AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-19, 02:00   Link #11821
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... The initial argument was that Lelouch would be pissed if Suzaku kills Kallen. Which is within reason to be something Suzaku would plan to do at some point.
IF SHE GETS IN THE FREAKING WAY!!!! So Kallen wouldn't kill Suzaku then IF HE GOT IN THE WAY!!!! I think you need to rewatch Turn 18
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:04   Link #11822
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
You seriously need to read your damn posts beforehand, or are you blind as well. You mentiones that Suzaku would have to kill Nunnally as Lelouch had to Euphie and I mentioned that both of their circumsatances are completely different, FYI Nunnally agreed to pus the button to bare the burden of her brothers sins or did you missed that, why don't you actually read please
No, I've not said anything like that during this discussion. Quote me or otherwise I'm reporting you for libel.
Nunnally indeed asked for a trigger for Freija, I never said otherwise. What about it? What is your point?
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:04   Link #11823
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
The Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire demands that discussions not related to the Holy Spirit be stopped.



On topic: We should gather all information on Kallen. So far, the only important information is that she has the third largest breast in Code Geass, she loves fried eggs with Worcester sauce, and her hair is naturally curly.
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:04   Link #11824
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
IF SHE GETS IN THE FREAKING WAY!!!! So Kallen wouldn't kill Suzaku then IF HE GOT IN THE WAY!!!! I think you need to rewatch Turn 18
Bold does nothing to bolster your argument, nor does your post in general. Lelouch would still be mad, regardless of any excuse Suzaku drummed up.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:09   Link #11825
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Bold does nothing to bolster your argument, nor does your post in general. Lelouch would still be mad, regardless of any excuse Suzaku drummed up.
Wastes space by posting, adds nothing to the argument but unwhitty comments, that's not the damn point there's a reason I bold it because the all of you apparently can't see. And I'm sick and tired of repeating the same damn thing Lelouch knows what he has to do for the better of the world a kiss doesn't mean shit to him if humanity's freedom id lost as a result.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:10   Link #11826
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
The Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire demands that discussions not related to the Holy Spirit be stopped.



On topic: We should gather all information on Kallen. So far, the only important information is that she has the third largest breast in Code Geass, she loves fried eggs with Worcester sauce, and her hair is naturally curly.
You can't be referring to Kallen as the Holy Spirit. Our entity of Holy Spirit should be the paring of KaLulu. Lots of ppl are confusing Kallen fans to KaLulu fans, and similary C.C. fans to CluClu fans. That's a problem.
Isn't her favorte food Hamburger with Worchester sauce? I'm sure in the sound episode she reminisced about her mother's hamburger, but I do remember seeing something about fried eggs, still, her favorite food is Hamburger.
And, care to elaborate on the clevage rankings for us Kang ???
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:12   Link #11827
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Wastes space by posting, adds nothing to the argument but unwhitty comments, that's not the damn point there's a reason I bold it because the all of you apparently can't see. And I'm sick and tired of repeating the same damn thing Lelouch knows what he has to do for the better of the world a kiss doesn't mean shit to him if humanity's freedom id lost as a result.
And you keep forgetting that Lelouch is making the world better for the sake of those he cares about, hence he would be pretty pissed off if Suzaku went around killing everyone he did this for. It would be a hollow victory.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:12   Link #11828
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Wastes space by posting, adds nothing to the argument but unwhitty comments, that's not the damn point there's a reason I bold it because the all of you apparently can't see. And I'm sick and tired of repeating the same damn thing Lelouch knows what he has to do for the better of the world a kiss doesn't mean shit to him if humanity's freedom id lost as a result.
why do you say all? you are only arguing with 2 people...

I actually somewhat agree with you..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:15   Link #11829
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
No, I've not said anything like that during this discussion. Quote me or otherwise I'm reporting you for libel.
Nunnally indeed asked for a trigger for Freija, I never said otherwise. What about it? What is your point?
May I schedule an appointment for a seeing eye doctor for you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Same can be said about Nunnally in current situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
"I [Suzaku] will become his [Lelouch's] sword and destroy his enemies and weaknesses"
weakness infers Nunnally.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:16   Link #11830
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
The Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire demands that discussions not related to the Holy Spirit be stopped.



On topic: We should gather all information on Kallen. So far, the only important information is that she has the third largest breast in Code Geass, she loves fried eggs with Worcester sauce, and her hair is naturally curly.
You missed the most important part
She is a tsundere

Goddamit I have a liking to tsundere girls that are dressed in red or have reddish hair. Soryuu Asuka Rangurey and Tousaka Rin comes to mind
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:18   Link #11831
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Man.. I miss Var!!!

I cant wait to see Lulu's reaction to Kallen in the next episode.. I am sure it will be more than what he did for the kiss.. lol
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:18   Link #11832
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Isn't her favorte food Hamburger with Worchester sauce? I'm sure in the sound episode she reminisced about her mother's hamburger, but I do remember seeing something about fried eggs, still, her favorite food is Hamburger.
Yes, you're correct.

Kallen's favorite food is hamburger steak, and her favorite sauce is Worcester sauce (which she sprays on fried eggs and curry).




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
And, care to elaborate on the clevage rankings for us Kang ???
Link
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:21   Link #11833
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
May I schedule an appointment for a seeing eye doctor for you sir
The first quote is about relationship with Lelouch
The second quote is right out of the production, it's not my own wording

You're continously dodging my question about what your point is.
You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about as you keep flipfloping just to make an attack on what everyone else says.
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:21   Link #11834
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Link doesn't work.

So ends my contribution to the thread.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:21   Link #11835
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Picture says bandwidth exceeded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I cant wait to see Lulu's reaction to Kallen in the next episode.. I am sure it will be more than what he did for the kiss.. lol
Any reaction would be more than what he did for the kiss.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:22   Link #11836
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Bandwitch exceeded??
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:23   Link #11837
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Bandwitch exceeded??
Yeah..... seems like I overdid my limit this month, with the hundreds of pictures I posted.


Wait until the 21st, when my limit goes down.
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:24   Link #11838
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
And you keep forgetting that Lelouch is making the world better for the sake of those he cares about, hence he would be pretty pissed off if Suzaku went around killing everyone he did this for. It would be a hollow victory.
Can Rivalz, Milly, and Nina pilot a damn KMF? Gino was against Lelouch and he spared him what makes you think he'll kill them, all you care about is what he does to Kallen and not the other way around seriously, why are you responding if you don't have any solid ground to support your claims, we already know he cares yes but he's not just thinking of them but humanity's fate, yes he would be upset if they were dead but the argument stands that your not givng Suzaku the benefit of the doubt.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:26   Link #11839
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Can Rivalz, Milly, and Nina pilot a damn KMF? Gino was against Lelouch and he spared him what makes you think he'll kill them, all you care about is what he does to Kallen and not the other way around seriously, why are you responding if you don't have any solid ground to support your claims, we already know he cares yes but he's not just thinking of them but humanity's fate, yes he would be upset if they were dead but the argument stands that your not givng Suzaku the benefit of the doubt.
The argument was never about giving Suzaku the benefit of the doubt. You're trying to change the subject again. The argument was whether or not Lelouch would be angry if Suzaku killed Kallen or anyone else he cares about. The answer is yes, plain and simple. He would not simply shrug it off.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:28   Link #11840
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Yeah..... seems like I overdid my limit this month, with the hundreds of pictures I posted.


Wait until the 21st, when my limit goes down.
The Emperor has reached a limit in his Monarchy!!!!
Quickly plot a Coup d'etat while his powers are weakened!!!!!!!!!! lol
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.