AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-22, 04:08   Link #13081
GeostigmataShi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
I think it's out of the possibility that Nunnally might destroy Damocles through Freija.
Lelouch isn't dumb enough to forget about the control room that aimed it at Damocles.
He probably ordered one of the Geassed goons or Schneizel to change it.
So at this point Nunnally = nothing.
Well, except the launched Freija has to go SOMEWHERE
So if Lelouch just aimed it somewhere outside, Gino, Suzaku and Kallen all gets vaporized....
it's aim to the ocean C.C. die @_@
C.C. : "so in the end you're the one who kill me " (Smilling)
don't kill me...
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 04:25   Link #13082
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
if this fight follows past ones suzaku would take out the arm
but since as kallen proved this ep the arm is not longer the sole weapon the guren has (its not even the weapon she uses the most anymore) then he's likely to get trashed after he does it (as in right after, when he's guard is down)
he'll live thou so no worries there
Saa nee. Maybe gino would be a canon fodder to give her some time to reach lelouch
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 04:41   Link #13083
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Oh well Kallens actions this EP have seen her tumbel down from the top spot of my CG characters list.

At the start it was:

1.Kallen
2.Lelouch
3.C.C.

Now its:

1.Lelouch
2.C.C.
3.Jermiah

Really her devolpment has been wasted unless she redeems herself next EP by using her brain.

At the very least i have changed my ship from KaLulu to Lelouch stays single because Kallen doesn't deserve to be with Lelouch at all. He's far to good for her. She can shack up with that waste of space Gino for all i care.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 04:46   Link #13084
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Who does not deserve who?
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 04:48   Link #13085
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
yeah and lelouch deserves kallen cause he was using her all the time and keeping her distant
your logic of kallen not deserving lelouch is amazing
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 04:50   Link #13086
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
At least she knows she loved him enough to stop him from acheiving Zero requim. Something that C.C. won't do
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:01   Link #13087
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Oh well Kallens actions this EP have seen her tumbel down from the top spot of my CG characters list.

At the start it was:

1.Kallen
2.Lelouch
3.C.C.

Now its:

1.Lelouch
2.C.C.
3.Jermiah

Really her devolpment has been wasted unless she redeems herself next EP by using her brain.

At the very least i have changed my ship from KaLulu to Lelouch stays single because Kallen doesn't deserve to be with Lelouch at all. He's far to good for her. She can shack up with that waste of space Gino for all i care.
Kallen has always been a straight-forward character as far as I can tell, she's almost an exemplary loyal soldier. As a viewer you know a lot more than the character does, she doesn't know what Lelouch is planning. If anything, you could see her behaveour as exemplary, despite her feelings for Lelouch she's still defends her ideals and beliefs and doesn't simply throw them away. Would you preffer a character that simply hops after Lelouch like a mindless bunny and pats in on the back as he follows a path that will likely lead to his destruction?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:01   Link #13088
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
She doesn't deserve him because she didn't even hesitate. She showed up and just went "Sayanora Lelouch" and was about to squish him. Where was the drama, the tension. Fuck i would've been happy with a little bit of doubt on her part wherther it was the right thing or not, but no just down to business WTF.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:01   Link #13089
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Oh well Kallens actions this EP have seen her tumbel down from the top spot of my CG characters list.

At the start it was:

1.Kallen
2.Lelouch
3.C.C.

Now its:

1.Lelouch
2.C.C.
3.Jermiah

Really her devolpment has been wasted unless she redeems herself next EP by using her brain.

At the very least i have changed my ship from KaLulu to Lelouch stays single because Kallen doesn't deserve to be with Lelouch at all. He's far to good for her. She can shack up with that waste of space Gino for all i care.
How surprising of you....
Maybe Kallen isn't omniscient, maybe the fact that Lelouch is always pushing her away isn't helpful ?
Maybe Kallen doesn't want to let involve her feelings and hook up with lelouch, screwing with her comrade's dreams ?

Even Nunally, who is his own sister, wants to stop him. How can you expect from Kallen to understand everything when no one actually knows what he is really preparing ?

I don't want Kallen to be some sick lover who is pushing herself at her boyfriend's feets. If Lelouch is wrong to her, she must going in accordance with her own beliefs. This is a part of her character. And whishing to stop the one you love when he is doing something wrong is too a part of love, it must even take a deeper love that you can really imagine.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:05   Link #13090
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
She doesn't deserve him because she didn't even hesitate. She showed up and just went "Sayanora Lelouch" and was about to squish him. Where was the drama, the tension. Fuck i would've been happy with a little bit of doubt on her part wherther it was the right thing or not, but no just down to business WTF.
the drama was her crying are u blind
and it's not like she killed him to make it super dramatic
we all know something would have happened that will prevent her from killing him and that's why theres no need to make super dramatic EVERY damn scene she says sayonara (crap please make her stop saying that i'm fed up with it i think the writers have no idea what to make her say anymore)

p.s. and yes i agree with vito
kallen doesn't know anything
lelouch doesn't even speak to her anymore
it's hard enough for US viewers to understand him
what's left for kallen
tbh i would like her to fry all of them to hell too
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:06   Link #13091
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
She doesn't deserve him because she didn't even hesitate. She showed up and just went "Sayanora Lelouch" and was about to squish him. Where was the drama, the tension. Fuck i would've been happy with a little bit of doubt on her part wherther it was the right thing or not, but no just down to business WTF.
You will never know that since she has been interrupted. It was the whole point of the interruption scene, do you really think she could have been able to pull the trigger ?
Can you think like this when you see that in her KMF, after CC's interruption, she is following Lelouch's steps and focusing on his head (what a pretty face lelouch btw)? What was the point to focus at his face ?

If she wants to blown him up, she can made it with only his shadow in her visor. And she could have easily take off CC and take care of him, seriously, we are speaking about the SEITEN there.

Overanalyzing FTW :P

Rofl Bran, sure, 3 sayonara...it's starting to be a lot
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:11   Link #13092
coba
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
At least she knows she loved him enough to stop him from acheiving Zero requim. Something that C.C. won't do

Well I won't argue about Kalulu or CLulu or whatever, but we do not really know what Zero requim is all about. I don't think it is wise to assume that it is something that horrible (in fact, Schneizel's plan is probably worse than whatever Lelouch wants to make). After all, you get both Llyod and Cecile (who BTW is wise enough to differentiate good and bad) to agree with Lelouch's plan as stated in ep 23.

p.s., BTW I can understand the frustration of some people with Kallen (and BK members in overall especially Li Xingke and Todou). Sure, they don't know what Lelouch's plan is. But, they also know that Schneizel already did more genocide than anyone else in the CG. After all, he is the man who create and put an order to fire Fleia (WMD) and one of his targets is civilian city (Brittania's capital). Even Cornelia who knows Schneizel is against his action in Damocles. Can't the BK see that sooner or later Schneizel will target Japan and BK too.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:11   Link #13093
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
How surprising of you....
Maybe Kallen isn't omniscient, maybe the fact that Lelouch is always pushing her away isn't helpful ?
Maybe Kallen doesn't want to let involve her feelings and hook up with lelouch, screwing with her comrade's dreams ?

Even Nunally, who is his own sister, wants to stop him. How can you expect from Kallen to understand everything when no one actually knows what he is really preparing ?

I don't want Kallen to be some sick lover who is pushing herself at her boyfriend's feets. If Lelouch is wrong to her, she must going in accordance with her own beliefs. This is a part of her character. And whishing to stop the one you love when he is doing something wrong is too a part of love, it must even take a deeper love that you can really imagine.
Kallen has been close enough to Lelouch that she should be able to see the pattern were he pushes those away that he cares about and nothing that he does is never what it seems.

But no, she chose not to use her brains and just charges about like a hurt kid. She just failed this EP, Kalulu failed.

She might reeem herself a little next Ep like i said in my original post and regain some of her standing but as it is she will never be my number 1 character again.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:11   Link #13094
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Remember that, describes Kallen in this situation. Pissed as hell at Lelouch. And she has good reason to be.
__________________
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:13   Link #13095
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i'm surprised that kallen's getting so much heat for her actions this ep
after all its not like its uncommen in anime (and other mediums)
the hero finds out that the leader he's been following for a long time has gone nuts or is evil or has his own little plan at conquring the world and sets out to stop them even if they are conflicted about it becouse of personal involvment with them
Spoiler for examples (not only anime):


its just that normaly we see the story from the POV of said hero from the start while this time the POV was from lelouchs
the well intentioned extremeist,magnificent basterd,draco in leather pants,affibly evil villan protagonist
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:14   Link #13096
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post

She might reeem herself a little next Ep like i said in my original post and regain some of her standing but as it is she will never be my number 1 character again.
i doubt she was ever your number 1 character
to me s1 favs were kallen and lelouch
now it's kallen and rolo
to me it's lelouch who fails badly in the relationships
because he keeps lying or being silent thus leading people to their deaths (shirley,rolo) and makes people suffer (nunally,kallen)
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:19   Link #13097
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
You will never know that since she has been interrupted. It was the whole point of the interruption scene, do you really think she could have been able to pull the trigger ?
Can you think like this when you see that in her KMF, after CC's interruption, she is following Lelouch's steps and focusing on his head (what a pretty face lelouch btw)? What was the point to focus at his face ?

If she wants to blown him up, she can made it with only his shadow in her visor. And she could have easily take off CC and take care of him, seriously, we are speaking about the SEITEN there.

Overanalyzing FTW :P

Rofl Bran, sure, 3 sayonara...it's starting to be a lot
Look if Kallen wasn't prepared to kill Lelouch from a storytelling point of view their was no need for C.C. to interrupt them. She did though so Lelouch was in very real danger of dying. Oh and i do think she was prepared to kill him, i'm 100% sure she was going to do him in.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:20   Link #13098
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
If she was 100% prepared, why was she teary eyed?
__________________
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:23   Link #13099
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
i doubt she was ever your number 1 character
to me s1 favs were kallen and lelouch
now it's kallen and rolo
to me it's lelouch who fails badly in the relationships
Tss tss tss, if Kallen isn't as much talented to found what Lelouch is preparing (When even us, watchers, omniscient people, don't even know btw) she is the failure of course.

A guy who is asking for comfort and calling you his better pawn will always be better that a woman who choose to take the path she is judging good by her points of views (And she can hardly have another at this point, since Lelouch made of a priority to push her far far away)

Kallen didn't disappoint me, she is always ma favourite character, and with this Turn she is even becomine closest to my favourite anime girl.

It's Lelouch's turn now. Let's see if what he is planning deserved all this and let's see if he had good motives to push her away when he could have avoid to hurt her (and BTW have his final boss as his ally. Just like before...)

Pff I Love Kallen. It's totally crazy, I love her -_-
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 05:23   Link #13100
coba
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i'm surprised that kallen's getting so much heat for her actions this ep
after all its not like its uncommen in anime (and other mediums)
the hero finds out that the leader he's been following for a long time has gone nuts or is evil or has his own little plan at conquring the world and sets out to stop them even if they are conflicted about it becouse of personal involvment with them
[

Lol except that in any other series, the hero joins a good side or in the case of macross frontier, the hero does not know that he follows the evil guy.

I can understand that the Kallen was put against Lelouch to make the storyline more interesting (by any means, I don't hate her. In fact I still like her) . However, you can wonder how stupid BK are though. I mean you have Lelouch who wants to be dictactor versus Schneizel who already does genocide. I don't know why they want to ally with Schneizel since sooner or later he will try to annihilate them. In fact, if they are smart, they should wait for Lelouch and Schneizel to destroy each other and fight against the survivor.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.