends - the student council. Do you need to gain something when a friend ask you for a favor? It's simply the kind of thing friends do for each other...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:44   Link #1156
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 25
so basically he doesn't have to help her nor being her to school and he could just keep her in the cell if he feels like it


or altered her mind
__________________

Last edited by hanseo; 2008-06-23 at 21:15.
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:45   Link #1157
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 27
I'm actually leaning more towards Guren getting the Lloyd treatment with him adding/upgrading some components before it gets conveniently stolen back, because they have to do something about that over-reliance of the right hand... or was it on the left.

I'm also going with a rescue angle happening as early as Turn 15, but I'm pessimistic about Kallen being returned in her original state of mind/one piece.
__________________
Timeless Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:48   Link #1158
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I'm actually leaning more towards Guren getting the Lloyd treatment with him adding/upgrading some components before it gets conveniently stolen back, because they have to do something about that over-reliance of the right hand... or was it on the left.
That much is true at least, it's always about the right hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I'm also going with a rescue angle happening as early as Turn 15, but I'm pessimistic about Kallen being returned in her original state of mind/one piece.
If her memory is altered, I'm sure there'll be something that can be done about it at least. Perhaps not in "one peice" indeed, but something anyway. Hopefully.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 21:24   Link #1159
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Does Suzaku forbid the other Knights to "visit" Kallen after the transfer? I can completely see Gino visiting her to ask about school life @ Ashford.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2008-06-23 at 21:35.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 21:25   Link #1160
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Anglo-Saxon Sphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I'm actually leaning more towards Guren getting the Lloyd treatment with him adding/upgrading some components before it gets conveniently stolen back, because they have to do something about that over-reliance of the right hand... or was it on the left.
And there will probably be a scene in which Lloyd starts having a metaphorical hardon for the Gurren, while Cecil stands by ashamedly and Suzaku sort of laughs nervously.

And our favorite student council president would be jealous, but that's a minor detail to Lloyd.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.