AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-21, 19:23   Link #13001
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
ummm..I prefer she lives and gets with someone else eventually..she can move on, but still remember Lulu I guess..
Are we sure her mother still lives?? we dont know if shes alive with all the civilians that had died...


Empress solicitudes are accepted...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:25   Link #13002
crimmy88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Are we sure her mother still lives?? we dont know if shes alive with all the civilians that had died...


Empress solicitudes are accepted...
With that siad, what about her father? I wonder if he died in Pendragon along with the other high officials.
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:25   Link #13003
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Are we sure her mother still lives?? we dont know if shes alive with all the civilians that had died...


Empress solicitudes are accepted...
Come on, if there's anything we learned from this show, if we don't see them die.. they are not dead..

So her mother is most likely alive..
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:27   Link #13004
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimmy88 View Post
With that siad, what about her father? I wonder if he died in Pendragon along with the other high officials.
I didn't think Kallen's father was nobility or government related, but simply a businessman.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:28   Link #13005
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Man Cave
Send a message via Skype™ to Inferno Phoenyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Come on, if there's anything we learned from this show, if we don't see them die.. they are not dead..

So her mother is most likely alive..
The only for a character to die is if they're lying on the ground and bleeding puddles.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:28   Link #13006
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
What haves me really anxious is the position the survivors will have... will Brittania still exist or exist as a monarchy?
Will Nunally be Empress or die or just go back to Ashford, Im pretty sure that whatever Nunally does is going to be joined with Kallen... theyve got things in common...
If Suzaku survives which Isure even if he wants to die... I think he will be in a position similar to the one he has now...
Lulu I dont know, he goes to exile or back to Ashford or dies (more likely)
CC, Im fearing she will die... or if shes lucky she goes to Ashford doubt it..
Im going to sleep a bit and make my homework for tomorrow, keep defending our motherland!!
For the name of the Holy Empire of Kalulu, and its Empress (me), Im accepting a girls goverment whoever wnats to join as second Empress please say so...
Regardless of whether or not the monarchy is dead, Lelouch is still Emperor. Just the noble caste system was destroyed.

With Cornelia alive and well she is the only one capable and competent to take control of Britannia (Nunnally I doubt would not be able to handle such a task).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:29   Link #13007
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
I didn't think Kallen's father was nobility or government related, but simply a businessman.
He was a noble. Nuff said
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:29   Link #13008
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Are we sure her mother still lives?? we dont know if shes alive with all the civilians that had died...
At any rate, if her mother was dead, you'd think that she would have brought it up when she was asking Lelouch why he was allied w/ Suzaku or during the battle. One of her goals is to live in a peaceful world with her mother; seems kinda odd that if she died, she wouldn't even mention it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
He was a noble. Nuff said
I'm pretty sure the only thing they ever said about him is that he was the head of a prestigous family and that he worked in the motherland. I don't think they ever specifically said he was a noble, just rich.
__________________
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:37   Link #13009
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
He travels constantly, thats what I heard sometime somewhere, but he lived in the Stadfeld mansion... anyway but in the Tokyo Settlement... Im not to sure about her knowing if her mother or father are alive, after all she has been fighting and with the Black Knights all this time...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:43   Link #13010
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
He was a noble. Nuff said
All I heard was that the Stadtfeld family was Rich. I don't remember there being nobility involved.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:45   Link #13011
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
In fact Rivals statement was that she was part of one of the most prestigious families and rich ones... but never said nobility... nobles are superior in the Brittania system..
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:46   Link #13012
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
If Kallen's father was a noble, she probably wouldn't have been at Ashford in the beginning. Remember, that is a commoner school.
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:59   Link #13013
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
My bad then. COz I thought I've read it from somewhere.
AAAANNYYYWAAAYSSS... Kinda ironic that Kallen beat's C.C. just because Kallen does not really care about winning or losing, she just wants to stop Lelouch. C.C. lost just because she wanted to win
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:32   Link #13014
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
My bad then. COz I thought I've read it from somewhere.
AAAANNYYYWAAAYSSS... Kinda ironic that Kallen beat's C.C. just because Kallen does not really care about winning or losing, she just wants to stop Lelouch. C.C. lost just because she wanted to win
Yeah I thought so too kinda wonder what happens to C.C cause she obivously didn't die. I also love how Gino and Kallen both joined together to defeat Suzaku we finally get to see the two of them battle in the new frames. I'm kinda hoping no one important dies since everyone we thought died actually lived like Guilford.
__________________


Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:56   Link #13015
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Yeah I thought so too kinda wonder what happens to C.C cause she obivously didn't die. I also love how Gino and Kallen both joined together to defeat Suzaku we finally get to see the two of them battle in the new frames. I'm kinda hoping no one important dies since everyone we thought died actually lived like Guilford.
Uh did you watch today's episode, Gino's frame got thrashed and he only did it to allow Kallen to by past the shield so she can battle him, whether Gino plays a part in this battle is beyond me.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:58   Link #13016
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
Uh did you watch today's episode, Gino's frame got thrashed and he only did it to allow Kallen to by past the shield so she can battle him, whether Gino plays a part in this battle is beyond me.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Kallen dives in. Gino will be caught on the other side of the shield. So I don't see how he can play any part in it.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:58   Link #13017
Tael
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
Uh did you watch today's episode, Gino's frame got thrashed and he only did it to allow Kallen to by past the shield so she can battle him, whether Gino plays a part in this battle is beyond me.
More like, his last action was simply out of desperation. He was fighting Suzaku for his own sake, he said so himself, but when he lost his sword (and the fight) his last act was to let Kallen in. That was really it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Kallen dives in. Gino will be caught on the other side of the shield.
The only thing his mech can do at this point is explode.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:02   Link #13018
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Kallen dives in. Gino will be caught on the other side of the shield. So I don't see how he can play any part in it.
You are wrong because he still on that side
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:02   Link #13019
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
The only thing his mech can do at this point is explode.
Like all good mecha would do?
Gino letting Kallen in because he knows that only she can stop lelouch (he hates lelouch's britannia) and because she was the only person on par with Suzaku (bar the Geass advantage).
Kinda funny to see him all cocky against suzaku, but then was sliced in half.
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:09   Link #13020
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
You are wrong because he still on that side
Fair enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Like all good mecha would do?
Gino letting Kallen in because he knows that only she can stop lelouch (he hates lelouch's britannia) and because she was the only person on par with Suzaku (bar the Geass advantage).
Kinda funny to see him all cocky against suzaku, but then was sliced in half.
I don't know if he was as cocky as was determined. That being said it appears him giving Kallen a way in will be his biggest impact.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.