AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-19, 17:53   Link #11961
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
both are going there
and as far as the fight goes
kallen beats him at first until his geass clicks in
at which point he destroys the arm and the fights gets broken apart by someone (maybe orange) since suzaku's the one who goes after lelouch to make sure they finish what they promised
kallen goes after them a little later
The summary says Lelouch is confronting Nunnally, not Lelouch and Suzaku. He's busy with Kallen, and it's not his job to attack Damocles in either case. As for the rest, they are not going to pull the same crap they did last season and take Kallen out of the fight by losing the arm. If she's going to lose, it will have to be far more damaging than just that.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:53   Link #11962
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well...without her arm, Kallen's useless. All she has are the Harkens and her speed. The arm has...every combat function of the Frame.
wings (that can slice a knightmare apart
harkens
MVS blade

and maybe something else that we dont know about

Quote:
Very unlikely imo, but we will see

how else those the geass come into play
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:54   Link #11963
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Well I look at like this. What could be more entertaining to the audience than an uber epic battle between Suzaku and Kallen?

I really can't see a rapestomp on the horizon. Even if Kallen were to lose I still see it being close.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:55   Link #11964
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Wings- mainly used for flying. The only reason they were used as a weapon was because of the spin-kick.

Harkens and MVS blade...pale in comparison to the arm.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:57   Link #11965
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Just because he's a good fighter doesn't mean he has a strong body. He just has good reflexes.
He freaking spinkicked steel spears and you want to say otherwise
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:58   Link #11966
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Although unlikely, Christmas would come early if she beats him.

On a side note, I'm flying my girlfriend up and I'm testing her. She is a Code Geass noob, I'm going to start with the R1 dubbed boxset, get her hooked and then she will want to watch the fansubs. If she becomes a C.C. fan, I'm cutting the trip off early and sending her back down to Miami
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:58   Link #11967
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Well I look at like this. What could be more entertaining to the audience than an uber epic battle between Suzaku and Kallen?

I really can't see a rapestomp on the horizon. Even if Kallen were to lose I still see it being close.
YES.. Thank you.....

or most likely tied/interrupted..
but that would mean the Suzaku fanboys/girls Versus Kallen fanboys/girls war will never end..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:58   Link #11968
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Wings- mainly used for flying. The only reason they were used as a weapon was because of the spin-kick.

Harkens and MVS blade...pale in comparison to the arm.
So you're telling me only Spinzaku can use it? Hax
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:58   Link #11969
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Wings- mainly used for flying. The only reason they were used as a weapon was because of the spin-kick.

Harkens and MVS blade...pale in comparison to the arm.
and what does the albion have then aside from the varis

we dont know if the guren wings cant do the same as the albions (it could happen)
the MVS is better
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:58   Link #11970
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
both are going there
and as far as the fight goes
kallen beats him at first until his geass clicks in
at which point he destroys the arm and the fights gets broken apart by someone (maybe orange) since suzaku's the one who goes after lelouch to make sure they finish what they promised
kallen goes after them a little later
Yeah you lost me here
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:59   Link #11971
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Yeah you lost me here
why else would the geass order work if his life wasnt in real danger
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:00   Link #11972
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
how else those the geass come into play
How about he spares her because if the geass triggers she'll die, have you thought about that
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:01   Link #11973
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
How about he spares her because if the geass triggers she'll die, have you thought about that
he was willing to kill her in 24 last season
and in 6 this season
and that was before he became a total douchbag

so no
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:02   Link #11974
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
how else those the geass come into play
Maybe he will not even have the need to use it.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:02   Link #11975
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
How about he spares her because if the geass triggers she'll die, have you thought about that
I've thought about and it turns my stomach, I really loathe how bad ass they make Suzaku out to be.
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:04   Link #11976
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
YES.. Thank you.....

or most likely tied/interrupted..
but that would mean the Suzaku fanboys/girls Versus Kallen fanboys/girls will never end..
It's a nice change of pace from the shipping fighting.

You're right though. The fight probably won't even reach a true conclusion. An interruption is the most likely outcome.

Side note: I am not one who thinks Kallen will/deserves to win. That's a bit whacky, but the same goes for the alternative. Strange that some people can't even imagine her hanging in the fight.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:05   Link #11977
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I've thought about and it turns my stomach, I really loathe how bad ass they make Suzaku out to be.
Me too..

Why cant we have a one almost -evenly matched good battle?
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:05   Link #11978
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
he was willing to kill her in 24 last season
and in 6 this season
and that was before he became a total douchbag

so no
He spared Gino, my god how close minded can you be, if she gets in the way without knowing what's going on he has no choice it'll be the same in Turn 18 when he was in the way and she was ordered by Lelouch to kill him which she gleefully did without hestitation
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:05   Link #11979
attobyte
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Well if Albion and Seiten are equal in performance/capabilities it will be a pilot dependent battle (like JehutyX Anubis ZOE the 2nd Runner (PS2) game).
In this sense Suzaku has the advantage of heve being trained and, right now, he is in a pretty focused mental state.
Kallen, on the other hand always fought based on her willpower also she always felt uneasy about Suzaku taking her place as Zero's right hand so she may fight with rage in mind and this will be like a two edge sword.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:06   Link #11980
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
It's a nice change of pace from the shipping fighting.

You're right though. The fight probably won't even reach a true conclusion. An interruption is the most likely outcome.

Side note: I am not one who thinks Kallen will/deserves to win. That's a bit whacky, but the same goes for the alternative. Strange that some people can't even imagine her hanging in the fight.
Poor Kallen she has all sides against her.. *sigh* this is why she has the most replies in the thread.. her haters and lovers amount is the same..

yup, I agree with you again..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.