AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-12, 15:22   Link #17001
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
And there was a time that i loved Kalulu. Then fans like you made me "whut" it. Jesus Christ, the immaturity on CG section is really impressive.
I agree wholeheartedly.

But how did I make you do it? I never confronted you on anything.

I'm making my point. Sol declared Shirely victory way back in the romance thread.

Kalulu fans get bashed for something almost every pairing does.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:27   Link #17002
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

I'm making my point. Sol declared Shirely victory way back in the romance thread.

Kalulu fans get bashed for something almost every pairing does.
What victories and stuff you are all taking about? Srsly. Do you get that Lelouch is DEAD? That leaves no room for victories and stuff.
A lot of Kalulu fans are doing what a lot of CC fans used to do, declaring their pairing is canon.
Now if you think that when Lulu pressed the button in the latest episodes to blow Black Knights headquarters without even thinking that Kallen might be in there, is a romantic gesture, then alright. Just bringing an evidence cause actions speak louder than words.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:28   Link #17003
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Kalulu fans get bashed for something almost every pairing does.
"The Kalulu fans", "the Cluclu fans", ...
Maybe it's just me, but I don't get this whole label thing.
I mean, if someone is polite, they can support CharlesxArthur for all I care, I'll still enjoy talking to them.
But if someone is rude, then it really doesn't have to do anything with the pairing they support. You'll just notice that type of person more often in a certain group of people if you get into discussions with said group on a regular basis.
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:37   Link #17004
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
he ddint actually blow anything up
it was set off in mid air to hammer home the point that he has the nukes now
he didnt aim it at anything
and he did know that kallen was in the guren (since she almost killed him with it) so even if he did aim it at something she wouldnt be there

and most of the rabid pro-kalulu argumants lately has been to counter the arguments that have been raised lately that lelouch could only view kallen as a friend (on the same level as milly and rivals)
its not an attack
its a defensinve move
and its mostly made by giving examples of reasons why we think that there was more to it then just friendship
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:42   Link #17005
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and most of the rabid pro-kalulu argumants lately has been to counter the arguments that have been raised lately that lelouch could only view kallen as a friend (on the same level as milly and rivals)
its not an attack
its a defensinve move
and its mostly made by giving examples of reasons why we think that there was more to it then just friendship
And you think you will convince people by sending them into "defensive mode", too?
No wonder it's an endless circle of hatr-.... errr, I think that line belongs to Lelouch and Suzaku. xD
I am convinced that Lelouch loved all the girls, but wasn't in love with them. But I like Kallen, and I enjoy talking about her. I don't even mind the pairing anymore since I realized that it were the pairing wars that were creeping me out the whole time, not the pairing itself.
I also like hearing about other people's opinion, but trying to change mine is a waste of time. And I think the same is true for many people in this forum - regardless of what pairing they support.
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:45   Link #17006
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
What victories and stuff you are all taking about? Srsly. Do you get that Lelouch is DEAD? That leaves no room for victories and stuff.
A lot of Kalulu fans are doing what a lot of CC fans used to do, declaring their pairing is canon.
Now if you think that when Lulu pressed the button in the latest episodes to blow Black Knights headquarters without even thinking that Kallen might be in there, is a romantic gesture, then alright. Just bringing an evidence cause actions speak louder than words.
Listen I'm not here saying Kalulu is canon.

My point is when Sol and other Shirley fans were saying that Shirely end as the "big winner" Where you there saying Lelouch is dead? Where you there saying it was ambiguous?

If you were I apologize.

Let's be fair about this can we? There is a ridiculous amount of kalulu backlash on something everyone does. Including yourself.

People are coming into the Kallen thread making claims (even though the majority of us have not said Kalulu is canon).

They come in state their opinion and cry foul when questioned.

If you want to seriously discuss the black knight situation I'm sure many would be happy to oblige you.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:46   Link #17007
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Well about the turn 22 scene between Lelouch and Kallen. It was very cliché with the goodbye. After seeing so many animes, when we see the angle when Lelouch said goodbye. Anytime you see the character say goodbye without seeing their facial expression in an specific angle it was. Usually means it was hard on the character it was for Lelouch since they didn't want to give anything away.(Probably why that ****** gumline was deleted, all the debating about meant nothing at the end). He had the emperor's mask on anyway. Though this is overanalysing.

And I don't think Kallen represented people that Lelouch betrayed. Asking for a detour when he didn't have to speaks for itself. Its not like he said "goodbye everyone". Lelouch acting like he never knew Kallen at first then saying Ashford brings back memories. He probably did want to say something to Kallen. Until Kallen recollected their history, then his mask was on until it temporary dropped just before and during Kallen's kiss.

Can't we all discuss not bash
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:48   Link #17008
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Wow, this read exploded since this morning. On skyless agreeing Kalulu is canon, she is a scam artist so she may agree on the outside.

Although while I do believe that Kalulu is as close to canon as you can get in CG, I refuse to see Viletta and Ougi as a couple because of personal bias and the fact that I do not like them both mainly Viletta, it is not really canon unless Okouchi or Taniguchi comes out and says that Kallen is Lelouch's girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
he ddint actually blow anything up
it was set off in mid air to hammer home the point that he has the nukes now
he didnt aim it at anything
and he did know that kallen was in the guren (since she almost killed him with it) so even if he did aim it at something she wouldnt be there

and most of the rabid pro-kalulu argumants lately has been to counter the arguments that have been raised lately that lelouch could only view kallen as a friend (on the same level as milly and rivals)
its not an attack
its a defensinve move
and its mostly made by giving examples of reasons why we think that there was more to it then just friendship
The majority of arguments from the Kallen side have mainly been defensive ones or started when people start claiming something is canon, and then we get a crowd of bleeding hearts coming in to play the victims of Kalulu oppression. I am just reminded of a remark by a former poster on these boards saying that some people have just gotten more aggressive recently.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:48   Link #17009
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Its funny that you guys say that Sol's to blame for the recent uprising in ShirLulu support when Sports and myself were the ones who started it.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 15:52   Link #17010
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
[QUOTE=demon_god04;2049821]Wow, this read exploded since this morning. On skyless agreeing Kalulu is canon, she is a scam artist so she may agree on the outside.

YOU do know that i love all the pairings it just irks me when some fans talk shit about other fans saying "saying that is canon meh" and yet do the same thing. //or maybe i am a scam artist? XD

@yvj I never said that Shirley won.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:00   Link #17011
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
YOU do know that i love all the pairings it just irks me when some fans talk shit about other fans saying "saying that is canon meh" and yet do the same thing. //or maybe i am a scam artist? XD

@yvj I never said that Shirley won.
Yeah I know you ship everything, even Arthur x random alley cat if there was such a pairing. But really what annoys me is that when people just make a statement as fact and do not even bother to back up the statement. And when someone produces an argument to disprove them they start trying to claim some moral high ground rather then actually defending their points. I have no problem with people claiming something as fact as long as it is backed up by well thought out reasoning that is coherent and organized. And anything, especially opinions can be challenged, you cannot expect everyone on an internet forum to agree with you 100% with what you say.

But I thought you were mainly Shirley x Lulu fan? I remember you did try to claim Shirley won on msn once
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:00   Link #17012
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Its funny that you guys say that Sol's to blame for the recent uprising in ShirLulu support when Sports and myself were the ones who started it.
Yeah, I remember that. You gotta admit though, Sol just kept it going until eventually people just stopped arguing because they decided to move on w/ their lives. I mean, that went on for a couple weeks, and I was sick of it on the second day. I love Kalulu, but I got other stuff to do. (More power to Sol for having incredible staying power though).
__________________
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:01   Link #17013
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
On Sol though, atleast he backs his reasoning with well thought out posts and points that up to the point where it got repetitive it was an interesting read.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:02   Link #17014
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Yeah I know you ship everything, even Arthur x random alley cat if there was such a pairing. But really what annoys me is that when people just make a statement as fact and do not even bother to back up the statement. And when someone produces an argument to disprove them they start trying to claim some moral high ground rather then actually defending their points. I have no problem with people claiming something as fact as long as it is backed up by well thought out reasoning that is coherent and organized. And anything, especially opinions can be challenged, you cannot expect everyone on an internet forum to agree with you 100% with what you say.

But I thought you were mainly Shirley x Lulu fan? I remember you did try to claim Shirley won on msn once
Saying "something is canon" is entirely different than saying "with these evidences, i think it is closer to canon". Meh, i think i'll start ignoring whoever says the word "canon" from now on.

And about Shirley, nope. That is you and Var saying lies and making conspiracies about me.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:04   Link #17015
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
I just wish we members could just discuss among ourselves about whatever instead of labeling fans who support a certain pairing as trolls who don't agree about another one. Lelouch/Kallen's change in their relationship speaks as loud as day for me the same for his relationships between Shirley and C.C. are obvious to me as well.

However can we stop labeling people seriously, the series is over and because of people who bash others, the Kallen thread is as high as it is. Like me Kallen is very important to Lelouch since turn 19 speaks for itself after Nunnally's so called death. Didn't expect Lelouch to act the way he did toward Kallen.(Putting Kallen in the same category as Nunnally in turn 11 is always a plus especially from a siscon)
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:06   Link #17016
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Saying "something is canon" is entirely different than saying "with these evidences, i think it is closer to canon". Meh, i think i'll start ignoring whoever says the word "canon" from now on.

And about Shirley, nope. That is you and Var saying lies and making conspiracies about me.
You are going to have to start ignoring alot of people then.

And lies! you were the one that said Shirley was your OTP And we do not make up lies and conspiracies about you.... well okay the scam artist thing but even you agreed.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 16:12   Link #17017
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
You are going to have to start ignoring alot of people then.

And lies! you were the one that said Shirley was your OTP And we do not make up lies and conspiracies about you.... well okay the scam artist thing but even you agreed.
I might as well do.

I am the epitome of scam, you can't ever say if i am serious or not. I am Var on disguise. Now shall we stop and take this on msn {it let me log in} before a mod spank us.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 19:54   Link #17018
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La Ciudad de los Palacios, Mexico City
Age: 26
Wow... even when the series ended, discussions add more pages to this thread...
Really, let´s be objective.... many people came bashing us... but now the Kalulu are the agressive and biased...
No one has declared that Kalulu is canon... if there is any declaration of that sort it has words like closest to canon, almost... words that make it less affirmative...
In fact we are waiting for a official declaration of Kalulu or not Kalulu, something that takes the ambiguity... the only discussions that have been going here are the ones about the recent material... trying to find something that supports our pairing, no one has said that Kalulu is canon but you and it was sarcastic...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 20:20   Link #17019
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Wow... even when the series ended, discussions add more pages to this thread...
Really, let´s be objective.... many people came bashing us... but now the Kalulu are the agressive and biased...
No one has declared that Kalulu is canon... if there is any declaration of that sort it has words like closest to canon, almost... words that make it less affirmative...
In fact we are waiting for a official declaration of Kalulu or not Kalulu, something that takes the ambiguity... the only discussions that have been going here are the ones about the recent material... trying to find something that supports our pairing, no one has said that Kalulu is canon but you and it was sarcastic...

Is this one referring to me? Cause me and Lolipopo worked it out, it was a misunderstanding.

Also:
""In fact we are waiting for a official declaration of Kalulu or not Kalulu""

You might wait a LONG time. If that ever happens anyway. //unless there are director's cut epis or something that is totally un-predicatble.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 07:51   Link #17020
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Is this one referring to me? Cause me and Lolipopo worked it out, it was a misunderstanding.

Also:
""In fact we are waiting for a official declaration of Kalulu or not Kalulu""

You might wait a LONG time. If that ever happens anyway. //unless there are director's cut epis or something that is totally un-predicatble.
I doubt we will get an official declaration of that outcome. One way or the other.
It is interesting though that the majority of content we have been getting post finale has just shown more depth to Lelouch and Kallen. Like the comment about Lelouch's wish for Kallen and all the Picture Dramas that have been released that involved Kallen.

It was Kallen that got the most romantic kiss out of Lelouch. During his kisses with C.C. his eyes were always wide open. With Kallen his eyes were closed and mouth open. This kiss also played a nice long role in the flash of Lelouch's memories. The kisses with the other girls flashed by much faster.
It was rather surprising how little C.C. appeared in those flashes.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.