AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 22:34   Link #12101
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
You think she gives two shits about their friend after Stage 23 and its not like she was trying not to kill him in all their battles, in case you forgot
I didn't say she wasn't. The line is about what Suzaku feels about their friendship. Don't try to start an argument about something I wasn't talking about.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:35   Link #12102
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It is interesting that the summaries talk about Kallen and Suzaku fighting in this episode, but the preview only shows Kallen in the Guren facing down a helpless Lelouch.
I know, I pointed that out, but someone said they never show the best in the preview.. which I agree
Old 2008-09-19, 22:35   Link #12103
Dandylion
Banned

[QUOTE=Sports72Xtrm;1915177]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
My thoughts on younde's 4 current questions

1. Will Suzaku beat Kallen?
The stars point to no. Of course, astrology is hardly a confirmed science XD. I find it unlikely that he will beat Kallen however. Considering all other information beaten to death, I will simply rely on the data provided by Taniguchi in that Kallen will be "essential" to the story. Which I would find difficult if she were dead/unconscious/stuck in a useless KMF . On a flip side, due to Zero Requiem, I don't believe Kallen will beat Suzaku either. This pretty much leaves us with tie/interruption. Of course, this is for a given value for the term "beat", which will vary person to person.

Taniguchi said Kallen is "essential" to the story? Is this from an interview? Source please.
Those words don't seem relevant with these last two episodes coming up and she still couldn't read trough Lelouch lies like everyone else
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:36   Link #12104
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I know, I pointed that out, but someone said they never show the best in the preview.. which I agree
Last preview showed Lelouch's reaction to seeing Nunnally. I always thought that was what he was reacting to.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:37   Link #12105
lovecakecookies

[QUOTE=Dandylion;1915291]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Those words don't seem relevant with these last two episodes coming up and she still couldn't read trough Lelouch lies like everyone else
ok?

Exactly... so either

a) hasn't happened yet
b) the director lied

Last edited by lovecakecookies; 2008-09-19 at 22:49.
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:37   Link #12106
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It is interesting that the summaries talk about Kallen and Suzaku fighting in this episode, but the preview only shows Kallen in the Guren facing down a helpless Lelouch.
Maybe that's where he steps in to save him? And the battle begins
Old 2008-09-19, 22:39   Link #12107
Dandylion
Banned

[QUOTE=lovecakecookies;1915294]
Quote:

ok?

Exactly... so either

a) hasn't happened yet
b) he lied
Uh, what? I was referring to how is she essential at this point
Old 2008-09-19, 22:39   Link #12108
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Maybe that's where he steps in to save him? And the battle begins
he won't attack her while she's in the Avalon's hanger. He'd be liable to blow up the ship and kill Lelouch.

Quote:
And she can still be essential. Just because she didn't see through his silence does not mean her role is over, which is why she's sitting in the hanger with her finger in the trigger while crying.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:39   Link #12109
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Well two episodes can be enough time to pull out a wtf moment for Kallen. Though Taniguchi's line is pretty vague I don't even know if her essential moment happened yet. What could she possibly do? Is it she gets Lelouch off his path? Kills Lelouch? Gets killed and somehow affect Lelouch? Or did he mean their bond is essential which is vague in itself.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:40   Link #12110
lovecakecookies

[QUOTE=Dandylion;1915298]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I know.. and I said the director

either was lying to us.... or it just hasn't happened yet.. .. because like you said how is she essential at this point?

Quote:
Well two episodes can be enough time to pull out a wtf moment for Kallen. Though Taniguchi's line is pretty vague I don't even know if her essential moment happened yet. What could she possibly do? Is it she gets Lelouch off his path? Kills Lelouch? Gets killed and somehow affect Lelouch? Or did he mean their bond is essential which is vague in itself.
That's what we are all wondering buddy..
Old 2008-09-19, 22:44   Link #12111
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
he won't attack her while she's in the Avalon's hanger. He'd be liable to blow up the ship and kill Lelouch.

And she can still be essential. Just because she didn't see through his silence does not mean her role is over, which is why she's sitting in the hanger with her finger in the trigger while crying.
drags her out of the ship with the slash harken when she is about to claw him with the radiation arm, besides if she's on the ship then its already on the ground
Old 2008-09-19, 22:46   Link #12112
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Welcome to the world of Kallen fans
Old 2008-09-19, 22:46   Link #12113
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
drags her out of the ship with the slash harken when she is about to claw him with the radiation arm, besides if she's on the ship then its already on the ground
The Lancelot isn't any stronger than the Guren. He wouldn't be able to drag her out. Also, the Avalon is flying and so can the Guren, hence it will not be on the ground when she comes smashing through the hanger.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:51   Link #12114
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The Lancelot isn't any stronger than the Guren. He wouldn't be able to drag her out. Also, the Avalon is flying and so can the Guren, hence it will not be on the ground when she comes smashing through the hanger.
I never said it was stronger I said before she would decide to kill him based on his response he could break in and pull her out the way with the slash harken by wrapping them around her claw and pulling her away from Lelouch. Also from the extended preview we see Tamaki defending the Avalon on the ground so obviously it must of crashed.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:51   Link #12115
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
You'd think Kallen is going to be someone to Lelouch and something big. Otherwise why is it dragged out to the very end? Their relationship was dragged aout and teased all season. Two near kisses and then a sudden kiss near the very end of the series. She may even be the last girl to kiss him in the series. That kiss was even marked by the soft, beautiful chorus. I think that's the first time that song has been used in the series.
In the next episode she has her best chance to kill Lelouch, but she doesn't (for whatever reason). In the extended preview she is shown in the Guren talking with tears in her eyes.
There is that Animedia conversation where she still needs to hear an answer from Lelouch. That shows that despite everything there is something in her that needs to hear from him.

There is even Kallen's Gum Card line. It seems like everything involving Kallen is surrounded by the subject of love.

Seems odd they would draw things out for a flop ending.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:51   Link #12116
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er, nope. Tamaki's in front of a still-floating Avalon.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:52   Link #12117
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
I never said it was stronger I said before she would decide to kill him based on his response he could break in and pull her out the way with the slash harken by wrapping them around her claw and pulling her away from Lelouch. Also from the extended preview we see Tamaki defending the Avalon on the ground so obviously it must of crashed.
... It's not on the ground, it's just below him.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:54   Link #12118
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Er, nope. Tamaki's in front of a still-floating Avalon.
Tamaki has really surprised me most of all. Kallen has a lot more reason to still have some level of belief in Lelouch. Tamaki has next to no reason, but he always seems so heartbroken about Zero.
Old 2008-09-19, 22:55   Link #12119
Dandylion
Banned

Just rewatched it, my mistake looked like it was on the ground but its still floating
Old 2008-09-19, 22:57   Link #12120
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I never said it was stronger I said before she would decide to kill him based on his response he could break in and pull her out the way with the slash harken by wrapping them around her claw and pulling her away from Lelouch.
And then she just cuts the cords with her MVS. There's no way he'll attack her on the ship. It's just too dangerous.